- » Ham Side Dish
Ham Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham side dish recipes.
Easy, Cheesy Potato And Ham Tart
1.Dice and boil the potatoes.
2.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
3.Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
4.Spray cooking oil in a baking pan and sprinkle the base with Italian breadcrumbs.
5.Fill the baking pan with the potato... - 113.212
Farfalle & Ham Salad
Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern in Philadelphia makes a dinner salad from Black Forest Ham and Farfalle Pasta. - 103.693
Slow Cook Navy Beans With Ham Steak
Here is another simple dish made with navy beans and ham to make a delicious meal. This is a dish for many who like beans and some corn bread. Watch the recipe for the whole recipe. - 101.568
Homemade Delicious Ham And Cheese Panini
There's something so comforting about melted cheese, meat, and veggies. In this video, Betty shares her favorite ham and Panini recipe that is not only quick and easy, but also very sumptuous. It's so good that in no time your family would make it their hot... - 100.587
Munti is a very delicious dish to prepare. Although it is a time consuming recipe, the taste of the dish is unforgettable. Check this video for more recipe detail. - 97.38
Double Bonanza Ham Salad Sandwich
Warm up to sunnier days with a delectable salad sandwich. Light, nice and flavorful, Betty's whomps up a ham salad sandwich that is sure to tickle all taste buds. A great lunchtime salad, this delicious, easy and super healthy sandwich makes for a fast,... - 96.108
Slow Cooker Green Beans Seasoned With Ham
I've always been a big fan of the Southern Soul Food cooking. Slow Cooker Green Beans Seasoned with Ham reminds me of the great South. Betty here shows how to make it. It is ideal for to be on the Thanksgiving dinner table. Enjoy! - 93.8959
Lettuce Wraps With Ham And Water Chestnuts
An Asian inspired lettuce wrap with ham and water chestnuts, this dish definitely qualifies for easy and healthy holiday entertaining. The crunch of the chestnuts and lettuce along with the flavor of the ham together with the drizzle of the fruit sauce brings... - 86.2724
Ham And Cheese Stuffed Grilled Chicken Breasts
Check out this excellent way to make your grilled chicken breasts more appealing. This video shares an amazing recipe that would definitely pamper and impress your family. The chicken breasts here are stuffed with prosciutto ham and provel cheese making the... - 81.4657
Minted Ham Salad
1) Cut the cooked ham into 1/2-inch cubes.
2) in a bowl, mix the yogurt, milk, mustard, mint, and onion powder together, blend well.
3) Add the broccoli, carrot, and jicama, toss to coat thoroughly.
4) Then add the cubed ham and shredded... - 50.0366
Mardi Gras Jambalaya
This is a surprisingly simple recipe for Mardi Gras Jambalaya - unusually rich and delicious with flavors most of us like to savor. This Mardi Gras Jambalaya is great meal to serve for special occasions. - 49.3294
Broccoli And Ham Casserole
Broccoli and ham casserole is a very delectable dish to enjoy ham and broccoli. This dish can be made with fresh broccoli and even leftover ham. Broccoli and ham casserole can be served for dinners. Try making broccoli and ham casserole for a relaxed meal. - 48.8663
Ham Waldorf Salad
1. In a bowl toss the apples with lemon juice soon after they are diced to prevent browning.
2. Add the ham, celery and walnuts. Mix well.
3. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream and seasonings.
4. With a fork, whisk until well blended.... - 48.6273
Ham Squash Skillet
1.Crimp the ends of squash and remove the seeds.
2.Make 5 rings by cutting diagonally and further divide each ring into two.
3.Make a mixture of ham, egg, bread crumbs, onion and mustard and shape them as 5 patties.
4.Heat shortening in... - 48.5674
Scandinavian Ham Salad
1 Cut the pineapple in half lengthwise through the crown.
2 Remove the pulp, leaving the shells intact.
3 Core and dice the pulp.
4 In a large bowl, mix pineapple, ham, tomatoes, celery, and onion.
5 In a small bowl, combine the remaining... - 48.3302
Chicory With Ham Au Gratin
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker and pour in 300 ml (1/2 pint) water.
