Small Kitchen Equipment
- » Hand Blender
Hand Blender Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hand blender recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hand blender recipes.
Cut cabbage into 2 inch pieces.
Place half the cabbage in blender; add water to cover.
Chop, watching carefully.
Repeat with remaining cabbage and the onion.
(Or vegetables can be shredded or finely chopped by hand.) Mix... - 38.2449
Our recipe is a non-alcoholic version of Pina Colada wherein we replaced the Rum with an aerated drink. - 0
Modernist Gastronomy: Yogurt Ravioles
To prepare the sodium alginate bath:
1. In a large bowl with water, dissolve sodium alginate in the water, using an electric hand blender or an egg beater.
2. Once well mixed and sodium alginate well dissolved in water, refrigerate for about 15... - 0
Olive And Tomato Tapenade
This olive and tomato tapenade is by far the easiest homemade dip or spread but that doesn't alter its piquant flavor and liveliness. Watch this video to get the exact recipe. - 82.7803
A simplified version of Carrot Cake that's moist & delicious! - 114.278
Velvety Corn Soup
A delicious and different soup as part of a Chinese meal. Made quite simply from chicken stock and sweet corn, the smooth texture is derived by blending and straining the stock. - 30.88
Khandvi - Surali Wadi Or Suralichi Vadi - Gujarati Cuisine
If you are fond of eating Gujarati snacks, then you will love the khandvi. It is a famous gujarati snack. Chef Bhavna explains the recipe so well. You should definitely try this recipe. I'm sure your family and guests will enjoy eating it. Do check out the... - 107.34
Apple Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. For vinaigrette – in a blender, add in all the ingredients and emulsify with a hand blender. Set aside.
2. In a pan, place the bacon slices and cook until crisp. Take out the bacon and let it cool. After that slice the bacons and set aside.
3. In... - 0
Artichoke Mashed Idaho Potato
Boil potatoes for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork. Drain.
In large mixing bowl, purée artichoke hearts using a hand blender or mixer with half the butter and milk. Add potatoes and remaining butter and milk and blend... - 21.2117
Strawberry And Vanilla Yogurt
1. Blend together the orange juice, apple juice and strawberries using a food processor or hand blender.
2. Add the yogurt and process just enough to blend, adding more apple juice if a thinner texture is reguired. - 20.9996
Muesli And Raspberry
1. Blend together the muesli, raspberries and honey, using a food processor or hand blender.
2. Add the apple juice slowly until you reach the right consistency - the amount you need will depend on the kind of muesli used. - 21.6297
Vanilla Butter Icing
1. Take a bowl. Add in butter and vanilla essence. Using a hand blender or a small wooden spoon, cream until soft.
2. In a bowl, sieve icing sugar.
3. Gradually stir the icing sugar into the butter. Whisk well until the butter icing is almost white and... - 26.263
Brown Sugar Glaze
1. In a saucepan, mix sugar, butter and cream well. Use a hand blender if needed.
2. Allow it to come to a boil. Lower heat and simmer 3 minutes.
3. Pour over hot loaf. Scatter some nuts. Make slices and serve. - 24.6594
Pesto Sauce For Minestrone Soups
1) In a bowl, place together basil, cheese, olive oil and garlic.
2) Using hand blender, blend the basil mixture at high speed until smooth.
3) Put the pesto in a container and place it in a refrigerator.
4) Use as desired, to top desired... - 26.2647
Organic Cherry Drink
1 In a jar, combine milk and cherries.
2 Add in the honey.
3 Using a hand blender, gradually blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
4 Pour into a glass and serve. - 99.8668
If you like mushroom, then this mushroom soup is just perfect for you. It is quite healthy, if it is made at home. This gourmet recipe is classy yet simple. Check out the video for more recipe instructions. - 99.5033
Creamy Potato Soup
Watch this potato soup recipe. It is not only simple and easy, it is also cheap. You can make this recipe with all the easily available ingredients in your pantry. The chef shows how to prepare the soup in this video. - 95.2126
Homemade Whipped Cream
1. Take a deep bottomed bowl and add 1 cup of whipping cream, 2 tablespoons of sugar and ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract.
