- » Ham Tomato
Ham Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham tomato recipes.
Ham And Tomato Stromboli
1. Make the dough, leave to rise and and pat it back.
2) Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
3) On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out to a rough rectangle about 40 x 25cm.
4) Spread the sauce over the dough, leaving a small... - 37.8142
Deviled Ham Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Use a sharp paring knife to peel the tomatoes.
2. Season them with salt and pepper.
3. Place on a plate, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
4. To make the filling, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
5. Toss well to mix... - 35.715
Ham And Tomato Mould
Ham And Tomato Mould is easy to make recipe. Ham And Tomato Mould gets it taste from ham and cheese. - 31.2319
Rotini With Ham And Tomatoes
Combine tomatoes, rotini, butter, Italian herb seasoning, and tomato juice in 3-quart microproof casserole.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 10 minutes, stirring once during cooking time.
Stir in ham.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Cover and... - 30.3781
Ham And Tomato Broil
Place ham on broiler rack in broiler pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
Turn; sprinkle with onion and top with tomato slices.
Sprinkle mustard over tomatoes.
Broil 5 to 7 more minutes until tomatoes and ham are bubbly.
Cut into serving... - 27.7175
You May Also Like!
Ham & Mushroom Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Pre- heat the oven to Regulo 3 or 300°F.
2. Wash and pat dry the tomatoes. Using a knife, cut a slice off each at the end away from the stalk. Keep the tops for lids. Scoop out the insides of tomatoes. Use the tomato pulp in the... - 45.8187
Ham & Mushroom Stuffed Tomatoes
Wash and dry the tomatoes.
Cut a small round from each tomato at the end opposite the stalk.
Scoop out the centre with the handle of a teaspoon.
Fry the onion and the mushroom in the butter or margarine until cooked.
Add the ham, crumbs, parsley and... - 38.81
Tomato-garlic Bread With Ham
1. Rub the cut face of the garlic all over the bread, concentrating on the crusts. Repeat with the tomato halves.
2. Sandwich the bread with the ham, sliced cheese and tomato slices. Season, halve and wrap securely. The remaining sandwich can be kept in the... - 22.6326
Melt butter or margarine, and saute onion until transparent.
Mix together tomato sauce, mustard and paprika.
Stir into ham, and simmer 30 minutes.
Just before serving, stir in sour cream; heat, but do not boil.
Serve with rice. - 31.4416
Ham-stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Slice tops from tomatoes; remove pulp.
Drain shells upside down on paper towels.
Combine ham, cream and horseradish; fill tomatoes.
Garnish with parsley. - 27.0104
Wheat & Gluten Free: Ham, Egg & Tomato Quesadillas
If you are looking for a healthy meal recipe to feed the entire family, here is a recipe which is fit for all and healthy as well. In the video, the chef shows how to make Ham and Egg Quesadilla in a very simple and easy way. She takes few minutes for cooking... - 120.384
Ham Strips In Chili Tomato Sauce
Heat oil in skillet.
Add green peppers, celery, onion and garlic.
Saute until tender, about 8 minutes (do not brown).
Stir in tomato sauce and chili powder; cook until mixture comes to a boil, about 2 minutes.
Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, 20... - 42.4677
Ham Tomato Sauce
1.Slice the tomatoes, onion and carrot.
2.Heat butter in pan and fry onions and carrot in it until golden.
3.Stir in tomatoes, ham, stock, parsley, thyme and bay leaf and simmer for 1/2 hour.
4.Strain the mixture.
5.Stir in cornflour and... - 40.5533
Sliced Ham Tomato And Cheese
Blend butter and mustard thoroughly, then spread on toast.
Place 1 slice of cheese on each slice of bread.
Arrange 2tomato slices on top of cheese.
Remove Chunk Ham from can and cut in half.
Turn each half on its side and slice into 4 half-circles.
Cut... - 33.3423