- » Hamburger
Burger, or hamburger, is a grilled patty which has become a very popular fast food and an absolute staple for Americans. Easy to prepare, burgers have become extremely popular worldwide and McDonald's or Burger ... More »
Healthy Buffalo Hamburger
Do you miss a good burger since you started your diet? Here is a great video to help you with that! Watch Natalie prepare a “buffalo,” that’s right not beef, burger! A healthier option when you are on a diet. Watch this step-by-step video and try it out! - 137.473
Hamburger Meat Casserole
Casseroles make perfect family dinners on busy weekdays because you can prepare them in advance. This is yet another easy casserole dish that you must add to your weekly rotation of casserole recipes because you are sure to nearly always have the ingredients... - 136.521
New And Improved Loco Moco
Loco Moco is found at just about any fast food joint, roadside diner, café, and restaurant or lunch wagon in the Hawaiian Islands. It is truly unique to Hawaii, and it is a comfort food, or "local grind," Here’s an easy way to make a quick and yummy loco... - 135.209
Old Fashioned Hamburgers
Craving for Hamburgers? Watch this video to know it all about how to prepare classic hamburgers. This all American classic is by far the most popular fast food worldwide. There is something irresistible about a burger that produces a lovely aroma. This video... - 130.809
Barbecued Beef Burgers
Beef burgers were never be so healthy and delicious than these barbecued ones. Check out this amazing video that shares a fantastic barbecue recipe that would surely impress you. Fabulous smoky flavor makes these burgers all the more appetizing. - 127.143
Hamburgers With A Twist
Are you tired with your traditional hamburgers and want a delicious twist? Chef Scott has an answer for you in this video where he makes hamburgers in Southern style called Squalers. He is making the patties with hamburger meat and ground bacon. The process... - 126.711
Loco Moco Hawaii's original national fast food can now be made in your own kitchen. This is true comfort food. Forget about the calories and just dig in! - 122.359
Ceja Style Hamburgers With Amelia Ceja
It's summertime at Ceja Vineyards and the gang likes to grill hearty burgers Latino style. Amelia showcases her tasty burger recipe and perfectly pairs this summer dish with Ceja Vineyards' Vino de Casa Red Blend. - 120.699
Cheese Stuffed Grilled Hamburger
Hamburgers can be stuffed as well as grilled too. See this amazing video that shares an interesting recipe for hamburgers stuffed with cheese and grilled to perfection. Impress your friends with this excellent treat these holidays and of course the burgers... - 118.926
Deer Meat Hamburger
Fond of hamburgers? Try this variation today. Watch the chef share his personal recipe to prepare these Deer Meat Hamburgers. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home. - 115.721
Curry Tofu Burger
Here's a nice curry flavored tofu burger not to be missed. Watch Atilla whip up the dish while making it look and sound so simple. This is a great alternative to meat or plain vegetable burgers. - 115.389
Le French Hamburger
A French take on an American classic featuring French bread buns, Poupon mustard and Gruyere cheese. - 113.56
Hamburgers Made In The Bag
This is a simple meal and can be done in a flash. Never touch raw meat again building your burgers in The Bag Holder. Add cheese, seasonings and even your veggies all together and then mix, mash and knead it. Cut open the bag and divide it. Yes it is that... - 110.549
Grilled Hamburgers are an all time favourite with everyone and now you can recreate this amazing dish at home. Cooking is fun outdoors and when you get to prepare something as delectable as this, there shouldn't be any second thoughts. With Mike Stokes just... - 110.437
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine meat, milk, onion, breadcrumbs, and egg. Mix well.
