- » Happy Hour Cake
Happy Hour Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of happy hour cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for happy hour cake recipes.
Happy Birthday Gift Cake
1. Prepare 1 package pound cake mix, following label directions. Pour batter into two greased and floured 8-inch layer cake pans.
2. Bake "in slow oven (325°) 35 minutes, or until centers spring back when lightly pressed with fingertip. Remove cakes from... - 34.5152
Happy New Year's Cake
New Year's Cake is an irresistible dessert recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 46.6241
Betty's Happy Mother's Day Hummingbird Cake
This is the perfect recipe for making Hummingbird Cake. Chef Betty shows the recipe right from making the batter to baking it. This is simply delicious and can be made for Mother's Day too! - 106.404
Popcorn Candy Cake - Halloween Special
1. Place a heavy bottomed saucepan on low flame, and add butter to it.
2. As soon as the butter starts melting, drop marshmallows. Stir constantly and let it melt.
3. In a large mixing bowl, drop popcorn and pour butter marshmallow mixture in it. Mix... - 102.233
Luscious Dole Pineapple Easter Cake
Looking for a creamy, dreamy dessert to spoil your family and friends this Easter? Then this luscious dole pineapple Easter cake will surely come to your rescue. It is quick, easy, elegant, and scrumptious and can be made in minutes. Stream the recipe video... - 116.192
Raspberry Mousse Cake
Happy New Year all! Here's a fun, easy, and tasty cake that you can cut up and serve buffet style - perfect for New Year's Eve parties, Easter, and Mother's Day! I just hope you all are much better at measuring and cutting straight lines than I am. - 0
Mother's Day Special Lemon Sunshine Cake
If you are looking for a truly decadent gift to wow you mom on this mother day, this is it. Light and lemony flavors make this cake a total treat. Stream this video recipe to learn how Betty whomps up this dazzling, dreamy, irresistible cake at home with... - 95.4555
Quick Cake Pops
If you have some leftover sponge cake, you can make the cake pops, original treats that will make any kid happy! - 126.766
Episode 143 - Johanna's Cake
Happy birthday Johanna! This episode focuses heavily on icing and decorating and uses recipes and techniques covered in previous episodes. It's a great demonstration for icing a square cake and even though I don't fully cover the flowers (since they were... - 0
My Valentine Chocolate Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, combine 1 1/3 cups chocolate wafer crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, ¼ cup softened butter, and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon. Use a fork or pastry blender to mix until crumbly. Firmly... - 122.249
Episode 140 - Buche De Noel
Merry Christmas and happy holidays one and all! I have been dying to make a Buche de Noel for a really long time and I'm glad I was able to make one for the first time this year. - 0
Episode 137 - Halloween Cupcake Inspiration
In this episode I share with you the following recipes: Butternut squash cupcakes, brown sugar maple German buttercream, and marshmallow fondant. I also show you some simple ideas for decorating your cupcakes for Halloween. Happy Halloween everyone! - 0