- » Ham Pineapple Roll
Ham Pineapple Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham pineapple roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham pineapple roll recipes.
Ham And Pineapple Rolls
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Chop the pineapple chunks into smaller pieces.
Combine the pineapple, onion, bell peppers, mayonnaise, mustard, Cheez Whiz, ham and eggs in a bowl; mix well.
Spread over hamburger bun halves or rye bread slices.
Arrange on a... - 36.626
Ham Broccoli Rolls
Try this alluring Ham Broccoli Rolls recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Ham Broccoli Rolls is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 44.1156
Pineapple Ham And Yams
In 1-qt casserole place butter.
Microwave at High (10) 1/4 to 12 Minute, to melt.
Add drained yams and mash well.
Stir in brown sugar.
Divide mixture equally over one end of each ham slice.
Roll up into firm rolls.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Place... - 37.7855
Ham Broccoli Rolls
Place broccoli spears in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until tender, 5 to 7 minutes; drain.
Place margarine in a medium bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 30 to 45 seconds.
Stir in flour, horseradish, mustard, Worcestershire... - 44.6534
Stuffed Ham Rolls
Drain pineapple, reserving 1 cup syrup; set aside.
Dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water.
In small skillet cook onion in the 1 tablespoon butter or margarine till tender; add stuffing mix and bouillon; stir to moisten.
Place 1 pineapple spear on a ham... - 41.6563
Ham Roll Ups
Whip cream; fold in mayonnaise or salad dressing and horseradish.
Fold 2/3 of the mixture into pineapple.
Set remaining mayonnaise mixture aside.
Spread pineapple mixture on 4 of the ham slices.
Spread remaining ham slices with liverwurst, then with... - 35.9986
Top each ham slice with slice of cheese.
Place half the cooked broccoli on each.
In heavy saucepan, melt butter.
Blend in flour, salt, horseradish, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and onion.
Combine egg yolk and pineapple juice; blend into butter mixture.
Stir... - 37.8875
Chicken And Ham Roll
1. Preheat oven to (230°C/ 450°F or Gas Mark 8)
2. In a bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth, then beat in the chicken, ham and pineapple.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. On a floured surface, roll out the dough to an oblong 30... - 42.4633
Cook broccoli according to package directions, drain.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat until thickened.
Stir in salt, horseradish, mustard,... - 37.96
Ham Roll Ups
1) Mix well the cream cheese, WELCH'SÂ® Grape Jam and pineapple.
2) Stir in nuts into the mixture.
3) Overlap 2 slices of ham.
4) Put about 1/4 cup pineapple mixture on one end of ham slice and roll up.
5) Repeat the with the remaining ham and... - 38.4548
Ham Roll Ups
1) Strain the liquid from the pineapple, a little can be added to the cream cheese but try not to make it too soft.
2 )Toss the endive or lettuce in the French dressing, and arrange it on serving platter.
3) In a mixing bowl put cream... - 44.0555
Grilled Ham And Cheese Rolls
1. With a little mustard spread slices of ham and top each slice with a slice of cheese.
2. Rolling it up like a swiss roll secure each with a cocktail stick.
3. With oil brush each roll and grill until cheese begins to melt.
4. Remove the roll from... - 36.9139
Cut off plastic wrapping on ham.
Unwrapped and raw, you may have to parboil ham to remove salt.
Rub with juice and sherry or gin.
Close and bake.
Ten minutes before serving, decorate with pineapple slices sprinkled with cinnamon or ginger, or both if you... - 31.2095
Scrumptious Ham Pineapple Crepes
Reserve 1/2 cup pineapple chunks for garnish.
Heat remaining pineapple chunks and ham 2 to 3 minutes in 2 tablespoons hot butter in a heavy saucepan, stirring occasionally.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Cook onion and celery in remaining 6 tablespoons hot... - 39.8504
Tiny Ham And Pineapple Pot Pies
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 425°F.
2) In small bowl, add ham, cheese, pineapple, onion and mustard. Mix together.
3) Take out the crusts from pouches and roll out on work surface.
