- » Ham Steak
Ham Steak Recipes
Ham Steak is normally a small and usable sliced piece of ham (pork), mostly from ham shank or leg. Most often ham steaks that are marketed are not cooked, so unless it is specified on the pack they need to be cooked ... More »
Slow Cook Navy Beans With Ham Steak
Here is another simple dish made with navy beans and ham to make a delicious meal. This is a dish for many who like beans and some corn bread. Watch the recipe for the whole recipe. - 101.568
Pineapple Ham Steak
How do you like the combination of ham and pineapple - if you say - very much, then this video recipe is dedicated to you. Simple, quick yet delicate preparation of ham and pineapple will make your mouth watery. In this video, chef demonstrates the quickest... - 75.0783
Stuffed Ham Steak
I bet this is the best recipe for Stuffed Ham Steak I have ever come across. Amazingly simple, incredibly tasty and quite easy on your pocket, this Stuffed Ham Steak can be made within no time. You would really want to give it a try! - 46.1269
Stuffed Ham Steak
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Remove the fat from around the ham steaks; using whole stud the ham and keep aside.
3. Add celery and onion to butter and sauté for about 10 minutes. Toss slightly after adding bread cubes, cinnamon, egg,... - 44.472
Ham Steaks With Orange Carrot Topping
Using a vegetable peeler and applying firm pressure, slice carrots lengthwise into thin strips; set aside 1 cup.
Reserve remaining strips for another use.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add honey and... - 44.3849
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Saute the carrot, celery, garlic, rosemary, thyme and bay leaf for 5 minutes.
Pour in white wine.
Add the Madeira wine or apple juice and chicken broth, then simmer for 5 minutes.
Thicken the sauce with the thickener.
Pour the... - 43.231
Ham Steak With Parsley Sauce
This ham steak with parsley sauce is prepared with smoked ham and fresh parsley. Cooked in white wine and mock hollandaise sauce and seasoned to taste, this ham steak with parsley sauce is an absolute stunner. Prepare it for dinner parties and you will have... - 43.0524
Gammon Ham Steaks En Croute
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. To prepare the steaks coat them in the flour mixed with the sugar, mustard and pepper, then sprinkle each one with a few drops of Tabasco sauce.
3. On each steak, place a pineapple... - 42.9222
Apple Topped Ham Steak
In a large skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, brown ham steak on both sides over medium heat; set aside and keep warm.
In the same skillet, saute onion until tender.
Stir in apple juice and mustard; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and... - 42.6521
Orange Braised Ham Steak
1 ln a shallow baking dish, combine the orange juice, rum, honey, garlic, thyme, orange rind, and allspice.
Score the edge of the ham with a knife at 1 -inch intervals to prevent curling.
Add the ham to the marinade, cover with plastic food wrap, and... - 42.0988
Buttermilk Glazed Ham Steak
1. Generously brush buttermilk on both sides of ham slice and cut in serving pieces.
2. Place on rack in 12x8-inch glass dish and microwave (high) 7-8 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
3. In 2 cup glass measure blend... - 41.1378
Glazed Ham Streak With Apricot
1. In a small glass bowl, blend together preserves raisins and allspice.
2. Heat on High for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
3. In a 9-inch glass pie plate, heat ham on High for 7 minutes.
4. Drain excess liquid.
5. Pour sauce over ham.
6. Heat at High for 3... - 39.4847
Savory Ham Steak
1) In a slow cooker, place the ham slices, then add all the ingredients, except pineapple.
2) Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour, then on LOW for 6 hours.
3) Garnish with the pineapple slices and serve immediately on individual serving... - 39.3104
Curried Ham Steak
1. In 4-cup or 1 liter capacity bowl, combine orange juice, sugar, cornstarch, orange rind, curry powder and cloves and microwave at High for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes stirring twice during last half of cooking such that the mixture begins to thicken.
2.... - 38.9002
Orange-glazed Ham Steak
In a 12 x 9-inch (30 x 23 cm) glass baking dish, combine brown sugar, cornstarch and curry powder.
