- » Hamburger Sandwich
Hamburger Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hamburger sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hamburger sandwich recipes.
Sloppy Joes With Hamburger
1. In an 8-inch round baking dish, crumble and spread ground beef.
2. Add onion; stir to mix.
3. Heat at High for 5 to 7 minutes; stir occasionally.
4. Drain excess fat.
5. Add ketchup and relish.
6. Heat again on High for 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Change the... - 41.561
Spiced Hamburger Balls With Prunes
Soak prunes in water for about 2 hours; remove pits.
Mix hamburger, onion, milk, and seasonings.
Lightly shape into 12 balls; roll in flour and brown on all sides in hot fat.
Add vinegar and prunes with water in which they were soaked.
Cover and simmer for... - 39.2749
My sister likes this Bun Hamburger recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this sandwich .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dish very much. You... - 35.6588
Barbecued Beef Sandwiches! They cam be made in a jiffyand are extremely addictive. I often pack these yummy Barbecued Beef Sandwiches along for picnics and i love seeing the glee on my children's face when I pack it up for their lunch! Try this Barbecued Beef... - 27.441
You May Also Like!
Satiate your hunger with this incredibly tasty Denver Sandwich next time you are famished ! Dig into this crunchy toasted hamburger roll with a delicious mixture of peppered scrambled eggsand sauteed onions poured over and tell me what you think about it !... - 32.453
Sweet And Sour Hamburger Sandwiches
1. Mix beef and pork with salt and pepper. Divide into 6 equal portions.
2. Shape into patties and brown in hot fat. Drain on absorbent paper.
3. Place a pineapple slices atop each patty.
4. Prepare a mixture of soy sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire,... - 41.374
Hamburger Corn Bread Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Follow the instructions on the package to bake the cornbread.
3. Cut into 4 squares, split, and place the bottom halves on an ovenproof platter.
4. Prepare a mixture of beef chuck with onion, salt, and... - 41.3514
Mustard Flavored Hamburgers
Put the beef in a mixing bowl.
Add the onion and plenty of seasoning.
Divide and shape the mixture into 4 patties and put on a micro-proof meat roasting rack.
Cook on HIGH for 5-6 minutes, turning once.
Lightly toast the rolls under a conventional broiler... - 34.0271
Hamburgers With Teriyaki Sauce
Blend ground beef with seasonings.
Shape into four patties making thumb indentation in center of each.
Arrange evenly on roasting rack.
Microwave (high) 4-6 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
Add cheese (optl.).
Rest 5 minutes.
Heat buns 1-1... - 35.3067
Oven Hamburgers is the microwave version of burgers. The beef filing in this Oven Hamburgers is just rich. Just give this simple and easy Oven Hamburgers a try. - 36.9131
Combine minced steak, eggs, breadcrumbs and seasonings in a mixing bowl.
Mix together thoroughly and shape into 16 thin patties.
Place chosen filling on 8 of the patties, top with remaining patties and press edges together firmly.
Barbecue over hot coals for... - 33.0605
Grilled Hamburgers is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Grilled Hamburgers dish; I am sure you would love to serve to your family in dinner. - 36.5702
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
In medium skillet cook ground pork, onion, and garlic till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, vinegar, worcestershire sauce, fennel seed, hot pep-per sauce, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Simmer, uncovered, for 7 to 8 minutes,... - 31.8129
Cheesy Ham Sandwiches
In bowl combine cheese, pizza sauce, dill pickle, onion, and green pepper.
Add ground ham; mix well.
Split buns; spread with butter or margarine.
On bottom of each bun spread 1/3 cup of the meat mixture; replace top of each bun.
Place on baking sheet.
Cover... - 34.3335
1. Mix the ingredients together and shape into patties.
2. Cook either by broiling, pan frying in a little fat or cooking on a barbecue, 4 minutes each side.
3. Serve in a toasted hamburger bun with your favorite sauce, lettuce, tomato and raw or cooked onion... - 26.4639
Hamburger Sandwich Recipes By Category