2. Using a hand blender, whisk everything together until the cream forms stiff peaks.
3. You can use this homemade... - 93.8058
1. In a bowl, place together, mascarpone cheese, superfine sugar and Frangelico liqueur.
2. Using a hand blender, blend until the mixture is well blended for about 2 minutes.
3. In a zip lock bag, transfer the cheese mixture, push the mixture in corner... - 0
Eggless Sponge Cake
If you're looking for the recipe of sponge cake, then look no further. The chef uses tofu as an ingredient to make the sponge cake. Tofu helps to make the cake spongy and retains the moisture of the cake. Watch the video for the recipe of this amazing sponge... - 107.207
Bhega Dal Bhat Or Dhansak
1. Wash tuvar dal well. Soak in water for a couple of hours.
2. In a pressure cooker cook the drained tuvar dal along with tomato and water and set aside.
3. In a pressure cooker, boil the vegetables and peanuts along with some water.
4.... - 0
Cream Of Wild Mushroom Soup
1. Bring a kettle to the boil, then pour the water over the dried porcini just to cover. Heat half the butter in a saucepan, then gently sizzle the onion, garlic and thyme for 5 mins until softened and starting to brown. Drain the porcini, reserving the... - 36.2526
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F (170°C).
2. In a bowl, sieve salt, flour and spice.
3. In a bowl, add sugar and fat and cream it using hand blender.
4. In another bowl add egg and beat it properly using hand blender. Stir in flour,... - 40.3502
Victoria Threader's Gingerbread Cupcakes
Victoria Threader, GoodToKnow user, shares her gingerbread cupcakes with clementine cream recipe that starred in the Christmas issue of the GoodToKnow recipe magazine. This recipe is really simple and produces cupcakes that are heavenly to taste and look... - 112.502
Gujarati Kadhi - Lagan Style - Made In Gujarati Wedding
Again this is the recipe for Gujarati cuisine lovers. This is an famous gujarati dish. This is mostly prepared for the regular day to day meal. It Is so easy to cook that you don't need to be a cooking expert. You can serve it with hot rice. Watch the video... - 103.864
Healthy Gujarati Kadhi - Hot Yogurt Soup
If you're looking for the recipe of traditional gujarati kadhi, then this is it. Chef Bhavna explains the recipe so well. It is a very simple dish to prepare and you can serve it with roti or rice. It is very healthy as it's made of yogurt. Watch the video... - 100.358
Curry Gravy - Easy And Quick
If you are interested to know the easy curry gravy recipe, then you should check this out. Chef Bhavna shows this easy way to make Indian curry. This curry can be used for making various dishes, such as, potato, chickpea, etc. It serves as a good base. Check... - 91.5663
Tuvar Bhakri - Sindhi Koki - Pigeon Peas Flat Bread
If you're thinking of making a Gujarati breakfast, then you must try this out. The Chef makes the delicious Indian Bread. It is made from pigeon peas and tastes really nice. You will enjoy eating it with the Indian tea. Don't forget to watch the video for... - 95.0261
Eggless Mayonnaise - Vegetarian
Those who are particular about the mayonnaise they use, should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna gives the recipe to make eggless mayonnaise. This is a multi purpose mayonnaise and you can use it as a ranch or dip. You can refrigerate it and use within 5... - 96.6708
1. Open the can of tuna and drain the water.
2. Remove the seeds from the avocado and place it in a bowl mash the avocado using a fork.
3. Cut the carrots into strips or sticks set aside.
4. In a bowl add the tuna, mayonnaise, sesame... - 118.82
1. Separate the egg yolks and egg whites, place the egg yolks in a mixing bowl add half of the sugar and using a hand blender, beat until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Once done add the mascarpone cheese and mix well.