Stir in the orange juice and rind.
Place the ham slice in the mixture, then turn it two or three times to coat it well on both sides.
Stud the fat... - 38.4543
Oven Braised Ham Steak
1) Pre-heat the oven to 325°.
2) Take a covered casserole or oven-proof skillet, and melt butter over low heat.
3) Put in sugar, mustard, and sherry. Cook until the sauce is smooth. Stir continually.
4) Keep the ham steak in the middle... - 38.4465
Ham Steak With Red Eye Gravy
Melt butter in saucepan.
Whisk sugar into pan, cook over low heat, stirring constantly until sugar melts.
Stir in coffee, simmer 4 minutes.
Gravy will be red-brown in color.
Set gravy aside.
Cut ham into 2-inch slices.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush grill... - 38.3444
Apricot Ham Steak
1. Preheat oven to 325 °F.
2. Around the slice of ham remove any fat, place in a shallow baking pan, sprinkle with sugar and stud the side with cloves.
3. Over a bowl drain the apricot juice and pour 1/3 cup of the juice over the... - 37.7323
Kansas Ham Steak
1. Trim any excess fat from ham; score fat edge; place in a shallow baking pan.
2. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a large skillet; remove from the heat. Crumble corn cakes into skillet; add corn, egg, mustard and pepper; toss lightly to mix.... - 37.6508
Fruit Crowned Ham Steak
1. From ham trim all the fat, score edge of slice so that falls flat during cooking and in a shallow baking dish place the ham.
2. Into a cup drain syrup from peaches and stud 4 of the peach halves with whole cloves preserving the remaining peaches for... - 37.0422
Fruit Crowned Ham Steak
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) From the ham, trim all the fat and score the edge of the slice so that it lies flat during cooking. Put the ham in a shallow baking dish.
3) Into a cup, drain the syrup from the... - 36.9651
Scotch Glazed Ham Steak
1. With a sharp knife, slash the fat of the ham steak, in a diamond pattern. Do not score the meat itself, just the fat and any skin.
2. Combine the brown sugar, mustard, and ginger, adding a spoon or two of the alcohol to make a... - 36.927
Ham Steak A La Grapefruit
About 30 minutes before serving: Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
In medium saucepan, combine grapefruit juice with sugar; bring to boil; stir in cornstarch mixed smooth with 2 tablespoons water; stir constantly until a thickened sauce.
With pointed... - 36.7299
Ham Steaks With Cider Pear Sauce
In 12-inch skillet melt margarine; add ham and cook over high heat, turning once, until browned on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Transfer ham to plate; set aside and keep warm.
To same skillet add pear slices and saute over medium heat, gently... - 36.5081
Fried Ham Steak And Red Eye Gravy
Remove the rind from the ham steaks and score the fat.
Brush the ham steaks with the brown sugar and let sit for about 10 minutes.
Then place in a heavy skillet over a low heat.
When the bottom is brown (about 6 to 8 minutes) turn over and sprinkle a little... - 36.4048
Ham Steaks With Artichoke Puree
To make the puree, place artichoke hearts, lemon juice, mashed potatoes, pistachio butter, salt, black pepper and nutmeg in a blender or food processor.
Process until pureed.
Transfer to a small saucepan and place over low heat while ham is cooking.
Brush the... - 34.9184
Barbecued Ham Steak
Place the ham steaks in a large frying pan and cover them with water.
Parboil for five minutes, then pour off the water.
Remove the pan from the heat.
Make a marinade mixture from the cider, brown sugar, dry mustard and cloves.
Let the ham soak in the... - 34.4386
Orange Glazed Ham Steak
€¢ In a 12 x 9-inch (30 x 23 cm) glass baking dish, combine brown sugar, cornstarch and curry powder.
€¢ Stir in the orange juice and rind. Mix well.
