- » Ham Sauce
Ham Sauce Recipes
Ham sauce is a term used to refer to a sauce prepared with ham as a base ingredient or sometimes this term is used for a sauce which is served with ham based dishes. Some sauces are also cooked for glazing ham. The ... More »
Braised Ham In Cream Sauce
Poach the ham until it is three quarters cooked.
Trim off the excess fat.
Melt half the butter in a saucepan and add the carrots, celery, onions, veal bones and chicken necks.
Stew for about 10 minutes, then put the mixture in a large braising pan.
Add the... - 47.4673
Cheese Squares With Vegetable Or Ham Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 325F. Grease a 1/2-quart baking dish with butter.
2) Add in hot milk into the blender. While the motor is running, add in the cheese cubes, one at a time. Process for about 45 seconds.
3) Next, add in the onion,... - 45.315
Ham Balls In Berry Sauce
Place 1/2 Cup in blender; blend till coarsely chopped.
Put bread, eggs, and milk in blender; blend to combine.
Mix with ham; shape into 18 balls.
Brown balls in hot oil.
Place remaining ingredients in blender; blend smooth.
Pour over... - 44.9692
Ham With Prune And Madeira Sauce
Pour the Madeira and 1/3 cup (41/2 tablespoons) of water into a bowl.
Add the prunes.
Heat in the microwave oven for 3 minutes on HIGH.
Puree the onions in a food processor.
Put the puree in a bowl with the thyme, white wine, tomato paste (puree) and... - 44.7539
Garlic Pancakes With Ham Sauce
1) In a bowl, combine 12 tablespoons of butter and rubbed sage. Keep aside.
2) Separate the garlic cloves from the head. Without scraping the cloves hard, try removing as much of the skin off it as possible. Drop the cloves into boiling water for about... - 44.3316
Gammon Ham With Pineapple And Corn Sauce
1) Trim off the fat from the gammon (ham).
2) Grill (broil) it for several minutes on one side after brushing it with melted butter or margarine.
3) Turn to the other side and continue cooking by applying more butter or margarine.
4) To the grill... - 44.0386
Chicken With Dilly Ham Sauce
In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese; set aside.
Pound each chicken breast to 1/4-in.thickness.
Brush both sides with mustard; coat evenly with crumb mixture.
Place in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
Bake,... - 43.5236
Ham In Cream Sauce
Arrange the ham slices in a gratin dish, sprinkle with a little of the wine, and put the dish, covered (with foil if it has no lid), in a 300° F. [150° C] oven while preparing the sauce.
Place the mushrooms in a saucepan with the lemon juice, water and half... - 42.5988
Omelette With Ham Sauce
Preheat oven to 325°.
Meanwhile, in small mixer bowl beat egg yolks and salt on high speed of electric mixer about 6 minutes or till thickened and lemon-colored.
In large mixer bowl beat egg whites and water till frothy.
Beat to stiff... - 41.8219
Braised Ham With Quick Madeira Sauce
1. In a small bowl of 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) warm water soak mushrooms in for 20 to 30 minutes until softened.
2. Through paper towel- or filter paper-lined sieve strain into 2-cup (500 milliliter) measure, reserving the liquid.
3. Prepare the... - 41.8162
Raked Ham In Crust With Cumberland Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Make Pastry: In medium bowl, combine piecrust mix, mustard and sage; mix well. Blend in the ice water as package label directs. Shape into a ball.
3. On lightly floured surface, roll out pastry to about 1/8-inch thickness. Trim... - 40.5055
Microwave Apple Country Ham Sauce
1. In a glass microwave dish, place the ham drippings and onion and cook on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes till the onions are tender.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients except grated apples and cook covered on HIGH (9) for 3 minutes till thick.
3. Add the... - 40.4788
Easter Ham With Oxford Sauce
Remove plastic wrap from the ham and set fat-side up in a shallow roast pan.
Gash the fat diagonally.
Mix the next four ingredients together to form a paste and spread over the ham.
Pour the wine around the ham and bake at 350F allowing 15 to 20 minutes to... - 38.278
Broccoli And Ham Sauce
Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain.
In saucepan melt butter; blend in flour.
Stir in milk, Worcestershire sauce, onion, salt, and cayenne.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in ham and drained broccoli.
Heat through. - 37.3329
Ham Balls In Apricot Sauce
These Ham Balls in Apricot Sauce are a desire ! These meat balls made of ham, pork oats, drenched in delicious apricot sauce are truly irresistible appetizers. Try them as accompaniments with pasta, rice or breads or in any way you desire. Feel free to share... - 36.561
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
2) Place the bowl over double boiler, or stir constantly in a saucepan, until thickened.