3. In another bowl beat the egg... - 127.715
Broccoli And Almond Soup By Tarla Dalal
Broccoli is my favorite, and on top of that I have used almonds to make this soup everyone’s favorite! Mildly flavored with celery and garlic, it tastes amazing. Almonds are toasted to bring out its complete flavor and to add crunch too. Besides being a... - 0
Fresh Orange Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 9X1 1/2-inch layer cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In a small bowl, place together butter or margarine, orange rind, salt and egg yolk.
4) Using an electric hand blender, beat the butter... - 49.3504
Quick Smoked Fish Pate
1) To make a textured pare, put all the ingredients in a bowl and use your hands to mix together well.
2) Put the mixture in a container and chill till it is required.
3) In order to make a smooth pate, mix together all the ingredients with a hand... - 36.4779
Butternut Squash Soup
Peel the butternut squash, scoop out the seeds and cut the flesh into thick wedges.
Heat the oil in a large pan, then add the onion and cook on a low heat for 1 -2 minutes.
Add the butternut and potato and coat in the oil.
Cook for 2 minutes on a medium... - 40.8945
Best Vegan Protein Shake
1. Dice the tofu, peel the banana and keep it aside.
2. In a blender blend the tofu along with banana, almonds, soy milk, blend until smooth.
3. Add the vanilla pod, agave, salt and ice cubes, blend until all the ingredients has mix... - 118.661
Sweet Potato, Apple And Rutabaga Bisque
1. Peel all the vegetables and cut them into ½ in. cubes.
2. In a heavy bottom pot heat about a ¼ cup of oil, then add rutabaga and cook for two to three minutes before adding the sweet potato.
3. Keep stirring so the vegetables to... - 102.082
Shake Rezept - Smoothie Banane Orange Apfel Lecker - Attila
This video is in German.
1. Peel the banana and and chop the apples and ginger cut them into slices.
2. In a blender add the orange juice,banana,chopped apples,ginger and ice cubes.
3. Blend until smooth.
4. Serve the smoothie... - 0
Lynn's Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse
Lynn demonstrates how to make a very simple dessert -- Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse. This is a very easy dessert that can be served for any occasion. - 0
Clean and cut the mushrooms.
Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, when they splutter, add onions and fry until golden.
Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few minutes.
Add the spices and saute for few minutes on low heat.
Add tomatoes and cook until... - 41.5611
Take milk in a vessel and boil.
Add Sugar in Boiling milk and boil it for 2 more min.
Take the milk from the heat and keep a side to cool.
Add Fruite juice and colour in cold milk.
Mix the milk with hand blender.
keep the milk in refrigerator for 10min.
The... - 34.0526
Heavenly Hot Chocolate
This heavenly hot chocolate is the best hot chocolate I have had till date. Made with cocoa powder and milk, it is sweetened to taste. Froth with a hand blender if desired and serve fresh! - 27.7073
Potato Soup Using Milk And Flour
1. The evening before for a lunchbox or during the day for an after-school snack, heat the butter in a medium-sized saucepan over a medium heat. Add the onions and cook for about 5 minutes until softened and a little golden.
2. Stir in the potatoes, bay leaf... - 27.1358
1. In a saucepan, boil water with one teaspoon of salt.
2. Add the peas to the boiling water and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add a minute to the cooking time, if they are frozen peas.
3. Drain the peas well when they have cooled.
4. In a food processor or... - 31.9681
Basic Crepe Batter
1 In a large bowl sift flour and salt together and keep aside.
2 With the help of a wooden spoon make a hollow in the cente of the sifted flour and pour in lightly beaten eggs in to it.
3 Pour half the milk in to the flour slowly mixing... - 34.8577
1. In a large mixing bowl, prepare whipped topping mix with 1 cup of milk by following directions on the package.
2. Stir in remaining 1 3/4 cups milk and pie filling mix.
3. Using a hand blender at high speed, beat the mixture for 2 minutes;... - 35.0324
Yugoslavian Apple Soup
1) In a slow cooker, place together apples, water, wine, sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 4 to 5 hours until apples are tender.
3) Stir in the butter.
