- » Hamburger Hot Dog
Hamburger Hot Dog Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hamburger hot dog recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hamburger hot dog recipes.
Hot Dog And Hamburger Relish
1) Rinse the tomatoes and remove stem ends.
2) Core the apples and peppers; remove seeds from peppers.
3) In a food chopper with a coarse blade, chop the apples, tomatoes, peppers and onions.
4) In a large kettle, combine rest of the... - 45.8022
Hot Dog/hamburger Buns
Place buns in a paper bag; close bag. Heat in microwave oven 20 to 25 seconds at HIGH, or until buns are warm. - 12.1054
How To Make Hamburger And Hot Dog - Weiner (franks) Buns
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F. Line a baking pan with silicon mat.
2. In a mixing bowl add in warm water.
3. Add in the salt, sugar, yeast and oil. Mix together with stand mixer for few minutes. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
4. After... - 0
You May Also Like!
Please See Video
For more information please visit: http://www.idiotswithcooking.com/ - 13.6676
Coney Island Hot Dog Sauce
Chop onions and boil in enough water to cover; boil until completely cooked.
Break up hamburger into small pieces and put into onion mixture.
Cook about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
This is also great on hamburgers, as well as hot dogs - 35.1275
Kids love 'em! Two of their favorites in one, sliced hot dogs in an easy homemade sloppy joe sauce. - 30.8584
Quick Pickled Vidalia Onions
Dave demos Pickled Vidalia Onions, a super-simple BBQ condiment for hamburgers and hot dogs for grill season, on Special Fork Video Friday. - 28.3057
Filipino Inspired Hot Dog Sauce
This is based on a Filipino spaghetti sauce recipe I recently saw. I thought it looked like the makings of a really good hot dog sauce, I was right. - 0
Hot Dog Ramen
If you want to eat something utterly delicious and that too in budget, try these amazingly tasty and cheesy hot dog ramen. Cooked in a while, this dish is perfect to be shared and eaten with friends. - 117.947
Circle Hot Dogs
Make cuts almost to bottom of frankfurters; place in un- greased baking pan.
Place a tomato slice and a cheese slice on each bun half; place on ungreased baking sheet.
Set oven control to broil and/or 550°.
Broil frankfurters with tops 4 to 5 inches from... - 23.8953
Hamburger On A Stick
In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, eggs, soy sauce, matzo meal, and pepper.
Mix well, then shape into 8 cylinders, each 5 inches long.
Roll each cylinder in cornflake crumbs to coat evenly.
If made ahead, lay on a platter, cover with plastic wrap, and... - 37.8515
Garlic Spread For Hamburgers
1) Blend all the ingredients together thoroughly after combining them.
2) Serve or use as required.
Can be used on buns with hot dogs, hamburgers or steak. - 39.0944
Hamburger Hot Dog Recipes By Category