- » Hamburger Ring
Hamburger Ring Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hamburger ring recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hamburger ring recipes.
Blend all these ingredients well and pack into a small greased ring mold.
Bake 1 hour in a 350° oven and turn out on a heated platter. - 31.7386
1. Mix ground beef lightly with salt and pepper; divide into 8 portions.
2. Pat each into a 6-inch round on a piece of wax paper or foil; spoon about 2 tablespoons cheese in center. Fold round in half, using paper or foil to lift meat; press edges together to... - 33.2295
1. Mix ground beef lightly with steak sauce; shape into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
2. Cook green beans, following label directions; drain. Stir in soup; heat, stirring carefully so as not to break beans, just until bubbly.
3. While beans cook, place meat... - 33.5479
Put meat in a mixing bowl.
Stir in egg white, catsup, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Shape hamburger into 1 1/ 2h balls.
Thread skewers with hamburgers, dill pickles, onion, and cherry tomatoes, ending with pieces of hamburger bun.
Preheat the grill.
Set... - 37.3958
1) Combine ground beef lightly with seasonings and divide the mixture evenly into 8 portions.
2) Figure each portion into a 6-inch round on a piece of wax paper or foil.
3) Add in about 2 tablespoons cheese in center.
4) Fold the round in half and seal... - 40.6943
Crowd Size Hamburger Bake
In large skillet cook ground beef, onion, and green pepper, half at a time, till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
In large kettle cook noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or just till tender; drain well.
Combine all of the... - 38.392
1) Follow package instructions to cook green beans and drain well, when done.
2) Combine together ground beef lightly with steak sauce and then figure the mixture into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
3) Mix soup with green beans and cook... - 42.6361
Sweet And Sour Hamburger Sandwiches
1. Mix beef and pork with salt and pepper. Divide into 6 equal portions.
2. Shape into patties and brown in hot fat. Drain on absorbent paper.
3. Place a pineapple slices atop each patty.
4. Prepare a mixture of soy sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire,... - 42.6141
In a large mixer bowl combine all-purpose flour, yeast, and salt. Add warm water and oil. Beat with an electric mixer on low to medium speed for 30 seconds, scraping sides of bowl constantly. Beat on high speed for 3 minutes. Using a spoon, stir in as much... - 35.5375
Soak the bread in water, then squeeze dry and add the beef, onion, egg, salt and Worcestershire sauce.
Mix well and shape into 8 patties.
Grill on both sides over hot coals to desired degree of doneness.
Arrange lettuce on bun half, then add 1 cheese... - 37.34
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Preheat broiler 10 minutes, or as manufacturer directs.
2. In bowl toss chuck with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Worcestershire. Shape into 1 large patty, about 1 1/2 inches thick.
3. Broil on each side about 7 minutes... - 27.1588
Hamburger Creole Pie
Heat oven to 400°.
Cook and stir ground beef in 10-inch skillet until brown; drain.
Drain tomatoes, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
Stir tomatoes, reserved tomato liquid, corn (with liquid) and the remaining ingredients except green pepper rings... - 45.5204
1) In a small saucepan, melt the lard.
2) Add in the onion and saute till they become soft.
3) Mix in the minced beef and curry powder. Stir till the beef loses its red colour and starts becoming brown.
4) Sprinkle a little flour over the meat... - 44.1734
The Californian Hamburger
This californian hamburger recipe is prepared with minced sirloin along with raw onions and mayo. Seasoned with salt and pepper, the beef is cooked on the grill and served between split buns with tomato slices and dill pickle. - 44.8469
Crustless Hamburger Pizza
Combine ground chuck, oats, onion, egg, salt and pepper in bowl.
Combine tomato sauce and oregano in another bowl.
Add one half of the tomato sauce mixture to the meat mixture.
Mix lightly, but well.
Pat meat mixture into 9" glass pie plate.
Top with green... - 43.8982
Hamburger Mushroom Pizza
Preheat oven to 500°.
Cut bread in half horizontally.
Place both halves of bread, cut side up, on a large baking sheet.
Spread 1/4 cup pizza sauce over each half of bread.
Place onion rings and mushrooms evenly over bread halves.
Crumble beef into 1/2-inch... - 41.8512
Combine ground beef, onion, celery, and green pepper in large skillet.
Cook till meat is browned.
Add remaining ingredients except onion rings; simmer 5 minutes.
Pour into 6 or 7 individual casseroles.
Bake at 425° for 12 to 15 minutes.
Last few minutes,... - 40.4389
Pass the hamburger meat and ground pork through a food grinder along with the onion and the parsley.
Add the eggs, salt, pepper, caraway seeds or grated lemon peel, melted butter and flour.
Knead with your fingers until the ingredients are thoroughly... - 43.8841
Quick'n Easy Green Beans With Hamburger
Cook and stir ground beef and onion in large skillet until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Stir in garlic, 1 1/2 cups water, the soy sauce and molasses; heat to boiling.
Add green beans and heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 15 minutes.
Blend... - 41.0591
Kids love this Hamburger-Mushroom Pizza. It is indeed the flavors of Italian bread, pizza sauce and mushrooms together with the seasonings that make this Hamburger-Mushroom Pizza their favorite. Check out the recipe of Hamburger-Mushroom Pizza. - 39.5043
Hamburger Noodle Bake
In a large skillet cook beef, onion, and green pepper, half at a time, till meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain well.
Return drained noodles to kettle.
Stir in meat mixture, tomato soup, cheese, chili sauce,... - 41.1012
Hamburger Noodle Bake
In a large skillet, cook beef, onion and green pepper, half at a time, till meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Cook noodles according to package directions and drain well.
Return noodles to pot.
Stir in meat mixture, tomato soup, cheese, chili sauce, salt, chili... - 47.6574