- » Ham Sandwich
Ham Sandwich Recipes
Ham sandwich is made with cooked ham and may be grilled, baked, or fried. Ham sandwiches may be made from plain bread or long Italian breads and may or may not be open-faced. The ham filling is often accompanied by ... More »
Cold Pretty Bread Sandwiches
Breaking bad delicious hot open-face biscuit and cold pretty bread sandwiches for when you want to break away and eat guilt-free. Bonus beaker fun. - 105.26
Ham And Fresh Pear Open Sandwich
1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and milk and mix well.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine mayonnaise with 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture and mix well.
3. Apply butter, mayonnaise mixture and honey on both slices of bread.
4. Place... - 45.4546
Betty's Brunch Deluxe
Place potatoes in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until potatoes are hot, stirring after every 2 minutes to break apart.
In medium mixing bowl, blend eggs and whipping cream.
Stir in... - 44.7699
Cheesy Ham Sandwiches
1. In a mixing bowl, combine ham, cheese, onion and horseradish.
2. Spread butter on one side of the bread slices.
3. Top 4 slices with the ham cheese mixture.
4. Sandwich with the remaining 4 slices.
5. Pack in cling film or in a... - 43.6021
Hot Ham Sandwiches
These Hot Ham Sandwiches are what you'd love to have when you are at your hungriest ! Wholesome seasoned ham and cheese inside hamburgers or frankfurter buns is truly satiating ! Try out these hot Ham Sandwiches with your favorite sauces poured over and let... - 42.9464
Party-size Ham Sandwich
Combine first 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender,- process until smooth.
Coat a 15 x 10 x 1 inch jellyroll pan with cooking spray, set aside.
Roll dough on a lightly floured surface in a 15 x 10 inch rectangle; transfer to pan.
Pat... - 42.7247
Cheesy Ham Sandwiches
1. Spread butter on the bread slices to the edges.
2. Properly mix some deviled ham, onion, cheese, and horseradish.
3. Spread the mixture evenly on the bread slices. And top another slice over the spread mixture.
4. Wrap each sandwich separately and... - 42.1786
Ham Sandwich Loaf
1. Remove the crusts from the loaf completely.
2. Cut it into 4 equally thick slices.
3. Take a bowl and mix the ham and pimentos together with enough mayonnaise to make a paste.
4. Chop the eggs and pickle together moistening it with mayonnaise.
5.... - 41.662
1) Start the coals and add in a handful of fresh herbs onto the outer, cooler areas just before you start cooking.
2) Keep aside a few sprigs of each herb.
3) In a pan, add 3 to 4 tablespoons oil and gently heat.
4) Mix in garlic and herbs.
5) Lightly... - 40.5864
Deviled French Fried Triangles
Spread 4 slices of the bread lightly with mayonnaise, then with deviled ham.
Place a slice of cheese and a slice of onion on each.
Top with remaining bread slices.
Beat together eggs, sour cream, and salt.
Dip each sandwich in egg mixture.
Melt butter in... - 39.2402
Ham And Cheese Melt Sandwiches
To make the coleslaw: In a medium bowl, combine the cabbage, sour cream, vinegar, sugar, poppy seeds, and dill.
To make the sandwiches: Layer the ham, coleslaw, apples, and Cheddar on 4 slices of the bread.
Top with the remaining bread.
Coat a large... - 38.6972
Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwiches
Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwiches packs in the richness of ham and chicken. These Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwiches are a favorite among kids. Give this yummy Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwich a try. - 38.6916
Giant Sesame Ham Sandwich
Heat oil in a medium-size frying pan over low heat.
Add sesame seeds; cook, stirring often, until seeds are golden about 5 minutes.
Let cool; then stir in ginger, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, and onions.
In a bowl, stir together ham, water chestnuts,... - 38.6446
Ham Rabbit Sandwiches
1. Blend flour with paprika and mustard in melted butter.
2. Mix in milk and stirring constantly, cook, to thicken the mixture.
3. Mix in ham along with cheese, season with salt and pepper and heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Serve hot between... - 38.6176
Giant Sesame Ham Sandwich
In a frying pan over medium-low heat, combine oil and sesame seeds; cook, stirring, until seeds are golden (2 to 4 minutes).
Let cool; then stir in ginger, vinegar, soy, sugar, garlic, and onions.
In a bowl, stir together ham, water chestnuts, pea pods,... - 37.7901
Ham Sandwiches With Apricot Mustard
1) In a bowl mix together apricot preserves and mustard.
2) Smear about 2 teaspoons apricot mixture over one side of each bread.
3) Arrange 1/4 of the ham or turkey and cheese over 4 bread slices on the apricot mixture side.
4) Place spinach or lettuce... - 35.7832
Broiled Ham Sandwich
1) Mix the cheese and vegetables in mayonnaise.
2) On each of the bun halves, first place the ham pattie and about a quarter of the mayonnaise mix.
3) Broil about 6 inches from heat for about 5 minutes or until the mixture is hot & bubbly.
4)... - 35.481
Ham Sandwich Loaf
Ham Sandwich Loaf has a Mouth-watering taste. The Cheese and mayonnaise gives the Ham Sandwich Loaf Matchless taste. - 35.1871
Golden Onion & Ham Sandwiches
Thinly slice onions and separate into rings.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until very soft and golden about 25 minutes.
