- » Hamburger Patty Gravy
Hamburger Patty Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hamburger patty gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hamburger patty gravy recipes.
Hamburger Patties is one of those dishes that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Hamburger Patties will make you crazy for all your life!! - 46.6369
Salisbury Steak Hamburger With Gravy
In this video, Dave is making a mouth watering meat dish, Salisbury Steak Hamburger with Gravy. When you look at the final dish, it would be hard to believe a recipe like this can be made so easily. The ground beef with freshly chopped onion, garlic and some... - 107.693
Loco Moco Hawaii's original national fast food can now be made in your own kitchen. This is true comfort food. Forget about the calories and just dig in! - 119.075
Lamb In Dill Gravy
1. Break up lamb and combine with salt and red-pepper seasoning in a large bowl; mix lightly until well-blended. Shape into 6 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
2. Pan-fry slowly, turning once, in a large frying pan for 12 minutes on medium. Place on a deep... - 32.5112
Salisbury Hamburger Steak
This Salisbury Hamburger Steak recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. This Salisbury Hamburger Steak recipe is simple and easy . Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes... - 35.8664
How about a juicy burger for lunch? If your making them in your kitchen then there nothing like it! Get the seasonings right, and you have a robust meal. See the video on how to make these yummy burgers! - 82.729
Hamburger Roll Ups
Make your own favorite dressing.
Mix beef and A-1 sauce; divide into 6 patties.
Pat out thin and wide and add a big spoon of dressing and roll up.
Place side by side in long pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and then add gravy and cook 10 minutes more. - 28.6734
Mix Meat Patties ingredients; shape into 12 patties, 3/4 inch thick.
Measure flour and salt into bowl; cut in shortening thoroughly.
Sprinkle in water, 2 tablespoons at a time, mixing until all flour is moistened and dough almost cleans side... - 40.5827
1. Mix ground beef lightly with eggs, salt and onion salt, lemon rind, dry milk, water and bread crumbs until well-blended; shape into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
2. Pan-fry over medium heat in butter or margarine just until brown on both sides.
3. Prepare... - 32.1361
Duchess Meat Loaf Pie
1. Stir soup mix into water in a 2-cup measure.
2. Measure out 1/2 cup and blend into ground beef in large bowl; shape mixture into a thick 8-inch round patty in large frying pan; cut into 6 wedges.
3. Pour remaining soup over; cover; cook over medium heat 25... - 22.9091
Parisian Meat Loaf Stacks
1. Shape meat-loaf mixture into a thick 6-inch round; place in a medium-size frying pan. Pour onion soup over top; heat to boiling; cover.
2. Simmer, spooning liquid in pan over meat several times, 1 1/2 hours. Lift patty onto a carving board.
3. Blend flour... - 26.8537
Beef Rolls Cordon Bleu
1. Mix ground beef lightly with salt and vegetable flakes in a large bowl; shape into 8 patties about 1/4 inch thick. Top each with a slice of cheese and Canadian bacon; roll up, jelly-roll fashion.
2. Beat eggs with water in a pie plate; place bread crumbs... - 38.4377
Classic Loco Moco
Are you looking for a complete meal in one dish? Try Loco Moco. This recipe from Hawaaiian cuisine has been altered to form a part of Japanese cuisine. It has rice, hamburger patty, eggs and gravy and is a very filling meal by itself. - 87.6441
Hawaiian Loco Moco
When looking to play up with ingredients in your kitchen, this tropical style treat could make for a lovely treat. This Hawaiian favorite may sound queer, but is nothing less than a delicacy. The very wonder of steamed rice topped with a thick gravy, a sunny... - 108.953
Loco moco is a traditional Hawaiian breakfast recipe , very popular in restaurants. It is a good way to utilize any leftover rice or hamburger. By virtue of its ingredients, loco moco can be served for breakfast, lunch or even dinner. Nutrition wise it is a... - 90.6821