€¢ Place the ham slice in the mixture, then turn it two or three times to coat it well on both... - 33.8073
Ham Steak & Cantaloupe
In a small pan, combine butter, honey, lime juice, and dash of nutmeg.
Heat, stirring until blended; set aside but reheat before using.
Slash outer layer of fat (at 2-inch intervals) on ham slice to prevent curling.
Brush both sides of ham steak with basting... - 33.7982
Maple Glazed Ham Steak
1) Lightly brush the steak with maple syrup.
2) On a pan 3 inches under the heat of a hot broiler, directly on the grill, place the steak
3) Broil or grill 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Turn the steak and cook from other side.
5) During broiling,... - 33.6681
West Coast Ham Steak
About 25 minutes before supper:
1. Preheat broiler 10 minutes, or as manufacturer directs.
2. Slash fat edges of ham slice. Arrange in shallow metal baking pan. Blend brown sugar, mustard, and orange juice to make a paste; spread half over ham.
3. Broil ham... - 33.3055
Ham Steak Florentine
1. Preheat the broiler. Trim the fresh spinach of coarse stems and blemished leaves, and wash it. Place the spinach in a 3- or 4-quart pot with just the water that clings to the leaves, and cook covered, for 5 minutes, or until just limp. If you are using... - 33.2651
Broiled Ham Steak With Pineapple And Mustard Glaze
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 D rain the pineapple, reserving 4 tablespoons of the juice.
3 In a small bowl, combine the reserved pineapple juice, mustard, sugar, cloves and pepper to make the glaze.
4 Place the ham steak on the... - 32.8089
Apricot Glazed Ham Steaks
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, apricot preserves, brown sugar and orange juice.
Reserve 1/2 cup glaze.
In small saucepan, over medium heat, heat remaining glaze to a boil; keep warm.
Grill ham steaks over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or... - 32.5285
Spicy Ham Steak
Slash edges of ham.
Combine remaining ingredients; marinate ham slice in mixture 3 hours, turning several times.
Grill on charcoal grill or in oven 20 minutes, basting occasionally with mixture.
Remaining mixture may be kept in covered jar in refrigerator for... - 32.3073
Hot And Spicy Ham Steak
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the ham steak and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes on each side, or until browned.
2. In a small bowl, combine the water, ketchup, sugar, vinegar, mustard, and... - 32.2615
Pineapple Ham Steak
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice.
Combine reserved juice, mustard, brown sugar, cloves and pepper in 1-Quart Batter Bowl.
Place ham steak in 12-inch Generation II Family Skillet and brush top with half of the glaze.
Cook over medium-high heat... - 32.2575
Ham Steaks With Glazed Apples
Heat butter in pan, add apple slices, cook quickly until lightly browned, remove from pan.
Add sugar, syrup and lemon juice to remaining butter in pan, stir without boiling until sugar is dissolved.
Add lemon rind, apple juice and brandy, boil few minutes or... - 32.0468
Homemade Spicy Ham Steak
Combine all ingredients except ham and mix well.
Slash edges of ham and marinate in sherry and pineapple mixture for 3 hours; turn several times.
Grill over low to medium coals for 20 minutes, basting frequently with marinade and turning occasionally.
Carve... - 31.3513
Ham Steak Barbecue
1. Put ham slice into a shallow dish. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over ham. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
2. Remove ham from marinade and place on grill over hot coals. Grill 25 minutes on one side, basting with marinade; turn and grill 20 minutes... - 30.682
Glazed Ham Steak
1. Generously brush 1/2 cup buttermilk on both sides of ham slice. Arrange on roasting rack in a 2-quart glass baking dish.
2. Cook 7 to 8 minutes, rotating dish one-quarter turn halfway through cooking time.
3. In a 2-cup glass measure, combine mustard,... - 30.6288
Favorite Ham Steaks
Melt butter in large skillet; add onion.
Cook until golden brown; stir in mincemeat, lemon juice and 1/4 cup water.
Bring just to a boil.