2. Add sage, paprika, coriander, tomato sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix to incorporate.
3. Roll mixture into small balls.
4. Place a frying pan on... - 107.039
Take your craving for comfort food to the next level with this delicious hamburger. Kirk Leins blows you with this zesty, yummy hamburger that stars grounded beef as its key ingredient. Fun and filling, this burger is worth a try, more so if you are a... - 106.104
Square Deal Dinner Hamburger
Take out the hassle off your weeknight dinner with this fast and simple "square deal" hamburger. Easy and effortless, Betty's version of this juicy, filling hamburger is quite a cinch to make and clean up. Don't believe? Then all you have to do is get... - 105.134
Grilled Stuffed Hamburger Rolls
Grilled stuffed hamburger rolls is a simple wrapped pork hot dog and mozzarella string cheese. The chef here has wrapped the hot dog with a pork and beef mixture wonderfully flavored with dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce. The rolls are cooked over a... - 104.377
Grilled Garlic And Basil Hamburgers With A Side Of Honey Cantaloupe
1. In a hot skillet, add butter and cook the garlic. When you smell it, take it off the stove.
2. In a bowl, add the ground meat along with the garlic butter mix, basil and mix together.
3. Make patties out of the mix and season on both sides with salt... - 101.126
Pressed Cuban Hamburger
Fire up the grill at your next casual cookout and try putting together a classic hamburger. Nothing represents grilling better than yummy burgers. Quick and easy, Juan Montalvo shows how you can put together a fab, low-cal burger by throwing together lean... - 98.8039
Clc Week 6/ww Weigh In #43
Hamburger pattie with spinach and little blue cheese but no bun, sounds great isn't it. Watch this excellent video that is good for the weight watchers who are looking for a small meal. This dish would surely turn out to be delicious and a nutritious healthy... - 95.3426
If you're looking for the easy recipe of Hamburgers, then this is it. The Chef shows how to make Hamburgers in such an easy manner. They are so delicious and easy to make. - 94.294
Simple Cheese And Onion Stuffed Hamburgers
If you are after something a bit lighter than the meaty burgers, try these simple cheese and onion stuffed hamburgers. It's so quick, easy and cheap that it's sure to become your month-end favorite. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to whomp up this... - 94.1788
Stuffed Hamburgers On The Grill
Hosting a party and wondering what to serve ? Here's a brilliant recipe that is just apt for you. Watch the chef prepare Stuffed Hamburgers on the Grill recipe exclusively for you. - 93.8488
Here is a wonderful Asian style hamburger recipe. The chef here has presented the recipe in a simple manner so that it can be easily prepared at home in just a few minutes. Try out this flavorful quick and easy hamburger recipe and rejoice! - 88.3926
Crockpot Hamburger Soup
When chill hits the air, nothing could be more comforting than a simple soup prepared with vegetables and ground beef. This crockpot dinner recipe is a weeknight favorite and can be made with a few simple, easy-to-find ingredients. - 87.5842
Winter Hamburger Part 1 – Introduction
For all those whose winter season is incomplete without a healthy hamburger, this video series is a must watch. Here the chef has divided the videos in 2 parts – In this part she provides ingredient details and gets started with the initial preparation.... - 86.2009
How about a juicy burger for lunch? If your making them in your kitchen then there nothing like it! Get the seasonings right, and you have a robust meal. See the video on how to make these yummy burgers! - 83.9744
Simple Hamburger Sauce
Sauces are essential for any kind of food particularly for hamburgers. Here is a recipe to make a quick and easy sauce to go with hamburger using ketchup as the key ingredient. Good to go with other food like chips! - 83.6946
American Hamburger Casserole With Pasta
Hosting a casual get-together and wondering what to serve? Here's an easy to make American Hamburger Casserole with Pasta recipe that is sure to impress all. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare it in your kitchen. - 80.7399
Winter Hamburger Part 2 – Preparing The Dish
Here is part 2 of winter hamburger video series. Watch the video to see the complete dish, this video is in Filipino language. All said, but entire preparation in one video could have had a greater impact! - 80.7009
Looking for the authentic hamburger recipe? This video might just come handy. Watch this step wise demonstration to learn how you can prepare these meaty delight yourself. Serve them for brunch or as a snack, these hamburgers suit the criteria just fine. - 80.5304
Fusion Kefta Hamburgers
Would you like to try the classic American hamburgers with an Arabic twist? Watch Saga prepare these delectable Fusion Kegta Hamburgers now. They are sure to impress all age groups. - 80.2147
Steak Cutlet Hamburgers
It's time to take out that frying pan of yours. Because chef Hammer is going to show you how to make the delicious Steak Cutlet Hamburgers. Yummy isn't it? Check out the video of how this amazing dish was prepared. - 78.8382
Classic Style Hamburgers
Hamburgers are often preferred as lunch snacks with simple seasonings and sauce. Here is a recipe by chef John about how to make Old Fashioned Hamburgers using beef, a few seasonings and cheese. Enjoy with your favorite drink over lunch! - 76.7592
Stuffed Hamburgers By Cory Pierce Of God Forbid
1. Place all your beef in a large bowl and add one tablespoon of the garlic and horseradish. 2. Add a liberal dashing of the Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Mix well, (by hand).
