- » Hamburger Seasoning Mix
Hamburger Seasoning Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hamburger seasoning mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hamburger seasoning mix recipes.
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Shape mixture into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. - 22.9894
1. In a medium size bowl mix all the ingredients well.
2. Form 4 patties from the mixture - each of 1/2 inches thickness.
3. Broil for 5 -6 minutes keeping the patties at least 4-5 inches from the heat. Broil till the desired doneness is... - 33.3371
Combine all ingredients except meat in container of an electric blender or food processor, and process until smooth.
Add to meat, mixing well.
Shape into 8 to 10 patties.
Grill patties 3 to 5 inches from the hot coals 7 minutes on each side or to desired... - 35.4621
Hamburger With Onions
This Hamburger with Onions is a desire ! Try these beef burgers with irresistible onion and garlic seasonings. Your suggestions for this Hamburger with Onions is welcome. - 25.1
Le French Hamburger
A French take on an American classic featuring French bread buns, Poupon mustard and Gruyere cheese. - 110.248
Combine above ingredients and mix well.
Store in airtight container.
Use the seasoning as you would salt.
Great on eggs, hamburger, and vegetables. - 27.6264
Zesty Hamburger Skillet
In saucepan combine Frozen Beef Starter, undrained mixed vegetables, tomato sauce, and basil.
Cook over low heat till the frozen meat is thawed and the mixture is bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes.
Add Seasoned Rice Mix; stir in carefully.
Remove from heat.
Cover and... - 30.6519
Grilled Garlic And Basil Hamburgers With A Side Of Honey Cantaloupe
1. In a hot skillet, add butter and cook the garlic. When you smell it, take it off the stove.
2. In a bowl, add the ground meat along with the garlic butter mix, basil and mix together.
3. Make patties out of the mix and season on both sides with salt... - 113.489
Hamburger Deluxe Logs
Mix all above ingredients except mushroom soup and corn flakes.
Form into wiener-shaped logs.
Roll in crushed corn flakes and brown in hot fat.
Place in 9x13 inch or larger baking casserole and cover with heated mushroom soup diluted with 1 can water.
Bake at... - 35.857
Mix the beef with grated onion, Worcestershire sauce, pepper to taste, and about 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Handle lightly and form into 6 patties.
Put the patties under the broiler and brown on one side.
Remove for a moment, turn, and put a slice of tomato,... - 34.1754
Let these divine Barbecued Hamburgers satiate your hunger during lunch! They are slightly time consuming, but when you mouth the Barbecued Hamburgers you'll feel good for putting that bit of extra effort! Try it out and come up with what you feel about the... - 40.0759
Mix Meat Patties ingredients; shape into 12 patties, 3/4 inch thick.
Measure flour and salt into bowl; cut in shortening thoroughly.
Sprinkle in water, 2 tablespoons at a time, mixing until all flour is moistened and dough almost cleans side... - 40.5827
Mix together the beef, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper to taste, the thyme and egg.
Knead and then form into six patties.
Arrange the tomatoes, onion rings and lettuce on a serving dish.
Halve the buns or baps.
Barbecue the hamburgers for about 5 to 7 minutes on... - 39.1236
Hamburg Steak With Onion Sauce Oriental Style
Can't think of anyone who does not like a Hamburg Steak. Watch this video and prepare the delicious recipe in your own kitchen with ease. The onion sauce and the veggies served along add to the appeal of the dish. - 143.056
Quick Hamburger Stew
1. Brown hamburger and drain well.
2. Whisk cornstarch into water.
3. Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until all vegetables are tender. - 31.6854
In large skillet cook meat and onion till meat is lightly browned and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Stir in green beans, tomato soup, water, salt, and pepper; turn mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water till tender,... - 42.9184
Hamburgers De Luxe
Hamburgers De Luxe is a delicious snack. The steaks with eggs rolled up in a patties gives the Hamburgers De Luxe a mouth watering taste. - 30.4248
Mix beef and seasonings thoroughly Shape into 8 or 10 medium-sized pat ties.
Place in preheated skillet over medium heat.
