- » Hamburger Cup
Hamburger Cup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hamburger cup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hamburger cup recipes.
Barbecued Hamburger Cups
Mix together the ground beef, egg, dry bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
Divide meat mixture into 6 equal portions, forming each portion into a patty about V2 inch thick and 4 inches in diameter.
Mold each patty evenly over the outside of a muffin cup.
Place on... - 34.7901
Pizza Burger Cups
To make meat cups combine egg, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, onion, parsley, salt, garlic powder, and dash pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
On 4 squares of waxed paper pat meat into four 5-inch rounds.
Shape each over an inverted 6-ounce custard cup; peel... - 40.9685
1. Mix ground beef lightly with salt and pepper; divide into 8 portions.
2. Pat each into a 6-inch round on a piece of wax paper or foil; spoon about 2 tablespoons cheese in center. Fold round in half, using paper or foil to lift meat; press edges together to... - 33.2295
Hamburger Pie Italiano
Crumble hamburger into 1 quart casserole.
Microwave uncovered 3 minutes; stir Microwave uncovered until meat is firm, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir to break up meat finely; drain.
Stir in egg, bread crumbs, salt, Italian seasoning and pepper.
Press in bottom and up... - 43.4556
1 Shape ground beef into a large patty in a large frying pan; brown 5 minutes on each side, then break up into small chunks.
Spoon into an 8-cup baking dish.
2 Stir in remaining ingredients; cover.
3 Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) 40 minutes, or until... - 31.752
Hamburger Steak Soubise
Heat 3 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan over medium heat and saute onions about 5 minutes.
Add boiling water and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until most of the liquid has cooked away.
Meanwhile, combine the ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic... - 40.0919
Melty Mix Ups
These Melty Mix Ups are delectable mealtime treats ! Try out these pork, cheese and hamburger bun rolls soon and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for the Melty Mix-ups are welcome ! - 32.9835
Satiate your hunger with this incredibly tasty Denver Sandwich next time you are famished ! Dig into this crunchy toasted hamburger roll with a delicious mixture of peppered scrambled eggsand sauteed onions poured over and tell me what you think about it !... - 33.8714
Creamy Hamburger-noodle Hot Dish
Creamy hamburger and noodle dish is a hamburger and noodle preparation that can be microwaved at home. Cooked with meat and veggies like mushroms and onions along with tomato paste and sour cream, the creamy hamburger and noodles has plenty of flavor to it. - 41.6759
1) Combine ground beef lightly with seasonings and divide the mixture evenly into 8 portions.
2) Figure each portion into a 6-inch round on a piece of wax paper or foil.
3) Add in about 2 tablespoons cheese in center.
4) Fold the round in half and seal... - 40.6943
Hamburger Medley is a delightful dish. The myriad flavors of this dish will surely get you hooked to it! Try this wonderful Hamburger Medley recipe! - 42.7935
Crowd Size Hamburger Bake
In large skillet cook ground beef, onion, and green pepper, half at a time, till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
In large kettle cook noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or just till tender; drain well.
Combine all of the... - 38.392
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2) Shape the mixture into patties.
3) Use as required. - 31.3823
Hamburger Cheese Delight
Cook beef and onion till brown.
Stir in next 5 ingredients.
Remove from heat.
Cook noodles using package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, combine next 5 ingredients.
Spread half the noodles in 1 1 x7x 1 1/2 -inch baking dish.
Moisten with some of the hamburger... - 43.0992
Hamburger Onion Hoedown
Can you find a better recipe of Hamburger Onion Hoedown than this? I am challenging you to. The key ingredient here is Beef. This Hamburger Onion Hoedown makes a compelling Main Dish for most party meals. This Hamburger Onion Hoedown is too good to be missed. - 43.779
Home Made Hamburger Pizza
Heat oven to 425Â°.
Mix baking mix and yeast; stir in water and beat vigorously.
Turn dough onto well floured surface; knead until smooth, about 20 times.
Let dough rest a few minutes.
While dough is resting, cook and stir meat and onion in large skillet... - 46.8304
Cook onion, celery, and green pepper in butter till tender but not brown, about 5 minutes.
Add ground beef and cook till lightly browned.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Cool quickly to room temperature.