3. Cut the Gouda cheese into small cubes about 1/16 in size then split the... - 76.6149
Easy Homemade Hamburgers
The drunk cook shows one of the many ways to make a hamburger! Easy and flavorful if not anything else in the video! The only problem would be the directions used are highly unhygienic and non appropriate by all means. - 70.3038
A funny and entertaining way to cook up your hamburgers on grill. Both the chefs are more busy in cracking jokes than preparing the hamburgers. Want to have a good laugh - then enjoy! - 55.0241
No Meat Hamburger Part 3: Building Hamburger
Clyde is ready is with all the ingredients that should go into his No Meat Hamburger. He is excited to build up the burger with lots of vegetables and of course the tangy cucumber sauce. He serves it with macaroni salad that he prepared in the previous video.... - 51.189
No Meat Hamburger Part 2: Mushroom Patty
In this episode of No Meat Hamburger, Clyde is showing how to prepare the cooked mushrooms for making patties. It’s pretty simple like a meat patty and simply easy to make. All it requires is blending fried mushrooms in a blender and mixing with breadcrumbs. - 47.6556
1 In a large kettle, put the hamburger and onion.
2 Brown the meat.
3 Drain the fat.
4 Add in the potatoes, carrots, celery, cabbage, and tomato sauce.
5 Gradually bring to a boil.
6 Sprinkle rice into the mixture.
7 Add in the remaining... - 47.5894
Home Run Hamburgers
Place the bulgur in a large bowl.
Add the water.
Cover and let stand for 15 minutes, or until soft.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and cook for 10 minutes, or until very soft.
Add the mushrooms and saute for 5... - 47.2383
Savory Hamburger And Sauce Angostura
1) Mix together the meat, salt, pepper, bitters, and lemon juice.
2) Blend thoroughly and shape four thick patties.
3) Set aside while preparing the sauce.
4) In a bowl, add tomato sauce along with the remaining ingredients.
5) Brush the cakes on both... - 46.9372
Open Face Hamburgers
1. Into a small (1/2 – quart) microwave proof casserole or baking dish, crumble ground beef
2. Place in the microwave and cook, for about 7 minutes, until beef is no longer pink.
3. Stir with a fork, breaking up lumps if any and mix in seasonings,... - 46.6297
1) In a small saucepan, heat the butter
2) Add in the onions and celery and sauté till tender for about 5minutes
3) Into a skillet, melt some butter and sauté the onion till tender
4) Add in the stuffing and about 1/3 cup of water and mix well
5) Set... - 46.162
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using hands, gently shape chuck into six thick patties.
3. Wash pepper, cut into half; remove ribs and seeds; lengthwise cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices; keep aside 7 to 8 slices of red pepper for... - 45.9593
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Brush the bottom of baking dish with butter.
3) In a saucepan, mix together tomato juice, 1 tablespoon onion flakes, bouillon cube, green pepper, zucchini, mushrooms, celery, thyme,
garlic powder and... - 45.8577
Hot Dog And Hamburger Relish
1) Rinse the tomatoes and remove stem ends.
2) Core the apples and peppers; remove seeds from peppers.
3) In a food chopper with a coarse blade, chop the apples, tomatoes, peppers and onions.
4) In a large kettle, combine rest of the... - 45.8022
1. Pre-heat oven to 450° F.
2. In a large bowl, Add ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, and milk; mix lightly until well-blended.
3. Pat evenly over bottom and side of a 14-inch pizza pan.
4. In a small bowl, mix tomato... - 45.7489
Hamburger Corn Pone Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 °F.
2. In a pan melt oil, brown meat and chopped onion and drain off the fat.
3. Then add the seasonings and tomatoes, cover and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
4. Adding the kidney beans, adjust seasoning to... - 45.4679
Judy's Hamburger Stew
1) in slow cooker put vegetables in layers as listed.
