- » Hamburger Mashed Potato
Hamburger Mashed Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hamburger mashed potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hamburger mashed potato recipes.
Hamburger Potato Roll
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Heat the drippings, add the onion and garlic and saute until the onion is transparent. Remove to a mixing bowl and add the ground beef. Add the egg.
3. Soften the bread in water, press out the excess water and add... - 36.6123
Potatotopped Hamburger Dinner
Combine onion, celery and cooking oil in 2qt. glass casserole.
Microwave at high setting 4 minutes, or until tender, stirring after 2 minutes.
Crumble ground chuck into onion mixture.
Cover and microwave at high setting 6 minutes, or until meat loses its pink... - 38.0188
Korean Hamburger With Sweet Potato Coleslaw And Fries
It's unlikely you'll ever get to try a hamburger in Korea, but James wants you to know that they exist, and that they're delicious. If you have never tastes a Korean Hamburger, then watch this video and learn how to make one! It’s meaty, sweet, creamy,... - 133.009
Hamburgers With Sweet Potatoes
Hamburgers With Sweet Potatoes is a comparatively very easy fast food you can think of making on a busy day. The mention of hamburgers and my entire family, especially my kids get dizzy with excitement and that is exactly why I make this Hamburgers With Sweet... - 35.7757
1. Saute onions and hamburger until brown.
2. Add soup and corn, mix thoroughly.
3. Place in greased baking dish.
4. Cover with potatoes, brush with melted margarine.
5. Bake until brown. - 27.3057
Barbecued Hamburger Potato Casserole
Brown the ground beef in a skillet and season with salt and pepper.
Cook the potatoes in boiling, salted water until done, then drain and mash well.
Add the butter and mix.
Add milk and egg and beat well.
Place alternate layers of potatoes, ground beef and... - 29.0316
Hamburger Potato Cheese Pie
Mix meat, salt, pepper, onion, bread crumbs soaked in milk, and egg.
Spread in greased 9-inch pie pan.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350Â°F.) for 35 minutes.Top with potatoes made according to package directions.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes... - 37.4691
In large skillet cook ground beef and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Stir in green beans, tomato soup, water, salt, and pepper.
Turn meat mixture into a 11/2-quart casserole.In covered pan cook potatoes in boiling salted water... - 40.9314
1 In a large skillet cook the beef and onion until beef is lightly brown and onion is tender. Drain well. Stir in the beans, tomato soup, and pepper; pour into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
2 Mash potatoes while hot; add milk and egg. Season to taste with salt and... - 29.4062
Heat oven to 350° (mod.).
Cook onion in hot fat until yellow; add meat and cook until brown.
Add seasonings, beans, and soup.
Pour into 1-qt. baking dish.
Spoon mashed potatoes over mixture.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake 30 min. - 38.0391
Hamburger Stroganoff With Cream Cheese
Saute onions in small amount of butter until golden.
Add ground beef, mushrooms, flour, pepper and paprika.
Fry until meat is browned.
Add soup and cook uncovered for 10 minutes at 225° in electric skillet.
Stir in cream cheese and continue stirring gently... - 39.9704
Chili In Potato Shell
Stir about 1/2 the egg into potatoes, and mold mixture into nest shape in greased deep pie dish (for free-standing nest, use greased removable bottom of round cake tin).
Brush surface with remaining egg, and sprinkle with flakes.
Bake 15Ã¢â‚¬â€ 20... - 42.0512
1. Boil and mash potatoes.
2. Boil and mash carrots and peas.
3. Chop onion and capsicum fine.
4. Soak bread.
5. Heat oil. Saute onion and capsicum.
6. Add mashed vegetables and bread with moisture squeezed out.
7. Add cayenne pepper, salt and beaten egg. Mix... - 43.5652
Hearty Hamburger Bake
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Cook and stir meat and onion in large skillet until meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in seasonings, beans and soup.
