- » Ham With Garlic And Mustard
Ham With Garlic And Mustard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham with garlic and mustard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham with garlic and mustard recipes.
Ham With Mustard And Fruits
Slash diagonally outer edge of fat on ham at 1-inch intervals to prevent curling.
Place ham in ungreased rectangular baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches.
Arrange fruit on ham.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over fruit and ham.
Cook uncovered in 350Â° oven... - 36.009
Ham With Mustard Fruits
1. Slash outer edge of fat on ham slice diagonally at 1-inch intervals to prevent curling. Place ham in rectangular dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium-high (70%) 8 minutes. Turn ham over; arrange fruit on ham.
2. Mix... - 24.7374
Baked Fresh Ham
Rub meat with salt, pepper and dry mustard.
Punch 6 holes in ham; insert cloves of garlic.
Place cooking oil in roaster and heat up.
Place ham in oil in roaster and cook in 325° oven for 6 hours, covered.
Uncover and brown under broiler. - 25.692
Stromboli With Mustard Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
3) Lightly dust a clean working board with flour.
4) On the board, roll out pizza dough, according to package directions.
5) Dredge with small amount of... - 42.7992
Baked Fresh Ham With Garlic Gravy
1. Place rack in lower third of oven and heat to 400°F. Place ham, rounded side up, in a large heavy roasting pan. Sprinkle with caraway seeds and season with salt and pepper. Insert an ovenproof meat thermometer deep into thickest part of ham. Roast 30... - 30.8129
Individual Ham And Limabean Casserole
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) Trim fat from ham. Cut meat about 1 inch long thin strips.
3) In a skillet heat oil, fry ham and garlic till light brown.
4) Mix in remaining ingredients and divide into 4 individual baking... - 40.2892
Easy Ham And Potato Hash
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the hash brown potatoes with the red and green bell peppers and ham. Stir to mix well. In a 1-quart glass measure, blend the cream cheese and milk. Heat in a microwave oven on high power 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or... - 28.7809
White Bean And Ham Salad
Rinse and sort through the beans, discarding any pebbles, and soak them overnight in water that covers them by at least 3 inches.
Drain beans and transfer them to a kettle.
Add cold water to cover the beans by at least 1 inch.
Set over moderate heat.
Bring to... - 37.521
Ham White Bean And Sweet Potato Soup
1 In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth, water, garlic, mustard, pepper and bay leaf to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, drain the beans in a colander. Rinse under cold running water and drain well. Peel the sweet potato and cut it into 1/2... - 37.3459
Veal-and-smithfield Ham Swirls
Saute green onions in 1/2 cup butter in a large skillet until tender.
Remove from heat, add breadcrumbs and next 4 ingredients.
Stir well, and set aside.
Flatten veal steaks to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Spread mustard evenly over... - 39.6042
Baked Ham And Spinach Au Gratin
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Melt the butter in a medium-size saucepan over moderate heat.
Add the onions and saute, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until pale golden.
Add the garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes more.
Blend in... - 41.1394
Brown Rice Mushroom And Ham Hash
Try out the easy-to-make Brown Rice Mushroom And Ham Hash. Enjoy the Brown Rice Mushroom And Ham Hash at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 39.1766
Ham Parmesan Stuffed Zucchini
Stuffed Zucchini is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Stuffed Zucchini; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 36.3058
Curry Sauce With Raw Ham
Curry Sauce is a very tempting side dish which you would love to serve to your dear ones. Enjoy this recipe on the coming get together party! - 31.3024
Ham Salad Spread
Place all ingredients in food processor bowl and process with metal blade until coarsely chopped.
Chop finely for canapes. - 26.447
Savory Baked Ham
Carefully wash the ham and plunge into a big kettle of boiling waterâ€”the ham must be completely under.
Then toss in the whole cloves, stick cinnamon, garlic, 1 cup of vinegar and the granulated sugar.
Simmer gently for 3 1/4 hrs. or until tender.
When... - 41.2798
Mustard Liver Pate
Liver Pate has a great taste. Liver Pate gets its taste from liver mixed with Worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise. Liver Pate is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 30.7884
Duck With Mustard And Leeks
Slice the leeks lengthwise, and then into 2-inch pieces, using only the tender portions.
Hack the duck into small pieces, each about 2 inches square.
Cut the legs and thighs into 2 pieces.
Use your cleaver or poultry shears for this.
