- » Ham Turkey
Ham Turkey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham turkey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham turkey recipes.
Turkey Rolled With Ham And Mozzarella
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. On a clean and flat work surface,
3. Arrange the turkey slices, overlapping them to form a large rectangle.
4. Arrange the ham slices over the turkey slices.
5. Leaving a 3/4-inch border all around,... - 48.7292
Turkey Ham Special
Turkey Ham Special is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious turkey-ham recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 45.898
Turkey And Ham Patties
1) Roll out pastry until 1/4 inch thick. Using 2 1/2 inch diameter pastry cutter, cut out 8 patties.
2) Now using a smaller cutter, 1 1/2 inch in diameter, make a central cut in each patty being careful not to cut through to the bottom.... - 44.3662
Breast Of Turkey And Ham By Mary Christine
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Butter a large casserole.
3. Boil the stock with the onion and celery until it is reduced to half and is well flavored.
4. Strain though a fine muslin or sieve and set aside.
5. Blend the cornstarch in water.... - 42.6902
Turkey & Ham Pot
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Cut the turkey and ham into 1 in/2.5 cm cubes.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, then saute the carrots and onions for 5 mins.
Drain well and place in a 5 pint/2.75 litre casserole dish.
Add the turkey and ham to the... - 41.299
Potatoes Stuffed With Turkey Ham
Wash and scrub the potatoes, then pat dry.
Use a fork to prick the potatoes.
Place on a microwave-proof plate and cover with plastic wrap.
Vent the wrap by pulling back a small corner.
Cook in a microwave oven on high power (100%) for 5 minutes.
Rotate the... - 38.1918
Ham And Turkey Gala
Early in day: Roast turkey roll as label directs; cover and refrigerate.
About 1 1/2 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Remove any gelatin from ham; slice ham 1/4-inch thick.
Use center slices only; refrigerate end slices for Ham Hash.
Slice turkey... - 37.6268
Curried Turkey And Ham Croissants
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Place a mixure of asparagus, equal amounts of turkey, ham and cheese in between the croissants.
3) Place the other halves of the croissants over the cheese layer. Bake for 15 minutes till the croissants... - 36.6912
Turkey And Ham Rouladen
Break off tough ends of asparagus at point where stalks snap easily.
Place asparagus in 2 quart casserole.
Cover and microwave until tender, 7 to 8 minutes; drain.
Wrap each turkey and ham slice around 3 asparagus spears.
Place in oblong baking... - 35.0562
Ham Stuffed Turkey Tenderloins
Cut lengthwise slit in each turkey tenderloin to within 1/2 inch of edge to form pocket for stuffing.
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter, onion, celery and red pepper.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until celery is tender-cri - 33.31
Turkey Ham And Pineapple Boats
Combine noodles, turkey ham, green onions, chutney, water chestnuts and red pepper in medium bowl; toss gently.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Just before serving, cut pineapples in half lengthwise.
With grapefruit knife remove pineapple meat from each... - 32.788
Turkey Slices With Ham
Sprinkle the turkey cutlets with the pepper and sage.
Cut the ham to fit the turkey slices, place on top, and secure with 2 toothpicks laid flat against the ham and threaded through.
Melt the margarine with the olive oil in a heavy 10 inch skillet over... - 32.5616
Ham And Turkey Roll-ups
Fit each ham slice neatly against a turkey slice.
Combine the cream cheese, carrot, zucchini and dill-weed in a bowl and mix well.
Spread about 2 tablespoons of the zucchini mixture on each ham-turkey slice.
Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
Chill for... - 32.1756
Ham Turkey Recipes By Category