3) Serve the sauce hot over cooked ham and garnish wirh chopped parsley if desired. - 36.4955
Ham Balls In Sour Cream Sauce
Ham Balls In Sour Cream Sauce has a delectable taste. The ham and sour cream gives the Ham Balls In Sour Cream Sauce a cool taste. Ham Balls In Sour Cream Sauce is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 36.3555
White Asparagus In Ham Sauce
White asparagus in ham sauce is a cooked asparagus recipe made with saucy ham mix prepared with milk. Prepared with white asparagus, this recipe is spiced with nutemg and has butter for a smooth and creamy flavored with a hint of meat to it. - 36.0794
Ham With Cumberland Sauce
Combine mustard, honey, ginger, cayenne, salt, cloves, wine, and raisins; simmer covered for 8 minutes.
Dissolve arrowroot in water and stir into sauce.
Let simmer for 2 minutes longer, then add currant, orange, and lemon juice plus the lemon rind.
Place... - 35.8706
Smoked Ham In Cream Sauce
1. Put the vinegar into a small ovenproof glass bowl with the shallots, peppercorns and juniper berries. Microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes until boiling and reduced by half. Remove the vinegar mixture from the oven and set it aside.
2. Preheat a large... - 35.5019
Apple Country Ham Sauce
In glass bowl, cook ham drippings and onion on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except grated apples; cook on HIGH (9) for 3 minutes or until thickened.
Stir in grated apples.
Serve over ham steaks. - 34.5281
Ham Balls With Sour Cream Sauce
1) Preheated oven at 400°F.
2) In a bowl add the ham, onion, pepper, and eggs and mix.
3) Once well mixed, shape the mix into balls, using 1/4 cup of mix for each.
4) Arrange the balls in a 13 x 9 x 2 inches baking pan.
5) Place in... - 34.484
Mother's Ham Sauce
Simmer for five minutes.
Pour in a dish to put on the ham as it is served.
Different too. - 34.3256
1) Combine together all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Cook till the mixture is thick.
3) Serve the sauce on ham after straining it. - 34.0251
Ham Bites In Cherry Almond Sauce
Combine first 4 ingredients in blazer pan of chafing dish.
Stir in cherry pie filling.
Heat over direct moderate flame, stirring carefully, until bubbly hot.
Reduce heat; add ham and butter or margarine and mix gently.
Place blazer pan in water jacket; cover... - 33.6083
Ham In Madeira Sauce
Ham In Madeira Sauce has a tangy taste. The ham and lemon juice gives the Ham In Madeira Sauce a revitalizing taste. Ham In Madeira Sauce is inspired by restaurants globally. - 31.6431
Marinated Ham With Sauce Veronise
Combine brown sugar with honey, mustard, and pat over top of ham.
With metal skewer or long-tined fork, poke ham in several places.
Pour wine over ham.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, turning ham over several times to marinate.
Roast... - 30.9176
Apple Country Ham Sauce
In glass bowl, cook ham drippings and onion on high (9) for 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except grated apples; cook on high (9) for 3 minutes or until thickened.
Stir in grated apples. - 30.8862
Ham With Apricot Sauce
Brown ham in hot oil; remove from skillet.
Add onion and cook until tender; stir in nectar.
Return ham to skillet.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes, basting occasionally.
Remove ham to serving platter.
Dissolve cornstarch in water; add to sauce.
Cook, stirring - 30.8687
Ham With Mushrooms And Cream Sauce
1. Melt the butter in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until soft.
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, blend the cornstarch with 1 tablespoon of the half-and-half until smooth. Add the remaining half-and-half and... - 30.3137
Grilled Ham With Sauce
Combine the cranberry sauce, preserves and barbecue sauce.
Place the ham slice on a heated grill and brush generously with sauce.
Cook 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
Turn 2 to 3 times while grilling.
Garnish with the remaining sauce and serve. - 29.2997
Shark S Fin N Ham Sauce
1. Soak and process shark's fin.
2. Chop smoked ham coarsely; then combine with stock, water, soy sauce and sherry. Bring to a boil; then simmer, covered, 50 minutes.
3. Add sugar and simmer, covered, 10 minutes more.
4. Strain broth into another pan,... - 26.8617
Ham Gruyere And Parmesan Sauce
In a saucepan cook the onion in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened, stir in the flour, and cook the roux, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and add the milk, scalded, in a stream, whisking until the mixture... - 26.2844
Ham Slice With Blueberry Sauce
Trim fat from edge of ham slice, if necessary. Place ham slice on rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, for the sauce, in a small saucepan combine water and cornstarch; stir in apricot preserves, brown sugar, wine, and lemon... - 25.6247
Harvest Ham Sauce
Combine apple butter and grated orange rind.
Place ham on rack in roasting pan.
Spread apple butter mixture on top surface of ham.
Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour. - 24.0022
Ham Sauce Recipes By Category