Season with salt and... - 40.6391
My Style Frankfurt Green Sauce
8 middle size potatoes and 2 eggs
peel off the potatoes skin and cut it to pieces, wash the egg , put them in a cooking pot add water up to top of the potatoes, add 1 tea spoon salt, let it boil around 23 minutes check if it is done or not, if it is done,... - 41.9371
Garlic Roasted Pork
Sprinkle the slivers of garlic with the herbs, pressing to make them adhere.
Make a few cuts in the surface of the meat, and insert the herb-coated garlic.
Mix together the mustard and oil and brush it well over the meat.
Let it rest for an hour.
Then wrap... - 33.96
Barbecued Sliced Ham
Fry ham lightly on both sides in melted butter, then rub with garlic.
Combine mustard, brown sugar, paprika, and stir in Sherry.
Pour this mixture over the ham and put lid on frying pan.
Fry until lower side is browned.
Remove lid, flip ham, and brown the... - 33.6051
Pineapple Glazed Ham Slices
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
In small mixing bowl, combine pineapple preserves, soy sauce, mustard, ginger and garlic powder.
Place ham slices on cooking grid.
Brush with glaze.
Grill at MEDIUM with hood closed until ham is seared, 8 to 10 minutes,... - 30.126
Portuguese Garlic Chicken
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, tomatoes, ham, and raisins.
Reserve chicken neck and giblets for other uses; rinse chicken inside and out and pat dry.
Tuck wingtips under; tie drumsticks together, if desired.
Place chicken... - 34.4592
Cranberry Gooseberry Ham
1) Wash cranberries, pick over and drain.
2) In a saucepan, add cranberries, jam, orange juice, several strips of peel, garlic, and mustard and mix well.
3) Stir and allow to boil.
4) Lower heat and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes till cranberries open.... - 39.5597
Mixed Bean And Ham Casserole
In uncovered flameproof oven-to-table casserole, cook onion and garlic in tomato juice, at high heat, until tomato juice is reduced by half.
Add remaining ingredients, bring to boil, stir gently then let simmer covered for 15 minutes or freeze: defrost; bake... - 29.3067
Barbecued Roast Boned Fresh Ham
Put meat on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Rub with garlic.
Brush meat with some of mixture of remaining ingredients.
Insert the point of a meat thermometer into thickest part of the meat.
Cover and roast in preheated moderate oven (350Â°F.) for 2 hours,... - 33.8612
Barbecued Roast Fresh Ham
Put meat on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Rub with garlic.
Mix remaining ingredients and brush meat with some of the mixture.
Insert the point of a meat thermometer into thickest part of the meat.
Cover and roast in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 2... - 38.481
Easy Freezer Ham And Cheese
I love this ham sandwich and find this freezer meal a great comfort food. After a long day at work or at home, this delicious sandwich put into the oven and a hot bowl of soup is a wonderful treat. A great way to sit down with a book or my favorite television... - 28.7685
Combine all ingredients, except ham and butter, for sauce.
Cover bottom of pan with sauce, then a layer of ham.
Repeat until all ham and sauce are used.
Put several pats of butter or margarine on top.
Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour. - 33.377
In a large casserole dish, combine first 8 ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Over low heat, simmer 30 minutes.
Place ham in casserole dish.
Simmer 50-60 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let ham cool slightly in cooking juices.
Remove lukewarm ham from... - 37.5116
Deviled Ham Pate
Soften gelatine in cold water; dissolve oyer hot water.
Meanwhile, beat milk and dip mix together until smooth.
Beat in next 4 ingredients with the gelatine.
Stir in a few drops rose coloring.
Scrape into a very small oiled loaf pan or 6 small muffin... - 35.8188
Dark Eyed Beans Palya
In a pan put oil .
When it is hot add mustard seeds,allow to pop.
Then add onion,mashed garlic and fry till they become brown.
Now add curry leaves,dry red chillies and fry for sec.
Add boiled beans,salt and mix it nicely.
Now ready to eat with... - 38.6046
Ham Steak With Apricot-dijon Sauce
Stir together the jam, mustard, vinegar, garlic and cayenne.
Spread a thin layer over the ham steak.
Rotate the ham steak in the Standard Flat Basket for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Remove and cut in half to serve. - 23.9587
Dijon Ham And Lentil Soup
Combine all ingredients except mustard in large saucepan. Heat to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour. Stir in mustard. Discard bay leaf. Serve soup hot. - 31.2474
Spicy Ham Steak
Combine butter, sherry, pineapple juice, cloves, paprika, mustard, sugar, and garlic.