3) Cut... - 43.0625
Ham Burger Roll Ups
About 1 hour and 10 minutes before serving: In medium bowl, soak crumbs in milk a few minutes; combine with beef, minced onion, Worcestershire, seasoned salt and pepper.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spread some of meat mixture on each ham slice; roll up,... - 39.8861
Ham And Pineapple Cornets
1) To prepare filling, take cottage cheese in a medium bowl.
2) Drain the pineapple. Add pineapple to cottage cheese.
3) Add bell pepper and celery.
4) Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
5) Divide the filling between ham slices.
6) Roll each slice... - 40.2443
Ham And Pineapple Toast
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 400° F.
2. Add mustard and pepper to the ham seasoning it in the process.
3. Add the required amount of mayonnaise for binding.
4. Take an ovenproof pan and arrange the pineapple slices in it.
5.... - 41.3683
Pineapple Ham Sandwiches
In a saucepan over medium heat, combine tomato sauce, pineapple, water, brown sugar, mustard and cloves.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour or until reduced by about one-third.
Add ham; simmer for 20 minutes or until... - 30.379
Pineapple Ham Loaf
1. Mix all the ingredients together except the pineapple. Roll into a loaf and divide into 9 patties.
2. In a shallow ovenproof dish form a long roll placing the pineapple in between each pattie starting and finishing with meat.
3. Bake for 30 minutes in a... - 34.8538
In a small bowl, combine mustard, jam and chives.
Spread evenly on ham slices.
Roll up jelly-roll fashion.
Cut each crosswise into 3 equal pieces.
Secure with small wooden picks. - 21.1901
Scallop And Ham Roll Ups
If the muscle is still attached to the scallop, remove it.
Cut ham into approximately 6- X 1 1/4-inch strips.
Wrap one strip around each scallop and skewer with a toothpick.
Add one pineapple chunk to each toothpick.
Place prepared toothpicks... - 32.2699
Pineapple Relish Rings
1. Drain syrup from pineapple into a small saucepan; stir in vinegar and spices. Place pineapple in a small bowl.
2. Heat syrup to boiling, then simmer 5 minutes. Strain over pineapple; chill.
3. When ready to serve, drain pineapple slices well; roll edges in... - 23.1024
Pineapple Relish Rings
1. Drain syrup from pineapple into a small saucepan; stir in vinegar and mixed pickling spices. Place pineapple in a small bowl.
2. Bring syrup to boiling, then simmer 5 minutes. Strain over pineapple; chill.
3. When ready to serve, drain pineapple slices... - 23.094
Ham And Rice Pompons
Combine the first nine ingredients and form into 12 croquettes.
Roll in the crumbs and place in a well-greased bake pan.
Pour the pineapple juice around croquettes.
Bake in 350F oven for 30 to 40 minutes, basting now and then with the juice - 26.7858
Glazed Ham Balls
Combine first 5 ingredients; mix until thoroughly blended.
Shape into small balls; place in shallow pan.
Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour.
Drain off excess fat.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Cook until slightly thickened.
Pour over ham balls.
Bake for... - 40.6081
Scallop And Pineapple Appetizer
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. Clean the scallops and remove any of the damaged parts of the scallops
4. Discard all the shells
5. Cut the pineapples into wedges
6. Ensure that the sizes of the pineapples and... - 36.3451
Roll chicken in flour seasoned with salt, pepper, and thyme.
Brown in butter, turning to brown all sides.
Transfer to a 2-quart casserole and sprinkle with cheese and ham.
Add mushrooms and liquid.
Drain pineapple and measure out 34 cup syrup; add the... - 37.9704
Glazed Ham Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. In a large bowl combine ham, carrots, bread crumbs, potato, eggs and parsley and toss lightly to mix.
3. In a small frying pan saute onion in butter or margarine just such that soft and stir in mustard,... - 43.0942
1. In a bowl, mix ground ham, eggs, parsley, bread crumbs and mustard
2. Form eight balls with the mixture and roll them in crushed cornflakes; flatten them into the shape of patty
3. Cut the pinepapple slices into half to form two thin rings, between... - 33.9186
Ham Stuffed Pinwheels
Place water in a small saucepan, and bring to a boil; remove from heat.
