- » Hamburger Sauce
Hamburger Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hamburger sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hamburger sauce recipes.
Simple Hamburger Sauce
Sauces are essential for any kind of food particularly for hamburgers. Here is a recipe to make a quick and easy sauce to go with hamburger using ketchup as the key ingredient. Good to go with other food like chips! - 80.3509
1.In a container, mix butter, olive oil, catsup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, grated onion or garlic, lemon juice and pepper.
2.Marinate the meat in the sauce and use for basting. - 33.7335
Mix all ingredients in a saucepan and simmer until thickened. - 27.6984
Stir all ingredients together.
Spoon over hamburger patty or directly on bun.
Keeps for ages in refrigerator. - 26.8854
Special Hamburger Sauce
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week. - 22.9231
You May Also Like!
Grilled Hamburgers are an all time favourite with everyone and now you can recreate this amazing dish at home. Cooking is fun outdoors and when you get to prepare something as delectable as this, there shouldn't be any second thoughts. With Mike Stokes just... - 109.339
Savory Hamburger And Sauce Angostura
1)In a bowl, mix the meat, salt, pepper, angostura bitters and lemon juice thoroughly.
2)Make 4 thick patties. As the sauce is prepared, let the patties stand.
3)Place a heavy skillet over hot coals of a grill.
4)In a small bowl, mix tomato sauce with... - 43.5135
Savory Hamburger And Sauce Angostura
1) Mix together the meat, salt, pepper, bitters, and lemon juice.
2) Blend thoroughly and shape four thick patties.
3) Set aside while preparing the sauce.
4) In a bowl, add tomato sauce along with the remaining ingredients.
5) Brush the cakes on both... - 47.1164
Hamburg Steak With Onion Sauce Oriental Style
Can't think of anyone who does not like a Hamburg Steak. Watch this video and prepare the delicious recipe in your own kitchen with ease. The onion sauce and the veggies served along add to the appeal of the dish. - 143.056
Hamburgers With Green Onion Sauce
Add onions and parsley and cook gently 3 minutes, stirring constantly (do not let onions brown).
Add tarragon, lemon juice, wine, 3/4 tsp. salt and 1/8 tsp. pepper.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Combine ground beef, 1 1/2... - 38.2889
Hamburger Steaks With Mustard Sauce
Shape ground beef into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook patties in a large skillet over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness; drain.
Saute vegetables in butter until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in consomme... - 27.148
Hamburger With Tomato Cheese Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 400°.
2) In a saucepan, add tomato sauce, onion, parsley, salt, pepper and paprika to combine.
3) Place the saucepan over heat to cook for 10 minutes or until the mixture is thick.
4) Brown the sausage in a frying... - 42.0045
Hamburger Sauce Mix
1) In large conatiner, cook beef and onions until meat browns.
2) Pour off fat.
3) Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.
4) Into hot pint jars, pack the mixture at once, leaving 1" head space.
5) Wipe jar rim;... - 39.8363
Hamburger Spaghetti Sauce
1. Brown hamburger and drain.
2. Stir in whole wheat flour.
3. Return to heat. Add tomato sauce, pureed tomatoes, and undrained canned mushrooms.
4. Add parsley, oregano, basil, onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and black pepper.
5. Simmer for... - 34.3019
Hamburger Steaks In Spanish Sauce
Combine all ingredients and shape into 6 patties.
Cook in lightly greased electric skillet at 375 degrees until steaks are brown on both sides. - 27.9829
Hamburger Sauce Recipes By Category