- » Ham Supper
Ham Supper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham supper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham supper recipes.
A Hearty Ham Supper
1. Drain apricots, reserving syrup.
2. Preheat oven to 475F.
3. Place one oven rack on lowest rung in oven.
4. Lightly grease two cookie sheets and place on lowest rack in oven to heat.
5. In a large skillet, combine brown sugar,... - 46.831
Ham Potluck Supper
Cook onion and pepper in 1/4 cup butter till tender.
Stir in flour; add soup.
Stir in milk.
Cook and stir till thickened.
Fold in ham and six of the eggs.
Turn into 12x7 1/2x2-inch baking dish.
Mix bread crumbs and remaining butter.
Sprinkle around edge of... - 46.3687
Ham And Egg Supper Sandwich
Trim top and bottom crusts from bread, cut in half lengthwise.
Spread one half with parsley butter, made by creaming 1/3 cup soft butter with the finely chopped parsley.
Spread mustard butter on the second half (make it by creaming together 1/3 cup soft... - 45.0409
A Patio Supper
1) In a small skillet, heat 1-inch of oil.
2) Wash, dry and slice the potatoes. When the oil reads a temperature of 385F, fry the potatoes in quarters till they turn golden. Drain and set aside.
3) Drain the juice of the canned pineapple into a... - 42.2494
Ham Lima Bean Supper Casserole
Cook onion in butter until tender.
Add MSG, flour, salt, pepper and tomatoes.
Blend thoroughly and cook and stir until mixture boils and is thickened.
Add lima beans and diced ham and heat.
Pour into a buttered 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Sprinkle breadcrumbs... - 42.0067
Ham Potluck Supper
Cook onion and green pepper in the 1/4 cup butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour; stir in soup and milk.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Fold in ham and six of the sliced hard-cooked eggs.
Turn mixture into a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2... - 41.9205
Quick Supper Risotto
1) In a pan, cook the rice in boiling salted water for 10 minutes.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter until soft and transparent.
3) Stir in the sliced tomatoes, peppers, ham (or rashers) and cook over a low heat for few minutes.
4) Drain the... - 41.7335
Lettuce And Ham Supper
1) Trim lettuce and wash the leaves.
2) Drain them well and cut leaves in half lengthwise.
3) Peel the onion and chop them.
4) Cut ham slices in half.
5) In a saucepan, melt the butter and fry onions till golden.
6) Add lettuces and fry... - 40.4036
Creole Ham Supper
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Add ham and onions.
Saute" until onions are tender and ham is lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
Drain tomatoes; reserve liquid.
Measure liquid and add water to make 3 cups.
Add liquid, tomatoes and basil to ham.
Simmer,... - 40.3161
Ham 'n Biscuit Supper
In 2-quart casserole combine ham, corn, potato soup, celery flakes, sugar, onion, mustard and milk.
Cover and bake at 400° for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Drop Biscuits by tablespoonfuls on top of ham mixture.
Bake at 400° for 15 to 18 minutes.
Drop... - 39.3859
Macaroni Supper Salad Platter
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Combine oil, vinegar, mustard, chives and salt to taste in screw top jar or small bowl; shake vigorously or whip with wire whisk until well blended and of a thick and creamy consistency.
Add dressing... - 39.2651
Supper Ham Salad
1. In a large bowl combine ham, grapes, cucumber and radishes.
2. In a cup blend mayonnaise or salad dressing and sour cream and fold into ham mixture.
3. Let it chill at least an hour to season and blend flavors.
4. To serve line a salad bowl... - 38.4407
Ham Lima Bean Supper Casserole
Personally, I think that this Ham Lima Bean Supper Casserole recipe is the best in the world. Am not I excited about sharing this with you? If it is an impressive Main Dish that you require, then this dish is the answer. The main ingredient in Ham Lima Bean... - 37.5988
Hawaiian Ham Supper
Lightly brown ham in shortening in large skillet.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Combine syrup, 1 1/2 cups water, sugar, cornstarch, mustard, vinegar, and pepper.
Add to ham mixture; cook and stir till thickened.
Add green pepper and pineapple; heat to... - 37.4795
Ham And Corn Supper
Blend the soup and milk together.
Stir in drained corn, ham, chopped celery, and the ripe olives.
Heat the mixture through.
Stir a moderate amount of hot mixture into beaten egg.
Return to hot mixture.
Cook over low heat till thickened, 1 to 2 minutes.
Serve... - 37.3595
Ham And Cheese Supper
Combine ground ham, crushed crackers, egg and barbecue sauce and shape into 6 patties.
In a skillet, saute potato and onion slices in butter and oil over medium heat, turning frequently to prevent browning.
Drain and place in crock pot.
Combine milk, cheese... - 36.3626
Hearty Ham Supper
Make sauce of butter, flour and milk.
Combine other ingredients in baking dish.
Pour sauce over ham mixture and top with cheese.
Bake 350° for 1/2 hour. - 32.8491
Ham Supper Salad Bowl
Combine first 3 ingredients.
Then stir in the next 3 ingredients, which have been combined.
Chill until ready to serve.
Arrange in a salad bowl with lettuce broken in small pieces.
Toss and serve. - 30.6592
Ham And Cabbage Supper
1) In a slow cooker, layer the cabbage quarters in the bottom.
2) Layer ham on top.
3) Pour water over it.
4) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
5) Serve hot over buns, pasta, rice, or potatoes. - 30.288
Ham Supper Soup
Add peas, carrots and onion; simmer for 1 hour longer.
Add potatoes and celery.
Remove bone; cut off meat.
Return meat to kettle; simmer for 15 to 20 minutes longer. - 29.1452
Ham And Noodle Supper
Sauté ham and mushrooms in butter in medium skillet.
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Heat peas and drain.
Combine noodles, peas, ham, mushrooms, and cheese.
Serve immediately in heated serving dish with additional cheese, if desired. - 27.8701
Supper Ham Salad
1. Combine ham, chicken, grapes, cucumber and radishes lightly in a large bowl.
2. Blend mayonnaise and yogurt in a cup; fold into ham mixture; chill at least an hour to season.
3. Just before serving, line a salad bowl with romaine leaves; shred remaining... - 27.6685
Ham Skillet Supper
Melt butter in large skillet; add corn and beans.
Combine soup, sour cream, and ham; stir into vegetable mixture.
Heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
Top with cheese and heat until cheese melts. - 25.5351
Ham Supper Casserole
1. Combine soup and sour cream in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole; mix well. Stir in green beans and ham. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 12 to 14 minutes or until hot. Sprinkle cheese on top. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes or u - 24.9649
Scrambled Egg And Ham Supper
1. Beat eggs in bowl. Add all other ingredients except margarine.
2. Melt margarine in skillet.
3. Add egg mixture. Cook, stirring gently, until eggs are cooked throughout but still moist. - 22.6915