Put in 9x1 1/2-inch round foilware pan.
Cover and... - 37.7292
In skillet, brown beef; spoon off excess fat.
Season with pepper.
Stir in beans, pizza sauce, and onion; heat till boiling.
Combine biscuit mix and milk; beat vigorously till stiff but sticky, about 20 strokes.
Drop by rounded tablespoon atop boiling meat... - 31.5045
Green Tomato Hamburger Relish
Peel cucumbers and cut into chunks.
Peel, core, and quarter apples.
Cut green tomatoes and onions into chunks.
Cut green pepper and red peppers into chunks and discard seeds.
Using metal blade, process vegetables and apples, a portion at a time, with on-off... - 46.2291
1) In a 8-inch nonstick skillet, sprayed with a nonstick cooking spray, saute the onion and celery over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally until softened.
2) Stir in the tomatoes, reserved liquid, beef, olives, salt and pepper,... - 37.5702
Hamburger Corn Pone Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 °F.
2. In a pan melt oil, brown meat and chopped onion and drain off the fat.
3. Then add the seasonings and tomatoes, cover and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
4. Adding the kidney beans, adjust seasoning to... - 45.3199
Hamburger Zucchini Casserole
In a large skillet cook ground beef, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, and cinnamon into skillet.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered,... - 43.5765
1. Pre-heat oven to 450° F.
2. In a large bowl, Add ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, and milk; mix lightly until well-blended.
3. Pat evenly over bottom and side of a 14-inch pizza pan.
4. In a small bowl, mix tomato... - 43.5223
Zesty Hamburger Skillet
In saucepan combine Frozen Beef Starter, undrained mixed vegetables, tomato sauce, and basil.
Cook over low heat till the frozen meat is thawed and the mixture is bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes.
Add Seasoned Rice Mix; stir in carefully.
Remove from heat.
Cover and... - 30.6519
Hamburger Bean Skillet
1. In skillet brown beef, spoon off excess fat and season with pepper.
2. Stir in beans, pizza sauce and onion and heat to boiling.
3. In a bowl combine biscuit mix and milk and beat vigorously till stiff but sticky, about 20 strokes.
4. Over the... - 36.2733
Vegetable Stuffed Hamburger
These Vegetable Stuffed Hamburgers are a desire ! Make these beef patties either by mixing vegetables with beef or by stuffing vegetables between the beef patties. Either version is a great hit ! Try these vegetable stuffed hamburgers and let me know if you... - 35.9744
Corn Hamburger Bake
Heat oven to 450Â°.
Cook and stir ground beef, onion and celery in large skillet until meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Reserve 1/2 cup of the corn.
Stir remaining corn, the salt, pepper and instant bouillon into meat mixture; heat to boiling.
Pour into... - 41.7218
In a large mixer bowl combine all-purpose flour, yeast, and salt. Add warm water and oil. Beat with an electric mixer on low to medium speed for 30 seconds, scraping sides of bowl constantly. Beat on high speed for 3 minutes. Using a spoon, stir in as much... - 35.5375
Hamburger Zucchini Scramble
Toss zucchini with about 2 teaspoons flour to coat lightly.
Heat oil in large heavy skillet and stir-fry zucchini with onion and garlic until onion is soft and zucchini lightly browned.
Crumble in beef, a little at a time, and stir-fry until lightly... - 40.2294
Skillet Hamburger And Macaroni Dinner
In large saucepan, bring 8 cups (2 L) water to boil.
Add macaroni; reduce heat to medium-high so water is still boiling but won't boil over.
Cook macaroni until tender but not mushy, 5 to 8 minutes.
Drain in colander.
In large skillet over medium heat, cook... - 44.376
Barbecue Hamburger Steaks
1) In a bowl add beef, salt, pepper, milk, and bread crumbs and mix thoroughly.
2) Make into the shape of patties.
3) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the patties.
4) Drain and keep aside.
5) In slow cooker mix brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire... - 45.9546
1) In a casserole dish, crumble ground beef and add green pepper.
2) Cook on high power for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes or until the beef turns brown, stirring occasionally.
3) Take the casserole out, and drain.