Fry until brownon both sides (about 15 minutes for well done) - 23.5552
Hamburger Bean Skillet
1. In skillet brown beef, spoon off excess fat and season with pepper.
2. Stir in beans, pizza sauce and onion and heat to boiling.
3. In a bowl combine biscuit mix and milk and beat vigorously till stiff but sticky, about 20 strokes.
4. Over the... - 36.2733
In skillet, brown beef; spoon off excess fat.
Season with pepper.
Stir in beans, pizza sauce, and onion; heat till boiling.
Combine biscuit mix and milk; beat vigorously till stiff but sticky, about 20 strokes.
Drop by rounded tablespoon atop boiling meat... - 31.5045
All Time Favorite Hamburger
Light a grill.
In a bowl, mix the ground meats and gently form into four 4-inch patties about 1 1/2 inches thick.
Make a 1/2 -inch-deep indentation in the center of each patty, then rub lightly with the oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
Grill... - 26.721
Super Hamburger Steaks
Dredge meat in flour; brown slowly.
Season with salt and pepper; add onions.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over roast.
Cover and simmer slowly for 2 to 3 hours.
Remove roast from pan; add more water and thicken for gravy - 33.1049
Homemade Hamburger Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the onions, carrots and green pepper and cook until onions are tender.
Add the beef and cook until brown.
Stir in the tomato juice, potatoes and seasonings.
Cover and cook over low heat for 20 to 25 minutes or until... - 38.1358
Hamburger On The Lean Side
1) Trim off all the fat from the meat before grinding.
2) Fry the chopped onions in olive oil until golden brown.
3) Season well with the curry powder, cognac, salt, pepper and meat sauce.
4) Mix well with the mushrooms, raw egg and... - 43.7655
Vegetable Stuffed Hamburger
These Vegetable Stuffed Hamburgers are a desire ! Make these beef patties either by mixing vegetables with beef or by stuffing vegetables between the beef patties. Either version is a great hit ! Try these vegetable stuffed hamburgers and let me know if you... - 35.9744
Hamburger Steak With Onions
? Place ground beef, cooked chopped onions, egg, parsley and Worcestershire sauce in food processor; blend 2 to 3 minutes. When meat forms ball, remove and shape into 4 patties.
? Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add patties and cook 8 to 10... - 38.0762
Spiced Hamburger Balls With Prunes
Soak prunes in water for about 2 hours; remove pits.
Mix hamburger, onion, milk, and seasonings.
Lightly shape into 12 balls; roll in flour and brown on all sides in hot fat.
Add vinegar and prunes with water in which they were soaked.
Cover and simmer for... - 39.7747
Loco Moco Hawaii's original national fast food can now be made in your own kitchen. This is true comfort food. Forget about the calories and just dig in! - 119.075
Grilled Hamburgers is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Grilled Hamburgers dish; I am sure you would love to serve to your family in dinner. - 39.0122
Hamburger Macaroni For Twenty Five
Cook the macaroni according to package directions and drain.
Saute the ground beef until lightly browned, then add the macaroni, tomatoes and seasonings and mix well.
Cover with the soup and simmer for 1 hour. - 29.1425
Preheat the broiler to high.
Mix the meat and seasoning together and shape the mixture into 4 hamburgers about 1 inch (2 cm) thick.
Broil for 3 minutes on each side if you like your hamburgers rare, 4 to 5 minutes each side for medium and 6 minutes each side... - 24.2381
Combine minced steak, egg, onion, breadcrumbs, tomato sauce, sugar, mustard and seasonings in a mixing bowl.
Mix together thoroughly and shape into 8 hamburgers.
Barbecue over hot coals for approximately 8-10 minutes on each side or until cooked.
While... - 34.5294
Mix minced beef lightly with seasoning and onion.
Too much handling causes meat juices to run out more freely and escape in cooking.
If thick hamburgers are desired, form into four large patties, shaping meat lightly and quickly.
Divide mixture into eight... - 35.6366
Ranch House Hamburgers
Ranch house hamburgers is a beef hamburger recipe simply prepared with seasonings. Shaped into patties, this easy to prepare ranch house hamburgers is cooked over the grill and can be served between split buns of choice. - 31.3317
Mix meat, grated cheese, onion, olives, oregano, and tomato puree together.
Season with salt and black pepper.
Shape into 8 patties.
Broil on grid or under broiler (medium heat) about 10 minutes.
Turn; place slice of cheese and half tomato on each.
