- » Hamburger Spaghetti
Hamburger Spaghetti Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hamburger spaghetti recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hamburger spaghetti recipes.
Spaghetti Hamburger Crunch
About 1 hour and 30 minutes before supper:
1. Cook spaghetti as package label directs, until barely tender; drain.
2. Meanwhile, prepare meat sauce: In large Dutch oven saute onions in salad oil until golden. Add chuck; brown until it is crumbly. Add salt,... - 34.5853
Hamburger Spaghetti Dinner
Cook the spaghetti according to package directions and drain.
Brown the onion lightly in small amount of shortening.
Add the hamburger and cook, covered, until done.
Combine the soup with tomato sauce and olives and mix thoroughly.
Add to hamburger mixture,... - 33.5135
Hamburger Spaghetti Sauce
1. Brown hamburger and drain.
2. Stir in whole wheat flour.
3. Return to heat. Add tomato sauce, pureed tomatoes, and undrained canned mushrooms.
4. Add parsley, oregano, basil, onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and black pepper.
5. Simmer for... - 31.9366
You May Also Like!
Best Baked Spaghetti
This best baked spaghetti recipe is my mother’s favorite. Whenever we are at home during holidays, my mother definitely prepares this dish. Truly speaking this dish brings enjoyment to my house. So if you want to bring happiness to your house, use this best... - 34.4814
Mom's Special Spaghetti Sauce
1 In a large pot, add the onion, garlic and hamburger along with salt.
2 Cook until the meat has browned and remove the excess fat
3 Add in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, bay leaf, oregano, thyme and parsley.
4 Stir well to combine.
5 Pour in the... - 89.9234
Brown meat in butter, stir in tomato spaghetti sauce, set aside.
Boil noodles 10 minutes in salt water (do not drain).
Combine last 5 ingredients.
Butter 2 quart casserole.
Place in layers as follows: 1/2 noodles, cheese mixture, remaining noodles.
Bake at... - 33.5783
Spaghetti And Meat Balls
1 Cook spaghetti, following label directions, drain.
2. Combine spaghetti-sauce mix, tomato sauce, water and vegetable oil in a large frying pan; simmer for 15 minutes to blend flavors.
3. Mix ground beef lightly with onion, parsley, egg, bread stuffing, salt... - 32.8395
1. Blend spaghetti-sauce mix with tomato paste and tomato sauce in a large saucepan; stir in vegetable oil and water.
2. Heat to boil; simmer, stirring once or twice, about 25 to 30 minutes to blend flavors.
3. While sauce simmers, cook spaghetti, following... - 25.0206
Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
1. Saute onion and garlic in olive oil or vegetable oil just until onion is soft in a kettle or Dutch oven; push to one side.
2. Shape ground beef into a large patty in same kettle; brown for 5 minutes on each side, then break up into chunks. Stir in... - 38.0203
Sauted Hamburger Stroganoff
Brown ground beef in half of the butter.
Add remaining butter, mushrooms, onion, garlic, salt and pepper; saute until onions are golden and tender.
Add Worcestershire sauce.
Stir in flour, then chili sauce.
Just before serving, blend in sour cream.
Serve hot... - 29.7568
One-dish Spaghetti Casserole
One dish spaghetti casserole is a spaghetti and meat casserole dish cooked with vegetables. The hamburger along with celery, tomatoes, and mushrooms is easily microwaved with spaghetti with a topping of parmesan cheese before serving. It is a ery filling meal. - 42.6077
Saute onions and green pepper in 2 tablespoons margarine until nearly done, remove from pan and drain.
Saute ground beef until brown; drain grease.
Add spaghetti from can.
Slightly chop while mixing.
Add peppers and onions.
Pour into 1-1/2 quart... - 32.1509
Preheat over to 400 Â°F.
Gently mix beef with salt and pepper.
Shape into 6 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Coat each patty with flour; dip into eggs.
Coat with bread crumbs.
Brown in fat.
Arrange in single layer in baking pan, about 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Top... - 40.963