- » Ham Salad
Ham Salad Recipes
Ham Salad is an Anglo-American accompaniment dish made using ham. The salad is very popular with the people of Pennsylvania, the Southeast and the Mid-Atlantic as these states are reputed for curing ham. ... More »
Double Bonanza Ham Salad Sandwich
Warm up to sunnier days with a delectable salad sandwich. Light, nice and flavorful, Betty's whomps up a ham salad sandwich that is sure to tickle all taste buds. A great lunchtime salad, this delicious, easy and super healthy sandwich makes for a fast,... - 99.4342
Ham And Vegetable Salad
Salad with ham and vegetables serves a most healthy meal. Check out this video that presents a recipe for a flavorful and nutritious salad that can be prepared in no time. Try out your own ingredients to suit your choice to make a good mix of vegetables and... - 92.7342
Minted Ham Salad
1) Cut the cooked ham into 1/2-inch cubes.
2) in a bowl, mix the yogurt, milk, mustard, mint, and onion powder together, blend well.
3) Add the broccoli, carrot, and jicama, toss to coat thoroughly.
4) Then add the cubed ham and shredded... - 47.6347
Vegetable Ham Salad
1) Take 1 tomato and chop into 1/4 inch pieces.
2) Make the sweet pickle dressing. For this, take the mayonnaise, relish, vinegar and mustard in a bowl and mix them.
3) Add the chopped tomatoes to the dressing.
4) Add ham, zucchini,... - 47.3727
Artichoke And Ham Salad
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine vinegar, chives, olives and oil. Whisk well.
3. Add artichokes, pine nuts and pepper and toss gently. Keep aside.
4. On a baking tray, line with foil.
5. Place... - 47.2483
Ham Salad With Raspberries And Pearl Onions
1) Trim off the root ends from the pearl onions.
2) In a large pot of boiling water, blanch the onions for 2 minutes.
3) Drain water and rinse the onions under cold running water until cool enough to handle; slip off the skins.
4) In a... - 47.2047
Casserole Ham Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. Prepare a 8x2-inch round baking dish..
3. Combine the cooked ham, celery, stuffed green olives, hard boiled eggs, onion, lemon juice, mustard and pepper.
4. Once the ingredients are combined, add in the... - 46.7582
Asparagus And Ham Salad
1) Drain asparagus and chop them.
2) In a mixing bowl, place the chopped asparagus.
3) Dice the ham.
4) Cut the pineapple rings into small pieces.
5) Add both pineapple and ham to asparagus and mix together well.
6) In the bottom of... - 46.6475
Jellied Tomato Ham Salad
1. Soak gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
2. In a pan of water simmer tomatoes, onion, sugar and seasonings for 5 minutes, mix with gelatin and stir until dissolved.
3. Into a quart measure or pitcher pour after cooling it but do not allow to... - 46.4454
Place the macaroni in boiling water for 12 to 15 minutes.
Drain the macaroni, cool it with cold water, and let it stand to dry.
Mix the cold macaroni and the diced ham in a large bowl.
Peel and slice the banana and let it stand with half of the lemon... - 45.6457
Ham Salad With Hot Peanut Dressing
1) In a skillet or microwave, heat the ham slices over a medium heat. Cover and keep warm.
2) In an electric blender or food processor, blend the oil, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sugar together.
3) In a small saucepan or... - 44.271
1. In a small bowl, tip in the ham, the eggs, the cut celery and gherkins.
2. In another bowl, mix the mustard, the mayonnaise and the lemon juice.
3. Add this mix to the ham and eggs
4. Toss the mixture lightly to ensure that everything is well... - 44.0909
Cheese And Ham Salad
1) In a salad bow, arrange the lettuce.
2) In a mixing bowl, put vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3) Mix cheese and ham in it.
4) Cover it and leave it for an hour or so preferably in refrigerator if possible.
5) Remove it from... - 43.8761
1. Chop celery, ham and pickle in a food chopper.
2. In a bowl mix all the other ingredients well.
3. On a pie pastry, spread out the ingredients well which have been roll out.
4. Use cookie cutters to cut.
5. Preheat oven at 425°
5.... - 42.941
Layered Ham Salad
1) A day before cook frozen peas as per package instructions. Do not add butter and drain.
2) Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces and keep aside 2 tablespoons cheese.
3) Take a large salad bowl and layer, lettuce, remaining cheese, red pepper, half of... - 42.0738
Leek And Ham Salad
Hard-cook the egg for 10 minutes; cool, shell and chop finely.
Nick the skin of the tomato, plunge into boiling water for 30-45 seconds, then peel off the skin and cut the tomato into strips.
Wash, dry and shred the lettuce leaves.
Slice the cooked... - 41.8996
Black Eyed Pea And Ham Salad
Wash peas and soak for 12 to 24 hours in water to cover; drain.
Place soaked peas, onions, carrots and garlic in 6 quart pot.
Cover with cold water and bring to boil; lower heat immediately and simmer until peas are tender, 45 to 60 minutes.
Remove onions,... - 41.7532
Garden Herb And Ham Salad
In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; mix well.
Cover; refrigerate to blend flavors.
Cook frozen vegetables with pasta as directed on package until vegetables are crisp tender.
Spoon into large bowl.
Cover; refrigerate l 1/2 hours or until... - 41.6748
Zippy Ham And Macaroni Salad
Zippy Ham And Macaroni Salad is much loved by kids and I try this out often just for them - this is a favorite of mine too. Macaroni and ham play the lead in this yummy Zippy Ham And Macaroni Salad. Give this Zippy Ham And Macaroni Salad a try. - 41.1592
Ham And Macaroni Salad
1) Take a bowl and mix together onion, ham, cheese, macaroni, dill pickle, and celery.