Dip each bread slice into hot water; remove and lay flat on wax paper.
Cover with wax paper, and set aside.
Combine ham and next 4 ingredients,- stir well.
Spread 2 teaspoons ham mixture... - 35.1875
Combine first 9 ingredients, and form into 12 croquettes (the variation in salt depends on the mildness of ham).
Roll in crumbs, and place in well-greased baking pan.
Pour pineapple juice around croquettes.
Bake uncovered at 350Ã‚Â° F. 30... - 33.4456
Upside Down Ham Loaf
Preheat oven at 350 degree F.
Melt butter in bottom of loaf pan, brushing the sides.
Pour corn syrup, brown sugar, cloves and mustard into the pan; mix with butter.
Arrange 3 slices of pineapple on pan bottom.
Cut the remaining 2 slices in half and arrange... - 40.758
Rice Stuffed Cabbage Leaves With Pineapple Tomato Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
With a sharp, pointed knife, core the cabbage.
Add 1 teaspoon of salt to the water and blanch the whole cabbage for 8 minutes.
Remove it from the water without draining the pot.
Use 2 large slotted spoons and great care... - 43.4426
Southern Luncheon Bake
Stud sides of ham slices with cloves; arrange in 13x9x2-inch baking dish: top each with pineapple ring.
Beat butter and salt into potatoes; mound atop pineapple.
In saucepan, combine cranberry sauce, orange peel, juice, and brown sugar; simmer about 5... - 31.3407
1. Soak the slices of bread in water and squeeze them dry
2. Add them to a bowl along with boiled ham, butter, egg, celery, parsley and seasonings
3. Divide the seasoning between eight slices of ham; roll up each of them and place with the open edge... - 36.4507
Ham And Fresh Fruit Salad
1. Cut each slice of ham in half diagonally in order to make four triangles. Cut each triangle in half.
2. On a large round platter, arrange the four smaller triangles of ham alternately with four orange slices. Roll each of the... - 39.7763
Ham En Croute
1. Thaw the patty shells
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground smoked ham, onions, egg and drained crushed pineapple. Sprinkle with ground cloves.
4. Tipping the bowl, mix thoroughly but... - 40.0987
Gammon Ham Steaks En Croute
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. To prepare the steaks coat them in the flour mixed with the sugar, mustard and pepper, then sprinkle each one with a few drops of Tabasco sauce.
3. On each steak, place a pineapple... - 44.7373
Hearts Of Palm Wrapped In Ham
Peel and dice the onion and saute in the oil until translucent.
Mix the curry with the rice and saute a few minutes with the onion.
Pour in the chicken broth.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes on low heat.
Clean, wash, dry, and dice the pepper.
Peel and dice... - 37.5776
Party Ham Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In a large bowl, mix together ham, onions, oats, pepper, worcestershire sauce, cloves, eggs and milk.
3) In a shallow baking dish, arrange the above mixture shaped like a ham. Make a few diamond-shaped... - 45.5641
Glazed Barbecued Ham
1. Remove the rind of ham and cut the fat diagonally to make it appear like a diamond.
2. Tuck a clove in each fatty diamond.
3. Prepare the barbecue grill by opening the dampers in cover and bottom and light the coals.
4. Arrange... - 39.3582
Mix together and put into 9x13 inch baking dish.
Bake 1 hour at 350°.
About last 15 minutes of baking time put on glazing, consisting of 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon prepared mustard, 1/4 teaspoon cloves and just enough vinegar to moisten the... - 25.8633
Sweet Sour Ham Burgers
1) Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2) Process pork luncheon meat and cheese in a food chopper, using coarse knife.
3) Take a medium size bowl and mix together ground meat-cheese mixture, rolled oats, and egg in it with 2-tine fork... - 43.0718
A Patio Supper
1) In a small skillet, heat 1-inch of oil.
2) Wash, dry and slice the potatoes. When the oil reads a temperature of 385F, fry the potatoes in quarters till they turn golden. Drain and set aside.
3) Drain the juice of the canned pineapple into a... - 41.8955
Prepare pastry, form into a ball, wrap in waxed paper, and refrigerate.
Heat the V3 cup butter in a heavy saucepan.