Slash fat on steaks; place 1 steak in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Spread with 1/2 of the sauce.
Top with remaining... - 30.5619
Peachy Good Ham Steak
1. Preheat the electric griddle to 350°.
2. In a bowl combine allspice and mustard and rub it on all sides of a ready -to- eat ham and arrange it on electric griddle.
3. Drain the peaches and reserve their syrup. Turn ham cooking on... - 30.3145
In a bowl, mix first 4 ingredients well.
With a fork, prick ham slices all over.
Place in a covered dish.
Pour liquid mixture over ham.
Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Preheat oven to broil.
Remove ham from dish, reserving marinade.
Transfer ham... - 30.2556
Barbecued Ham Steaks
Lay ham steaks in a glass or earthenware dish.
Mix marinade ingredients together and pour over steaks.
Allow to stand at room temperature for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Cook under grill or over glowing coals for 3-4 minutes each side, basting with... - 30.0494
Ham Steaks With Apricots
Preheat the broiler to moderate.
Nick the fat on the ham.
Broil the ham for 12 minutes on each side.
Arrange the apricots on top of the ham slices, dot with the butter and sprinkle the sugar on top.
Return the ham to the heat and broil until the apricots are... - 29.4648
Honey Glazed Ham Steak
Combine brown sugar, honey, mustard, and cloves in a small saucepan; stir well.
Bring to a boil; boil 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place ham on rack of a shallow roasting pan; bake at 325° for 10 minutes.
Arrange pineapple slices and cherries on top of... - 29.2704
Spicy Ham Steak
Combine butter, sherry, pineapple juice, cloves, paprika, mustard, sugar, and garlic.
Pour over ham, cover, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Lift ham from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade).
Place ham on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches... - 28.9766
Ham Steak With Apples And Cranberries
1. In a glass measure, combine apple cider, brown sugar, lemon juice, mustard and cornstarch until smooth.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat; brown ham on both sides. Remove to a plate.
3. Reduce heat to medium. Add green... - 28.3683
Glazed Ham Steak
Glazed ham steak is a fruited ham recipe prepared with aprico preserves and pineapple. The ham is broiled to cooked and flavored with the lightly cooked combo of pineapple juice and preserves spooned on top. - 27.9814
Ham Steaks With Sauteed Cabbage
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 1 teaspoon hot butter or margarine, cook ham steaks until browned on both sides. Remove steaks to plate as they brown.
2. In same skillet over medium heat, in 2 tablespoons hot butter or margarine (1/4 stick),... - 27.1747
Curried Ham Steak
Melt together butter and brown sugar.
Stir in curry powder.
Place ham steaks in a large shallow baking dish.
Top with fruit.
Pour brown sugar sauce over all and bake for 30 minutes in a 350Â° oven until it sizzles. - 27.0133
Over moderate heat, melt butter in a 7-inch skillet; add instant coffee and stir until combined.
Add ham steak and saute until lightly browned.
Remove ham steak to a warm plate.
Add onions to skillet and saute until lightly browned.
Stir in sour cream; heat... - 26.9898
Sweet Ham Steak
Rub both sides of the ham steak with vinegar and sprinkle with brown sugar replacement.
Allow to stand for 15 minutes at room temperature.
Spray a nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray.
Brown ham on both sides.
Add the boiling water and sherry.
Cook... - 26.8413
Apricot Ham Steak
In a skillet, saute ham slices in 1 tablespoon of butter until lightly browned, turning once.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan or microwave-safe bowl, combine the preserves, vinegar, ginger, salt and remaining butter; heat through. - 26.6789
Ham Steak With Glazed Apple Rings
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat until bubbly. Add the ham steak and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes on each side, or until browned. Remove the ham to a platter and set aside.
2. Pour off and discard the... - 26.6527
Ham Steak With Sugar Mustard Glaze
1 ln a small bowl, combine the sugar, mustard, vinegar, 1 and cloves.
Score the edge of the ham at 1 -inch intervals with a knife to prevent curling.