Remove outer leaves from chicory, if necessary, and put the heads on the trivet; sprinkle lightly with salt.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for about 5... - 48.2292
Ham And Egg Crown
1. In a small saucepan, add the gelatin to chicken broth, 2 cups water, sugar and salt and let stand until soft.
2. Then place pan on a low flame and heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves completely.
3. Take pan off the heat and... - 47.7233
Place the macaroni in boiling water for 12 to 15 minutes.
Drain the macaroni, cool it with cold water, and let it stand to dry.
Mix the cold macaroni and the diced ham in a large bowl.
Peel and slice the banana and let it stand with half of the lemon... - 47.6617
1. In large skillet combine SOUP STARTER- ingredients and 4 cups water.
2. Cover and cook on low flame for 30 minutes.
3. Pour out the excess liquid.
4. Stir in ham and rice.
5. Blend the sugar, vinegar, seasonings, 1 1/2 cups water and reserved... - 47.6152
Ham Chicken Bowl Supreme
1. Rub the salad bowl with a cut clove of garlic
2. Tear the lettuce into bite sized pieces
3. Combine the salad oil, the vinegar, the horse-radish, the Worcestershire sauce and the Tabasco sauce to make the dressing.
4. Mix the dressing well... - 47.5735
Apple Sauce Ham Steak
1) Take a dish and fry one ham steak, each side for 45 seconds.
2) Save the fat.
3) Continue the same process for the second steak.
4) Add the fat from the second ham to the first and save.
5) Take a baking dish and place both the steaks in it.
6) Add... - 47.4851
Baked Fresh Ham Southern Style
Put meat in kettle and cover with boiling water.
Add next 4 ingredients.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer for 2 hours.
Cool in the broth and refrigerate overnight.
Remove rind from ham.
Mix mustard and horseradish, and rub on fat.
Insert garlic in the... - 47.3784
Tropical Glazed Ham
1) First remove the rind from the ham by cutting a scallop pattern around the shank bone. Now gently peel the rind away from the fat. Use a sharp knife to separate the rind from the fat in a diamond pattern. Carefully take off the rind by... - 47.2983
French Chef's Salad
1. In a In small bowl, using a wire whisk or rotary beater, beat together all creamy dressing ingredients.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until use.
3. In a salad bowl, place greens and chives at the bottom.
4. Add ham, chicken, and... - 47.1758
Ham Stuffed Eggplant
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Wash the eggplant properly and cut it in half, lengthwise.
3) Leaving about ½-inch shell, remove the pulp. Set the shells aside and dice the pulp.
4) In butter, sauté the eggplant pulp, celery and... - 47.1441
Ham And Leek Rolls With Cheese And Chive Sauce
1. Remove the tough green portion from leeks, while keeping tender green and white intact.
2. Insert a cut along the greener part of the leek into white. Wash the leek under running water after opening up the leek.
3. Cover and simmer in a little... - 47.1433
Ham And Noodle Casserole
I bet this is the best recipe for Ham and Noodle Casserole I have ever come across. Amazingly simple, incredibly tasty and quite easy on your pocket, this Ham and Noodle Casserole can be made within no time. You would really want to give it a try! - 47.0219
Hamburger Rolls With Sweet Pickle Stuffing
1) Season meat with salt and pepper.
2) Preheat oven at 350° F.
3) In a skillet, melt butter.
4) Add onion to sauté until tender.
5) Pour the mixture over soft bread cubes, piccalilli, salt, pepper and sage.
6) Add milk to combine... - 47.0034
1. Warm the oven to 400° F.
2. Take an 8-inch square baking pan and grease it with butter.
3. Take a bowl and sieve flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and soda in it.
4. Add cereal crumbs and stir the mixture.
5. Take a bowl and whisk... - 46.9263
Ham And Cheese Filled Cabbage
Remove and save outer leaves of cabbage head.
Cut out the stalk and make a cavity large enough to hold the meat and cheese filling, without cutting through the top.
Mix the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Loosely pack the meat and cheese... - 46.8102
Bourbon Glazed Ham
Put the ham in a saucepan and cover with water.
Add the bouquet garni, pepper-corns, onion, carrot and celery.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 4 1/2 hours.
Remove from the heat and leave the ham to cool in the liquid.
Mix together the brown sugar, mustard... - 46.8045
Ham And Bean Chowder
1. In a Dutch oven or soup kettle add beans. Cover with water by 2 inches.
2. Bring it to boil and cook for further 2 minutes.
3. Take off from heat. Cover and keep aside for 1 hour.
4. Drain out the beans and discard liquid.
5. In the kettle heat... - 46.6223
Ham & Mushroom Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Pre- heat the oven to Regulo 3 or 300°F.