4) Add water, tomato sauce, corn, macaroni,... - 45.6164
Picnic Hamburger And Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a deep casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cut the tomato into bite size pieces.
4. In a saucepan, add beef and onion; cook till meat is brown; pour off fat.
5. Add beans, brown sugar,... - 40.4329
Saucy Hamburger Steaks
Combine first 7 ingredients; mix well, and shape into 4 patties.
Cook patties in hot oil in a large skillet until browned on each side.
Add Mushroom Brown Sauce, and simmer 5 minutes - 29.3793
Blend all these ingredients well and pack into a small greased ring mold.
Bake 1 hour in a 350° oven and turn out on a heated platter. - 31.7386
Layered Hamburger Bake
Layered Hamburger Bake is a sumptous dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. This dish that is a meal in itself is a favorite at my home. Try this Layered Hamburger Bake.You wont regret it. Trust me! - 43.7441
Hamburger Steak With Onions
? Place ground beef, cooked chopped onions, egg, parsley and Worcestershire sauce in food processor; blend 2 to 3 minutes. When meat forms ball, remove and shape into 4 patties.
? Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add patties and cook 8 to 10... - 38.0762
Sweet And Sour Hamburger Sandwiches
1. Mix beef and pork with salt and pepper. Divide into 6 equal portions.
2. Shape into patties and brown in hot fat. Drain on absorbent paper.
3. Place a pineapple slices atop each patty.
4. Prepare a mixture of soy sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire,... - 42.6141
Remove stems from mushrooms and chop them finely.
Heat the 6 tbsp. butter in skillet and cook the chopped mushroom stems gently 3 minutes.
Add them to ground meat along with 1 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
Mix lightly with a fork.
Shape... - 40.447
Hamburger On A Stick
In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, eggs, soy sauce, matzo meal, and pepper.
Mix well, then shape into 8 cylinders, each 5 inches long.
Roll each cylinder in cornflake crumbs to coat evenly.
If made ahead, lay on a platter, cover with plastic wrap, and... - 39.679
Homemade Hamburger Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the onions, carrots and green pepper and cook until onions are tender.
Add the beef and cook until brown.
Stir in the tomato juice, potatoes and seasonings.
Cover and cook over low heat for 20 to 25 minutes or until... - 38.1358
Hamburger In Toast
1) In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Shape into sandwich bread sized square cakes and coat with the bacon drippings.
3) Broil the cakes until cooked.
4) Toast and butter the sandwich bread .
5) Assemble the ... - 34.0346
Hamburger Oven Stew
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450 degrees F
2. In a Dutch oven, combine ground beef and onion, cook it over medium heat till meat is browned and it crumbles
3. Add next 6 ingredients and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat
4. Now... - 45.3158
Crepes With Hamburger Stroganoff
These Crepes With Hamburger Stroganoff are simply irresistible ! Savor these Crepes With Hamburger Stroganoff as an anytime meal or snack ! Don't tell me how you've enjoyed them ! - 40.4243
Savory Hamburger And Sauce Angostura
1) Mix together the meat, salt, pepper, bitters, and lemon juice.
2) Blend thoroughly and shape four thick patties.
3) Set aside while preparing the sauce.
4) In a bowl, add tomato sauce along with the remaining ingredients.
5) Brush the cakes on both... - 47.1164
Mushroom Hamburger Pizza Pie
1. Heat oven to 450°F.
2. Melt butter in the skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion and cook until tender but not browned. Add Tabasco, tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano and salt.
3. Cook beef in a skillet over medium-high heat, stirring... - 37.1269
Savory Hamburger And Sauce Angostura
1)In a bowl, mix the meat, salt, pepper, angostura bitters and lemon juice thoroughly.
2)Make 4 thick patties. As the sauce is prepared, let the patties stand.
3)Place a heavy skillet over hot coals of a grill.
4)In a small bowl, mix tomato sauce with... - 43.5135
Saucy But Slimming Hamburger Steak
1. In a bowl, mix the ground steak, cereal, salt and pepper together and shape into four patties
2. In a nonstick skillet, brown these patties I their own fat, which must5 be drained away after the patties are done; do not use any new oil
3. In a bowl,... - 35.7571
Loco Moco Hawaii's original national fast food can now be made in your own kitchen. This is true comfort food. Forget about the calories and just dig in! - 119.075
Hamburger Soup With Beans
Fry hamburger with onion until done.
