- » Ham Noodles Sour Cream
Ham Noodles Sour Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Ham Noodles Sour Cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Ham Noodles Sour Cream recipes.
Deviled Ham Noodle Ring
Just before draining noodles, generously grease a 6 1/2-cup ring mold.
Press the deviled ham evenly into bottom of mold and set aside.
Toss hot noodles with butter, then with a mixture of remaining ingredients until mixed.
Turn mixture into the mold over the... - 37.9685
Austrian Ham And Noodle Casserole
Drop noodles into 6 cups rapidly boiling salted water (4 teaspoons salt).
Heat to rapid boiling.
Cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes.
Cover and remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes.
Stir margarine and onion into noodles.
Stir eggs into sour... - 41.6379
Creamy Ham And Noodle Bake
In large saucepan cook plain or green noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or just till tender; drain.
In skillet cook onion and garlic in butter or margarine till onion is tender but not brown.
Combine onion mixture and the... - 38.6214
Austrian Ham Noodle Cake
In a large frypan, melt half of the butter and cook the scallions for 3 minutes, or until soft.
Add the noodles and the remaining butter and blend until the noodles are evenly coated.
Remove from the heat.
In a bowl blend the sour cream, eggs, ham, salt, and... - 41.5181
Ham Noodle Bake
1. Butter a 2 quart casserole.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°
3. In the buttered casserole, place a layer of noodles and cover it with a layer of ham.
4. In another dish, mix the onion, sour cream and coffee cream together till well mixed.... - 40.7952
Swissed Ham And Noodles Casserole
In 1-quart saucepan melt butter; saute onion and green pepper.
Remove from heat; stir in soup and sour cream.
In buttered 2-quart casserole layer 1/3 of the noodles, 1/3 of the Swiss cheese, 1/3 of the ham and 1/2 soup mixture.
Repeat layers, ending with... - 33.2308
Little Ham And Noodle Patches
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Put the noodles into about 2 quarts of boiling salted water.
3) Boil for about 10 minutes, or until barely tender.
4) Strain them through a strainer; rinse them thoroughly with cold water, then drain.
5) Spread... - 44.0028
Saute onions in butter, then combine all ingredients and put in casserole dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. - 34.0987
Noodles And Beans German Style
Soak beans in the water overnight.
Next morning add dill, onion and salt.
Bring to a boil, then turn heat low; cover and cook slowly for 1 1/2 hours, or until beans are tender.
Add more water during cooking if necessary.
Drain and reserve bean juice.
Cook... - 35.6793
Curry Noodle Salad
1) Grate the cheese and wash in cold water.
2) In a large pot of boiling water, add the salt and peas. Once the peas have boiled, drain them and set aside.
3) In a large bowl, mix together the yogurt, mayonnaise, salt, sugar, pepper,... - 90.7326
Meaty Noodle Casserole
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine soup, milk, and sour cream.
Stir in celery, mushrooms, pimiento, parsley, and onion.
Stir in cooked noodles and meat.
Transfer to a 2-quart casserole.
In a small bowl... - 38.8715
1 In a n ovenproof dish, combine all he ingredients except the cheese.
2 Mix well.
3 Sprinkle the top with 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
4 Bake at 325 degrees fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
5 Can be served with ham, chicken, roast beef etc. - 38.5942
Ham With Oysters
Toss all but oysters together put half in a casserole - arrange oysters in center and top with rest of mixture.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 26.067
Leftover Ham And Broccoli
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease bottom of a 2-quart oval baking dish.
3. Cook noodles following instructions on the package; drain.
4. In a medium bowl, mix together noodles and ham.
5. In a medium saucepan,... - 45.1513
1) In a pan, melt butter and stir in flour.
2) Pour in milk and cook until sauce thickens.
3) Stir in ham, olives, sherry, sour cream, and almond and heat but do not boil.
4) Serve sauce over noodles. - 38.9896
Gourmet Hamburger Stroganoff
1. In a pan heat butter and saute meat, onions and mushrooms.
2. Drain excess fat.
3. Sprinkle with flour, stir lightly, add consomme and stir until smooth and slightly thickened.
4. Add tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, simmer and... - 40.5908
Schinkenfleckerl With Cottage Cheese
In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked noodles, ground ham, cottage cheese, sour cream, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Stir gently until well mixed.
Spoon noodle mixture into a lightly greased 2-quart casserole dish.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on... - 33.652
Italian Style Beef Casserole
Wish to beef up your supper staple? Then try whomping this beefy Italian casserole at home. Betty whomps up a sumptuous, step-by-step recipe for slow-cooked stew that makes for a great winter supper. Follow this recipe to whomp up your own kitchen delight. - 92.4842