2) Season salt and pepper on each layer.
3) Arrange beef on top of celery in layer.
4) Combine soup and water.
5) Pour the mixture over ground beef.
6) Cook covered on low for 6-8 hours, or High... - 45.4504
Barbecue Hamburger Steaks
1) In a bowl add beef, salt, pepper, milk, and bread crumbs and mix thoroughly.
2) Make into the shape of patties.
3) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the patties.
4) Drain and keep aside.
5) In slow cooker mix brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire... - 45.2449
Golden Baked Hamburger Pie
Cook onion in small amount hot fat till tender but not brown.
Add meat and seasonings ; brown lightly.
Spoon off excess fat.
Add drained beans and soup; pour into two ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pans.
Mash potatoes while hot; add milk, egg, and seasonings.
Drop... - 45.13
1) In a casserole dish, crumble ground beef and add green pepper.
2) Cook on high power for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes or until the beef turns brown, stirring occasionally.
3) Take the casserole out, and drain.
4) Add water, tomato sauce, corn, macaroni,... - 44.9007
1. In a saucepan cook ground beef till brown in color; drain off the fat.
2. To the same saucepan, stir in the tomatoes, onion, carrots, celery, barley, catsup, basil and bay leaf s and 5 cups water; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and... - 44.6749
Hamburger Oven Stew
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450 degrees F
2. In a Dutch oven, combine ground beef and onion, cook it over medium heat till meat is browned and it crumbles
3. Add next 6 ingredients and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat
4. Now... - 44.6042
Savory Hamburger And Sauce Angostura
1)In a bowl, mix the meat, salt, pepper, angostura bitters and lemon juice thoroughly.
2)Make 4 thick patties. As the sauce is prepared, let the patties stand.
3)Place a heavy skillet over hot coals of a grill.
4)In a small bowl, mix tomato sauce with... - 44.5684
Tomato Hamburger Pie
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Saute the onion in 2 tablespoons corn oil until transparent, then add the ground beef and brown.
Pour off the excess fat, then add the catsup, relish, 1 teaspoon salt and the pepper and blend.
Simmer until heated through.
Sift... - 44.5044
Hamburger Patties is one of those dishes that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Hamburger Patties will make you crazy for all your life!! - 44.4341
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. Using your hands, shape ground beef into a large patty.
3. Put in a large frying pan; cook for 5 minutes on each side.
4. Break up into small chunks. Transfer into an 8-cup baking dish.
5. Stir in... - 44.4184
Prepare 6 individual hamburgers.
Roll into balls, then flatten slightly.
Have ready the Creole Sauce sizzling hot.
Add prepared burgers.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes in moderate (3750) oven.
Turn once during cooking.
Prepare the Creole Sauce
Saute... - 44.3325
Hamburger With Chili And Beans
1. Soak beans overnight or quick-soak.
2. Drain excess water.
3. Add whole onion, salt, and 1 tablespoon shortening to the beans.
4. Cook beans and other ingredients in water, until beans are soft.
5. Saute chopped onion in 3... - 44.2515
No Meat Hamburger Part 1: Preparatory
No Meat Hamburger is a vegetarian delight for Clyde's vegetarian friends. He is using three different types of mushrooms instead of meat and that's what makes the hamburger work for vegetarians. He also has a homemade cucumber sauce to go with it but the... - 44.239
Home Made Hamburger Pizza
Heat oven to 425Â°.
Mix baking mix and yeast; stir in water and beat vigorously.
Turn dough onto well floured surface; knead until smooth, about 20 times.
Let dough rest a few minutes.
While dough is resting, cook and stir meat and onion in large skillet... - 44.1954
Green Tomato Hamburger Relish
Peel cucumbers and cut into chunks.
Peel, core, and quarter apples.
Cut green tomatoes and onions into chunks.
Cut green pepper and red peppers into chunks and discard seeds.
Using metal blade, process vegetables and apples, a portion at a time, with on-off... - 44.087
Skillet Hamburger And Macaroni Dinner
In large saucepan, bring 8 cups (2 L) water to boil.
Add macaroni; reduce heat to medium-high so water is still boiling but won't boil over.