Pour into ungreased 2 quart casserole.
Prepare mashed potatoes as directed on package.
Spoon potatoes onto meat mixture... - 33.455
Wash and peel potatoes.
Cut potatoes in quarters.
In a medium saucepan cook potatoes, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 20 to 25 minutes or till tender.
Mash with a potato masher or with an electric mixer on low speed.
Add... - 43.7222
Mash the potatoes while hot and add butter, mixing well to blend.
Add remaining ingredients, mix well and form into croquettes.
Dip croquettes in flour, egg and then breadcrumb and deep fry until golden brown. - 31.1221
Basil Hamburger Pie
In a large skillet cook ground beef till brown. Drain well in a strainer or colander. Wipe skillet with paper towels. Return beef to the skillet.
Stir stewed tomatoes, tomato paste, minced onion, and basil into meat in the skillet. Stir in frozen peas and... - 32.1123
In large skillet cook meat and onion till meat is lightly browned and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Stir in green beans, tomato soup, water, salt, and pepper; turn mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water till tender,... - 41.7699
Combine ground beef, cornflakes, garlic powder, onion, and egg; mix well.
Add salt and pepper.
Place beef mixture in 9 in. (23 cm) pie pan.
Pat to cover bottom and sides evenly.
Bake at 425°F (220°C) for 30 minutes; drain off excess fat.
Heat water, skim... - 41.3156
Golden Baked Hamburger Pie
Cook onion in small amount hot fat till tender but not brown.
Add meat and seasonings ; brown lightly.
Spoon off excess fat.
Add drained beans and soup; pour into two ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pans.
Mash potatoes while hot; add milk, egg, and seasonings.
Drop... - 45.13
Hamburger Quick Pie
Shape seasoned meat into patties and fry.
Add soup, then cover with mashed potatoes.
Pop under broiler or in oven until golden brown. - 27.8053
Corned Beef Hamburger
1) Into a basin, measure the corned beef, mashed potatoes, breadcrumbs and a lot of seasoning.
2) Add the sauce and just enough egg, which has ben beaten lightly, to bind the mixture together.
3) Onto a lightly floured working surface, turn out the... - 33.7752
Skillet Hamburger Pie
Skillet Hamburger Pie is a succulent and tender meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Skillet Hamburger Pie recipe. - 37.6946
Funny Face Hamburgers
Combine ground beef, flour, parsley flakes, catsup, salt, onion salt and pepper.
Open can; separate dough into 12 rolls.
On ungreased cookie sheet press 6 folded Parkerhouse Rolls into 4-inch circles.
Place meat patty in center of each.
Press each of the 6... - 40.2022
Skillet Hamburger Pie
In skillet cook beef, celery, and onion till meat is browned and vegetables crisp-tender.(Electric skillet 350°.)
Stir in Worcestershire, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper, beans, gravy, and 1/2 cup water.
Reduce heat (220°); simmer to blend flavors.
Whip potatoes... - 41.7485
Italian Hamburger Deep Dish
Layers of flavored potatoes and ground beef team up with tomato slices and mozzarella cheese for a bountiful one-dish meal. - 38.2108
Classic Hamburgers is one of those dishes that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Classic Hamburgers will make you crazy for all your life!! - 33.8117
Combine ground beef, mashed potatoes, salt, and pepper; mix thoroughly.
Shape into 12 thin patties, about 4 inches in diameter; place a spoonful of blue cheese on 6 patties; top with remaining patties, pinching edges together so cheese will not run out.
