- » Hamburger Patty Sauce
Hamburger Patty Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hamburger patty sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hamburger patty sauce recipes.
Microwaved Hamburger Patties
Mix all ingredients.
Shape into 4 patties, about 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
Place in square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
If desired, brush each patty with additional catsup.
Cover loosely and microwave 5 minutes; turn dish one quarter turn.
Microwave until done,... - 35.0851
Barbecue Hamburger Patties
Barbecue Hamburger Patties brings a genuniely unique flavor of the beef. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extreemely tasty and filling. The Barbecue Hamburger Patties is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 39.1073
Hamburger Patties is one of those dishes that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Hamburger Patties will make you crazy for all your life!! - 46.6369
Frozen Hamburger Patties
In large bowl, combine beef, onions, green pepper (if using), egg, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and hot pepper sauce; with spoon or hands, mix just until combined.
Using ice-cream scoop or hands, divide mixture into 20 portions; shape each portion... - 33.7816
Glorified Hamburger Patties
1. Preheat microwave browning grill on HIGH for 8 minutes.
2. Combine all ingredients; mix well. Shape into 6 patties, about 1/2 inch thick. Place on preheated grill.
3. Microwave for 4 minutes on HIGH. Turn patties over and continue cooking for 5 to 6... - 37.7936
Hamburgers With Teriyaki Sauce
Blend ground beef with seasonings.
Shape into four patties making thumb indentation in center of each.
Arrange evenly on roasting rack.
Microwave (high) 4-6 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
Add cheese (optl.).
Rest 5 minutes.
Heat buns 1-1... - 37.3343
Saucy Hamburger Steaks
Combine first 7 ingredients; mix well, and shape into 4 patties.
Cook patties in hot oil in a large skillet until browned on each side.
Add Mushroom Brown Sauce, and simmer 5 minutes - 29.3793
Vegetable filled patties is a microwaved dish made with hamburger meat and veggies. The patties are made with meat breadcrumbs and eggs and filled with green onions and beans. Flavored with mushroom soup and worcestershire sauce, the vegetable filled patties... - 45.5908
Beef Patties In Sherry Sauce
With wet hands shape meat into patties, and broil or fry until thoroughly brown on each side.
Hamburgers should be slightly pinkish inside for tenderness.
While they are cooking, melt butter or margarine in small pan, and add onions, mushrooms and... - 33.693
Dinner Beef Patties
1. Peel onion and cut crosswise into 4 thick slices. Saute in butter or margarine until lightly browned on bottom; turn carefully; add water and brown sugar; cover. Simmer 10 minutes, or just until tender; sprinkle with paprika. Keep hot while fixing and... - 28.9414
Vegetable Stuffed Hamburger
These Vegetable Stuffed Hamburgers are a desire ! Make these beef patties either by mixing vegetables with beef or by stuffing vegetables between the beef patties. Either version is a great hit ! Try these vegetable stuffed hamburgers and let me know if you... - 35.9744
Cook bacon and drain.
Reserve 2 Tbs. drippings.
Mix together in saucepan: tomato sauce, chili powder, garlic powder, onion, salt and pepper.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Halve the olives.
Form beef into 4 patties and broil.
Top with sauce, olives and bacon pieces. - 36.1029
Belmont Patty Steaks
1. Mix ground beef lightly with green pepper, chives, parsley, salt, paprika and pepper until well blended; shape into 4 patties about 1 inch thick. Dust with flour, then brush each with vegetable oil.
2. Broil, 4 inches from heat, about 6 minutes on each... - 29.6035
Grilled Hamburgers are an all time favourite with everyone and now you can recreate this amazing dish at home. Cooking is fun outdoors and when you get to prepare something as delectable as this, there shouldn't be any second thoughts. With Mike Stokes just... - 109.339
Hibbyburgers For Bachelors
Add eggs to ground meat.
Add onion, green pepper and bread crumbs to mixture.
Add seasonings and spices to taste.
Mix well together.
Have charcoals red hot.
Initially sear hamburgers slightly on each side to keep juices... - 39.7519
Combine first 9 ingredients in large bowl; mix lightly.
Shape into 14 patties, using about 75 mL (1/3 cup) mixture for each.
Spray frying pan with cooking spray.
Brown patties on both sides, remove from pan.
Pour tomato sauce and broth into pan.
Bring to a... - 40.031
Stir all ingredients together.
Spoon over hamburger patty or directly on bun.
Keeps for ages in refrigerator. - 26.8854
Chili Burger Patties
In mixing bowl thoroughly combine ground beef, chili sauce, prepared mustard, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, chopped onion, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Form into 12 patties.
Grill over medium-hot coals for 5 minutes.
Turn patties and grill till desired... - 33.4427
Soak bread crumbs in milk.
Mix all ingredients together lightly; dampen the hands, and shape into 10Ã¢â‚¬â€12 patties, about 1/2 inch thick.
For tender patties, avoid pressing or packing meat too firmly.
Fry about 3 minutes on each side.
For... - 27.8487
Greek Lamb Patties
1. Saute onion in 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil until soft in a large frying pan.
2. Combine lamb with salt, pepper, mint, bread crumbs, tomato juice, and onion mixture in a large bowl; mix lightly until well-blended. Shape into 8 patties about 3/4 inch... - 34.9414
Meat Patties Cantonese Style
1. Mix ground beef lightly with egg, bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon of the salt, pepper and ginger until well-blended; shape by rounded tablespoonfuls into 20 balls; flatten slightly to make patties.
2. Brown, half at a time, in 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large... - 35.8603
Combine chuck lightly with seasoned salt and pepper and monosodium glutamate.
Divide into 4 or 5 portions.
Shape each one loosely into patties.
Combine sherry, soy sauce, honey and barbecue sauce or catsup.
Brush generously over both sides of meat; cover and... - 34.3849
Hamburger Cheese Bake
Brown ground beef and onion in a skillet.
Stir in tomato sauce, sugar, salt, garlic salt and pepper.
Remove from heat.
Mean while, cook noodles according to package directions and drain.
Combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, green onion and green... - 41.7477
Combine all ingredients.
Divide mixture into 4 equal portions; shape into patties.
Broil on rack about 4 inches from source of heat for 8 minutes or until cooked throughout.
Turn once. - 28.4535
Hamburgers With Ginger
Mix the beef lightly with the ginger.
Shape into four cakes and sprinkle each side with pepper.
With the heel of the hand, press the pepper into the meat and let stand about twenty minutes.
Sprinkle a light layer of salt over the bottom of a heavy... - 38.158
Hamburger Steaks With Mustard Sauce
Shape ground beef into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook patties in a large skillet over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness; drain.
Saute vegetables in butter until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in consomme... - 27.148
Savory Hamburger And Sauce Angostura
1)In a bowl, mix the meat, salt, pepper, angostura bitters and lemon juice thoroughly.
2)Make 4 thick patties. As the sauce is prepared, let the patties stand.
3)Place a heavy skillet over hot coals of a grill.
4)In a small bowl, mix tomato sauce with... - 43.5135
Savory Hamburger And Sauce Angostura
1) Mix together the meat, salt, pepper, bitters, and lemon juice.
2) Blend thoroughly and shape four thick patties.
3) Set aside while preparing the sauce.
4) In a bowl, add tomato sauce along with the remaining ingredients.
5) Brush the cakes on both... - 47.1164
Hamburger Steaks With Mustard Sauce
1. Make 4 patties, each 1/2 inches thick from ground beef.
2. In a large skillet cook the patties on medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side, till it is well cooked. Drain excess water.
3. Saute all the vegetables in tender till they are tender and... - 43.1793
Pat meat into 8 patties.
Place 1 slice tomato and 1 slice onion on each of 4 patties.
Cut strips of bacon in half; put 2 pieces on each slice of onion.
Spread with mustard.
Sprinkle brown sugar and dash of eachA-landWorcester shire sauce.
Cover with 2... - 40.72
Hamburgers With Green Onion Sauce
Add onions and parsley and cook gently 3 minutes, stirring constantly (do not let onions brown).
Add tarragon, lemon juice, wine, 3/4 tsp. salt and 1/8 tsp. pepper.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Combine ground beef, 1 1/2... - 38.2889
Classic Deviled Beef Patties
Combine first 9 ingredients.
Shape into 4 patties.
Broil over medium coals, 10 minutes.
