- » Ham Tomato
Ham Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham tomato recipes.
Ham And Tomato Stromboli
1. Make the dough, leave to rise and and pat it back.
2) Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
3) On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out to a rough rectangle about 40 x 25cm.
4) Spread the sauce over the dough, leaving a small... - 39.6272
Deviled Ham Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Use a sharp paring knife to peel the tomatoes.
2. Season them with salt and pepper.
3. Place on a plate, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
4. To make the filling, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
5. Toss well to mix... - 37.3823
Ham And Tomato Mould
Ham And Tomato Mould is easy to make recipe. Ham And Tomato Mould gets it taste from ham and cheese. - 32.7547
Rotini With Ham And Tomatoes
Combine tomatoes, rotini, butter, Italian herb seasoning, and tomato juice in 3-quart microproof casserole.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 10 minutes, stirring once during cooking time.
Stir in ham.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Cover and... - 32.3465
Ham And Tomato Broil
Place ham on broiler rack in broiler pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
Turn; sprinkle with onion and top with tomato slices.
Sprinkle mustard over tomatoes.
Broil 5 to 7 more minutes until tomatoes and ham are bubbly.
Cut into serving... - 29.6732
You May Also Like!
Ham & Mushroom Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Pre- heat the oven to Regulo 3 or 300°F.
2. Wash and pat dry the tomatoes. Using a knife, cut a slice off each at the end away from the stalk. Keep the tops for lids. Scoop out the insides of tomatoes. Use the tomato pulp in the... - 46.5539
Ham & Mushroom Stuffed Tomatoes
Wash and dry the tomatoes.
Cut a small round from each tomato at the end opposite the stalk.
Scoop out the centre with the handle of a teaspoon.
Fry the onion and the mushroom in the butter or margarine until cooked.
Add the ham, crumbs, parsley and... - 40.4816
Tomato And Balsamic Glazed Ham With Braised Endives
Christmas time is here again with special dinner to pamper your loved ones. Gear up for a magnificent holiday feast with this incredible video and make a terrific holiday lunch. This tomato and balsamic glazed ham with braised endives would certainly add an... - 106.922
Melt butter or margarine, and saute onion until transparent.
Mix together tomato sauce, mustard and paprika.
Stir into ham, and simmer 30 minutes.
Just before serving, stir in sour cream; heat, but do not boil.
Serve with rice. - 33.936
Ham-stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Slice tops from tomatoes; remove pulp.
Drain shells upside down on paper towels.
Combine ham, cream and horseradish; fill tomatoes.
Garnish with parsley. - 27.0245
Tomato-garlic Bread With Ham
1. Rub the cut face of the garlic all over the bread, concentrating on the crusts. Repeat with the tomato halves.
2. Sandwich the bread with the ham, sliced cheese and tomato slices. Season, halve and wrap securely. The remaining sandwich can be kept in the... - 23.8658
Ham Strips In Chili Tomato Sauce
Heat oil in skillet.
Add green peppers, celery, onion and garlic.
Saute until tender, about 8 minutes (do not brown).
Stir in tomato sauce and chili powder; cook until mixture comes to a boil, about 2 minutes.
Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, 20... - 42.6717
Ham Tomato Sauce
1.Slice the tomatoes, onion and carrot.
2.Heat butter in pan and fry onions and carrot in it until golden.
3.Stir in tomatoes, ham, stock, parsley, thyme and bay leaf and simmer for 1/2 hour.
4.Strain the mixture.
5.Stir in cornflour and... - 41.9419
Savory Ham Tomato Casserole
Cook the macaroni according to the package directions; drain.
Combine tomatoes, celery, onion, green pepper, and seasonings; cook gently 30 minutes.
Combine macaroni, vegetables, meat, parsley, and 3/4 cup of the cheese; turn into greased 2-quart... - 41.2332