- » Hamburger
Burger, or hamburger, is a grilled patty which has become a very popular fast food and an absolute staple for Americans. Easy to prepare, burgers have become extremely popular worldwide and McDonald's or Burger ... More »
Old Fashioned Hamburgers
Craving for Hamburgers? Watch this video to know it all about how to prepare classic hamburgers. This all American classic is by far the most popular fast food worldwide. There is something irresistible about a burger that produces a lovely aroma. This video... - 129.118
Hamburger Meat Casserole
Casseroles make perfect family dinners on busy weekdays because you can prepare them in advance. This is yet another easy casserole dish that you must add to your weekly rotation of casserole recipes because you are sure to nearly always have the ingredients... - 122.916
Healthy Buffalo Hamburger
Do you miss a good burger since you started your diet? Here is a great video to help you with that! Watch Natalie prepare a “buffalo,” that’s right not beef, burger! A healthier option when you are on a diet. Watch this step-by-step video and try it out! - 122.247
Ceja Style Hamburgers With Amelia Ceja
It's summertime at Ceja Vineyards and the gang likes to grill hearty burgers Latino style. Amelia showcases her tasty burger recipe and perfectly pairs this summer dish with Ceja Vineyards' Vino de Casa Red Blend. - 119.143
Loco Moco Hawaii's original national fast food can now be made in your own kitchen. This is true comfort food. Forget about the calories and just dig in! - 119.075
Grilled Garlic And Basil Hamburgers With A Side Of Honey Cantaloupe
1. In a hot skillet, add butter and cook the garlic. When you smell it, take it off the stove.
2. In a bowl, add the ground meat along with the garlic butter mix, basil and mix together.
3. Make patties out of the mix and season on both sides with salt... - 113.489
Deer Meat Hamburger
Fond of hamburgers? Try this variation today. Watch the chef share his personal recipe to prepare these Deer Meat Hamburgers. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home. - 112.488
Le French Hamburger
A French take on an American classic featuring French bread buns, Poupon mustard and Gruyere cheese. - 110.248
Meatloaf Hamburger Barbecue
Prepare a classic meatloaf that is real easy to do on your backyard grill! This is meatloaf the way it ought to be! - 109.808
Grilled Hamburgers are an all time favourite with everyone and now you can recreate this amazing dish at home. Cooking is fun outdoors and when you get to prepare something as delectable as this, there shouldn't be any second thoughts. With Mike Stokes just... - 109.339
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine meat, milk, onion, breadcrumbs, and egg. Mix well.
2. Add sage, paprika, coriander, tomato sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix to incorporate.
3. Roll mixture into small balls.
4. Place a frying pan on... - 105.395
Take your craving for comfort food to the next level with this delicious hamburger. Kirk Leins blows you with this zesty, yummy hamburger that stars grounded beef as its key ingredient. Fun and filling, this burger is worth a try, more so if you are a... - 102.754
Grilled Stuffed Hamburger Rolls
Grilled stuffed hamburger rolls is a simple wrapped pork hot dog and mozzarella string cheese. The chef here has wrapped the hot dog with a pork and beef mixture wonderfully flavored with dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce. The rolls are cooked over a... - 102.749
Square Deal Dinner Hamburger
Take out the hassle off your weeknight dinner with this fast and simple "square deal" hamburger. Easy and effortless, Betty's version of this juicy, filling hamburger is quite a cinch to make and clean up. Don't believe? Then all you have to do is get... - 101.866