Coat one side of the ham with half of the mixture.
2 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 5 inches from the... - 26.3456
Ham Steak With Apricot-dijon Sauce
Stir together the jam, mustard, vinegar, garlic and cayenne.
Spread a thin layer over the ham steak.
Rotate the ham steak in the Standard Flat Basket for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Remove and cut in half to serve. - 25.5917
Ham Steak With Parsley Sauce
1. Line bottom of a shallow baking dish with half the parsley; drizzle with half the wine. Lay ham steak on parsley. Cover ham with remaining parsley; drizzle with remaining wine. Lightly cover baking dish.
2. Bake at 325°F about 30 minutes, or until ham is... - 25.3958
Fruit Crowned Ham Steak
1. Trim fat from ham; score edge so slice will lay flat during cooking; place in a large, shallow, baking dish.
2. Drain syrup from peaches into a cup. Stud peach halves with two or three whole cloves each for flavor, if you wish. Arrange peach halves and... - 25.3809
Ham Steaks With Apricot Glaze
Heat jam, cumin, dressing and sherry in pan, pour over ham steaks, marinate several hours, or overnight in refrigerator.
Barbecue ham steaks on both sides until heated through. - 24.3315
Quick Glazed Ham Steak
Score fat edges of ham steaks.
Place in a shallow baking pan.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour half of mixture over ham.
Bake 45 minutes at 350Â° F.
Baste occasionally with remaining sauce. - 24.0694
Fruited Ham Steak
1 Trim fat from ham; score edge so slice will lay flat during cooking; place in a large shallow baking dish.
2 Drain syrup from peaches into a cup; stud peach halves with two or three whole cloves each for a spicy flavor. Arrange peach halves around ham in... - 23.6371
Glazed Ham Steaks
Combine honey, mustard, and lemon juice in mixing bowl; beat thoroughly.
Grill ham steaks slowly over charcoal or cook under broiler.
Brush frequently with honey sauce until brown and glazed on both sides. - 23.5237
Broiled Ham Steaks
Preheat broiler 5 minutes.
Snip fat edges of raw ham steaks, and place on cold rack of broiler pan so that meat is 3 inches from heating unit.
For 1-inch steaks, broil 9-10 minutes on each side, for 1/2-inch steaks, 4-5 minutes on each side.
After turning,... - 23.4163
Brandied Ham Steak
Coat a nonstick skillet with vegetable spray.
Slowly brown the ham steak on both sides.
Remove to a heated serving plate and keep warm.
Add brandy to skillet.
Cook and stir to remove any brown residue on the bottom of the pan.
Pour over the ham steak. - 22.8582
Honey Glazed Ham Steaks
Pan-fry ham steaks on both sides in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place ham on heated serving dish; set aside. Add honey, water, ginger and cloves to skillet; bring to a boil. Simmer 1 to 2 minutes. Brush sauce over ham; serve with remaining... - 21.7503
Glazed Ham Steak
In a small saucepan combine preserves, vermouth, sugar, and mustard; cook over low heat until sugar is melted and mixture is hot.
Score one side of ham steak in a crisscross pattern and stud with cloves; transfer to a shallow flameproof... - 21.6026
Honeyed Ham Steak
This honeyed Ham Steak is a desire ! Try this creamy smoked ham doused in irresistible honey for your next meal. Feel free to write here if you want to know more about this utterly delicious Honeyed Ham Steak. - 21.3935
Basic Recipe Grilled Ham Steak
Prepare glaze; set aside.
Place ham on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of low-glowing coals.
Cook, turning and basting occasionally with glaze, for about 20 minutes or until browned and hot. - 20.0379
Place ham in a shallow, 2-quart glass baking dish.
Cook, covered, 4 minutes on high.
Score surface of ham with thin cross-shape cuts and stick cloves in the crosses.
Stir brown sugar and prepared mustard in the liquid from the ham and brush on the ham.
Cook... - 19.599
Ham Steak Recipes By Category