Cook macaroni until tender but not mushy, 5 to 8 minutes.
Drain in colander.
In large skillet over medium heat, cook... - 44.076
1) Heat oven hot to 350Â°c.
2) In a large frying pan, shape ground beef into a large patty.
3) Fry lightly till brown on each side for 5 minutes.
4) Break up into small chunks.
5) Mound mixture into an 8-cup baking dish.
6) Add the... - 44.043
Hamburger Stack Ups
These Hamburger Stack Ups are terrific, especially when you are very hungry ! Just bite into one of thse buns with a heavenly filling and let me know how you felt. Your suggestions for this hamburger stack ups are welcome. - 44.0282
Mix ground beef, chili sauce, 1/4 teaspoon dry mus- tard, vinegar, onion salt, pepper and paprika to taste thoroughly.
Roll dough into 1/2-inch thick oblong.
Spread beef mixture over dough; roll lengthwise jelly roll fashion.
Cut into 1 1/2-inch slices; place... - 43.902
Fit half the pastry into pie pan.
Combine beef, poul- try seasoning, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce with catsup and mustard.
Spoon into pastry-lined pan.
Fry potatoes and onions in butter until pota- toes are soft and onions lightly browned; stir gravy... - 43.891
Hamburger On The Lean Side
1) Trim off all the fat from the meat before grinding.
2) Fry the chopped onions in olive oil until golden brown.
3) Season well with the curry powder, cognac, salt, pepper and meat sauce.
4) Mix well with the mushrooms, raw egg and... - 43.7376
Wash and peel potatoes.
Cut potatoes in quarters.
In a medium saucepan cook potatoes, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 20 to 25 minutes or till tender.
Mash with a potato masher or with an electric mixer on low speed.
Add... - 43.7222
1) In a small saucepan, melt the lard.
2) Add in the onion and saute till they become soft.
3) Mix in the minced beef and curry powder. Stir till the beef loses its red colour and starts becoming brown.
4) Sprinkle a little flour over the meat... - 43.5959
1. Boil and mash potatoes.
2. Boil and mash carrots and peas.
3. Chop onion and capsicum fine.
4. Soak bread.
5. Heat oil. Saute onion and capsicum.
6. Add mashed vegetables and bread with moisture squeezed out.
7. Add cayenne pepper, salt and beaten egg. Mix... - 43.5652
1) In bowl, add all ingredients, except bread, and shape into tiny balls.
2) Form a pan of heavy duty aluminum foil.
3) Place on the grill over hot coals.
4) Add 2 tablespoons butter or margarine and heat till hot.
5) Add in the meat balls and brown... - 43.4808
Hamburger Supper Loaf
1. Preheat oven at 350-375°F or Gas Mark 4-5.
2. On a chopping board, chop onions and garlic very finely.
3. In a pan, take butter and melt it. Fry onion, garlic, and sausage meat in the melted butter, until it turns golden brown.
4.... - 43.354
Hamburger Zucchini Casserole
In a large skillet cook ground beef, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, and cinnamon into skillet.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered,... - 43.343
1) Take a large bowl and mix lightly ground round, seasoned salt, and seasoned pepper in it.
2) Figure the mixture into 6 large hamburgers, 1 inch thick.
3) In a large heavy skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine.
4) Take off the skillet... - 43.0371
Upside-down Hamburger Dish
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Saute onions in margarine until tender.
Add ground beef; brown well.
Stir in tomato sauce, salt and pepper; simmer for several minutes.
Spread in greased 2-quart casserole.
Mix cheese with macaroni; spoon... - 42.8732
1)Take the pumpernickel bread and cut a slice from the top of the bread.
2)Remove the bread core, leaving just the crust forming a bread basket.
3)Spread the insides with softened butter.
4)In a bowl, mix beef, onion, egg, mustard,... - 42.8687
Crumble beef into slow-cooking pot.
Add pepper, oregano, basil, seasoned salt, and dry soup mix.
Stir in water, tomato sauce and soy sauce; then add celery and carrots.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Turn control to high.
Add cooked macaroni and... - 42.8221
Hamburgers On Skewers
1) In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients except tomatoes and green peppers.