Infrared Grilled Bacon Cheddar & Blue Cheese Burgers
1. Heat up the grill.
2. Once the grill is hot place the hamburger meat on the grill.
3. Grill the burger 5 minutes on each side or until cooked.
4. Once the hamburger meat is cooked remove and keep it aside.
5. Cut the hamburger buns in... - 99.0253
Pressed Cuban Hamburger
Fire up the grill at your next casual cookout and try putting together a classic hamburger. Nothing represents grilling better than yummy burgers. Quick and easy, Juan Montalvo shows how you can put together a fab, low-cal burger by throwing together lean... - 95.4887
Hamburgers With A Twist
Are you tired with your traditional hamburgers and want a delicious twist? Chef Scott has an answer for you in this video where he makes hamburgers in Southern style called Squalers. He is making the patties with hamburger meat and ground bacon. The process... - 95.47
Simple Cheese And Onion Stuffed Hamburgers
If you are after something a bit lighter than the meaty burgers, try these simple cheese and onion stuffed hamburgers. It's so quick, easy and cheap that it's sure to become your month-end favorite. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to whomp up this... - 92.5118
Stuffed Hamburgers On The Grill
Hosting a party and wondering what to serve ? Here's a brilliant recipe that is just apt for you. Watch the chef prepare Stuffed Hamburgers on the Grill recipe exclusively for you. - 90.539
If you're looking for the easy recipe of Hamburgers, then this is it. The Chef shows how to make Hamburgers in such an easy manner. They are so delicious and easy to make. - 88.6649
Winter Hamburger Part 1 – Introduction
For all those whose winter season is incomplete without a healthy hamburger, this video series is a must watch. Here the chef has divided the videos in 2 parts – In this part she provides ingredient details and gets started with the initial preparation.... - 87.9803
Here is a wonderful Asian style hamburger recipe. The chef here has presented the recipe in a simple manner so that it can be easily prepared at home in just a few minutes. Try out this flavorful quick and easy hamburger recipe and rejoice! - 85.1403
Cheese Stuffed Grilled Hamburger
Hamburgers can be stuffed as well as grilled too. See this amazing video that shares an interesting recipe for hamburgers stuffed with cheese and grilled to perfection. Impress your friends with this excellent treat these holidays and of course the burgers... - 83.5491
Hamburgers Made In The Bag
This is a simple meal and can be done in a flash. Never touch raw meat again building your burgers in The Bag Holder. Add cheese, seasonings and even your veggies all together and then mix, mash and knead it. Cut open the bag and divide it. Yes it is that... - 83.3233
How about a juicy burger for lunch? If your making them in your kitchen then there nothing like it! Get the seasonings right, and you have a robust meal. See the video on how to make these yummy burgers! - 82.729
Winter Hamburger Part 2 – Preparing The Dish
Here is part 2 of winter hamburger video series. Watch the video to see the complete dish, this video is in Filipino language. All said, but entire preparation in one video could have had a greater impact! - 82.3694
Fusion Kefta Hamburgers
Would you like to try the classic American hamburgers with an Arabic twist? Watch Saga prepare these delectable Fusion Kegta Hamburgers now. They are sure to impress all age groups. - 78.4876
American Hamburger Casserole With Pasta
Hosting a casual get-together and wondering what to serve? Here's an easy to make American Hamburger Casserole with Pasta recipe that is sure to impress all. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare it in your kitchen. - 77.3259
Steak Cutlet Hamburgers
It's time to take out that frying pan of yours. Because chef Hammer is going to show you how to make the delicious Steak Cutlet Hamburgers. Yummy isn't it? Check out the video of how this amazing dish was prepared. - 77.1638
Looking for the authentic hamburger recipe? This video might just come handy. Watch this step wise demonstration to learn how you can prepare these meaty delight yourself. Serve them for brunch or as a snack, these hamburgers suit the criteria just fine. - 77.1466
Classic Style Hamburgers
Hamburgers are often preferred as lunch snacks with simple seasonings and sauce. Here is a recipe by chef John about how to make Old Fashioned Hamburgers using beef, a few seasonings and cheese. Enjoy with your favorite drink over lunch! - 76.8244
Stuffed Hamburgers By Cory Pierce Of God Forbid
1. Place all your beef in a large bowl and add one tablespoon of the garlic and horseradish. 2. Add a liberal dashing of the Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Mix well, (by hand).
3. Cut the Gouda cheese into small cubes about 1/16 in size then split the... - 76.7485
Easy Homemade Hamburgers
The drunk cook shows one of the many ways to make a hamburger! Easy and flavorful if not anything else in the video! The only problem would be the directions used are highly unhygienic and non appropriate by all means. - 67.038
A funny and entertaining way to cook up your hamburgers on grill. Both the chefs are more busy in cracking jokes than preparing the hamburgers. Want to have a good laugh - then enjoy! - 59.2375
Open Face Hamburgers
1. Into a small (1/2 – quart) microwave proof casserole or baking dish, crumble ground beef
2. Place in the microwave and cook, for about 7 minutes, until beef is no longer pink.
3. Stir with a fork, breaking up lumps if any and mix in seasonings,... - 48.3933
No Meat Hamburger Part 3: Building Hamburger
Clyde is ready is with all the ingredients that should go into his No Meat Hamburger. He is excited to build up the burger with lots of vegetables and of course the tangy cucumber sauce. He serves it with macaroni salad that he prepared in the previous video.... - 47.9604
Hearty Hamburger Stew
1) Take a Dutch oven and spray it with cooking spray.