Pour over ham, cover, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Lift ham from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade).
Place ham on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches... - 26.8363
Creamy Ham And Noodle Dinner
Creamy ham and noodle dinner is a meat and vegetable preparation along with egg noodles. Cooked in a saucepan with milk as the base, the ham is cooked with carrots and peas. Flavored with butter and a hint of garlic, it has mustard for taste and dill weed for... - 44.7405
Ham Baked In Milk
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
2.In a bowl, mix mustard and brown sugar together
3.Spread mixture over ham
4.In a casserole, place the ham and add milk to cover the ham
5.Bake in slow oven for 1 hour
6.Serve ham... - 34.1311
Barbecue Ham On Rolls
In nonstick skillet combine onion, broth mix, and garlic; cook 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients except rolls and stir to combine.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Serve each portion on 1 hamburger roll. - 33.2306
Alsatian Style Ham
Using metal blade, process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion in chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off bursts until finely chopped.
Turn into a heavy 4-quart pan.
Cut carrot and turnip in chunks and process together until finely chopped.
Add to onion... - 43.2688
Ham Pate En Croute
1) In a large bowl of electric mixer cream butter at high speed until fluffy.
2) Add ham and beat a little at a time.
3) Mix remaining ingredients and beat to combine well.
4) Refrigerate until the mixture is firm.
6) Remove the ends off bread.... - 46.798
Jicama Ham Salad
1) Steam broccoli florets for 3 to 4 minutes till just about tender.
2) In a bowl, add ham, jicama, cheese, and onion and toss gently.
3) In a saucepan, add vinaigrette and heat.
4) Mix in mustard and without allowing to boil, steam it
5)... - 37.5428
Homemade Spicy Ham Steak
Combine all ingredients except ham and mix well.
Slash edges of ham and marinate in sherry and pineapple mixture for 3 hours; turn several times.
Grill over low to medium coals for 20 minutes, basting frequently with marinade and turning occasionally.
Carve... - 29.4233
Spicy Ham Steak
Slash edges of ham.
Combine remaining ingredients; marinate ham slice in mixture 3 hours, turning several times.
Grill on charcoal grill or in oven 20 minutes, basting occasionally with mixture.
Remaining mixture may be kept in covered jar in refrigerator for... - 30.4856
1) Combine together all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Cook till the mixture is thick.
3) Serve the sauce on ham after straining it. - 33.4685
No Ham Balls
Mix all ingredients together and shape into small balls.
Place balls into a 9x13 inch ungreased baking pan.
Bake uncovered in a 350 degree preheated oven for 25-30 minutes; then pour sauce over top of meat balls and return to oven for 15 minutes. - 34.9239
Chicory With Ham Au Gratin
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker and pour in 300 ml (1/2 pint) water.
Remove outer leaves from chicory, if necessary, and put the heads on the trivet; sprinkle lightly with salt.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for about 5... - 47.429
Marinated Ham And Tortellini Salad
1) In a pan, cook the tortellini as per the package instructions.
2) Drain the tortellini and rinse under cold running water, then drain thoroughly and keep aside.
3) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the lemon juice, orange juice, salad oil,... - 45.4765
Ham And Cheese Ziti
Macaroni-and-cheese lovers, take notice! This one has fun tube-shaped pasta, ham and cheese and is certain to be a favorite. - 34.9255
Fried Ham And Spiced Rice Salad
1) Cut the ham vertically into 8 slices.
2) In a skillet, fry the ham slices lightly in butter.
3) In a salad bowl, combine the cooked rice, salt and prepared mustard to taste.
4) Then stir in the crushed garlic, French dressing and tomato... - 39.9321
Preserved Eggs With Ham And Vegetables
1. Clean and shell preserved eggs
2. Cut eggs in 1/4 inch slices. Cut ham in strips. Remove tough stems from water cress. Cut endive in 1 1/2 inch sections.
3. Mince garlic clove, then combine with mustard, vinegar, soy sauce and oil. Pour over endive and... - 26.6913
Baked Fresh Ham Southern Style
Put meat in kettle and cover with boiling water.
Add next 4 ingredients.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer for 2 hours.
Cool in the broth and refrigerate overnight.
Remove rind from ham.
Mix mustard and horseradish, and rub on fat.
