- » Ham Potato Pea Carrot Casserole
Ham Potato Pea Carrot Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham potato pea carrot casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham potato pea carrot casserole recipes.
Split Pea And Ham Soup Using Chicken Bouillon
Combine all ingredients in 5-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 1 to 1 1/4 hours, or until peas are tender, stirring 3 or 4 times.
Remove ham bone; cool.
Cut ham from bone; trim fat.
Discard fat and bone.
Cut ham into small pieces and return to... - 43.0584
Split Pea And Ham Soup
In 5-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at High for 10 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave for 30 minutes.
Stir and re-cover.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 30 to 45 minutes longer, or until peas are tender.
Let... - 46.9374
Microwaved Split Pea Soup
In 3 qt glass casserole combine all ingredients.
Microwave (high), covered, 10 minutes.
Reduce to medium (50%) for 20-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
Rest, covered, 10 minutes.
Test for doneness.
Adjust seasoning. - 27.2706
Easy Split Pea Soup
In 2-qt casserole combine carrots, onion, potato and water.
Microwave at High 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Add soup, milk, ham and seasonings to vegetables.
Microwave at High 5 to 10 minutes, or until soup is thoroughly heated. - 32.981
Split Pea Soup
1) Prepare all the ingredients.
2) Take a 3 qt. glass casserole and combine all ingredients in it.
3) Cover the casserole and Microwave (high) for 10 minutes.
4) Reduce the temperature to medium (50%) for 20-30 minutes, stirring every 10... - 40.3141
Ham Pie With Cheese Crust
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Take a large saucepan and add the onion and carrots to some water.
3) Cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
4) Add the ham, potatoes, salt and pepper and cover the pan once... - 47.1388
Holiday Pot Pie
In Dutch oven, combine chicken stock, ham, vermouth (if using), carrots, celery, sweet potatoes, bay leaf and savory; bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until carrots are tender crisp.
Add peas and red pepper; simmer for 2... - 45.0384
Lamb In Vegetable Soup
Cook the bacon in a large frying pan; remove when crisp, leaving the fat in pan.
Saute ham in the bacon fat until browned on all sides.
Crumble bacon and put into a Dutch oven or large (about 4-quart) earthenware casserole with the ham.
In the same frying... - 41.1259