- » Ham With Tarragon Sauce
Ham With Tarragon Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham with tarragon sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham with tarragon sauce recipes.
Ham With Tarragon Sauce
Simmer onions with tarragon and vinegar until reduced by 1/2.
Place in top of double boiler over hot water, and add cream, bouillon and egg yolks.
Cook, stirring, until mixture thickens, taking care not to boil.
Stir in butter or margarine and salt and... - 32.6102
You May Also Like!
Chilled Tarragon Chicken
Chilled Tarragon Chicken is simple irresistible, filling and savory. It is garnished with lemon slices. Try this Chilled Tarragon Chicken. I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 37.1916
Spanish Tarragon Chicken
Rub the oil over the chicken.
Place in a earthenware cocotte (casserole dish).
Place uncovered in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Add the ham, onion, celery, carrots, stock and tarragon.
Cover and continue to bake for 1 hour.
Remove... - 45.5486
Terrific Tarragon Chicken Casserole
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken and brown in hot oil in a skillet for ten minutes
2. Pour the excess oil off and set aside the chicken in the skillet
3. Drain the tomatoes, reserve a quarter cup of the liqid nad mash them
4. Add tomatoes,... - 42.3005
Smoked Ham In Cream Sauce
1. Put the vinegar into a small ovenproof glass bowl with the shallots, peppercorns and juniper berries. Microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes until boiling and reduced by half. Remove the vinegar mixture from the oven and set it aside.
2. Preheat a large... - 35.5019
Endive Ham Bake
Slit endives in four lengthwise without cutting through the base.
Wash well in cold water and shake off excess.
Place endives, butter, lemon juice, parsley, tarragon and chicken stock in casserole; season well.
Cover and microwave 20 minutes; turn endives... - 39.7409
Boil 8 oz. dry white wine with 4 chopped shallots and 2 tablespoons chopped tarragon until reduced to 4 oz. Add 8 oz. stock, tinned or made with bouillon cubes, 3 tablespoons tomato puree and 1 pinch sugar and simmer over a very low heat for 1/2 hour.
Add 8... - 34.0428
Herb And Ham Stuffed Chicken Legs
These Herb and Ham Stuffed Chicken Legs are a desire ! Try this spicy ham stuffed chicken with bread crumbs, herb and vegetable seasonings and irresistibly sauced with tomato sauce and seasoned with tarragon for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Herb... - 41.5592
Avocado Ham Saute
1) Rinse meat and place on paper towels.
2) Cut meat into 2 equal portions.
3) Keeping aside 6 wedges, add half the avocado into a blender.
4) Add in yogurt, half the almonds, and 2 chopped green onions and blend till smooth.
5) In a... - 43.2385
Lamb N Ham Kabobs
Combine first 7 ingredients; add lamb, ham, and onions.
Stir to coat.
Let stand 2 to 3 hours, turning meat occasionally.
Alternate lamb and ham on skewers.
Broil about 5 inches from heat 15 minutes or till done.
Heat marinade to pass. - 37.8415
Chafing Dish Mustard Dip
Mix all ingredients but meat; simmer in a skillet for a few minutes to blend.
Add meat and simmer gently for 15 minutes or more.
Then transfer to a chafing dish.
Provide cocktail picks for spearing meat. - 29.1059