Turn and broil 5 minutes longer or till desired doneness.
Split buns in half.
Place over coals just till toasted. - 38.6236
Deviled Beef Patties
Deviled beef patties are rich and savory beef patties made with a medly of seasonings. Spiced with chili sauce, the deviled beef patties are cooked on the grill and can be served as desired. - 40.136
Stuffed Hamburgers With Barbecue Sauce
Make sauce first and keep hot while making stuffed hamburgers: Combine all ingredients except consomme in a saucepan, mixing well.
Then add soup, if needed, a little at a time.
The consistency should be like that of a thick cream sauce.
The sauce must stay... - 44.9694
Hamburger Steaks In Spanish Sauce
Combine all ingredients and shape into 6 patties.
Cook in lightly greased electric skillet at 375 degrees until steaks are brown on both sides. - 27.9829
Wine Sauced Hamburger Steak
Combine ground beef, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Shape into 2 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
In skillet melt butter.
Cook meat to desired doneness, turning once. (Allow 2 minutes on each side for medium rare.)
Remove meat to warm plates.
In same skillet... - 36.8473
Hamburger Steaks With Pancho Sauce
Saute the onion and garlic in oil in a skillet until onion is tender.
Add the beef, eggs, parsley, salt and pepper and mix well.
Shape into 4 balls.
Blend the cheese, butter and brandy in a bowl.
Make a deep hole in each ball and place 1/4 of the cheese... - 41.6581
1. Mix ground beef lightly with steak sauce; shape into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
2. Cook green beans, following label directions; drain. Stir in soup; heat, stirring carefully so as not to break beans, just until bubbly.
3. While beans cook, place meat... - 33.5479
1. Mix ground beef lightly with salt and pepper; divide into 8 portions.
2. Pat each into a 6-inch round on a piece of wax paper or foil; spoon about 2 tablespoons cheese in center. Fold round in half, using paper or foil to lift meat; press edges together to... - 33.2295
Hamburger Steak Soubise
Heat 3 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan over medium heat and saute onions about 5 minutes.
Add boiling water and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until most of the liquid has cooked away.
Meanwhile, combine the ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic... - 40.0919
Spicy Oriental Hamburgers With Orange Sauce
1 In a food processor, coarsely chop the scallions and set aside. In the same work bowl, coarsely chop the water chestnuts.
2 In a medium bowl, combine the beef with half the garlic, half the scallions, all of the water chestnuts, the orange zest (if using)... - 34.7111
Salmon Patties With Fresh Dill
These salmon patties are filling and flavorful and can be served with hamburger buns. Cooked with mashed potatoes and sockeye salmon, the salmon patties are flavored with dill and prepared along with eggs. With added worcestershire sauce and mustard for... - 38.2935
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine crumbs, 1/2 cup of the soup, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add ground beef and mix well; shape into 6 patties.
Place in 11 x 7 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan.
Blend together remaining soup, chili sauce, and mustard; pour over... - 34.9071
Hamburgers Au Poivre
Mix meat and salt.
Shape mixture into 4 patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
Press pepper into both sides of each patty.
Cook patties in large skillet over medium-high heat, turning once, to desired doneness, about 8 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Sprinkle cognac over... - 34.7067
Saucy But Slimming Hamburger Steak
1. In a bowl, mix the ground steak, cereal, salt and pepper together and shape into four patties
2. In a nonstick skillet, brown these patties I their own fat, which must5 be drained away after the patties are done; do not use any new oil
3. In a bowl,... - 35.7571
Betty's Version Of The Big Brown Hamburger
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make the "Big Brown," a hamburger we enjoyed on our recent visit to Wallace Station Restaurant in Versailles, Kentucky. This hamburger was designated as one of Guy Fieri's top 5 hamburgers on his Food Network TV show,... - 0
Sweet And Sour Hamburger Sandwiches
1. Mix beef and pork with salt and pepper. Divide into 6 equal portions.
2. Shape into patties and brown in hot fat. Drain on absorbent paper.
3. Place a pineapple slices atop each patty.
4. Prepare a mixture of soy sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire,... - 42.6141
1) Combine ground beef lightly with seasonings and divide the mixture evenly into 8 portions.
