- » Ham Steak Brown Sugar Apple
Ham Steak Brown Sugar Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham steak brown sugar apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham steak brown sugar apple recipes.
Ham Steaks With Glazed Apples
Heat butter in pan, add apple slices, cook quickly until lightly browned, remove from pan.
Add sugar, syrup and lemon juice to remaining butter in pan, stir without boiling until sugar is dissolved.
Add lemon rind, apple juice and brandy, boil few minutes or... - 32.2723
Ham Steak With Glazed Apple Rings
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat until bubbly. Add the ham steak and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes on each side, or until browned. Remove the ham to a platter and set aside.
2. Pour off and discard the... - 26.8706
Ham Steak With Apples And Cranberries
1. In a glass measure, combine apple cider, brown sugar, lemon juice, mustard and cornstarch until smooth.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat; brown ham on both sides. Remove to a plate.
3. Reduce heat to medium. Add green... - 28.5991
Scotch Glazed Ham Steak
1. With a sharp knife, slash the fat of the ham steak, in a diamond pattern. Do not score the meat itself, just the fat and any skin.
2. Combine the brown sugar, mustard, and ginger, adding a spoon or two of the alcohol to make a... - 35.483
Ham Steak With Red Eye Gravy
Melt butter in saucepan.
Whisk sugar into pan, cook over low heat, stirring constantly until sugar melts.
Stir in coffee, simmer 4 minutes.
Gravy will be red-brown in color.
Set gravy aside.
Cut ham into 2-inch slices.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush grill... - 38.5453
Barbecued Ham Steaks
Lay ham steaks in a glass or earthenware dish.
Mix marinade ingredients together and pour over steaks.
Allow to stand at room temperature for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Cook under grill or over glowing coals for 3-4 minutes each side, basting with... - 30.2615
Ham Steaks With Cider Pear Sauce
In 12-inch skillet melt margarine; add ham and cook over high heat, turning once, until browned on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Transfer ham to plate; set aside and keep warm.
To same skillet add pear slices and saute over medium heat, gently... - 35.049
Spiced Cider Baked Ham
1) In a 2-quart utility dish, place both the ham steaks and arrange the onion slices over the steaks.
2) In a bowl, mix the cider and sugar together and pour over the onion.
3) Place the cloves along the edges of the steaks, if desired.
4) Cover and... - 45.0426
Spiced Cider Baked Ham
Score ham fat, stud with cloves.
Heat large Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes.
Add one ham steak; cook 45 seconds per side.
Remove ham steak, heat skillet 2 minutes, add second ham steak; cook 45 seconds per side.
Return first steak to... - 44.5335
Ham Grab Bags
Preheat oven to 400°.
Drain sweet potatoes, reserving 1 tablespoon syrup; slice sweet potatoes.
On four sheets of heavy foil, layer the ham slices, sweet potatoes, beans, and apples.
Combine cranberry sauce, reserved sweet potato syrup, and mustard.
Spoon... - 39.4296
A Hearty Ham Supper
1. Drain apricots, reserving syrup.
2. Preheat oven to 475F.
3. Place one oven rack on lowest rung in oven.
4. Lightly grease two cookie sheets and place on lowest rack in oven to heat.
5. In a large skillet, combine brown sugar,... - 47.0435
German Fresh Ham And Sauerkraut
Cut ham into 4 pieces, slash on edge to keep it from curling; rub well with seasoned flour.
Preheat large Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes, add oil and floured meat.
Cook in oven uncovered 4 minutes, turning pieces over after 2 minutes.
Add... - 38.7166
Tangy Lemon Glaze
In small saucepan, blend apple juice and brown sugar.
Stir in steak sauce, lemon juice, cornstarch and lemon peel.
Over medium heat, heat to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil 1 minute; remove from heat and cool slightly.
Use as a baste while grilling poultry,... - 28.9443