- » Hamburger Meat Loaf
Hamburger Meat Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hamburger meat loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hamburger meat loaf recipes.
Savory Meat Loaf Using Hamburger Mixture
Place the butter, onion and garlic in a bowl. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
Mix together the beef, pork, breadcrumbs and seasoning to taste. Stir in the onion, garlic and beaten egg. Combine well and cook uncovered for 5 minutes. Stir and break up with a... - 29.8717
You May Also Like!
Sauerkraut Meat Loaf
Sauerkraut Meat Loaf dish is a tasty and filling dish that once served, leaves you wishing you had prepared more of it. Try this wonderful Sauerkraut Meat Loaf recipe! - 30.5458
Meat And Cheese Meat Loaf
1. Combine meat-loaf mixture, milk, eggs, bread crumbs, onion, mustard, and salt in a large bowl. Mix meat mixture (using hands makes it easy) until very smooth.
2. Pack half the meat mixture into an 8-cup baking dish; top with ham and cheese strips within 1... - 36.8151
Marlyn's Moist Meat Loaf
Mix all ingredients, except ketchup, together in bowl; put into loaf pan.
With your finger, poke 3 holes across the top.
Fill the holes with ketchup and also spread across the top.
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Cook for 50 to 60 minutes.
When cooked, remove from... - 31.3524
Deviled Meat Loaf
1. Mix ground beef and deviled ham lightly with remaining ingredients until well-blended; shape into a loaf in a shallow baking pan.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 1 hour or until brown. - 29.4812
The Store Meat Loaf
1. Mix meat, salt, pepper, shallots, parsley, basil, bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons of chili sauce, soy sauce, egg and milk until well-blended.
2. Spoon mixture into a 5-cup baking dish or 9x5x3-inch loaf pan. Spread remaining 2 tablespoons chili sauce over top;... - 31.6738
Dill Sauced Meat Loaf
1. Mix meat-loaf mixture lightly with onion, bread crumbs, dill-pickle juice, egg, salt, and pepper until well-blended. Shape into a loaf in a shallow baking pan.
2. Combine dill pickle, catsup, water, sugar and Worcestershire sauce; pour over loaf.
3. Bake... - 30.567
Meat Loaf Finlandia
1 Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a small frying pan; remove from heat.
2 Combine with veal, pork, bread crumbs, egg, parsley, salt, fennel, and pepper in a large bowl; mix lightly until well-blended.
3 Pour boiling water to cover over... - 35.1714
Tomato Crown Meat Loaf
1. Combine meats, rolled oats, evaporated milk, egg, onion, parsley, salt, coriander and pepper in large bowl; mix lightly with fork.
2. Shape into a flat loaf, about 6 inches square, in middle of shallow baking pan.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30... - 32.5976
Parisian Meat Loaf
1. Combine veal, pork, bread crumbs, carrot, onion, sour cream and 2 teaspoons of salt in a large bowl; mix lightly until blended. Set aside for Step 4.
2. Sift 2 cups of the flour and remaining 1 teaspoon salt into a medium-size bowl; cut in shortening with... - 42.3206
Duchess Meat Loaf Pie
1. Stir soup mix into water in a 2-cup measure.
2. Measure out 1/2 cup and blend into ground beef in large bowl; shape mixture into a thick 8-inch round patty in large frying pan; cut into 6 wedges.
3. Pour remaining soup over; cover; cook over medium heat 25... - 21.0228