Insert garlic in the... - 47.5244
Game Hens With Country Ham And Greens Stuffing And Bourbon Glaze
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450°F, take the greens and throughly wash and dry them, then kale and tear into manageable pieces
2. In a large skillet, heat the oil, and add the garlic and onion,cook for 1 to 2 minutes, keep... - 42.7247
Stuffed Holiday Ham
1 In the food processor, combine the first 7 ingredients in small batches and process until finally chopped.
2 In the center of 2 layers of cheesecloth large enough to cover ham, place the ham.
3 Make random cuts in ham down to the bone.
4 ... - 42.5028
Ham And Grits Pie
Combine grits and water in a 2-quarr casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring after 3 1/2 minutes.
Combine grits, ham, and next 7 ingredients in a bowl.
Pour mixture into a 9-inch gloss pieplate that has been coated with cooking... - 36.653
Party-size Ham Sandwich
Combine first 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender,- process until smooth.
Coat a 15 x 10 x 1 inch jellyroll pan with cooking spray, set aside.
Roll dough on a lightly floured surface in a 15 x 10 inch rectangle; transfer to pan.
Pat... - 42.7247
Cajun Glazed Ham
The cajun glazed ham is a roasted ham recipe prepared with a cajun flavored glaze. The glaze is prepared with a base of vinegar, with jalapenos, brown sugar, mustard, paprika, thyme and oregano and is sperad on the ham before roasting. - 44.1349
Ham And Cheese Soup
Try this version of amazingly delicious Ham And Cheese Soup recipe. An effortlessly prepared appetizer recipe; the Ham And Cheese Soup is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 41.0547
Warm Lentil And Ham Salad
1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter. Add the onion, celery and carrots and cook over moderately high heat, stirring, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the lentils, stock and water and bring to a boil. Simmer over moderate heat until the lentils are... - 30.2308
Chicken Rolls With Ham
Pound chicken fillets out thinly with meat mallet or rolling pin.
Combine softened butter, crushed garlic, parsley, mustard and cheese.
Spread butter mixture over each fillet.
Place a slice of ham over top of each fillet.
Roll up with chicken on the... - 38.0718
Apple Juice Boiled Ham
1. Take a large saucepan, and add cold water, apple juice, carrots, onions, garlic clove, celery ribs, peppercorns, dry mustard and cloves into it. Stir well.
2. Boil the mixture and simmer and for another half an hour. This helps to flavor the water... - 44.3778
Ham Spinach Chowder
1. In a large saucepan, cook frozen spinach according to package directions and onion; drain well.
2. Blend potato soup, 3 cups of the milk, the ham, parsley, mustard, salt, basil, and pepper into the spinach mixture.
3. Cook over low heat till heated... - 45.0315
Ham Baked In Wine
Combine all ingredients except bay leaf, ham and wine; mix to a smooth paste.
Place bay leaf in bot- tom of pan; place ham on top bay leaf.
Spread paste over ham.
Pour wine around ham.
Bake at 300 de- grees for 15 minutes per pound of ham; baste fre- quently... - 36.6783
Sunday Brunch Special
Toss ham, bread cubes, and cheddar cheese together. Put 1/3 of the mixture in the bottom of a buttered 13" X 9" X 2" casserole.
Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon flour, 1 teaspoon dry mustard, and 1 tablespoon melted butter.
Repeat these steps until you have 3... - 30.3197
Ham Chow Mein
1)Take a 12-inch skillet, heat oil in it.
2) Now add onion, green or red pepper, and garlic. 3) Fry quickly by turning frequently, just until pepper softens a litlle.
4) Now add cabbage, mushrooms, teriyaki sauce, broth mix, salt, pepper, and... - 46.0051
Spice Sauce For Ham
Place ingredients in pan over low fire.
Stir until jelly is smooth.
Remove from fire.
Sauce will jell when cold.
Reheat and serve over ham. - 29.8459
French Ham And Egg Sandwiches
Cut the ends off the loaves, then cut each in half to make four 15 cm (6 inch) lengths, approximately.
Split them open, without cutting all the way through, and butter the cut surfaces, using half the butter.
Mix together the spring onions, green pepper, ham,... - 39.8335
Cheesy Chicken And Ham Bundles
Combine water and bouillon cubes in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil, stirring until bouillon is dissolved.
Add chicken and sherry; return to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until tender.
Let chicken cool in broth 30 minutes.
