- » Ham Zucchini
Ham Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham zucchini recipes.
Ham And Egg Stuffed Zucchini
Put zucchini in wide heavy pan or skillet with 1 inch of boiling water and 1 teaspoon salt.
Cover and steam until nearly tender, 7 to 10 minutes.
Drain and rinse quickly in cold water to stop cooking.
Cut in halves lengthwise and scoop out centers with a... - 39.2378
Baked Seafood And Ham Zucchini Gratins
In a 10-inch saucepan combine the stuffing ingredients.
Simmer over moderate heat for 15 minutes.
Add the next 5 ingredients and continue simmering for a few minutes.
Add the flour and simmer for 5 more minutes, stirring frequently.
Turn off the heat and fold... - 37.6658
Ham Stuffed Zucchini
1. Cut off the ends of the zucchini; hollow out with an apple corer, removing all of the pulp and leaving only the shell. Sprinkle the insides with 1 teaspoon of the salt.
2. Combine ground ham, remaining teaspoon of salt, eggs, pepper, basil, pimiento, green... - 30.7072
Ham And Zucchini Skillet
Cook and stir onion in margarine in 10-inch skillet until tender.
Stir in ham, zucchini, green pepper and pepper.
Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 8 minutes.
Stir in sour cream and poppy seed;... - 29.9723
You May Also Like!
Ham Stuffed Zucchini
Scoop out pulp and chop zucchini, reserving shells.
Combine onion, celery, and butter or margarine in a small skillet; saute until onion is transparent.
Combine chopped zucchini, onion mixture, salt, pepper, ham, bread crumbs, and tomato sauce.
Stuff mixture... - 38.6785
Ham Parmesan Stuffed Zucchini
Stuffed Zucchini is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Stuffed Zucchini; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 36.3058
Beef & Ham Stuffed Zucchini
1. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out most of the pulp to leave a 1/4-inch thick shell. Coarsely chop pulp and reserve; set shells aside.
2. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat and saute onion until soft. Add garlic and reserved zucchini pulp... - 33.2252
Ham And Turkey Roll-ups
Fit each ham slice neatly against a turkey slice.
Combine the cream cheese, carrot, zucchini and dill-weed in a bowl and mix well.
Spread about 2 tablespoons of the zucchini mixture on each ham-turkey slice.
Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
Chill for... - 30.6077
Zucchini Ham Frittata
In small bowl combine eggs, water, and seasoning; set aside.
In 9-inch nonstick skillet that has a metal or removable handle heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute until translucent.
Add zucchini and saute until fork-tender, 5 to 7 minutes;... - 28.8913
Ham And Salsa With Zucchini Planks
For salsa, combine grapefruit, orange, pineapple, green onion, sweet pepper, chili pepper, and honey in a small mixing bowl.
Cover and chill the mixture up to 2 hours.
Trim fat from ham.
Slash edges of ham at 1-inch intervals.
Brush zucchini with the oil; set... - 41.3018
Zucchini Rounds With Ham Spread
1) In a bowl, mix together ham, mayonnaise or dressing, parsley, cheese, mustard, pepper, onion powder.
2) Stir the ham mixture to mix well.
3) Smear or pipe about 1 teaspoon of ham mixture over each zucchini slice.
3) Serve the Zucchini... - 36.5378
Spaghetti With Chicken Ham And Zucchini
Spaghetti With Chicken Ham And Zucchini is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Spaghetti With Chicken Ham And Zucchini recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 36.7002
Ham & Zucchini In Cheese Sauce
Cook rice or noodles conventionally while microwaving sauce.
Combine zucchini, onion and water in 2-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 4 to 7 minutes, or until zucchini is tender-crisp.
Let stand covered while making sauce.
Melt butter in 4-cup measure at... - 40.5816