2) Mix well and shape into 18 small balls. Keep aside.
3) Halve the tomatoes.
4) Remove the stems from the green peppers.
5) Cut 6 large pieces from each green pepper.
6)... - 42.8046
Hamburgers With Capers
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Mix together the beef, onion, capers, salt, celery and garlic salts, Tabasco sauce and eggs.
With wet hands, divide the meat into four portions and form each into a patty.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the patties and... - 42.797
Rub hamburg rolls fine.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pack in 8 x 8" greased pyrex glass pan.
Put strips of bacon on top.
Set inside a larger pan which has water in it.
Cover with foil.
Bake at 350Â°F for 30 minutes.
When preparing for weddings and church... - 42.7691
Hong Kong Hamburgers
Shape meat in 4 patties; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Broil 4 inches from heat 10 minutes; turn once.
Meanwhile drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
Mix sugar and cornstarch; blend in pineapple syrup, wine vinegar, soy sauce, and Worcestershire... - 42.7407
1. Pre heat an oven at 1755 C (350 F).
2. Grease an oven proof casserole pot and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, mix well and transfer on to greased pot.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 60 minutes or... - 42.7332
In large bowl, combine cucumbers, sweet peppers, celery, onion and salt; cover with boiling water and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse under cold water; drain well and set aside.
In large heavy no aluminum saucepan, combine tomatoes, vinegar, mustard... - 42.6912
Pass the hamburger meat and ground pork through a food grinder along with the onion and the parsley.
Add the eggs, salt, pepper, caraway seeds or grated lemon peel, melted butter and flour.
Knead with your fingers until the ingredients are thoroughly... - 42.5889
Hamburger Patty Stew
Peel vegetables and slice into 1/4-in slices.
Form beef into 12 small flat patties.
In 2-qt casserole layer half of beef patties then half of vegetables, sprinkling layers with salt and pepper.
Press down into casserole.
Sprinkle with... - 42.5369
Hamburger De Luxe
1.Combine meat, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, nutmeg, black pepper, onion powder, Bon Appetit and Soy sauce.
2.Put beef flavor base in water and mix until dissolved.
3.Put the dissolved mixture in beef.
4.Make 4-8 patties of meat.
5.Brown the... - 42.4852
Make Ahead Cheese And Hamburger Casserole
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet; cook over medium-high heat until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Add mushrooms; cook 5 minutes or until tender.
Add tomato paste and next 5 ingredients; stir well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat,... - 42.4659
1. Make the meat balls first. Mix minced beef, seasoning, onions and egg yolk together. Prepare six equal size portions from the mixture and make neat balls.
2. Roll the meat balls in seasoned flour.
3. Boil water and plunge the tomatoes for 1... - 42.443
Double Cheese Hamburger Casserole
Cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
While noodles are cooking, cook and stir meat, onion and celery in large skillet until meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in noodles, tomato sauce, salt, cream cheese, cottage cheese and sour cream.
to cook in... - 42.222
1. In a bowl stir well putting all the ingredients to mix.
2. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape into rounds with lightly floured hands.
3. If you wish to freeze the dish, do so at this stage. Pack in a freezer bag and freeze until... - 42.1712
The Californian Hamburger
This californian hamburger recipe is prepared with minced sirloin along with raw onions and mayo. Seasoned with salt and pepper, the beef is cooked on the grill and served between split buns with tomato slices and dill pickle. - 42.1383
Peking hamburgers are americanised beef hamburgers served with pineapple and worcestershire sauce mix. The beef is broiled and served between the hamburgers buns. Served with the cooked sauce spooned over it, the peking haburgers can also be trimmed with... - 42.1249
Hamburger Cheese Delight
Cook beef and onion till brown.
Stir in next 5 ingredients.
Remove from heat.
Cook noodles using package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, combine next 5 ingredients.
Spread half the noodles in 1 1 x7x 1 1/2 -inch baking dish.
Moisten with some of the hamburger... - 42.0504
Picnic Hamburger And Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a deep casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cut the tomato into bite size pieces.
4. In a saucepan, add beef and onion; cook till meat is brown; pour off fat.
5. Add beans, brown sugar,... - 41.9812
Hamburger Recipes By Category