- » Ham Steak Brown Sugar Glaze
Ham Steak Brown Sugar Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham steak brown sugar glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham steak brown sugar glaze recipes.
Ham Steak With Sugar Mustard Glaze
1 ln a small bowl, combine the sugar, mustard, vinegar, 1 and cloves.
Score the edge of the ham at 1 -inch intervals with a knife to prevent curling.
Coat one side of the ham with half of the mixture.
2 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 5 inches from the... - 26.3456
Quick Glazed Ham Steak
Score fat edges of ham steaks.
Place in a shallow baking pan.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour half of mixture over ham.
Bake 45 minutes at 350Â° F.
Baste occasionally with remaining sauce. - 24.0694
Orange-glazed Ham Steak
In a 12 x 9-inch (30 x 23 cm) glass baking dish, combine brown sugar, cornstarch and curry powder.
Stir in the orange juice and rind.
Place the ham slice in the mixture, then turn it two or three times to coat it well on both sides.
Stud the fat... - 38.4543
Glazed Ham Steak
In a small saucepan combine preserves, vermouth, sugar, and mustard; cook over low heat until sugar is melted and mixture is hot.
Score one side of ham steak in a crisscross pattern and stud with cloves; transfer to a shallow flameproof... - 21.6026
Scotch Glazed Ham Steak
1. With a sharp knife, slash the fat of the ham steak, in a diamond pattern. Do not score the meat itself, just the fat and any skin.
2. Combine the brown sugar, mustard, and ginger, adding a spoon or two of the alcohol to make a... - 36.927
Honey Glazed Ham Steak
Combine brown sugar, honey, mustard, and cloves in a small saucepan; stir well.
Bring to a boil; boil 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place ham on rack of a shallow roasting pan; bake at 325° for 10 minutes.
Arrange pineapple slices and cherries on top of... - 29.2704
Broiled Ham Steak With Pineapple And Mustard Glaze
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 D rain the pineapple, reserving 4 tablespoons of the juice.
3 In a small bowl, combine the reserved pineapple juice, mustard, sugar, cloves and pepper to make the glaze.
4 Place the ham steak on the... - 32.8089
Orange Glazed Ham Steak
€¢ In a 12 x 9-inch (30 x 23 cm) glass baking dish, combine brown sugar, cornstarch and curry powder.
€¢ Stir in the orange juice and rind. Mix well.
€¢ Place the ham slice in the mixture, then turn it two or three times to coat it well on both... - 33.8073
Ham Steak With Glazed Apple Rings
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat until bubbly. Add the ham steak and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes on each side, or until browned. Remove the ham to a platter and set aside.
2. Pour off and discard the... - 26.6527
Ham Steak With Spiced Peach Glaze
In small bowl, combine preserves, brown sugar, mustard, ginger and cloves; blend well.
Melt margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add ham; cook until lightly browned on both sides.
Reduce heat to low.
Arrange peach slices around edge of ham... - 37.5145
Ham Steaks With Glazed Apples
Heat butter in pan, add apple slices, cook quickly until lightly browned, remove from pan.
Add sugar, syrup and lemon juice to remaining butter in pan, stir without boiling until sugar is dissolved.
Add lemon rind, apple juice and brandy, boil few minutes or... - 32.0468
Apricot Glazed Ham Steaks
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, apricot preserves, brown sugar and orange juice.
Reserve 1/2 cup glaze.
In small saucepan, over medium heat, heat remaining glaze to a boil; keep warm.
Grill ham steaks over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or... - 32.5285
Pineapple Ham Steak
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice.
Combine reserved juice, mustard, brown sugar, cloves and pepper in 1-Quart Batter Bowl.
Place ham steak in 12-inch Generation II Family Skillet and brush top with half of the glaze.
Cook over medium-high heat... - 32.2575
Oven Braised Ham Steak
1) Pre-heat the oven to 325°.
2) Take a covered casserole or oven-proof skillet, and melt butter over low heat.
3) Put in sugar, mustard, and sherry. Cook until the sauce is smooth. Stir continually.
4) Keep the ham steak in the middle... - 38.4465
Apricot Ham Steak
1. Preheat oven to 325 °F.
2. Around the slice of ham remove any fat, place in a shallow baking pan, sprinkle with sugar and stud the side with cloves.
3. Over a bowl drain the apricot juice and pour 1/3 cup of the juice over the... - 37.7323
Gammon Ham Steaks En Croute
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. To prepare the steaks coat them in the flour mixed with the sugar, mustard and pepper, then sprinkle each one with a few drops of Tabasco sauce.
3. On each steak, place a pineapple... - 42.9222
Glazed Ham Loaf
Glazed Ham Loaf is a tasty and irresistible meat loaf! I am pretty fond of this dish not only because its tasty but also because it is one of the first dishes I cooked for my husband after our marriage. Try this Glazed Ham Loaf recipe. - 38.022
Ham Steak Kingston
1. Place ham steak in shallow baking dish or pie plate.
2. Drain syrup from fruit into a 2-cup measure. (You will have about 2/3 cup; add water to make 1 cup.) Stir in brown sugar, mustard and allspice; pour over ham.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30... - 28.484
A Hearty Ham Supper
1. Drain apricots, reserving syrup.
2. Preheat oven to 475F.
3. Place one oven rack on lowest rung in oven.
4. Lightly grease two cookie sheets and place on lowest rack in oven to heat.
5. In a large skillet, combine brown sugar,... - 46.831
Glazed Gammon With Cherries
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Skin the boiled gammon.
3) Make criss-cross patterns on the fat surface of the gammon using a sharp knife.
4) To make the glaze, in a bowl, mix together sugar, mustard and vinegar. Spread the glaze over the meat... - 39.2052
Tangy Lemon Glaze
In small saucepan, blend apple juice and brown sugar.
Stir in steak sauce, lemon juice, cornstarch and lemon peel.
Over medium heat, heat to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil 1 minute; remove from heat and cool slightly.
Use as a baste while grilling poultry,... - 28.714
1. Scrub the potatoes and boil gently in their skins until just tender, 15-20 minutes depending on size.
2. Drain, peel the potatoes and rinse in cold water.
3. Heat the sugar gently in a clean dry frying pan until it just melts. Add the butter.
4. Drain the... - 29.3191