Cook a few... - 35.3677
Hamburgers Au Poivre
1) In a bowl, place the beef and knead well using hands.
2) Shape the beef into 2 patties of ½ inch thickness.
3) Smear the prepared mustard over both the sides of the patties.
4) Sprinkled the patties with the pepper.
5) Place the patties... - 36.0061
Wine Hamburgers is a delicious non-vegetarian recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Wine Hamburgers; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 34.6697
If you are looking to eat yummy, Italian style burgers at home, your wait ends here. Cathy shares her favorite recipe of grilled hamburger, traditional Italian burgers sandwiched between whole-wheat breads. Satisfy your cravings with this healthy, wholesome... - 107.369
Taco-seasoned Mexican Pizza
Cut a 1/2 inch circle from cardboard.
Cut a waxed paper circle the same size and place on cardboard circle.
Sprinkle with commeal.
Mix biscuit mix and 1/2 cup water until a soft dough forms.
Gently smooth dough into a ball on lightly floured surface.
Knead 5... - 45.4314
Day before, if desired:
1. In 3-quart bowl mix well chuck, seasoned salt, onion, seasoned pepper, and Tabasco. Pat meat into paper-thin 4-inch patties. (A 4-inch round cookie cutter may be used.)
2. Place patties, 24 to 28 of them, on wax paper on cookie... - 39.8227
Stuffed Hamburger Squares
1. Ina bowl, combine the ground beef with onions, breadcrumbs, egg, salt and tomato juice; mix well to blend
2. Divide the mixture into two halves; on a well buttered casserole, press half the mixture
3. Top with the stuffing mix prepared and cover... - 37.991
Hamburger Stew En Casserole
Mix beef with seasonings; shape into small balls.
Mix onion and oil in 10 inch ceramic skillet.
Cook in Radarange oven 1 1/2 minutes; stir, cook 1 1/2 minutes more.
Arrange meat balls in a single layer in 2 quart oblong baking dish; cover with paper... - 41.4231
Grilled Hamburger Steak
Cut bread in halves crosswise.
Blend mustard, chili powder and butter; spread over cut sides of bread.
Combine ground beef, seasoned salt, green ,onions, chili sauce and soy sauce; blend well.
Form beef mix- ture into 2 patties slightly larger than cut side... - 44.3026
These special hamburgers recipe are prepared with ground beef seasoned and flavored with a medley of simple ingredients. Ombined together with green peppers, onions, horseradish and dry mustard with ketchup, the special hamburgers can be broiled or grilled... - 30.6743
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat; remove from heat.
Stir in stuffing mix and next 6 ingredients.
Set stuffing mixture aside.
Combine ground beef and salt, stirring until combinecj.
Shape into 16 patties.
Top 8 patties with 1/4,cup stuffing... - 42.6264
Salisbury Steak Hamburger With Gravy
In this video, Dave is making a mouth watering meat dish, Salisbury Steak Hamburger with Gravy. When you look at the final dish, it would be hard to believe a recipe like this can be made so easily. The ground beef with freshly chopped onion, garlic and some... - 107.693
Take your craving for comfort food to the next level with this delicious hamburger. Kirk Leins blows you with this zesty, yummy hamburger that stars grounded beef as its key ingredient. Fun and filling, this burger is worth a try, more so if you are a... - 102.754
Combine first 9 ingredients in large bowl; mix lightly.
Shape into 14 patties, using about 75 mL (1/3 cup) mixture for each.
Spray frying pan with cooking spray.
Brown patties on both sides, remove from pan.
Pour tomato sauce and broth into pan.
Bring to a... - 40.031
The Barbecued Hamburgers is simple and wonderfully delicious. My husband is in love with these and often makes me prepare it more than thrice in a week!! Try this Barbecued Hamburgers recipe! - 42.7935
Open Face Hamburgers
1. Into a small (1/2 – quart) microwave proof casserole or baking dish, crumble ground beef
2. Place in the microwave and cook, for about 7 minutes, until beef is no longer pink.
3. Stir with a fork, breaking up lumps if any and mix in seasonings,... - 48.3933
How about a juicy burger for lunch? If your making them in your kitchen then there nothing like it! Get the seasonings right, and you have a robust meal. See the video on how to make these yummy burgers! - 82.729
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except Seasoning for Beef.
Shape into six 3 1/2-inch diameter patties.
Grill at MEDIUM with hood closed until burgers feel slightly firm, 10 to 14 minutes, turning over... - 27.0002
1) Take a large bowl and mix lightly ground round, seasoned salt, and seasoned pepper in it.
2) Figure the mixture into 6 large hamburgers, 1 inch thick.
3) In a large heavy skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine.
4) Take off the skillet... - 42.3935
Hamburger With Milk
1) Crack an egg over the meat.
2) Mix well with the milk and seasonings , knead well.
3) Shape into small balls or a single large hamburger. - 31.1899
1. Make the meat balls first. Mix minced beef, seasoning, onions and egg yolk together. Prepare six equal size portions from the mixture and make neat balls.
2. Roll the meat balls in seasoned flour.
3. Boil water and plunge the tomatoes for 1... - 43.0019
Mix meat and seasonings.
Spread untoasted side of bread with mixture and return to broiler for 7 minutes.
Be sure meat is spread over edges of bread to prevent burning. - 31.9228
Combine minced steak, eggs, breadcrumbs and seasonings in a mixing bowl.
Mix together thoroughly and shape into 16 thin patties.
Place chosen filling on 8 of the patties, top with remaining patties and press edges together firmly.
Barbecue over hot coals for... - 35.4552
In a medium bowl, combine the beef, chives, and seasoning by tossing together lightly.
Shape into 6 large patties.
Pan fry, broil, or grill over charcoal.
Top with a slice of avocado. - 23.0859
In a large saucepan or kettle having a tight fitting lid, brown meat in oil.
Add salt, pepper, oregano, basil, seasoned salt, and onion soup mix.
Stir in boiling water, tomato sauce, and soy sauce.
Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare... - 39.3239
Hamburger Pizza Pie
Mix first 3 ingredients and pat into 12-inch pizza pan.
Mix.next 4 ingredients and spread on beef.
Arrange next 4 ingredients on beef in order given.
Sprinkle with oregano and grated cheese.
Bake in preheated very hot oven (450°F.) for about 15 minutes, or... - 39.2736
Crumble beef into slow-cooking pot.
Add pepper, oregano, basil, seasoned salt, and dry soup mix.
Stir in water, tomato sauce and soy sauce; then add celery and carrots.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Turn control to high.
Add cooked macaroni and... - 43.2055
1) In a slow cooker, add the ground beef, pepper, oregano, basil, seasoned salt and dry soup mix; stir in water, tomato sauce, soy sauce, celery and carrots.
2) Cook covered on LOW for about 6-8 hrs, add the cooked macaroni and Parmesan cheese, cook... - 35.3907
Avocado Stuffed Hamburgers
1 Place the meat in a mixing bowl and stir with a fork to crumble. Add bread crumbs, 1/4 cup tomato juice, egg, onion, 2 teaspoons ground chile, seasonings and Worcestershire sauce. Stir and mix until very well blended.
2 Divide the meat mixture into 8 equal... - 38.4767
Mix the meat, eggs or egg yolks, seasoning and herbs together and form into about 24 small flat cakes.
If you flour your hands you can handle the meat mixture more easily.
Fry in a little hot fat for about 3 minutes on either side or bake on well greased... - 28.5719
Hamburger Cutlets Parmesan
This an amazing Hamburger Cutlets Parmesan recipe. This delicious recipe is sure to win you some fans. Try this Hamburger Cutlets Parmesan Main Dish. - 43.0787
Fiesta hamburger is a ground beef burger, prepared with cheese and beans. Seasoned and skillet cooked the fiesta hamburgers are best served on toasted round buns. - 36.5423
Hamburger For The Barbeque Grill By The Bbq Pit Boys
Beef burgers were never be so healthy and delicious than these barbecued ones. Check out this amazing video that shares a fantastic barbecue recipe that would surely impress you. Fabulous smoky flavor makes these burgers all the more appetizing. - 108.411
Baked Hamburgers Italiano
Hamburgers Italiano is a wonderfully delicious and filling dish that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Hamburgers Italiano recipe ever since. Try... - 36.1077
1) Heat oil and brown hamburgers in it.
2) Drain off all drippings saving a Tblsp.
3) Mix in mushroom soup and mushrooms and allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Add in sour cream until well- blended.