About 5 minutes before onions are done, place bread in a single layer on a... - 34.7469
Cheesy Ham Sandwiches
In bowl combine cheese, pizza sauce, dill pickle, onion, and green pepper.
Add ground ham; mix well.
Split buns; spread with butter or margarine.
On bottom of each bun spread 1/3 cup of the meat mixture; replace top of each bun.
Place on baking sheet.
Cover... - 34.3335
Hot Ham Sandwich Loaf
Heat oven to 400°.
Make 8 diagonal cuts from top almost through to bottom of loaf.
Mix 1/4 cup butter, the chives and mustard.
Spread 1 side of each slice with butter mixture.
Place loaf on piece of aluminum foil, 20x18 inches.
Alternate 2 ham slices and 2... - 33.9944
Chicken Deviled Ham Sandwiches
Spread one side of each slice of toast with deviled ham.
Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Stir in chicken and celery.
Spread chicken mixture over four of the bread slices.
Top with lettuce and remaining bread slices, ham side down.
Halve... - 33.5987
1. In a small bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper, and salt. Brush about half of the mixture on the insides of both the top and bottom of the bread.
2. Line the bottom with the tomato slices, then layer on the salami, cheese,... - 33.1225
Open Chicken And Ham Sandwiches
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. In saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour, salt, and pepper. Gradually add milk; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened. Add sherry, chicken, and paprika; heat.
2. In light greased skillet heat ham slices.... - 33.0887
Crunchy Ham Sandwiches
Spread 4 slices bread on one side with butter; spread remaining bread slices on one side with mustard.
Top each mustard-spread slice with 1 slice ham, 1 slice cheese, 1 or 2 tomato slices, then second slice of bread, buttered side down.
Combine eggs, milk,... - 32.7489
Ham And Hard Boiled Egg Sandwiches
1.Start by chopping the hard cooked egg along with the cucumber pickle and boiled ham.
2.In a bowl, mix all the chopped ingredients
3.Now moisten them with mayonnaise
4.Season to taste
5.On thin slices of buttered bread, spread the... - 32.63
Frenched Ham Sandwich
1) In between 2 slices of french toast, place the cheese and ham
2) Place into a shallow baking dish greased with butter
3) Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 425 F
4) Flip the sandwiches once
5) Serve hot - 32.4776
Barbecued Ham Sandwiches
1) Take a slow cooker, grease it, and place half the meat in it.
2) Combine all the ingredients and then pour half the mixture over it.
3) Repeat layers, cover, and cook on low for 5 hours.
4) Stuff the buns and serve. - 32.2149
1. Use 2-inch cutter and slice two rounds of bread from every slice.
2. Slice the ham pieces into circles using the same 2 inch cutter.
3. Spread soft butter on one side of the bread and top with ham. Also, spread French mustard, salt and pepper to... - 31.4293
Hot Ham Sandwiches
Hot Ham Sandwiches has a lovely taste. Hot Ham Sandwiches gets its taste from ham mixed with cheese flavored with mustard. Hot Ham Sandwiches is inspired with many food joints across the world. - 31.0563
Spread bread with equal mayonnaise and mustard.
Layer each bread slice with 1 slice ham, 4 slices apple and 1 slice Swiss cheese.
Place on baking sheet and broil until cheese melts and is lightly browned.
Makes 12 servings. - 30.9682
Open Devilled Ham Sandwiches
Set split muffins on cookie sheet, cut side up.
Slip under broiler to toast cut sides.
Spread each with devilled ham immediately.
Combine remaining ingredients and spread on muffins, covering edges well.
Put low under broiler and broil until bubbling and... - 30.9499
Combine 1/4 cup butter, mustard, onion, and poppy seeds, if desired; spread on 4 slices of bread.
Top each with 1 slice ham, 1 slice cheese, and 1 slice rye bread.
Butter top and bottom of each sandwich.
Grill on both sides in a hot skillet or until heated... - 30.788
Chicken Ham And Celery Sandwiches
1.Start by mincing the chicken, ham, celery, and green peppers
2.In a bowl, place the all the ingredients along with the mayonnaise and mix together thoroughly
3.Lay the slices of buttered bread, and spread the mixture on... - 30.5574
Pineapple Ham Sandwiches
In a saucepan over medium heat, combine tomato sauce, pineapple, water, brown sugar, mustard and cloves.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour or until reduced by about one-third.
Add ham; simmer for 20 minutes or until... - 30.379
Ham Sandwiches With Apple Slaw
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill or least 2 hours.
Place 2 slices of ham on each slice of bread.
Spoon 1/3 cup slaw mixture over ham on each sandwich. - 30.0263
Grilled Ham Sandwiches
Cut ham lengthwise into 6 slices.
In small saucepan, combine catsup, butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and onion salt.
Cook over low heat until mixture simmers.
Remove sauce from heat; cool slightly.
Coat ham slices with sauce.
Grill ham slices, on... - 29.8012
1.Start by chopping the ham finely
2.Place the ham, season with salad oil, lemon juice, a dash of pepper and the mustard
3.On thin slices of bread, spread the ham mixture
4.Serve with a sauce of your choice - 29.5484
Apple Slaw And Ham Sandwiches
1. To make slaw, combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
2. Divide ham evenly among 4 toasted bread slices. Place apple slices evenly over ham. Top with cabbage slaw and remaining 4 bread slices. - 29.4109
Ham Sandwich Recipes By Category