2) Figure each portion into a 6-inch round on a piece of wax paper or foil.
3) Add in about 2 tablespoons cheese in center.
4) Fold the round in half and seal... - 40.6943
Barbecue Hamburger Steaks
1) In a bowl add beef, salt, pepper, milk, and bread crumbs and mix thoroughly.
2) Make into the shape of patties.
3) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the patties.
4) Drain and keep aside.
5) In slow cooker mix brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire... - 45.9546
1) Follow package instructions to cook green beans and drain well, when done.
2) Combine together ground beef lightly with steak sauce and then figure the mixture into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
3) Mix soup with green beans and cook... - 42.6361
Hamburger Steak Diane
In bowl combine steak sauce, dry mustard, salt, and pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
In 10-inch skillet melt butter or margarine.
Cook patties in hot butter or margarine over medium-high heat for 3 minutes; turn and... - 40.1039
Hamburger Steak With Onions
? Place ground beef, cooked chopped onions, egg, parsley and Worcestershire sauce in food processor; blend 2 to 3 minutes. When meat forms ball, remove and shape into 4 patties.
? Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add patties and cook 8 to 10... - 38.0762
Remove stems from mushrooms and chop them finely.
Heat the 6 tbsp. butter in skillet and cook the chopped mushroom stems gently 3 minutes.
Add them to ground meat along with 1 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
Mix lightly with a fork.
Shape... - 40.447
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing. Mean while, prepare one of the barbecue sauces.
2. Make 4 patties from ground beef. Place pat ties on grill over medium heat; grill about 10 minutes for medium or until of desired done-ness, turning patties... - 21.3387
Loco Moco Hawaii's original national fast food can now be made in your own kitchen. This is true comfort food. Forget about the calories and just dig in! - 119.075
Grilled Stuffed Hamburger Rolls
Grilled stuffed hamburger rolls is a simple wrapped pork hot dog and mozzarella string cheese. The chef here has wrapped the hot dog with a pork and beef mixture wonderfully flavored with dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce. The rolls are cooked over a... - 102.749
Hamburgers With Olive Salsa
Combine salsa ingredients in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Toss before serving.
Mix ground beef, garlic, olives, salt, and pepper.
Shape into 4 hamburger patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Cook hamburgers, over... - 42.6152
Hamburgers With Spinach And Basil Goat Cheese Pesto
1) In a food processor or blender, process the basil, garlic, and pine nuts until coarse. With the machine running, drizzle in the olive oil and process the ingredients until smooth.
2) Stir in the Parmesan and black pepper, keep aside 3 tablespoons of... - 44.9094
Oven Hamburgers is the microwave version of burgers. The beef filing in this Oven Hamburgers is just rich. Just give this simple and easy Oven Hamburgers a try. - 38.6665
1. In a large bowl, combine the beef, salt, pepper, thyme, and rosemary. Shape the mixture into 4 patties, each about 1 inch thick.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter with the oil and mustard in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat for about 1 minute.... - 34.3504
Loco Moco Hawaiian Hamburger Steak
Loco Moco Hawiian Hamburger Steak Redux is a healthy dish with the goodness of the vegetables, egg, ham, join James in his kitchen and see how to prepare. - 109.7
Healthy Beef, Red Bean And Mushroom Hamburger
Beef hamburgers cannot be always unhealthy. Here is a recipe that as good as a meat hamburger but is more healthy. Chef Michelle adds red beans and mushrooms to minced beef and brings out a healthy beef hamburger with extra proteins and fiber to the dish.... - 135.094
1.Mix chicken, salt, eggs, onion, puree, and Tobasco sauce.
Form the mixture into 6 patties.
2.Grill the patties until brown from both sides.
3.Serve with hamburger buns and ketchup. - 32.265
Chili Burger Patties
sauce, prepared mustard, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, chopped onion, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Form into 12 patties.
Grill over medium-hot coals for 5 minutes.
Turn patties and grill till desired doneness, about 3 minutes longer. - 35.2473
State Lake Hamburgers
1)In a bowl, mix the ground beef, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, chili sauce and monosodium glutamate.
2)Make 4 patties out of it
3)On a hot greased grill, brown the patties on both the sides.
4)Grill till the patties are done.