Add everything else except corn, beans, and peas.
Simmer 30 minutes.
Add last 3 ingredients and simmer another 5 minutes.
A really great "hurry up" meal, tastes like it took hours to prepare. - 39.1957
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Grease or spray 10 muffin cups.
Brown hamburger in a frying pan; drain grease into garbage can.
Return meat to frying pan and stir in spaghetti sauce.
Roll each biscuit into a 4 inch circle on a floured board.
Place circle in... - 31.2475
Spiced Hamburger Balls With Prunes
Soak prunes in water for about 2 hours; remove pits.
Mix hamburger, onion, milk, and seasonings.
Lightly shape into 12 balls; roll in flour and brown on all sides in hot fat.
Add vinegar and prunes with water in which they were soaked.
Cover and simmer for... - 39.7747
Quick Hamburger Stew
1. Brown hamburger and drain well.
2. Whisk cornstarch into water.
3. Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until all vegetables are tender. - 31.6854
Savory Meat Loaf Using Hamburger Mixture
Place the butter, onion and garlic in a bowl. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
Mix together the beef, pork, breadcrumbs and seasoning to taste. Stir in the onion, garlic and beaten egg. Combine well and cook uncovered for 5 minutes. Stir and break up with a... - 31.6667
Prepare 6 individual hamburgers.
Roll into balls, then flatten slightly.
Have ready the Creole Sauce sizzling hot.
Add prepared burgers.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes in moderate (3750) oven.
Turn once during cooking.
Prepare the Creole Sauce
Saute... - 45.2835
Sloppy Joes With Hamburger
1. In an 8-inch round baking dish, crumble and spread ground beef.
2. Add onion; stir to mix.
3. Heat at High for 5 to 7 minutes; stir occasionally.
4. Drain excess fat.
5. Add ketchup and relish.
6. Heat again on High for 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Change the... - 43.0941
Easy Hamburger Soup
1. Bring water and soup mix to a boil, then simmer 1 to 2 hours. Add remaining ingredients and simmer 20 minutes more. - 25.7603
Rub hamburg rolls fine.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pack in 8 x 8" greased pyrex glass pan.
Put strips of bacon on top.
Set inside a larger pan which has water in it.
Cover with foil.
Bake at 350Â°F for 30 minutes.
When preparing for weddings and church... - 44.1025
1. In a Dutch oven, brown hamburger; when some drippings have collected, add chopped onion and celery. Cook until the meat is no longer pink and the vegetables are tender. Drain off excess fat.
2. Add ketchup, salt, and pepper. Simmer 20 minutes. - 21.4833
Open Face Hamburgers
1. Into a small (1/2 – quart) microwave proof casserole or baking dish, crumble ground beef
2. Place in the microwave and cook, for about 7 minutes, until beef is no longer pink.
3. Stir with a fork, breaking up lumps if any and mix in seasonings,... - 48.3933
Put the beef into a large bowl.
Peel and finely chop one of the onions and add to the beef with plenty of seasoning.
Divide into four portions and shape each into a thick burger.
Preheat a skillet or griddle and brush lightly with 1 tbsp oil.
Fry the... - 40.6779
The lemon flavor does work wonders on this Sherry Hamburgers dish. It does take much time to cook these patties, brown them, add wine; and your Sherry Hamburgers is ready. Get ready for a wonderful eating experience. - 27.4156
This is how I make my spread for hamburgers. It is easy and very tasty. I use it for almost every hamburger I make. - 116.002
Hamburger Creole Over Baked Potatoes
Saute onions until transparent. Set aside. Saute hamburger. Drain and add to onions.
Puree stewed tomatoes. Add tomatoes, green peppers, celery, and spices to meat.
Celery and green peppers should be slightly crisp - 27.8445
Place ground beef and bacon in electric skillet, heat to about 350Â°.
Cook and stir till beef is browned.
Add onion and cook till just tender.
Spoon off excess fat.
Blend flour, seasonings into meat.
Stir in soup.