Remove chicken,... - 41.0942
Cottage Cheese And Ham Rolls
Break the cauliflower into flowerets and cook in boiling salted water for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
Mix together the oil, vinegar, mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the sugar and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Pour over the warm cauliflower then leave to... - 43.9743
Scandinavian Ham Salad
1 Cut the pineapple in half lengthwise through the crown.
2 Remove the pulp, leaving the shells intact.
3 Core and dice the pulp.
4 In a large bowl, mix pineapple, ham, tomatoes, celery, and onion.
5 In a small bowl, combine the remaining... - 48.8142
1.Preheat the wok.
2.Put oil in a preheated wok, so thet even the sides of the vessel are oiled.
3.Heat the oil at medium high heat for 2 minutes at 325 degrees.
4.Put onion, garlic and squash in the wok and fry until brown.
5.Put... - 45.9365
Cheesy Chicken And Ham Bundles
1) Take a Dutch oven and combine together water and bouillon cubes in it. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly until bouillon cubes are dissolved.
2) Add sherry and chicken. Bring the mixture to a boil again.
3) Cover and reduce heat.... - 46.3962
Pasta With Diced Ham, Bitter Greens, Shallots, And Tomatoes
In a large skillet or saucepan, heat the oil with the shallots and garlic over moderate heat.
When they sizzle, add the ham and saute just until it begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
Add the chicken broth, stirring and scraping to deglaze the pan.
Then add the... - 38.3325
Mixed Bean Casserole With Ham
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet add oil and saute onion, gralic and ham. Cook till soft.
3. In a bowl mix the rest of the ingredients.
4. Pour the mixture oven bean and ham mixture.
5. Toss very gently.
6. Bake for 45 minutes... - 44.3211
Ham And Turkey Leftovers
Here is a great way to use your leftover ham and turkey. Watch this excellent video that shows Chef Walter Staib making a meal from ham and turkey leftovers. The video is outstanding and interesting making it worth watching and the recipes simply amazing. Try... - 148.743
Black Bean Salsa
Drain beans, rinse under cool running water, and drain again.
Dice ham; seed and dice bell pepper and onion.
Seed and mince chile.
In a large nonreactive bowl, combine beans, ham, bell pepper, onion, chile, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, and mustard.
Season to... - 39.3556
1.Take a pan and heat olive oil in it.
2.Put chopped garlic, salt, and pepper and saute.
3.Ina large bowl, put hamburger and top with onion.
4.Put the olive oil mixture and knead into a dough.
5.Mix the onions so that they get well into the dough and... - 37.6136
this rainbow salad recipe with ham and cottage cheese is as healthy as it is filling. Dressed with yogurt and mustard and flavored with lemon juice, this salad makes for an appetizing lunch or dinner. - 37.0243
Seven Layer Vegetable Salad
1) In a mixing bowl, add sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard and dill weed.
2) Over the dressing arrange individual layers of celery, bell pepper, peas, torn lettuce.
3) Sprinkle with cheese and top with diced ham (or bacon bits).
4) Cover and chill... - 42.205
French Lentil Salad With Glazed Pearl Onions
1. In a large saucepan, combine the ham hocks, clove-studded onions, garlic cloves and bay leaf. Add 2 quarts of cold water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large... - 44.5114
Scandinavian Beans Beans
1) In a soup pot, soak the beans in water for a minimum of 8 hours.
2) Bring the soaked beans to a boil and gently cook for 1 ½ to 2 hours, till they are tender. Drain the beans and keep the liquid aside.
3) In a slow cooker, combine together all the... - 41.9668
Humpty Dumpty Sandwich Loaf
Slice off the top third of the loaf; set top aside.
Hollow out the bottom of the loaf, leaving a 1 -in.shell.
Crumble part of the removed bread to measure 3/4 cup; set aside.
In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, relish, mustard, garlic and pepper.
Stir in eggs,... - 35.9767
Mid West Bean Bake
Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
Leave lid off pot and cook for 1/2 day. - 27.8996
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Cut a thin slice from the top of each roll and set aside.
Carefully pull out the soft insides.
Melt butter and add garlic.
Cook gently, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Brush some of the mixture all over the inside of each... - 43.7003
Cut green peppers into halves lengthwise; remove and discard white fiber and seeds.
Drop pepper halves into boiling salted water; simmer 5 minutes.
Remove and invert to drain.
Heat butter in a saucepan.
Add ham and toss lightly with a fork.