2. Wash and pat dry the tomatoes. Using a knife, cut a slice off each at the end away from the stalk. Keep the tops for lids. Scoop out the insides of tomatoes. Use the tomato pulp in the... - 46.5539
Gingered Ham And Deviled Potatoes
Slash fat edge of ham slice.
Panfry in electric skillet at 300° about 10 minutes.
Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
Stir in sour cream, mustard, salt, sugar, and green onion.
Spoon into 5 foil baking shells.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Place in... - 46.5444
Steamed Spicy Fish With Black Mushrooms And Ham
1) With boiling water, cover the mushrooms and allow them to soak for about 30 minutes.
2) From the ham or prosciutto, trim the fat. Mince the fat and reserve about 1 tablespoon of it. Cut the ham into squares measuring about an inch.
3) Wash... - 46.5398
Ham And Tomato Corn Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Lightly grease a 2-inch deep, 8-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil or spray.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, ham, sun-dried tomatoes, and... - 46.5077
Roast Fresh Ham With Savory Stuffing
Have the butcher remove the aitchbone and leg bone from the ham, leaving the shank bone in.
Melt butter; add onion and celery, and cook slowly for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add 1 1/2 teaspoons sage, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 tea spoon pepper, the... - 46.4022
Ham Broccoli Rolls
Try this alluring Ham Broccoli Rolls recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Ham Broccoli Rolls is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 46.3445
Ham And Apple Monte Cristo Sandwich
This Ham And Apple Monte Cristo Sandwich is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Ham And Apple Monte Cristo Sandwich dish; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 46.3289
Ham And Lima Bake
1. In large kettle heat lima beans with water to boil, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and let it stand for 30 minutes.
3. Reheat beans to boil and add salt, grated carrot and bacon.
4. Cover and cook for 45 minutes such that the... - 46.3033
Baked Celery With Cheese And Ham
Cover celery strips with salted water and cook until tender.
In a well-greased 2-quart casserole, alternate layers of celery, ham, and grated cheese.
Melt 1/4 cup butter.
Stir in flour.
Gradually stir in chicken bouillon and cream.
Cook over low heat,... - 46.2497
Macaroni Salad Loaf
1. Add the while sauce mix to a saucepan, add gelatin, salt, sugar and milk and bring it to a boil; turn the heat off
2. Add salad oil, mustard, vinegar and green onions
3. Cook the macaroni and drain the water out; add the salad dressing
4. Allow it... - 46.2153
Fried Rice With Ham
Put 300 ml (1/2 pint) water in the pressure cooker with the trivet.
Putthe rice, sprinkled with salt, in a solid container or ovenproof dish.
Pour on the stock and stand the container on the trivet.
Cover with foil.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb)... - 46.2008
Kraut Ham Egg Salad
1) Drain kraut and reserve 1/3 cup of the juice.
2) Combine kraut with ham, eggs, and onion and toss lightly.
3) Let it chill.
4) Combine the reserved juice with the remaining ingredients and shake well.
5) Add the dressing mixture with... - 46.1345
Deli Ham And Sausage Jambalaya
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add ham and sausage.
Cook and stir 5 minutes or until sausage is lightly browned on both sides.
Remove from skillet and... - 46.0875
Ham And Potato Scones
Do you want a delicious Ham And Potato Scones recipe? Treat your near and dear ones with this amazing Ham And Potato Scones as a Side Dish . The main ingredient in this recipe is Vegetable. I shall look forward to your comments on this recipe. - 46.0495
Ham Roll Ups With Broccoli
1.Cook broccoli and once done strain and cover.
2.Take a 1 quart glass measuring pitcher, put it In the microwave oven and heat butter in it fo r a minute at High.
3.Put flour and stir well.
4.Put horseradish in the pitcher.
5.Slowly,... - 46.0422
Glazed Ham Balls In Noodle Ring
Combine ham, pork, oats, egg and milk in a medium bowl.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Prepare Fruit Sauce and set aside.
Shape meat mixture into 1 inch balls and place in an 11" x 7" shallow baking dish.
Place in cold oven.