Cook, uncovered, at about 220Â° for 15 to... - 41.3073
Grilled Hamburgers is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Grilled Hamburgers dish; I am sure you would love to serve to your family in dinner. - 39.0122
Hamburger Rolls With Sweet Pickle Stuffing
This Hamburger Rolls with Sweet Pickle Stuffing is a much delectable version of the original. Try out this simple and easy to make recipe for Hamburger Rolls with Sweet Pickle Stuffing and find your taste-buds reeling with delight! - 49.8684
Mother's Hamburger Rice Dish
1) Saute the rice over moderate heat in the oil in a medium skillet till it has become opaque.
2) Transfer the rice to a slow cooker.
3) Saute the hamburger over high heat in the same skillet. Crumble the hamburger as you saute it and let the underside... - 42.6283
Hamburger-rice Hot Dish
Microwave bacon in 2 quart casserole until crisp, 4 to 6 minutes.
Remove bacon and drain.
Crumble hamburger into casserole; add onion and green pepper.
Microwave uncovered until meat is firm, 5 to 6 minutes.
Stir to break up meat; drain.
Crumble bacon; add to... - 44.9832
Mexican Rice With Hamburger
Wash and drain rice, heat 2 tablespoons fat in frying pan, add rice and fry until nice and brown, stirring frequently.
Put rice in casserole and add remainder of fat.
Add meat, onion and pepper.
Fry until cooked about 10 minutes.
Add salt and tomatoes.
Allow... - 43.2241
Hamburger Corn Casserole
Hamburger Corn Casserole is quite a deal for the parties and is rich with the flavors of ground beef, vegetable soup and corn. I often try this in the parties and it is a favorite among my friends. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome... - 36.5107
Hamburger Soup is a popular and tasty soup that you can add to your dinner plan! Trust me your guests will love this unique Hamburger Soup! Donâ€™t forget to follow this brilliant Hamburger Soup recipe! - 37.4164
Hamburger And Fries Lunch
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
2. Season ground beef with salt and pepper. Shape into patty, about 1/2-inch thick.
3. Place meat patty and onion slice at one end of preheated grill. Place potatoes in single layer on remaining grill... - 30.6778
Skillet Hamburger Pie
Skillet Hamburger Pie is a succulent and tender meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Skillet Hamburger Pie recipe. - 40.1797
Hamburger Lentil Soup
Add juice and water to browned, drained meat.
Bring to boil and add lentils, vegetables and seasonings.
Simmer 11/2 to 2 hours or until lentils are tender. - 33.2469
Barbecued Beef Sandwiches! They cam be made in a jiffyand are extremely addictive. I often pack these yummy Barbecued Beef Sandwiches along for picnics and i love seeing the glee on my children's face when I pack it up for their lunch! Try this Barbecued Beef... - 28.7399
This Hamburger Soup is just right for any day when you relax and want to have something to enjoy. A soup recipe, this Hamburger Soup is great for all those who love to have beef items in their bowls! - 37.2012
Oven Hamburgers is the microwave version of burgers. The beef filing in this Oven Hamburgers is just rich. Just give this simple and easy Oven Hamburgers a try. - 38.6665
Salisbury Steak Hamburger With Gravy
In this video, Dave is making a mouth watering meat dish, Salisbury Steak Hamburger with Gravy. When you look at the final dish, it would be hard to believe a recipe like this can be made so easily. The ground beef with freshly chopped onion, garlic and some... - 107.693
Hamburger Meat Casserole
Casseroles make perfect family dinners on busy weekdays because you can prepare them in advance. This is yet another easy casserole dish that you must add to your weekly rotation of casserole recipes because you are sure to nearly always have the ingredients... - 122.916
1) Slice hamburger buns in half. Set aside.
2) In a medium bowl add onions, mustard, relish, catsup, garlic powder, beef and oat bran to combine thoroughly.
3) Make out 4 patties from the mixture.
4) Place the patties inside the broiler... - 40.5964
The hamburger soup is a hearty vegetable and hambergur soup cooked in beef broth and tomato soup. Hearty and filling, I love to dish this out as a meal with bread rolls and wholemeal biscuits! - 35.0394
1. Put any game meat, cut in small pieces, through the food chopper twice.
2. Grind the salt pork and onion. Add to the meat. Mix with pepper, marjoram or other herb. Mix in the eggs. Form in patties like hamburgers.