2) Put onion and ground chuck until they becomes brown.
3) Drain the mixture in a separate bowl and dry them with paper towel.
4) Dry the Dutch oven also with paper towel.
5) Put the meat mixture... - 47.2467
Savory Hamburger And Sauce Angostura
1) Mix together the meat, salt, pepper, bitters, and lemon juice.
2) Blend thoroughly and shape four thick patties.
3) Set aside while preparing the sauce.
4) In a bowl, add tomato sauce along with the remaining ingredients.
5) Brush the cakes on both... - 47.1164
Home Run Hamburgers
Place the bulgur in a large bowl.
Add the water.
Cover and let stand for 15 minutes, or until soft.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and cook for 10 minutes, or until very soft.
Add the mushrooms and saute for 5... - 46.8628
Home Made Hamburger Pizza
Heat oven to 425Â°.
Mix baking mix and yeast; stir in water and beat vigorously.
Turn dough onto well floured surface; knead until smooth, about 20 times.
Let dough rest a few minutes.
While dough is resting, cook and stir meat and onion in large skillet... - 46.8304
1) In a small saucepan, heat the butter
2) Add in the onions and celery and sauté till tender for about 5minutes
3) Into a skillet, melt some butter and sauté the onion till tender
4) Add in the stuffing and about 1/3 cup of water and mix well
5) Set... - 46.5856
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using hands, gently shape chuck into six thick patties.
3. Wash pepper, cut into half; remove ribs and seeds; lengthwise cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices; keep aside 7 to 8 slices of red pepper for... - 46.3723
Grilled Hamburger Steak
The taste of this very Grilled Hamburger Steak recipe has played on my senses so much that I seldom consider any other recipe of Grilled Hamburger Steak. I never fail to eat Side Dish while dining out and this is the most common dish that I order. One of the... - 46.2373
Green Tomato Hamburger Relish
Peel cucumbers and cut into chunks.
Peel, core, and quarter apples.
Cut green tomatoes and onions into chunks.
Cut green pepper and red peppers into chunks and discard seeds.
Using metal blade, process vegetables and apples, a portion at a time, with on-off... - 46.2291
1) In bowl, add all ingredients, except bread, and shape into tiny balls.
2) Form a pan of heavy duty aluminum foil.
3) Place on the grill over hot coals.
4) Add 2 tablespoons butter or margarine and heat till hot.
5) Add in the meat balls and brown... - 46.0383
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Brush the bottom of baking dish with butter.
3) In a saucepan, mix together tomato juice, 1 tablespoon onion flakes, bouillon cube, green pepper, zucchini, mushrooms, celery, thyme,
garlic powder and... - 45.9994
Barbecue Hamburger Steaks
1) In a bowl add beef, salt, pepper, milk, and bread crumbs and mix thoroughly.
2) Make into the shape of patties.
3) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the patties.
4) Drain and keep aside.
5) In slow cooker mix brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire... - 45.9546
Hamburger Stack Ups
These Hamburger Stack Ups are terrific, especially when you are very hungry ! Just bite into one of thse buns with a heavenly filling and let me know how you felt. Your suggestions for this hamburger stack ups are welcome. - 45.7694
1) In a casserole dish, crumble ground beef and add green pepper.
2) Cook on high power for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes or until the beef turns brown, stirring occasionally.
3) Take the casserole out, and drain.
4) Add water, tomato sauce, corn, macaroni,... - 45.6164
Tomato Hamburger Pie
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Saute the onion in 2 tablespoons corn oil until transparent, then add the ground beef and brown.
Pour off the excess fat, then add the catsup, relish, 1 teaspoon salt and the pepper and blend.
Simmer until heated through.
