- » Ham Tea Sandwich
Ham Tea Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham tea sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham tea sandwich recipes.
Anne's Ham And Cheese Salad Tea Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, place the ham and cheese together.
2) In another bowl, mix the creme fraiche and mustard together.
3) Add into the ham and cheese, sprinkle with pepper to taste and mix well.
4) Spread one side of each bread slice with 1/2 teaspoon... - 36.8861
You May Also Like!
A variety of breads and fillings create an open-face sandwich smorgasbord! - 32.6523
Ham And Fresh Pear Open Sandwich
1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and milk and mix well.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine mayonnaise with 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture and mix well.
3. Apply butter, mayonnaise mixture and honey on both slices of bread.
4. Place... - 45.0191
Deviled Ham Open Faced Sandwiches
This Deviled Ham Open Faced Sandwiches is just right for a lazy day when you want to just snuggle up with a pillow and read your favorite book. A healthy sandwich, Deviled Ham Open Faced Sandwiches is great for kids who always need something new to eat up. - 34.5871
Bologna And Green Pepper Open Sandwich
This yummy Bologna And Green Pepper Open Sandwich swept me off my feet, I bet it will do the same to you. Dish can be ready in less than 15 minutes. The dish is made with ham which is easy to procure from any grocery store. With an unforgettably delicious... - 45.0152
Chat 'n Dish: Croque Monsieur
Croque Monsieur, the national sandwich of France but made without having to prepare a bechamel sauce! Filled with ham & cheese, then toasted and topped with a bechamel sauce substitute and grated Swiss Cheese. With just a few seconds under the broiler you've... - 0
Ham Tea Sandwich Recipes By Category