3. Brown in the hot drippings, on both... - 31.1107
Combine the beef, eggs, salt and 1/2 cup barbecue sauce and mix lightly.
Divide into 16 portions, then gently shape into thick round patties.
Place about 1 teaspoon each cheese, relish, onion and remaining barbecue sauce on half of the patties, then top with... - 33.2672
Gradually beat milk and egg into cheese spread.
Combine mayonnaise, onion, salad herbs, and seasoned salt; mix with lettuce.
Place two 1-ounce ham slices on bun half or bread slice.
Top with lettuce mixture and close bun or add second slice... - 42.9546
How about a juicy burger for lunch? If your making them in your kitchen then there nothing like it! Get the seasonings right, and you have a robust meal. See the video on how to make these yummy burgers! - 82.729
In large bowl, combine cucumbers, sweet peppers, celery, onion and salt; cover with boiling water and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse under cold water; drain well and set aside.
In large heavy no aluminum saucepan, combine tomatoes, vinegar, mustard... - 43.2564
Hamburger Stack Ups
These Hamburger Stack Ups are terrific, especially when you are very hungry ! Just bite into one of thse buns with a heavenly filling and let me know how you felt. Your suggestions for this hamburger stack ups are welcome. - 45.7694
1) Heat oil and brown hamburgers in it.
2) Drain off all drippings saving a Tblsp.
3) Mix in mushroom soup and mushrooms and allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Add in sour cream until well- blended.
5) Heat the mixture but ensure not to... - 34.8906
Add the onions, breadcrumbs and egg to the Savoury Hamburger Mixture and combine well.
Divide into 4 or 6 even portions and shape into patties.
Heat a browning dish to the maximum recommended by the manufacturer and press the hamburgers onto the bottom. Cook... - 33.5235
Combine minced steak, eggs, breadcrumbs and seasonings in a mixing bowl.
Mix together thoroughly and shape into 16 thin patties.
Place chosen filling on 8 of the patties, top with remaining patties and press edges together firmly.
Barbecue over hot coals for... - 35.4552
Hamburger Chili Con Carne
Cook onions in olive oil.
Cut bacon up fine and fry until brown.
Put minced meat in with onions and cook until meat is white.
Add tomato catsup and kidney beans.
Mix mustard, sugar, chili powder, pepper and salt.
Make into a paste with water.
Add to mixture... - 38.2097
Hamburgers Italiano is easy to make burger recipe. Hamburgers Italiano gets its taste from beef mixed with mushrooms and soup. Hamburgers Italiano is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 35.6162
Hamburger Rolls With Sweet Pickle Stuffing
1) Season meat with salt and pepper.
2) Preheat oven at 350° F.
3) In a skillet, melt butter.
4) Add onion to sauté until tender.
5) Pour the mixture over soft bread cubes, piccalilli, salt, pepper and sage.
6) Add milk to combine... - 47.0034
Cook onion in small amount hot fat till tender but not brown.
Add meat and seasonings; brown lightly.
Add drained beans and soup; pour into greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Drop Potato Fluff Topper in mounds over meat.
If desired, sprinkle potatoes with 1/2 cup... - 36.2856
Lebanese Hamburgers has an appetizing taste. The beef and red pepper gives the Lebanese Hamburgers an inspirational taste. Lebanese Hamburgers is inspired by restaurants universally. Must try it. - 42.6668
Creole Hamburgers is easy to make recipe. Creole Hamburgers gets its taste from hamburger mixed with rice soup and flavored with pepper. Creole Hamburgers is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 27.6458
Hamburger And Cheese Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, blend mayonnaise, milk, eggs, cornstarch and seasoning; keep aside.
3. In a skillet, add meat and onion together and sautÃ© until the meat is browned.
4. Drain off the excess fat.
5.... - 45.1008
Hamburger Spaghetti Sauce
1. Brown hamburger and drain.
2. Stir in whole wheat flour.
3. Return to heat. Add tomato sauce, pureed tomatoes, and undrained canned mushrooms.
4. Add parsley, oregano, basil, onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and black pepper.
5. Simmer for... - 34.3019