Sift... - 45.6116
Hamburger Supper Loaf
1. Preheat oven at 350-375°F or Gas Mark 4-5.
2. On a chopping board, chop onions and garlic very finely.
3. In a pan, take butter and melt it. Fry onion, garlic, and sausage meat in the melted butter, until it turns golden brown.
4.... - 45.556
Hamburger Corn Pone Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 °F.
2. In a pan melt oil, brown meat and chopped onion and drain off the fat.
3. Then add the seasonings and tomatoes, cover and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
4. Adding the kidney beans, adjust seasoning to... - 45.3199
Hamburger Oven Stew
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450 degrees F
2. In a Dutch oven, combine ground beef and onion, cook it over medium heat till meat is browned and it crumbles
3. Add next 6 ingredients and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat
4. Now... - 45.3158
Prepare 6 individual hamburgers.
Roll into balls, then flatten slightly.
Have ready the Creole Sauce sizzling hot.
Add prepared burgers.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes in moderate (3750) oven.
Turn once during cooking.
Prepare the Creole Sauce
Saute... - 45.2835
1. Boil and mash potatoes.
2. Boil and mash carrots and peas.
3. Chop onion and capsicum fine.
4. Soak bread.
5. Heat oil. Saute onion and capsicum.
6. Add mashed vegetables and bread with moisture squeezed out.
7. Add cayenne pepper, salt and beaten egg. Mix... - 45.2599
Hot Dog And Hamburger Relish
1) Rinse the tomatoes and remove stem ends.
2) Core the apples and peppers; remove seeds from peppers.
3) In a food chopper with a coarse blade, chop the apples, tomatoes, peppers and onions.
4) In a large kettle, combine rest of the... - 45.1508
Judy's Hamburger Stew
1) in slow cooker put vegetables in layers as listed.
2) Season salt and pepper on each layer.
3) Arrange beef on top of celery in layer.
4) Combine soup and water.
5) Pour the mixture over ground beef.
6) Cook covered on low for 6-8 hours, or High... - 45.1359
Stuffed Hamburgers With Barbecue Sauce
Make sauce first and keep hot while making stuffed hamburgers: Combine all ingredients except consomme in a saucepan, mixing well.
Then add soup, if needed, a little at a time.
The consistency should be like that of a thick cream sauce.
The sauce must stay... - 44.9694
The Californian Hamburger
This californian hamburger recipe is prepared with minced sirloin along with raw onions and mayo. Seasoned with salt and pepper, the beef is cooked on the grill and served between split buns with tomato slices and dill pickle. - 44.8469
1) Heat oven hot to 350Â°c.
2) In a large frying pan, shape ground beef into a large patty.
3) Fry lightly till brown on each side for 5 minutes.
4) Break up into small chunks.
5) Mound mixture into an 8-cup baking dish.
6) Add the... - 44.7785
1. Take the beef and divide it into 10 equal portions (about 1/3 c each in measurement).
2. Take a waxed paper sheet and place the beef rolls between it.
3. Press it to form patties, each about 1/2 thick, 4" across.
4. Take 5 beef... - 44.4219
Skillet Hamburger And Macaroni Dinner
In large saucepan, bring 8 cups (2 L) water to boil.
Add macaroni; reduce heat to medium-high so water is still boiling but won't boil over.
Cook macaroni until tender but not mushy, 5 to 8 minutes.
Drain in colander.
In large skillet over medium heat, cook... - 44.376
No Meat Hamburger Part 2: Mushroom Patty
In this episode of No Meat Hamburger, Clyde is showing how to prepare the cooked mushrooms for making patties. It’s pretty simple like a meat patty and simply easy to make. All it requires is blending fried mushrooms in a blender and mixing with breadcrumbs. - 44.3743
Grilled Hamburger Steak
Cut bread in halves crosswise.
Blend mustard, chili powder and butter; spread over cut sides of bread.
Combine ground beef, seasoned salt, green ,onions, chili sauce and soy sauce; blend well.
Form beef mix- ture into 2 patties slightly larger than cut side... - 44.3026
Double Cheese Hamburger Casserole
Cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
While noodles are cooking, cook and stir meat, onion and celery in large skillet until meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in noodles, tomato sauce, salt, cream cheese, cottage cheese and sour cream.
to cook in... - 44.2096
1) In a small saucepan, melt the lard.
2) Add in the onion and saute till they become soft.