2) Mix mustard and mayonnaise and stir well.
3) Combine the mayonnaise mixture with macaroni and toss lightly.
4) Chill in a refrigerator.
5) Garnish with... - 40.8762
Turkey And Ham Salad Wiches Plate
1) Roll together ham and turkey slices.
2) Arrange the meat slice on bread fingers.
3) Place lettuce leaf on the serving plate and top with potato salad in center of lettuce leaf.
4) Put pepper ring around potato salad, and place a slice of pimiento on... - 39.8621
Mandarin Rice And Ham Salad
1. Chop cooked ham into 1/4-inch strips.
2. Remove seeds from green pepper and dice it.
3. In a basin, take cooked long grain rice, onion, sugar, soy sauce and French dressing. Mix it well.
4. Add ham and green pepper to it. Mix.... - 39.7398
Potato Ham Salad
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine water, soup, vinegar and pepper.
2) Add pickle, onion, ham and potatoes to the mixture and refrigerate.
3) Garnish with parsley and sliced hard-boiled egg. - 39.5991
Pasta Ham Salad
Cook the corkscrew macaroni according to the package directions.
Rinse with cold water; drain.
Meanwhile, for dressing, in a screw-top jar combine vinegar, orange or apple juice, salad oil, dry mustard, basil, and pepper.
Cover and shake well to... - 39.5316
Rice And Ham Salad
Place the rice, salt and enough water just to cover the rice in a medium sized saucepan.
Set the pan over high heat and bring the water to the boil.
Reduce the heat to very low, cover the pan and simmer for 15 minutes, or until all the water has been absorbed... - 39.2195
Cut the ham into thin strips.
Saute the almond slivers in the butter, stirring constantly.
Add the sherry and immediately pour over the ham.
Peel the kohlrabi and carrots; peel and core the apple.
Cut all vegetables and fruit into slices and then... - 39.1554
Apple Ball And Ham Salad
1) Scoop out balls from the apples with a teaspoon or a melon-ball cutter.
2) Sprinkle lemon juice over the balls and mix with celery and ham.
3) In a bowl, blend the light cream and mayonnaise together.
4) Pour over the apple mixture and toss well... - 38.9365
Ham Salad Sandwiches
1. In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients except the buns, and stir to mix thoroughly.
2. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the mixture (4 tablespoons) on the base of each bun and cover with the top, slightly pressing down to secure.
3. Arrange burgers... - 38.5133
Slim Ham Salad
For dressing, in small saucepan combine flour, sugar, dry mustard, celery seed, and 1 teaspoon salt; gradually blend in milk.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly.
Stir a moderate amount of hot mixture into egg yolks; return all to... - 37.975
Jicama Ham Salad
1) Steam broccoli florets for 3 to 4 minutes till just about tender.
2) In a bowl, add ham, jicama, cheese, and onion and toss gently.
3) In a saucepan, add vinaigrette and heat.
4) Mix in mustard and without allowing to boil, steam it
5)... - 37.5428
White Bean And Ham Salad
Rinse and sort through the beans, discarding any pebbles, and soak them overnight in water that covers them by at least 3 inches.
Drain beans and transfer them to a kettle.
Add cold water to cover the beans by at least 1 inch.
Set over moderate heat.
Bring to... - 37.521
Ham Salad Ring
Try out this simple and perfect Ham Salad Ring that is sure to have your mouth watering. Follow this recipe closely for the tasty Ham Salad Ring and keep winning comments from your peers and family! - 37.0496
Avocado And Ham Salad
Mix lemon juice and water together in a small bowl.
Slice peeled avocado and dip into lemon juice mixture.
Line a large serving platter with lettuce leaves.
Arrange avocados, ham, tomatoes and onion rings in a decorative spiral fashion on lettuce... - 36.734
Yam N Ham Salad
Bake yams in preheated 350Â° F.oven 40 minutes, or boil, covered, in lightly salted water for 20 minutes, or until just tender.
Cut yams and ham into 1/2-inch cubes.
Combine cubes in large bowl with grapes and pear.
Refrigerate until... - 36.6492
Supper Ham Salad
1. In a large bowl combine ham, grapes, cucumber and radishes.
2. In a cup blend mayonnaise or salad dressing and sour cream and fold into ham mixture.
3. Let it chill at least an hour to season and blend flavors.
4. To serve line a salad bowl... - 36.5291
Mix ground ham with pickle, eggs, celery, and carrots.
Mix together remaining ingredients and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Mix dressing with ham salad mixture and pile into a lettuce-lined salad bowl.
Chill... - 36.4377
Basic Ham Or Tongue Salad
Mix all ingredients, cover, and chill 2-3 hours.
Serve mounded in lettuce cups or in the center hollow of a tomato aspic or jellied vegetable salad ring. - 36.3628
Apple And Turkey Ham Salad
1. Halve and core the apple; leave the skin on. Cut the apple into 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut the slices into matchsticks, 1 inch long. Do the same with the potatoes and the cheese. Slice the turkey-ham into 1 x 1/2-inch strips. Combine the apple, potatoes,... - 36.2574
Super Ham Salad
In large salad bowl arrange torn lettuce, tomato wedges, hard-cooked eggs, onion rings, ham strips, and cheese.
Sprinkle the salad with salt and pepper.
Combine the Italian and French salad dressings in screw-top jar; cover and shake well.
Pour dressing over... - 36.2244
Ham Salad Triangles
1. Make sandwich filling by combining together mayonnaise or salad dressing, mustard, ham, celery, onion. Mix well.
2. Refrigerate until required.
3. Arrange 6 bread slices, on a clean work counter.
4. Spoon equal amounts of ham filling... - 35.9736
Ham Salad Recipes By Category