4) Using a hand blender, blend the apple mixture to a fine... - 43.9969
Double Boiler Frosting
1) In top of a double boiler, place together sugar, water, egg whites, corn syrup, vanilla and salt.
2) Whisk the sugar mixture until well blended.
3) Cook over simmering water.
4) Beat the sugar mixture constantly at high speed with an electric hand... - 37.1157
Olive Cheese Ball
1. Allow the cream cheese to soften at room temperature, and whip them until creamy. Add soft butter and blue-veined cheese and continue whipping the cream using hand blender.
2. Stir in shallots or chives and olives and chill the mixture until it can... - 34.9715
1. In a bowl add amaretto and coffee and soak the sponge biscuits in it.
2. Whip the cream and a tablespoon of sugar using hand blender.
3. Beat remaining sugar with egg yolks until it becomes creamy.
4. Spoon the mascarpone little by little.
5. Stir... - 40.1934
Sweet Sour Cabbage Slaw
1. In a bowl, mix cabbage, onion and celery salt.
2. In another bowl, take sugar, vinegar, salt, cayenne pepper and cream. Blend it well with a hand blender.
3. Pour it over the cabbage mixture and toss. Refrigerate if required.
4. Serve... - 35.4129
Avocado And Tuna Dip
1. Cut the avocados into halves and spoon out the flesh.
2. Take a bowl, add tuna, parsley, chives, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and avocados, and beat them using hand blender until it turns smooth.
3. Serve the... - 34.9272
All In One Sauce
1. In a bowl, add all ingredients and blend them together for about 10 -15 seconds using hand blender.
2. Spoon the liquid into saucepan and cook it on gentle heat. Keep on stirring during the cooking time.
3. When sauce attains boiling point, simmer... - 29.8548
1. Cut thin slivers from apricots using a pair of scissors.
2. In a pan add hot water, and boil it, cover and simmer for about 15-20 minutes until the apricot becomes soft to puree.
3. Microwave for about 10 minutes.
4. Drain and cool it slightly.
5.... - 40.7571
Basic Vinaigrette Dressing
1. Take a screw-top jar, add all ingredients into it and shake well.
2. Combine these ingredients with basic vinaigrette and blend them using a hand blender or liquidizer into a mayonnaise consistency.
3. Serve the dressing over coleslaw and... - 34.1501
Mutta thoran is a very popular egg preparation from Kerala and it is very easier to make. It is a staple side dish in many Keralite homes. - 28.0031
1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
2. Stir in cold water and peppermint extract.
3. Over a larger bowl of ice water, place the bowl of gelatine and stir continuously until slightly thickened.
4. Using a hand blender, whip the... - 38.4346
Cottage Cheese Sandwich Spread
1) In a bowl, beat cottage cheese until smooth with a hand blender.
2) Add celery, carrot, onion and dill-weed and mix well until blended.
3) Use cottage cheese sandwich spread for making after school or breakfast sandwiches. - 33.1845
Orange Butter Cream Frosting
1) In a small bowl, place together butter or margarine, orange rind, salt and egg yolk.
2) Using an electric hand blender, beat the butter mixture at medium speed until well blended.
3) Stir in sugar alternately with orange juice, until the mixture is... - 33.0418
Brown Sugar Fluffy Frosting
1) In the top of a double boiler, place together brown sugar, egg whites, water, corn syrup, tartar, salt and mace.
2) Using and electric hand blender, beat until well-blended.