3) Mix in the minced beef and curry powder. Stir till the beef loses its red colour and starts becoming brown.
4) Sprinkle a little flour over the meat... - 44.1734
Make Ahead Cheese And Hamburger Casserole
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet; cook over medium-high heat until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Add mushrooms; cook 5 minutes or until tender.
Add tomato paste and next 5 ingredients; stir well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat,... - 44.1275
Rub hamburg rolls fine.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pack in 8 x 8" greased pyrex glass pan.
Put strips of bacon on top.
Set inside a larger pan which has water in it.
Cover with foil.
Bake at 350Â°F for 30 minutes.
When preparing for weddings and church... - 44.1025
Pass the hamburger meat and ground pork through a food grinder along with the onion and the parsley.
Add the eggs, salt, pepper, caraway seeds or grated lemon peel, melted butter and flour.
Knead with your fingers until the ingredients are thoroughly... - 43.8841
Mix ground beef, chili sauce, 1/4 teaspoon dry mus- tard, vinegar, onion salt, pepper and paprika to taste thoroughly.
Roll dough into 1/2-inch thick oblong.
Spread beef mixture over dough; roll lengthwise jelly roll fashion.
Cut into 1 1/2-inch slices; place... - 43.8464
Hamburger With Chili And Beans
1. Soak beans overnight or quick-soak.
2. Drain excess water.
3. Add whole onion, salt, and 1 tablespoon shortening to the beans.
4. Cook beans and other ingredients in water, until beans are soft.
5. Saute chopped onion in 3... - 43.8281
Hamburger Onion Hoedown
Can you find a better recipe of Hamburger Onion Hoedown than this? I am challenging you to. The key ingredient here is Beef. This Hamburger Onion Hoedown makes a compelling Main Dish for most party meals. This Hamburger Onion Hoedown is too good to be missed. - 43.779
Hamburger On The Lean Side
1) Trim off all the fat from the meat before grinding.
2) Fry the chopped onions in olive oil until golden brown.
3) Season well with the curry powder, cognac, salt, pepper and meat sauce.
4) Mix well with the mushrooms, raw egg and... - 43.7655
Layered Hamburger Bake
Layered Hamburger Bake is a sumptous dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. This dish that is a meal in itself is a favorite at my home. Try this Layered Hamburger Bake.You wont regret it. Trust me! - 43.7441
Hamburger Zucchini Casserole
In a large skillet cook ground beef, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, and cinnamon into skillet.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered,... - 43.5765
Peking hamburgers are americanised beef hamburgers served with pineapple and worcestershire sauce mix. The beef is broiled and served between the hamburgers buns. Served with the cooked sauce spooned over it, the peking haburgers can also be trimmed with... - 43.5752
1. Pre-heat oven to 450° F.
2. In a large bowl, Add ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, and milk; mix lightly until well-blended.
3. Pat evenly over bottom and side of a 14-inch pizza pan.
4. In a small bowl, mix tomato... - 43.5223
Savory Hamburger And Sauce Angostura
1)In a bowl, mix the meat, salt, pepper, angostura bitters and lemon juice thoroughly.
2)Make 4 thick patties. As the sauce is prepared, let the patties stand.
3)Place a heavy skillet over hot coals of a grill.
4)In a small bowl, mix tomato sauce with... - 43.5135
Grind the mince and mustard together.
Mix green chillies and coriander leaves.
Add the oil, vinegar, milk, bread crumbs and egg.
Keep uncovered for about half an hour; season with salt.
Divide into five equal sections and shape into flat... - 43.4711
Pizza Hamburger is an amazing pizza which you can easily make at home using this recipe! I served the Pizza Hamburger for my friends when they came over and all of them loved it! Try this Pizza Hamburger recipe for yourself! - 43.4283
1. Pre heat an oven at 1755 C (350 F).
2. Grease an oven proof casserole pot and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, mix well and transfer on to greased pot.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 60 minutes or... - 43.4235
Mix ground beef, chili sauce, 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard, vinegar, onion salt, pepper and paprika to taste thoroughly.
Roll dough into 1/2-inch thick oblong.
Spread beef mixture over dough; roll lengthwise jelly roll fashion.
Cut into 1 1/2-inch slices; place... - 43.1871
Hong Kong Hamburgers
Shape meat in 4 patties; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Broil 4 inches from heat 10 minutes; turn once.