5)Remove... - 32.3708
1. In a bowl, mix together ground beef, salt, black pepper, smoked paprika and hoison sauce.
2. Make 3 patties from the mixture.
3. Heat a shallow pan on medium heat and place the patties. Cook for 6 minutes on both sides.
4. Stuff the patties... - 0
Grilled Hamburger Steak
Cut bread in halves crosswise.
Blend mustard, chili powder and butter; spread over cut sides of bread.
Combine ground beef, seasoned salt, green ,onions, chili sauce and soy sauce; blend well.
Form beef mix- ture into 2 patties slightly larger than cut side... - 44.3026
Wine Mushroom Hamburgers
1. Combine beef, cream, milk, onion, salt, and pepper. Toss lightly with a fork until blended. Shape into 3 or 4 thick patties.
2. Melt butter in skillet over medium-high heat. Add patties and brown well on both sides. Remove patties and keep warm.
3. Add... - 40.278
State Lake Hamburgers
1) In a bowl, mix all ingredients thoroughly.
2) Shape into 4 patties.
3) Grease a hot grill and place the patties.
4) Sear on both sides.
5) Cook till done.
6) Serve over toasted bread. - 35.4069
Grilled Hamburger Steak
The taste of this very Grilled Hamburger Steak recipe has played on my senses so much that I seldom consider any other recipe of Grilled Hamburger Steak. I never fail to eat Side Dish while dining out and this is the most common dish that I order. One of the... - 46.2373
Stuffed Hamburgers is a lovely meat dish that has a unique and incomparable taste. This Stuffed Hamburgers recipe is fantastic and I often use it for dinner parties. - 38.7869
Hamburger Steak Au Poivre
1) Take the ground chuck and shape it into a large oval patty of 5 inches width and 7 inches length. Sprinkle 1 1/2 teaspoons of pepper on both sides of the patty.
2) In a medium skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Brown the patty on medium flame for 2... - 36.2182
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Shape mixture into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. - 22.9894
1. In a medium size bowl mix all the ingredients well.
2. Form 4 patties from the mixture - each of 1/2 inches thickness.
3. Broil for 5 -6 minutes keeping the patties at least 4-5 inches from the heat. Broil till the desired doneness is... - 33.3371
Combine all ingredients except meat in container of an electric blender or food processor, and process until smooth.
Add to meat, mixing well.
Shape into 8 to 10 patties.
Grill patties 3 to 5 inches from the hot coals 7 minutes on each side or to desired... - 35.4621
Mix the beef with grated onion, Worcestershire sauce, pepper to taste, and about 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Handle lightly and form into 6 patties.
Put the patties under the broiler and brown on one side.
Remove for a moment, turn, and put a slice of tomato,... - 34.1754
Salisbury Steak Hamburger With Gravy
In this video, Dave is making a mouth watering meat dish, Salisbury Steak Hamburger with Gravy. When you look at the final dish, it would be hard to believe a recipe like this can be made so easily. The ground beef with freshly chopped onion, garlic and some... - 107.693
Hamburgers A La Carte
1. Lightly toss beef, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire. Gently shape into 6 patties, each about 1/2 inch thick.
2. Arrange on broiler rack, 4 inches from heat. Broil 3 minutes on one side and 2 minutes on other side, for medium rare.
3. Meanwhile, brush cut... - 29.0451
Open Faced Hamburgers
1. Spread one side of bread slices with mustard. Combine beef, onion, salt and pepper.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 4 minutes on HIGH.
3. Divide meat mixture into eight portions; flatten each to size of bread. Place a patty on each bread slice.... - 32.0479
Hong Kong Hamburgers
Shape meat in 4 patties; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Broil 4 inches from heat 10 minutes; turn once.
Meanwhile drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
Mix sugar and cornstarch; blend in pineapple syrup, wine vinegar, soy sauce, and Worcestershire... - 43.1737
Hamburgers With Grilled Tomatoes
Prepare a fire for direct-heat cooking in a grill .
Position the rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and horseradish.
Cover and refrigerate until serving.
In a large bowl, combine the beef, mustard,... - 42.8051
Meatloaf Hamburger Barbecue
Prepare a classic meatloaf that is real easy to do on your backyard grill! This is meatloaf the way it ought to be! - 109.808
Home Run Hamburgers
Place the bulgur in a large bowl.
