- » Ham Pot Pie
Ham Pot Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham pot pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham pot pie recipes.
Ham Pot Pie
In saucepan cook onion in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Stir in flour, basil, and salt.
Add milk all at once; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Add ham, green beans, corn, and parsley to sauce; mix well.
Turn mixture into a 12 x 7 1/2... - 45.854
Tiny Ham And Pineapple Pot Pies
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 425°F.
2) In small bowl, add ham, cheese, pineapple, onion and mustard. Mix together.
3) Take out the crusts from pouches and roll out on work surface.
3) Cut... - 45.0598
Veal And Ham Pot Pie
Dredge meats with flour and brown on all sides in the fat in a Dutch oven or large skillet.
Pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients except biscuit mix and milk; pour into 2-quart casserole.
Cover and bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 1 1/2 hours, or... - 43.5902
Holiday Pot Pie
In Dutch oven, combine chicken stock, ham, vermouth (if using), carrots, celery, sweet potatoes, bay leaf and savory; bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until carrots are tender crisp.
Add peas and red pepper; simmer for 2... - 46.2387
Pass the ham through a mincing machine 2 or 3 times or chop very finely.
Then pound well and rub through a fine sieve.
Add gradually the mace, pepper, nutmeg and cayenne and mix well together.
Put into a well greased pie-dish, and cover with greased... - 28.752
Deep Dish Chicken Pot Pie
1. Prepare the pastry, roll in plastic wrap, and chill. In a 6-quart stockpot, place the chicken, enough cold water to cover, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat, skimming the surface. Lower the heat; simmer for 1 hour or... - 33.0657
Pick A Pot Pie
In a large saucepan cook celery, onion, and green pepper in hot margarine or butter till tender.
Stir in flour, rosemary or thyme, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Stir in broth and milk all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly, then cook and stir for 1... - 38.7869
Ham Leek And Potato Pie
1.Preheat the oven at 160 degrees c
2.In a frying pan, melt the butter.
3.Add onions and leeks to the pan and cook.
4.Put potatoes to the onion mixture.
5.Cook till the ingredients get tender.
6.Add the flour and increase the... - 46.4389
Spaghetti Ham Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add ham, mushrooms, and garlic; saute until mushrooms are tender. Stir in flour, salt, and pepper; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.... - 30.7843
Ham And Chicken Pie
In large bowl, combine soup with marjoram, thyme, onion, celery, mushrooms, ham, chicken, and peas.
Pour into slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
Spoon into shallow baking dish.
Arrange biscuits on top; brush with melted butter;... - 42.2659
Farmhouse Chicken Pie
Simmer chicken in a stew pot with onion, carrot and a bay leaf.
When it is half cooked, after about 40 minutes, lift from the stew pot, and slice off the meat.
Put a layer at the bottom of the pie dish, then a layer of ham.
Sprinkle lightly with the mixture... - 33.0823
Deep Dish Chicken Pies
1. Place the fowl a large stock pot and cover with water.
2. Add salt, celery and onion to the pot.
3. Cover with lid and place on a medium low flame.
4. Simmer for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until chicken is fork tender.
5. Remove chicken onto a... - 43.9581
Tortelloni Di Zucca
1) Combine flour, eggs and oil and knead into a soft ball. Knead this for another 5 minutes in a floured surface and set aside after covering with cloth for 10 minutes
2) Clean up the squash, chop into large wedges and cook in salted water for... - 47.6837