Blend in a mixture of flour, monosodium glutamate, salt, and pepper.
Heat until bubbly.
Gradually add the reserved coconut liquid and the... - 40.8038
Fresh Leg Of Pork With Exotic Stuffing
Have meat dealer bone the leg or shoulder of pork. (If leg is used, have it cut almost through to bottom so it will lie flat.)
Have wooden skewers available.
Heat butter in a large skillet.
Add rice and onion and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally,... - 40.9227
Egg And Potato Stew
Saute ham, onion, and garlic in oil in deep saucepan.
Add potatoes, tomato sauce, water, vinegar, and salt.
Cover; simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Add pimiento and eggs.
suggested menu: Egg and Potato Stew, cucumber... - 35.3295
Crispy Savory Squares
Chop ham or bacon and mix with pineapple, eggs and mustard.
Roll out the pastry thinly and cut into 2-inch squares.
Put 1 teaspoon of the filling on half the squares and moisten edges.
Cover with remaining squares.
Seal edges and place on baking sheets.
Brush... - 35.4139
Golden West Platter
Peel pineapple; cut into 16 spears.
Remove core and discard.
Roll ham slices; roll salami slices.
Secure with toothpicks.
Peel avocado; cut into 8 wedges
On lettuce-lined serving dish, arrange pineapple, ham, salami, avocado, green onions, tomatoes, and... - 38.6269
Fruit Salad Platter
Prepare Orange Yogurt Dressing; set aside.
Just before serving, evenly divide strawberries, cantaloupe, and pineapple among 4 dinner plates.
Peel peaches; pit and slice, then coat with lemon juice and divide among plates.
Roll up ham slices and arrange next... - 33.7073
Place chicken, boned side up, between two pieces clear plastic wrap.
Pound out from the center with meat mallet to 1/4 inch thickness.
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
Chop 4 of the slices; cook with ham and onion in 2 tablespoons... - 40.8907
Place chicken breasts, boned side up, on cutting board.
Working from center out, pound chicken lightly to make cutlets about 1/4 inch thick.
Place a ham slice on each cutlet; tuck in sides and roll up jelly-roll fashion.
Skewer or tie.
In large skillet slowly... - 39.3868
Nutty Sweet Potato Puffs
Mash potatoes with margarine and honey.
Blend in lemon juice and peel, bourbon, salt, and rhubarb sauce.
Form into 12 small rolls or balls, enclosing a pineapple chunk in center of each.
Roll each ball in nuts.
Place on greased baking sheet.
Bake for 15... - 39.2397
1. In a medium-size saucepan, mix brown sugar and cornstarch; add in water and vinegar.
2. Stir constantly and cook until sauce thickens; remove from heat. Add in butter or margarine and stir until melted.
3. Using a knife, slit each frankfurter... - 42.7698
Are you hosting a party or get-together? Make some great party appetizers with Chef Walter Staib as he makes party favorites like sliders, sausage pinwheels, and French-bread pizza. Watch this amazing video and prepare these appetizers to make your party a... - 147.318
Canapes are ideal to serve with pre-lunch or pre-dinner cocktails.
Remove the crusts from the bread, spread with butter and cut each slice into three.
Use any of these toppings: A slice of cheese and hard-cooked egg garnished with a walnut.
Slices of salami... - 33.3186
Bubbling Jade Punch
1.Follow the instructions on the package and prepare spinach.
2.Once done strain the excess water and keep in bowl.
3.Take a saucepan, heat butter and saute garlic in it.
4.Once the garlic is brown, remove it and add spinach to th epan... - 41.1574
Healthy Homemade Pizza
Everything tastes better homemade! Great tasting, low fat, whole wheat crust, everyone will love it! - 41.3561
Divide each loaf of dough into 4 balls.
Roll on cornmeal or lightly floured surface and pat out dough to 1/4-inch thickness to make small circles.
Brush each circle with oil.
Arrange hot Kingsford briquets on one side of the grill.
Oil hot grid to help... - 38.9086
Here is my recipe of an awesome hawaiian pizza. Only BASIC ingredients! NO premakes! No yeast!
TASTES AWESOME! - 36.6469