3) Heat over simmering water and cook, beating constantly at high speed, 10... - 34.9812
1. In a bowl, add apricots and soak them in little water. Leave them overnight. Drain the apricots and then mince them coarsely along with peeled oranges. Limit the oranges to 3 if they are very juice, otherwise the marmalade will become too runny. ... - 30.5426
Whole Wheat Popovers With Skim Milk And Honey
1. In a large bowl, mix together flour, honey, milk and oil by either beating with a spoon or using a hand blender
2. In an electric mixer, beat eggs and blend into the flour mixture; divide the batter between twelve lightly oiled muffin cups
3. Place... - 32.3226
Raw Cantaloupe Melon Smoothie
Are you looking for simple way to make Raw Cantaloupe Melon Smoothie ? This recipe is perfect for you. Luci Lock of Mercola.com shows you how to make a scrumptious, refreshing summer drink with sweet cantaloupe melon. - 100.769
Winter Curried Parsnip Soup
This is an ideal winter soup for carb metabolic types. It is healthy and so delicious that it is almost addictive! If you have never used parsnips before then this is a great way to introduce them into your diet. Everyone loves soup on a cold winter day and... - 107.267
Holidays season is down the bend and everyone is busy shopping but have no time for baking a cake. For all those who find it messy to bake a cake can go in for a packaged cake mix. Chef Dana knows consumers needs very well, so she is baking a cake using Betty... - 100.297
Tasty Blueberry Coconut Smoothie
Blueberry coconut smoothie makes for satisfying snack. Packed with the goodness of blueberry and coconut, this luscious dessert is supremely good to eat and satisfyingly simple to make. Keith Snow presents a smoothie recipe that is not only nutritious, but a... - 90.7745
Assorted Icecreams-pistachio, Mango, Custard Apple
If you're in the mood to make Ice cream at home then you should try this recipe. You can enjoy the Indian flavors in the ice cream. Your family and friends will love it. It tastes different from the regular ice creams. Do watch the video before trying the - 101.387
Low-carb Mini Cheese Cake
Having friends over? Try this Low-carb mini cheese cake. This is a quick and easy recipe which makes a really delicious dessert. Serve it to your friends - they are going to be pleased as a punch! - 108.436
The Petruccio Cocktail shows how egg white and rich simple syrup can be used in a cocktail to create mouth feel and texture. This is one of the best gin cocktails that you can lay your hands on. View the video for details. - 123.836
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Pizza
This is part 1 of a 2 part video series. In this video you will learn how to prepare a pizza dough and put on the toppings. Watch part 2 for the finished pizza. - 88.6829
Homemade Pepperoni Pizza - Part 2 - Cooking
This is part 2 of a 2 part video series. In this video you will see how the final pizza looks like. It is mush easier to prepare a pizza at home using this recipe. Try it out. - 78.8314
Michael Jackson Special Homemade Marinara Sauce
Marinara sauce is a sauce which can be used for a number of recipes. You can make pasta or pizza or dip bread and enjoy it. The college chef has dedicated this recipe to Michael Jackson and named it as Michael Jackson special marinara sauce. Here is a recipe... - 105.935
Asian Chicken Salad
1. In a pot pour in water, add ginger, garlic and salt. Cover the pot and let the water boil.
2. Once the water gets boiled add in chicken and again cover the pot.
3. Turn the heat off and leave chicken in hot water for 30 minutes.
4. Shred... - 104.143
1. In a pan add roughly cut fresh ginger and Dorot ginger cubes and simmer for about 40-50 minutes.
2. Using a knife, dice scallops roughly and keep it in a bowl placed over a bed of ice.
3. Puree the blueberries.
4. Season the scallops with salt... - 95.046
Indian Baby Food-mung
1. Rinse the mung , pour in double the amount of water and keep aside.
2. Prepare carrots by washing and scraping off the skin and dice into small pieces .
3. In a pressure pan combine the carrots, the mung bean, salt and carom seeds.... - 104.098
Homemade Whipped Cream
Lynn demonstrates how to make homemade whipped cream. Super easy and tastier then the ready made whipped topping. - 104.235
Italian Lentil Meatballs
1. Preheat oven to 375*F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine onions, oregano and lentils.
3. With a hand blender, mash the lentils. So that it looks like ground meat.
4. Add flour to the mashed lentils and mix well.
5. On a greased cookie... - 0
Join Cathy Lentine, as she teaches you how to make her recipe for Sfincis! Enjoy! - 0
Basil & Tomato Soup
The fresh flavors of summer will make this soup a new seasonal favorite! (And there's a secret ingredient that adds extra deliciousness!) - 0