Mix in rice,... - 40.4977
This salad delight is acooked salad with ham, eggs and veggies. Prepared in a skillet with vinegar, tomatoes and cheese, the salad delight has mustard, minced onions to its flavor and lettuce bits, and celery in it. served hot, the salad delight can be... - 38.7364
Wash beans and soak overnight in water; use a heavy iron pot or dutch oven with tight-fitting lid.
The next day add onion, garlic, and bay leaf; omit salt if meat is used.
Add ham, bacon or pork cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and... - 34.5161
Stuffed Veal Cutlets
These stuffed veal cutlets are fried veal cutlets prepared with a cheese and ham filling. Smeared with a flavored cream cheese mix, the ham is sealed in the pounded veal cutelts and breaded with crumbs. Fried to a golden brown, these cutlets are indulgent and... - 43.2601
Combine all ingredients except bacon and bay leaf, mixing until blended, set mixture aside.
Line the bottom and sides of a 1-quart souffle dish or casserole with bacon, letting excess bacon hang over edges of dish.
Spoon meat mixture into dish, pressing with... - 41.8335
In a large bowl, combine oats, boiling water and butter; let stand for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, dissolve yeast from hot roll mix in warm water.
Add to the oat mixture with eggs and onion.
Add flour mixture from hot roll mix; stir well (do not knead).
Spread... - 42.7427
Red Tulip Casserole
1. Heat the butter in a skillet. Saute onions till they are transparent, about 5 minutes. Add the paprika and beef. Cook over high heat till brown. Turn heat down and add ham. Simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add the water and stir in the tomato paste and mustard.
3.... - 29.8755
Baked Pea Beans
Cover the beans with water and soak overnight.
Drain and add fresh water to come 3 inches above the beans.
Add the onion stuck with cloves, bay leaf, and salt, and bring to a boil.
Boil rapidly for 5 minutes.
Skim the top, reduce the heat and simmer until the... - 45.4719
Mexican Chili Beans
1) In a slow cooker, soak beans in water overnight.
2) Do not drain the water.
3) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours.
4) Strain the beans, reserving the liquid.
5) Return the beans to the slow cooker, along with ham... - 43.6959
Black Bean Soup
In a small frypan, heat oil; saute" celery, onion and carrot until tender.
In a stockpot, combine water, beans, and ham bone.
Add sautded vegetables and drippings, bay leaf, dry mustard, garlic and salt.
Simmer, covered, 3 to 4 hours or until beans... - 46.767
Minestrone With Navy Beans
Combine beans, ham hock, garlic clove, whole onion and water.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 1-1/2 to 2 hours, or until meat is tender, adding water as needed.
Remove ham hock and cut meat into small pieces; set meat aside.
Discard garlic and... - 43.9353
Baked Chili Beans
Soak beans in water overnight.
Saute garlic and onion in hot bacon dripping until lightly browned.
Add beans in their liquid and all remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer gently for 3 hours or until beans are tender, adding more water if necessary.
Or bake... - 37.1302
Bean & Greens Soup
In a 6- to 8-quart pan over medium heat, cook the onions, celery, garlic, parsley, and bay in oil, stirring, until vegetables are very limp, 15 to 20 minutes.
Add beans, ham hocks, water, and broth.
Bring to a boil over high heat, then cover and simmer until... - 34.7752
New Year’s Day Hoppin’ John
Hoping for a successful New Year? Start the year off right with a delicious bowl of Hoppin’ John. Hoppin’ John is a traditional southern dish of black-eyed peas, rice, and greens believed to bring prosperity and luck for the year ahead. The black-eyed... - 31.1497
Tomato Dill Soup
1) Melt the margarine or butter in a 3-quart saucepan and add the carrots, onion, celery and garlic. Cook till the vegetables have tendered.
2) Add the chicken broth, undrained tomatoes, beef consomme, tomato sauce, lemon juice, ham, bay leaves, dry... - 37.5267
Deluxe Breakfast Bake
Place croutons in a greased 3-qt.baking dish.
Sprinkle with cheese and ham.
In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, 2-1/4 cups milk and mustard; pour over ham and cheese.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
Combine... - 39.9985
1) Into a small bowl, add the cream, cheese, parsley, dill weed and he garlic powder
2) Using the electric beater beat till smooth
3) Into a food processor, add in the ham, onion and parsley
4) Process till combined and, and add in sour cream... - 45.7233