Add the water.
Cover and let stand for 15 minutes, or until soft.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and cook for 10 minutes, or until very soft.
Add the mushrooms and saute for 5... - 46.8628
1)In a wide bowl, mix the beef, catsup, mustard, horseradish, onion, Worcestershire sauce, breadcrumbs, salt and milk.
2)Make 4 large of 8 small patties out of the beef mixture,
3)Grill the patties for about 6 minutes on each side for large patties and... - 38.6037
How about a juicy burger for lunch? If your making them in your kitchen then there nothing like it! Get the seasonings right, and you have a robust meal. See the video on how to make these yummy burgers! - 82.729
Beer Sauced Burgers
In small saucepan cook onion and green pepper in butter till tender.
Combine catsup, cornstarch, and worcestershire; stir into vegetables.
Add beer; heat and stir just till boiling.
Com-bine ground beef and 1 teaspoon salt.
Shape into six 1/2-inch-thick... - 37.27
Combine ground beef with Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco sauce.
Shape into patties.
In fry pan, fry patties over medium heat 5 to 10 minutes on each side, until browned to desired doneness.
If desired, serve with onion slices, mustard and catsup. - 27.2603
1. In a small bowl, combine the beef and onion, and shape the mixture into a 1-inch-thick patty. Place the patty on a small plate.
2. In the same bowl, combine the garlic, soy sauce, ginger, and sugar, and pour over the patty. Let stand for 10 minutes to... - 29.2425
In mixing bowl, combine ground chuck, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
Form meat mixture into 12 thin patties, about 4 1/2 inches in diameter.
Combine onion, green pepper, cheese, catsup and mustard.
Place approximately 2 tablespoons... - 36.7065
Thoroughly mix all ingredients except hamburger buns.
Shape into 4 hamburger patties.
Freeze in a large freezer bag, with waxed paper between each one.
To prepare for serving, thaw patties and hamburger buns.
Grill or fry patties to desired pinkness in center. - 29.1255
Soak the bread in water, then squeeze dry and add the beef, onion, egg, salt and Worcestershire sauce.
Mix well and shape into 8 patties.
Grill on both sides over hot coals to desired degree of doneness.
Arrange lettuce on bun half, then add 1 cheese... - 37.34
Shape beef into 8 thin patties and place 1 slice of cheese between 2 patties.
Wrap bacon slice around edge and fasten with toothpick.
Combine the soy sauce, butter and sherry, then brush on the patties.
Broil over hot coals until done, turning once.
Sprinkle... - 31.0205
Combine minced steak, eggs, breadcrumbs and seasonings in a mixing bowl.
Mix together thoroughly and shape into 16 thin patties.
Place chosen filling on 8 of the patties, top with remaining patties and press edges together firmly.
Barbecue over hot coals for... - 35.4552
Preheat over to 400 Â°F.
Gently mix beef with salt and pepper.
Shape into 6 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Coat each patty with flour; dip into eggs.
Coat with bread crumbs.
Brown in fat.
Arrange in single layer in baking pan, about 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Top... - 42.7893
Combine the beef, eggs, salt and 1/2 cup barbecue sauce and mix lightly.
Divide into 16 portions, then gently shape into thick round patties.
Place about 1 teaspoon each cheese, relish, onion and remaining barbecue sauce on half of the patties, then top with... - 33.2672
Combine meat with 1/2 cup soy sauce, sugar, salt, pepper, ginger and garlic; mix until well blended.
Shape into 12 large, thin patties.
Combine bean sprouts, water chestnuts and onions.
Spread 2 to 3 tbs of this mixture over 6 patties.
Cover with the other 6... - 37.1635
Mix Meat Patties ingredients; shape into 12 patties, 3/4 inch thick.
Measure flour and salt into bowl; cut in shortening thoroughly.
Sprinkle in water, 2 tablespoons at a time, mixing until all flour is moistened and dough almost cleans side... - 40.5827
Hamburger Cutlets Parmesan
This an amazing Hamburger Cutlets Parmesan recipe. This delicious recipe is sure to win you some fans. Try this Hamburger Cutlets Parmesan Main Dish. - 43.0787