5) Heat the mixture but ensure not to... - 34.8906
Brown beef and onion; add seasonings, vegetables, soup and mushrooms.
Pour into 1 1/2 qt.casserole; cover and bake 30 minutes at 400°.
Be sure it is bubbly.
Serve over hot corn toasties or corn bread.
Serves 4. - 32.0713
Cook onion in small amount hot fat till tender, but not brown.
Combine onion, meat, seasonings.
Form balls, using 1/2- or 1/3-cup measure.
Pat in thick burgers or roll thin patties between squares of waxed paper.
Fry till done to your... - 32.6083
Venison Hamburger Delicious
Put the venison and onion through food chopper.
Add eggs (beaten), crumbs, cream and seasonings.
Mix well and form into patties.
Roll in flour and fry in plenty of sizzling hot fat until well done.
Put onto a hot platter, dot with butter and serve at... - 40.0983
Hamburger Tostada Salads
1. Prepare Guacamole Dressing.
2. Crumble ground beef into 2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; break up and stir. Cover and microwave until very little pink remains, 2 to 3 minutes longer; drain.
3. Stir in water,... - 33.6272
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Brush the bottom of baking dish with butter.
3) In a saucepan, mix together tomato juice, 1 tablespoon onion flakes, bouillon cube, green pepper, zucchini, mushrooms, celery, thyme,
garlic powder and... - 45.9994
Korean Hamburger With Sweet Potato Coleslaw And Fries
It's unlikely you'll ever get to try a hamburger in Korea, but James wants you to know that they exist, and that they're delicious. If you have never tastes a Korean Hamburger, then watch this video and learn how to make one! It’s meaty, sweet, creamy,... - 109.71
Heat some fat in a pan large enough to take the four hamburgers and the sliced onion.
Cook the hamburgers for about 4 minutes on one side then turn over and add the sliced onion.
Cook a further 5-6 minutes when the meat should be cooked and the onion ring - 27.1012
In large heavy saucepan or Dutch oven, cook beef and onions for 5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, breaking up meat with wooden spoon.
Pour off fat.
Stir in tomatoes, 1 cup (250 mL) water and Worcestershire sauce; bring to boil.
Add pasta and reduce... - 38.1638
Country Club Hamburgers
Country club hamburgers is a ground beef hamburger recipe prepared with added onions. Cobined with seasonings for flavor with a strong hint of catsup, the country club hamburgers is griddle cooked and served fresh. - 40.5067
Quick Hamburger Stroganoff
This Hamburger Stroganoff is a mouthwatering fare ! Try this irresistibly seasoned creamy beef with vegetable or pasta for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Hamburger Stroganoff are welcome. - 31.7898
Sausage-centered Hamburger Rolls
Mix meat, apple, onion, egg and seasonings.
Divide mixture into 10 equal parts.
Mold each part around a sausage link, sealing ends.
Brown meat rolls in large skillet over medium heat.
Remove meat rolls.
Pour all but 2 tablespoons fat from skillet.
Stir flour... - 43.3434
Preheat small Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 2 1/2 minutes.
Place butter, onion, and green pepper in small Browning Skillet; cook in oven 1 minute, stir once.
Mix with beef, bread crumbs, and seasonings.
Form meat mixture into 4 doughnut shaped rings,... - 43.3852
1. In a skillet, melt shortening and combine it with a mixture of ground beef, onions and garlic.
2. Cook this mixture until it is lightly browned.
3. Further, add seasonings and stir in flour.
4. Add tomatoes and ketchup, stirring until mixed well.
5.... - 41.7889
1) In a small saucepan, heat the butter
2) Add in the onions and celery and sauté till tender for about 5minutes
3) Into a skillet, melt some butter and sauté the onion till tender
4) Add in the stuffing and about 1/3 cup of water and mix well
5) Set... - 46.5856
Stuffed Hamburgers With Barbecue Sauce
Make sauce first and keep hot while making stuffed hamburgers: Combine all ingredients except consomme in a saucepan, mixing well.
Then add soup, if needed, a little at a time.
The consistency should be like that of a thick cream sauce.
The sauce must stay... - 44.9694
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using hands, gently shape chuck into six thick patties.