Set temperature... - 45.9697
1.In a small jar, put cinnamon, cloves, mustard and ginger and pour whiskey or gin on it.
2.Leave the jar for an hour so that the alcochol gets diffused in the spices and adds to the taste of the dish.
3.Churn the ingredients of the jar... - 45.9579
Deviled Ham Cornets
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F (mark 7).
2) Roll out the pastry to 15x 8 inch oblong, brush with the egg and cut into 12 long strips.
3) Gently wind each strip round a cream horn tin, place on a damp baking sheet and sprinkle evenly with... - 45.9113
Turkey Ham Special
Turkey Ham Special is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious turkey-ham recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 45.898
Tongue Or Ham And Potato Scallop
1. In a large saucepan cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 45 minutes such that tender and drain. Let it cool until easy to handle, peel, slice and place in a large bowl with green onions.
2. In a small saucepan melt butter or margarine, stir in... - 45.8737
Scrambled Eggs And Ham
In a 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate micro-cook margarine or butter, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 40 to 60 seconds or till melted.
Stir in green pepper.
Cook, uncovered, on high for 2 to 3 minutes or till green pepper is tender.
Meanwhile, in a medium... - 45.863
Ham Pot Pie
In saucepan cook onion in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Stir in flour, basil, and salt.
Add milk all at once; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Add ham, green beans, corn, and parsley to sauce; mix well.
Turn mixture into a 12 x 7 1/2... - 45.854
Ham Balls is a very tempting side dish that you must try out. Ham Balls tastes good with many recipes. Prepare the Ham Balls effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 45.8181
Ham Turnips Au Gratin
1. In a saucepan place the turnips. Add salt and water. Cover and boil.
2. Cook over medium heat, keeping the saucepan covered for 5 minutes. Keep aside.
3. In a mixing bowl add pepper, whipping cream and savory. Set it aside.
4. In a 2 quart casserole... - 45.7784
Ham And Potato Salad Ring
1 In a bowl, soften gelatin in cold water.
2 In a pan, heat the tomato sauce.
3 Add in softened gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
4 Dice the ham.
5 Add the ham, horse-radish and green pepper to the tomato mixture.
6 Transfer the mixture... - 45.7162
Ham And Fruit Hors D'oeuvre
Ham And Fruit Hors D'Oeuvre is a simply delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Ham And Fruit Hors D'Oeuvre. - 45.6798
Ham N Cabbage Soup
1. In a 5-quart Dutch oven, tip in the 2 tablespoons of butter and heat gently.
2. Add the celery, onion, green pepper and garlic to the pan and stir continuously till the vegetables are soft. This will take five minutes
3. Add flour, oregano, bay leaf... - 45.6646
First of all let me thank my neighbor for sharing this excellent Asparagus-ham Rolls recipe. I tried it the other day and was totally bowled over! This is a great Side Dish. - 45.6535
1. In a medium-size bowl dissolve gelatin in hot water.
2. Stir in apple juice, lemon juice, horseradish and salt and chill until slightly thickened.
3. Make lengthwise quarters out of the cucumber, remove seeds and cut crosswise into thin slices.
4.... - 45.6344
Sesame, Ham And Cheese Bites
Lay out 8 slices of boiled ham.
Cover each with a slice of prosciutto and a slice of gruyere, and top with a second slice of boiled ham.
Cut each into 6 squares.
Beat the oil, eggs, pepper to taste, and the cayenne together in a shallow bowl.
In another bowl... - 45.5575
Eggplant Stuffed With Ham
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Also wash and dry eggplant and also cut off a slice from top
3.Now scoop out inside to within 1/2 inch of skin
4.In a bowl, cover shell with salted water and set aside
5.Meanwhile, chop... - 45.5412
Cold Veal And Ham Pie
Roll out the pastry 1/8 inch thick and line a 3-quart casserole with about 2/3 of it.
Unless the veal is cut very thin indeed, flatten it further between sheets of wax paper with a wooden mallet or the flat side of a cleaver.
Mix together the... - 45.5091
Fettuccine With Ham
1) In a large uncovered saucepan boil water. Add fettuccine, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 9 to 11 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) Transfer noodles back to the pot.
4) Mix butter, second amount of salt and pepper.