Meanwhile drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
Mix sugar and cornstarch; blend in pineapple syrup, wine vinegar, soy sauce, and Worcestershire... - 43.1737
Hamburger Cheese Delight
Cook beef and onion till brown.
Stir in next 5 ingredients.
Remove from heat.
Cook noodles using package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, combine next 5 ingredients.
Spread half the noodles in 1 1 x7x 1 1/2 -inch baking dish.
Moisten with some of the hamburger... - 43.0992
Upside-down Hamburger Dish
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Saute onions in margarine until tender.
Add ground beef; brown well.
Stir in tomato sauce, salt and pepper; simmer for several minutes.
Spread in greased 2-quart casserole.
Mix cheese with macaroni; spoon... - 42.8989
Hamburgers With Grilled Tomatoes
Prepare a fire for direct-heat cooking in a grill .
Position the rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and horseradish.
Cover and refrigerate until serving.
In a large bowl, combine the beef, mustard,... - 42.8051
The Barbecued Hamburgers is simple and wonderfully delicious. My husband is in love with these and often makes me prepare it more than thrice in a week!! Try this Barbecued Hamburgers recipe! - 42.7935
Hamburger Medley is a delightful dish. The myriad flavors of this dish will surely get you hooked to it! Try this wonderful Hamburger Medley recipe! - 42.7935
Preheat over to 400 Â°F.
Gently mix beef with salt and pepper.
Shape into 6 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Coat each patty with flour; dip into eggs.
Coat with bread crumbs.
Brown in fat.
Arrange in single layer in baking pan, about 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Top... - 42.7893
Funny Face Hamburgers
Combine ground beef, flour, parsley flakes, catsup, salt, onion salt and pepper.
Open can; separate dough into 12 rolls.
On ungreased cookie sheet press 6 folded Parkerhouse Rolls into 4-inch circles.
Place meat patty in center of each.
Press each of the 6... - 42.7586
Place chopped onion in a baking dish and heat 1 minute with 1 tablespoon butter.
Mix onion, ground beef, bread crumbs, milk and beaten egg and add a dash of salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Divide into four portions, shape into 1/2 inch thick patties and make a... - 42.7182
Hamburgers On Skewers
1) In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients except tomatoes and green peppers.
2) Mix well and shape into 18 small balls. Keep aside.
3) Halve the tomatoes.
4) Remove the stems from the green peppers.
5) Cut 6 large pieces from each green pepper.
6)... - 42.6914
Heavenly Hamburgers On Savory Cheese Dreams
1) Take a medium-size bowl and mix together ground beef, salt, and pepper in it.
2) Figure the mixture lightly into 6 oval patties and keep on broiler rack.
3) Broil for 5 to 7 minutes with top of patties 4 inches away from the source of heat.
4) Turn... - 42.6405
1) Follow package instructions to cook green beans and drain well, when done.
2) Combine together ground beef lightly with steak sauce and then figure the mixture into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
3) Mix soup with green beans and cook... - 42.6361
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat; remove from heat.
Stir in stuffing mix and next 6 ingredients.
Set stuffing mixture aside.
Combine ground beef and salt, stirring until combinecj.
Shape into 16 patties.
Top 8 patties with 1/4,cup stuffing... - 42.6264
No Meat Hamburger Part 1: Preparatory
No Meat Hamburger is a vegetarian delight for Clyde's vegetarian friends. He is using three different types of mushrooms instead of meat and that's what makes the hamburger work for vegetarians. He also has a homemade cucumber sauce to go with it but the... - 42.6243
Sweet And Sour Hamburger Sandwiches
1. Mix beef and pork with salt and pepper. Divide into 6 equal portions.
2. Shape into patties and brown in hot fat. Drain on absorbent paper.
3. Place a pineapple slices atop each patty.
4. Prepare a mixture of soy sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire,... - 42.6141
Skillet Hamburger Pie
In skillet cook beef, celery, and onion till meat is browned and vegetables crisp-tender.(Electric skillet 350°.)
Stir in Worcestershire, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper, beans, gravy, and 1/2 cup water.
Reduce heat (220°); simmer to blend flavors.
Whip potatoes... - 42.5491
Hamburger Recipes By Category