3. Wash pepper, cut into half; remove ribs and seeds; lengthwise cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices; keep aside 7 to 8 slices of red pepper for... - 46.3723
Square Deal Dinner Hamburger
Take out the hassle off your weeknight dinner with this fast and simple "square deal" hamburger. Easy and effortless, Betty's version of this juicy, filling hamburger is quite a cinch to make and clean up. Don't believe? Then all you have to do is get... - 101.866
In a mixing bowl, combine sirloin and seasonings.
Shape into two rather large patties.
Fry in Fleischmann's Margarine on both sides.
On the second side, place a slice of cheese so that the heat will melt it.
When fully cooked, place on the sesame buns with... - 31.4848
Hamburgers With Herbs
1) Mince the steak coarsely only once.
2) In a mixing basin add minced steak, seasoning and herbs.
3) With a fork add enough lightly-mixed egg to form a soft dough.
4) The mixture should be moist and cling together when pressed to... - 40.1279
Hamburger And Cheese Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, blend mayonnaise, milk, eggs, cornstarch and seasoning; keep aside.
3. In a skillet, add meat and onion together and sautÃ© until the meat is browned.
4. Drain off the excess fat.
5.... - 45.1008
Mix beef, grated cheese, seasoning and onion together; form into patties or oblong steaks.
Make a paste of bread crumbs and eggs; dip patties in mixture.
Fry in deep hot fat; serve with tomato.
To fry on top of stove, combine all ingredients and form patties. - 28.9961
Put the beef into a large bowl.
Peel and finely chop one of the onions and add to the beef with plenty of seasoning.
Divide into four portions and shape each into a thick burger.
Preheat a skillet or griddle and brush lightly with 1 tbsp oil.
Fry the... - 40.6779
In a mixing bowl, blend the beef with the bread crumbs and egg.
Shape into small balls and skewer with bamboo skewers.
Place on a baking sheet.
Blend the remaining ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
Pour over the meat balls.
Refrigerate for 3 1/2... - 39.503
Hamburger And Sausage Soup
In skillet, brown ground beef and sausage; drain well.
Place meat in crock pot.
Add seasonings, herbs and onion soup mix.
Stir in boiling water, tomatoes and soy sauce.
Add celery, celery leaves and carrots to meat mixture; stir well.
Cover and cook on low... - 40.3823
1. Work the ground beef, seasonings, eggs, and flour together. Add the cream and water and work the mixture until smooth. Taste and correct seasonings. Shape mixture into oval hamburgers.
2. Saute the onions in butter over low heat till transparent.
3. Fry... - 35.9568
Brown hamburger and saute onion in saucepan.
Add tomatoes and juice, bouillon cubes and enough water to cover.
Add seasonings, sauce, sugar and bay leaf; bring to boil.
Reduce heat; add rice.
Mix cornstarch with small amount of cold water; add to soup.
Simmer... - 41.7014
Mustard Flavored Hamburgers
Put the beef in a mixing bowl.
Add the onion and plenty of seasoning.
Divide and shape the mixture into 4 patties and put on a micro-proof meat roasting rack.
Cook on HIGH for 5-6 minutes, turning once.
Lightly toast the rolls under a conventional broiler... - 35.2997
This Hamburg Steak is a Japanese take on the classic Salisbury. It is a great recipe to have with you, as it is a fool proof recipe and comes out really nice when you are cooking at home for your family or friends. Specially in this video you will see a... - 108.958
Savory Meat Loaf Using Hamburger Mixture
Place the butter, onion and garlic in a bowl. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
Mix together the beef, pork, breadcrumbs and seasoning to taste. Stir in the onion, garlic and beaten egg. Combine well and cook uncovered for 5 minutes. Stir and break up with a... - 31.6667
Barbecued Hamburger Potato Casserole
Brown the ground beef in a skillet and season with salt and pepper.
Cook the potatoes in boiling, salted water until done, then drain and mash well.
Add the butter and mix.
Add milk and egg and beat well.
Place alternate layers of potatoes, ground beef and... - 31.0678
Corned Beef Hamburger
1) Into a basin, measure the corned beef, mashed potatoes, breadcrumbs and a lot of seasoning.
2) Add the sauce and just enough egg, which has ben beaten lightly, to bind the mixture together.
3) Onto a lightly floured working surface, turn out the... - 33.5703