5) Toss to... - 45.5047
Macaroni, Ham And Cheese Casserole
You will find the Macaroni, Ham And Cheese Casserole a rare treat! Prepare the Macaroni, Ham And Cheese Casserole with a little effort and enjoy the recipe! - 45.4976
Turkey And Ham Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry and give it a shape slightly larger then a 9-inch deep pie plate.
3) All around the edge of the pastry, cut off a long narrow strip and keep it... - 45.4317
Ham And Cheese Rice Salad
Try out this Ham and Cheese Rice Salad when you are really really hungry ! With dilled mayonnaise and vegetable garnish, this cheesy meat accompaniment is a rage with my kids ! If you want to know why, just taste this Ham and Cheese Rice Salad just once ! - 45.4302
Melt butter in heavy skillet.
Grind onion and garlic and cook in butter until onion is transparent.
Grind ham and stir into onion mixture.
Heat thoroughly, add beef stock and heat again just to boiling.
Stir in flour and immediately reduce heat.
Stir... - 45.3869
Crunchy Apple Salad
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) In a pan, heat oil and put onion and ham in it.
3) Cook the ingredients by stirring until onions are soft.
4) Add pork and beans, tomato sauce, sugar, Worcestershire sauce and mustard to the ham... - 45.357
Ham And Cheese Crepe Souffles
Try this alluring Ham And Cheese Crepe Souffles. An easily prepared dish, this Ham And Cheese Crepe Souffles is a recipe which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 45.2757
Ham And Shrimp Gumbo Salad
1. Cook rice as per label directions, drain well and place in a large bowl.
2. To it, stir in sugar, lime rind and juice, then ham, celery and green pepper and keep aside.
3. In separate medium-size saucepans cook shrimps and okra as per label... - 45.27
Eggs Stuffed With Ham And Herbs
Eggs Stuffed With Ham And Herbs is simply one of the most tempting dishes I have come across!! This tasty and nutritious dish is sure to bowl your family over. I make the Eggs Stuffed With Ham And Herbs frequently at home Try it for yourself! - 45.2622
Chicken, Ham And Prawn Omelette
Chicken, Ham And Prawn Omelet is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Chicken, Ham And Prawn Omelet; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 45.2386
Broccoli And Ham Bake In The Microwave
1) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the broccoli and water. Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
2) Stir the broccoli once in between. The broccoli must become tender.
3) Drain the broccoli and transfer into a 9-inch round baking... - 45.2206
Cherry Baked Ham
Cherry Baked Ham is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare ham recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 45.2106
Ham And Rice Stuffed Peppers
1) Halve the peppers crosswise and remove the seeds.
2) In a pan, cook the peppers in 2 cups of boiling water for 5 minutes; drain and reserve the liquid.
3) In a pan, cook the rice until tender; drain and keep aside.
4) In a skillet,... - 45.1803
Alsatian Poached Ham
You'll simply love the Alsatian Poached Ham from the American cusine. An easy to make side dish, the Alsatian Poached Ham is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 45.1313
Party Ham Ring
1. In ¼ cup of cold water, stand the gelatin till it is softened.
2. Add the softened gelatin to boiling hot water.
3. Blend in the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, and pepper
4. Chill the mix till partially set.
5. Whip the partially set... - 45.1189
Stuffed Winter Melon With Ham
Peel the skin and discard the seeds from the winter melon slice.
Cut into double slices 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide, 1 1/2 inches (4 cm) long, and 1/3 inch (8 mm) thick.
Mix the ground pork with the marinade ingredients listed above.
Stir in one direction.
Cut the... - 45.0274
Ham And Cheese Bread Bake
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Melt the butter in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly softened.
Add the asparagus tips and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the ham and bread... - 45.0244
Double Choice Souffle
To prepare an ungreased 5-cup souffle or straight-side baking dish:
1. Fold a piece of foil 2 inches longer than outside measurement of dish in half lengthwise.
2. Wrap around dish to make 3-inch stand-up collar.
3. Hold foil in place with... - 44.9964
Ham Balls In Berry Sauce
Place 1/2 Cup in blender; blend till coarsely chopped.
Put bread, eggs, and milk in blender; blend to combine.
Mix with ham; shape into 18 balls.
Brown balls in hot oil.
Place remaining ingredients in blender; blend smooth.
