- » Hamburger Pancake
Hamburger Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hamburger pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hamburger pancake recipes.
Day before, if desired:
1. In 3-quart bowl mix well chuck, seasoned salt, onion, seasoned pepper, and Tabasco. Pat meat into paper-thin 4-inch patties. (A 4-inch round cookie cutter may be used.)
2. Place patties, 24 to 28 of them, on wax paper on cookie... - 39.8227
1. In a large bowl, combine the beef, onion, salt, pepper, baking powder, and egg yolks. In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until just stiff, then fold them into the beef mixture.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat for... - 31.7623
You May Also Like!
Crepes With Hamburger Stroganoff
These Crepes With Hamburger Stroganoff are simply irresistible ! Savor these Crepes With Hamburger Stroganoff as an anytime meal or snack ! Don't tell me how you've enjoyed them ! - 40.4243
All American Hamburgers
1. Place a piece of waxed paper on the counter or table. Put the ground beef on the waxed paper. Use your hands to divide the meat into 4 portions. Shape each portion into a flat, round patty, about 3 1/2 inches in diameter. Put the hamburger patties in the... - 26.7477
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing. Mean while, prepare one of the barbecue sauces.
2. Make 4 patties from ground beef. Place pat ties on grill over medium heat; grill about 10 minutes for medium or until of desired done-ness, turning patties... - 21.3387
Smoked Salmon On Apple Potato Pancake With Dill Creme Fraiche
In a stainless steel bowl mix together all of the creme fraiche ingredients.
Cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and let the mixture sit at room temperature for 48 hours.
Then refrigerate for 24 hours until firm.
In a food processor coarsely chop the... - 41.6359
1. Make pancake batter using Baking Mix, egg, and water. Bake 6-inch pancakes on hot, lightly greased griddle or skillet.
2. Heat Hamburger Mix. Put a spoonful of Hamburger Mix on each pancake.
3. Roll pancakes and place seam-side down in a greased 3-quart... - 26.3352
1. Make filling: Brown ground beef in large heavy frying pan with cover; stir in remaining filling ingredients; mix well. Cover; cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, 2 1/2 hours or until mixture is thick. (Long, slow cooking makes the meat mixture... - 37.7557
1. In a large mixing bowl, add ground beef and season it with salt
2. Mix lightly with a fork
3. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape into balls.
4. Place each between double layer of lightly greased plastic sheet and flatten with finger... - 43.6848