- » Ham Turkey Salad
Ham Turkey Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham turkey salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham turkey salad recipes.
Ham And Turkey Salad
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden; set aside.
Combine turkey, ham, and 1/3 cup of the toasted almonds.
Core and thinly slice apple and coat with lemon juice; add to meat.
Stir in the 1/2 cup... - 43.144
Turkey And Ham Salad Wiches Plate
1) Roll together ham and turkey slices.
2) Arrange the meat slice on bread fingers.
3) Place lettuce leaf on the serving plate and top with potato salad in center of lettuce leaf.
4) Put pepper ring around potato salad, and place a slice of pimiento on... - 39.8621
Apple And Turkey Ham Salad
1. Halve and core the apple; leave the skin on. Cut the apple into 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut the slices into matchsticks, 1 inch long. Do the same with the potatoes and the cheese. Slice the turkey-ham into 1 x 1/2-inch strips. Combine the apple, potatoes,... - 36.2574
Turkey Ham Salad In Pineapple Boats
Turkey Ham Salad in Pineapple Boats is cut out for people who love the fruity flavors, tangy taste and the pleasures of biting into some meat. If you are in the mood for trying out something with an Oriental flavor, then Turkey Ham Salad in Pineapple... - 34.726
Turkey Ham And Black Eyed Pea Salad
1. In large mixing bowl combine turkey-ham, peas, onion, celery, carrot, tomato, and parsley.
2. In small mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients except lettuce; pour over turkey-ham mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3.... - 34.0542
Chicken, Turkey Or Ham Salad
1) In a large bowl, add in the basic French dressing along with chicken, turkey or ham. Mix well and let chill for a couple of hours.
2) Into the blender, add in the celery, mayonnaise, sweet pickles and salt.
3) Use the Crumb blade to blend for 7... - 33.5593
Turkey Ham Salad
1) Begin by combining, Turkey, ham, sour cream, mayonnaise, capers and Salt and pepper
2) Refrigerate for about half an hour and let it chill
3) In a serving plate, serve this on a bed of salad greens - 32.3633