Pour over... - 44.9692
Ham Rolled Beef Birds
About 3 hours before serving: In medium skillet, in 2 tablespoons hot butter, saute chicken livers with mushrooms until livers are browned and mushrooms tender.
Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Chop mixture fine, almost to a... - 44.9664
Ham-stuffed Bell Peppers
Ham stuffed bell peppers are savory side that can be served with any meal. Spiced with garlic and hot pepper sauce, the ham stuffed peppers is a baked preparation that is both spicy and savory. I often serve these as dinner party sides. - 44.9252
Ham Souffle Salad
Give a break to the regular ham recipes and try your hands on this Ham Souffle Salad. Follow this simple recipe and relish the taste! - 44.8873
Brussels Sprouts With Honey Glazed Pearl Onions And Capocollo
Bring 3 quarts of water to a boil in a Dutch oven.
Add onions; cook 1 minute.
Remove onions with a slotted spoon.
Drain and rinse under cold running water; drain.
Add Brussels sprouts to boiling water; boil 2 minutes or until... - 44.8557
Scalloped Ham And Potatoes
Scalloped Ham And Potatoes are both traditional ingredients. The Scalloped Ham And Potatoes brings a perfect and subtle blend of flavors to your table.Try it for once, I bet, you would always love to prepare this for your friends and family! - 44.8457
Ham And Noodle Casserole
Cook egg noodles according to chart.
In 1 1/2-quart microproof casserole, combine ham.
onion, tarragon, and butter.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 3 minutes.
Add chicken soup, egg noodles, green beans, and water.
Cook, covered, on HI (max.... - 44.7549
Baked Beans With Deviled Ham And Onions
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
2. Grease a medium sized casserole dish with butter or oil.
3. In a skillet, melt the butter or margarine over a low flame.
4. Saute chopped prunes and onions for 5 minutes until onions become are... - 44.621
Ham With Corn Bread Stuffing
Bone ham; leave pocket for stuffing.
Prepare and bake corn bread mix according to package direc- tions.
Cool; crumble into large bowl.
Melt margarine in skillet; saute celery and onion.
Add to bread crumbs; stir in 3/4 cup orange juice, egg and 1 tea- spoon... - 44.615
Ham & Cheese Sandwich Loaf
Cut bread in half horizontally.
Hollow out the top and bottom halves, leaving 1/2-in. shells.
In a large skillet, saute mushrooms, peppers, celery and onions in oil until tender.
Remove from the heat; set aside.
Combine mayonnaise, Italian seasoning and... - 44.6021
Ham And Potato Salad Ring
In Part I, sprinkle the gelatin on the water, dissolve over low heat, remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients in Part I.
Turn into a medium ring mold and chill until almost firm.
Prepare Part II the same way as Part I.
Dissolve the gelatin... - 44.5965
Leek And Ham Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a skillet, melt the butter and add the onion and leeks. Saute gently for about 10 minutes till they have softened but not brown. Take leeks and onion out of skillet and set them aside... - 44.5751
Smoked Ham And Shrimp Jambalaya
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a heavy 3- or 4-quart casserole, fry the bacon over moderate heat until it has rendered its fat and is brown but not crisp.
Drain on paper towels and reserve.
Add the onions to the fat in the pan and cook them for 8 to 10... - 44.5206
1. In a medium bowl, prepare the filling by combining all the ingredients together. Toss the ingredients till well blended.
2. Wash the artichokes and trim off the stems of the artichokes. Remove the discolored leaves and trim off the spike... - 44.4665
Up Side-down Ham Loaf—family Favorite
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In an 8-by-8-by-2-inch pan slowly melt butter, over low heat.
3. Stir in sugar until smooth and remove from heat.
4. Drain pineapple well, reserving liquid.
5. Spread pineapple evenly over sugar mixture in... - 44.4277
Ham And Rice Salad
Cook rice according to package instructions, substituting stock for liquid and omitting salt.
Allow to cool.
In a large bowl, combine rice, ham, corn, peas, green onions, pepper, radishes, parsley and dill weed.
In a small bowl, mix together oil, vinegar,... - 44.415
Fruited Glazed Ham
Combine sugar, syrup and mustard in small glass bowl.
Heat at Power Select MEDIUM, 3 to 4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and mixture boils; stir once.
Place ham fat side up on microwave-safe roasting rack set in oblong baking dish.
Cover with wax... - 44.3885