Brown... - 34.9353
Want to learn about America's most popular comfort food which is cost effective and a meal in rush? Chef Tawnya shares her mother's marvellous meatloaf recipe which is easy to prepare and the aroma of it going to fill you house, needless to say its filling as... - 110.309
Pot Au Feu
A healthy pot au feu recipe for the special French dinner that you have planned. You would have no trouble at all in cooking it and its taste would also be uncompromising. People would be impressed at your culinary skill.Try this healthy pot au feu recipe and... - 32.4835
1. Brown hamburger and drain off fat, OR cook rump roast.
2. Saute onion, celery, and carrots until tender.
3. Mix meat, onion, celery, carrots, peas, and tomato soup together. Put in the bottom of a casserole dish.
4. Top with mashed potatoes. Garnish with... - 31.5906
1. Saute onions and green peppers in a nonstick skillet until transparent. Add garlic powder. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. Cook hamburger in a skillet. Drain off excess grease. Add hamburger to sauteed onions and green peppers.
3. Add tomato sauce,... - 30.838
Spring Beef Ragout
1. Mix ground beef lightly with bread crumbs, egg, milk and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt until well-blended; shape into 12 balls.
2. Brown in hot oil in a large frying pan; drain off all drippings.
3. Stir in mixed vegetable juices, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt,... - 32.6269
1. Mix ground beef lightly with salt and pepper; shape into 4 patties about 1 inch thick.
2. Prepare 4 servings of instant mashed potatoes, following label directions; beat in egg until well blended.
3. Spoon into 4 mounds in one end of a greased shallow... - 27.202
Duchess Meat Balls
1. Mix ground beef lightly with egg, milk, bread crumbs, pecans, parsley, salt and pepper until well-blended; shape into 24 balls.
2. Brown in butter or margarine in a large frying pan; stir in tomato soup; cover.
3. Simmer, stirring several times, 10 minutes... - 29.8536
Duchess Meat Loaf Pie
1. Stir soup mix into water in a 2-cup measure.
2. Measure out 1/2 cup and blend into ground beef in large bowl; shape mixture into a thick 8-inch round patty in large frying pan; cut into 6 wedges.
3. Pour remaining soup over; cover; cook over medium heat 25... - 21.0228
Planked Beef Dinner
1. Mix ground beef slightly with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt; shape into a rectangle, 7x5; press pepper into each side of meat. Place on rack in broiler pan.
2. Broil, 4 to 5 inches from heat, for 10 minutes; turn; broil 4 minutes longer. Place on a large ovenproof... - 31.9778
Scandinavian Beef Balls
1. Mix ground beef lightly with mashed potatoes, onion, beets, dill pickle, eggs, cream, 1 tea spoon of salt and pepper until well-blended; shape into 36 balls, then flatten each slightly.
2. Brown, a few at a time, in butter or margarine in a large frying... - 30.9719
Swedish Meat Balls With Beets
1. Combine ground round, mashed potato, beets, onion, capers, 1/2 cup cream, salt and pepper in a large bowl until very smooth. Shape mixture into 60 tiny balls.
2. Heat butter or margarine and oil in a large skillet. Brown meat balls, about one third at a... - 30.0548
Gourmet Veal Loaf
1. Combine all ingredients in large bowl; mix lightly with fork; spoon into loaf pan, 9x5x3-inches; invert onto shallow pan; carefully remove loaf pan; score top of loaf lightly.
2. Bake in moderate oven (375°) for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until rich golden... - 30.561
Upside Down Ham Square
1. Line a baking pan, 8x8x2, with a double-thick piece of foil long enough to fit across bottom and up sides of pan with a 1-inch overhang; lightly grease foil.
2. Mash sweet potatoes with a fork in a medium-size bowl; beat in brown sugar, melted butter or... - 36.174
Glazed Ham Loaf
1. Combine ham, carrots, bread crumbs, potato, eggs and parsley in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix.
2. Saute onion in butter or margarine just until soft in a small frying pan; stir in mustard, salt and pepper. Add to ham mixture; mix lightly.
3. Pack into... - 38.0985
1. Trim cabbage and core. Place head in a kettle of boiling water; cover; remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes to soften leaves. Lift out head; drain well; let cool and make stuffing.
2. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water in a medium-size saucepan for... - 41.2754
1. Take a bowl and mix the chives and potato with a pinch of nutmeg along with salt & pepper.
2. Roll the mixture until it becomes ¼ inches thick.
3. Cut into rounds sized 21/2 – 3 in diameter.
4. Take a pan and heat butter.
5. Fry until it becomes... - 41.4637
Pressure cook the potatoes. Once cool, peel and mash. keep aside
Heat oil in a wide pan. Add 3/4th of the chopped onions and saute till golden brown. Next add the tomatoes and saute till they turn soft and mushy.Add half of the chopped bell pepper
Add the red... - 33.9218
1. In a bowl place butter, let it soften at room temperature and mix in remaining ingredients.
2. If more hotness is desired or if you want it more pungent increase the amount of cayenne.
3. Serve on hamburgers, meat loaf, grilled meats,... - 23.9109
Salmon Patties With Fresh Dill
These salmon patties are filling and flavorful and can be served with hamburger buns. Cooked with mashed potatoes and sockeye salmon, the salmon patties are flavored with dill and prepared along with eggs. With added worcestershire sauce and mustard for... - 36.2503
If you want to boost your consumption of Omega 3 fatty acids, this is the ultimate recipe to go about it. Salmon patties make for sumptuous lunch or dinner fare and is quite simple to make too. - 96.8176
Cheese-filled Meat Loaf
The cheese filled meatloaf is a cheese and meat layered loaf that can be microwaved for a quick meal. Made with hamburger meat and breadcrumbs flavored with pizza sauce and garlic, the meat is layered with cottage cheese along with veggies like mushrooms and... - 44.798
Quick Tangy Salmon Pie
Beat one egg into the potato and spread in the bottom and up the sides of a buttered 9-inch-square bake dish.
Sprinkle with peas.
Discard skin from the salmon and empty salmon and juice into a blender.
Add the next five ingredients and cover.
Whiz until well... - 40.8727
1. Chop cauliflower, broccoli, celery and shallots into small pieces, place in large bowl, add carrot and mung beans, dot with 30g butter, cover, cook on HIGH for three minutes.
2. Stir in potato, curry powder, cumin powder, crumbled stock cube and egg. Allow... - 33.9328
Dough: Crumble yeast into mixing bowl and add lukewarm potato water and mashed potato.
Add sugar and salt; stir.
Let stand until thoroughly dissolved, about 5 minutes.
Add eggs and mix.
Add about half of the flour.
Beat with spoon until smooth and elastic so... - 39.9265
Put potato, apple and onion into a saucepan. Barely cover with cold water and simmer until tender, removing lid toward end of cooking time so that most of water evaporates. Drain and mash. Mix with remaining ingredients except flour and oil. Form into balls,... - 27.1665
Two Tasty After-thanksgiving Dishes!
Our local TV station, Fox 28, invited us to share our day-after Thanksgiving recipe for BBQ Turkey sandwiches today on air. With its own homemade BBQ sauce, this recipe is a must-have! We're sampling a recipe for Creamy Potato Soup as well...you can make it... - 100.294
Basic Tomato Sauce
Tomato Sauce is definitely the most popular sauce at my place. As my children almost always end up drowning their food with tomato sauce I prefer to make it myself. Here is a wonderful and unique Basic Tomato Sauce recipe that I have been using for ages! - 31.2198
Spicy Pav Bhaji
Chefs has an entertaining Indian snack cum meal in the menu. Pav Bhaji is a combination of spicy mixed vegetable curry served with buttered pan grilled pav or bun. Highly recommended for small evening get togethers or family gathering. - 151.877
Classic Moist Meatloaf
You think getting the moist meatloaf is next to impossible, chef is here to show you the right way. Perfectly moist and soft with an equally delicious glaze; what more to ask for in a classic meatloaf! Get ready to amaze your guests with an amazing dish that... - 133.581
Hamburger Mashed Potato Recipes By Category
Hamburger Mashed Potato Dish: