- » Hammer Cocktail
Hammer Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hammer cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hammer cocktail recipes.
Peppy Vanil Skinny Cocktail
1. Put the peppercorns in a bag and smash roughly with a rolling pin or wood hammer.
2. In an ice-filled shaker, add the broken peppercorns, cranberry, vodka, stevia and about 1/4 of a lemon zested.
3. Shake well.
4. Double strain into a... - 110.051
Tropical Sunset Cocktail
A refreshing drink for parties and holidays , bring a little cheer to your friends this season, be careful this one will get you hammered if your not careful - 34.3222
Frosty Pina Colada
1. Puncture coconut from its eyes; drain and reserve liquid.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
3. Place the coconut in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
4. Using a hammer, hit warm coconut and remove shell; using a blunt knife, remove remaining... - 43.5934
You May Also Like!
Frosty Mexican Bulldog Margarita
1. In a blender, put together ice, squeeze in 5 limes and 1 orange using citrus squeezer, tequila and Grand marnier, and blend to make the mixture frothy.
2. In a tall glass or large margarita glass, fill about 1 cup of tequila mixture and quickly... - 0
Fresh Fruit On Ice
Crush enough ice to fill a medium-size deep bowl.
Use an ice crusher or put ice in a cloth and pound with a hammer.
Pack ice firmly in bowl then turn out on deep plate to make a mound.
(If you want to prepare the ice ahead put bowl in freezer until needed... - 25.3411
Homemade Coconut Rum
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Drill a hope through the top of a coconut and remove all the water.
3. Pop the coconuts into the oven for 15 minutes to heat them up so it's easy to break.
4. Open up the coconuts by cracking... - 112.462
1 Beat the veal escalopes (scallops) with a meat hammer until each one is very thin.
2 Mix together the parsley, mushrooms, cheese, mayonnaise and salt and pepper. Bind the mixture using the egg.
3 Spread a spoonful of the stuffing on each escalope (scallop).... - 41.2785
White Bean Dip With Pistachio And Cilantro
You can never have too many dip recipes. Dips are easy to make and they’re a lifesaver when you have unexpected company. This White Bean Dip with Pistachio and Cilantro has bright, fresh-tasting flavors. It uses cilantro and coriander seeds, which are the... - 125.256
Dungeness Crab And Iceberg Salad
Fond of crabs? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Tse demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing this yummy Dungeness Crab and Iceberg Salad in this video. That’s not all, chef also shares a great method to crack and clean the Dungeness Crabs.... - 139.102