- » Hamburger Roll Up
Hamburger Roll Up Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hamburger roll up recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hamburger roll up recipes.
Hamburger Roll Ups
Make your own favorite dressing.
Mix beef and A-1 sauce; divide into 6 patties.
Pat out thin and wide and add a big spoon of dressing and roll up.
Place side by side in long pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and then add gravy and cook 10 minutes more. - 29.1887
You May Also Like!
Melty Mix Ups
These Melty Mix Ups are delectable mealtime treats ! Try out these pork, cheese and hamburger bun rolls soon and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for the Melty Mix-ups are welcome ! - 31.19
1. Make pancake batter using Baking Mix, egg, and water. Bake 6-inch pancakes on hot, lightly greased griddle or skillet.
2. Heat Hamburger Mix. Put a spoonful of Hamburger Mix on each pancake.
3. Roll pancakes and place seam-side down in a greased 3-quart... - 24.4136
Charcoal Grilled Beef Burger Roll Up
1. Combine all ingredients except barbecue sauce, in large bowl; mix lightly with a fork until well-blended.
2. Shape meat into a 12-inch-long roll on a sheet of heavy foil; wrap tightly and seal lengthwise with a drugstore fold. Fold one end over and over to... - 30.8451
Grilled Stuffed Hamburger Rolls
Grilled stuffed hamburger rolls is a simple wrapped pork hot dog and mozzarella string cheese. The chef here has wrapped the hot dog with a pork and beef mixture wonderfully flavored with dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce. The rolls are cooked over a... - 104.377
Hamburger Rolls With Sweet Pickle Stuffing
1) Season meat with salt and pepper.
2) Preheat oven at 350° F.
3) In a skillet, melt butter.
4) Add onion to sauté until tender.
5) Pour the mixture over soft bread cubes, piccalilli, salt, pepper and sage.
6) Add milk to combine... - 46.4723
Grilled Beef Burger Roll Up
1. Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, onion, olives, garlic, eggs, salt, paprika and pepper in large bowl; mix lightly to blend.
2. Shape meat into a 12-inch-long roll on a sheet of heavy foil; wrap tightly and seal lengthwise with a drugstore fold.... - 34.3202
Vegetable Stuffed Beef Roll
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a medium-size frying pan; stir in frozen mixed vegetables. Heat over low heat, breaking up vegetables with a fork; cover then cook for 10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain well; cool while preparing... - 33.1957
Barbecued Beef Burgers
Beef burgers were never be so healthy and delicious than these barbecued ones. Check out this amazing video that shares a fantastic barbecue recipe that would surely impress you. Fabulous smoky flavor makes these burgers all the more appetizing. - 127.143
Hamburgers De Luxe
Hamburgers De Luxe is a delicious snack. The steaks with eggs rolled up in a patties gives the Hamburgers De Luxe a mouth watering taste. - 28.6976
Jumbo Ham Roll
1. Combine ham, corn, bread crumbs, eggs, salad herbs, mustard, pepper, and the 1/2 cup milk in a large bowl; mix lightly with a fork.
2. Prepare biscuit mix with the 1/2 cup milk, following label directions; turn out onto a lightly floured pastry cloth or... - 30.061