- » Ham Noodles
Ham Noodles Recipes
Ham noodles can be described as a combination of the two ingredients in a variety of ways in order to constitute a number of delectable and nutritious dishes. The Southern cooking that refers to the cuisine of the ... More »
Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Sweet And Sour Ham
Are you looking forward to prepare a unique recipe with ham? Here is a flavorful Chinese stir fried noodles with sweet and sour ham that would leave you licking your fingers. This simple stir fried noodles with sweet and sour ham recipe is amazing and worth... - 86.3476
Ham Vegetable And Noodle Salad
1) In a stockpot or a large saucepan, bring 4 quarts of water to a quick boil.
2) In the meantime, take out and discard any bruised or discoloured leaves from the spinach. Wash the leaves left behind under various changes of cold water and... - 45.9227
Crispy Noodles With Mushrooms And Ham
1. Place noodles in a medium pan and pour boiling water over them.
2. Add salt, cover with lid, reduce flame and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or till noodles are tender but not over cooked.
3. Using a strainer, drain off excess water and keep cooked... - 44.7372
Noodles With Ham And Walnuts Hawaiian Style
Combine the pineapple juice, vinegar, soy sauce, ketchup, and cornstarch in a small bowl and set aside.
Begin cooking the noodles according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion,... - 44.7255
Oyster And Ham Noodle Bake
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a skillet, saute the ham and onion in butter, until the ham is browned and onion is tender .
3) Stir in the oyster stew and Tabasco sauce, cook over a low heat, until thawed.
4) In a tightly-covered jar,... - 43.392
Ham And Corn With Noodles
Melt the butter in a skillet and cook the onion and green pepper about 5 minutes, or until onion begins to look transparent.
Stir in flour and slowly add milk, stirring until the sauce is smooth and thickened.
Add the ham, corn, curry powder and salt... - 43.2817
Ham And Noodles
Cook noodles according to directions on package until just tender.
Remove from heat.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Gradually add milk, mixing until well blended.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thick and smooth.
Remove from... - 43.1872
Ham & Noodle Tarts
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease 36 mini (or 12 regular) muffin pan cups generously.
Chop ham, cheese and green onions finely; set aside.
Cook noodles following label directions, just to the al dente state; drain.
Mix drained noodles into ham... - 42.7614
Little Ham And Noodle Patches
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Put the noodles into about 2 quarts of boiling salted water.
3) Boil for about 10 minutes, or until barely tender.
4) Strain them through a strainer; rinse them thoroughly with cold water, then drain.
5) Spread... - 41.9386
Ham Noodle Bake
1. Butter a 2 quart casserole.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°
3. In the buttered casserole, place a layer of noodles and cover it with a layer of ham.
4. In another dish, mix the onion, sour cream and coffee cream together till well mixed.... - 41.532
Ham And Noodles
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Lightly grease a 1 1/2 quart casserole
3 As per the package directions, cook the noodles.
4 Cut six slices, crosswise from the narrow end of pepper.
5 Reserve them for for garnish.
6 Chop the... - 41.3125
Cook the somen or noodles in boiling salted water for 5 minutes, or until they are just tender.
Drain and rinse under cold running water.
Transfer to a bowl and put into the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, make the sauce.
Put the dashi into a large... - 41.1129
Cheesy Noodles With Ham
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Cook the noodles in boiling salted water for about 10 minutes till tender.
3) Grease an ovenproof dish.
4) Cut ham into strips.
5) In two bowls separate eggs.
6) Stir yolks, 3/4 cup of the cheese and... - 40.2647
In a microwave safe casserole dish, combine water, oil and salt.
Bring to a boil, on high.
Stir in linguini.
Cook on medium until noodles are tender.
In a 6 cup (1.5 L) covered casserole dish, combine diced ham, onion and... - 40.2551
Parmesan Noodles And Ham
1. Cook Rigatoni noodles by boiling and set aside.
2. In a medium skillet, add oil, green onions and toss until soft.
3. Now, add ham and almonds and cook until thoroughly heated.
4. Add the drained rigatoni noodles to it and ½ cup of... - 40.0067
Ham Noodle Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In a pot of salted, boiling water cook the noodles as per its packet instructions. Drain the noodles.
3) In a bowl, mix together the ham and 3/4 cup of cheese.
4) Into the greased 1-quart baking dish,... - 39.705
Noodles And Ham
Noodles And Ham has a Appetizing taste. The ham and noodles gives the Noodles And Ham Dissimilar taste. - 39.6611
New England Ham And Noodle Bake
About 45 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 375°F.
Cook noodles as label directs; drain.
Meanwhile, in large skillet in salad oil, saute ham and onions until golden; add undiluted cheese soup, milk and oysters; cook 2 or 3 minutes, stirring... - 39.6202
Ham And Noodle Rabbit
Mix together flour, salt, mustard, hot pepper sauce, and cheese.
Stir in cheese mixture and cook over low heat until smooth, stirring constantly.
Add beer and continue stirring over low heat until thoroughly blended.
Add ham and noodles and mix... - 38.8289
Oriental Noodle Soup With Carrots Ham And Zucchini
1 In a 4-quart flameproof casserole, combine the broth, water, ginger and sesame oil (if using), and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, cut the ham into strips about 1/4 inch wide and 2 inches long. Cut the lettuce into shreds.
3 Add the... - 37.7606
Country Noodles And Ham
1) As per the directions given on the package, cook the pasta.
2) Heat the olive oil in a large pot placed over high heat. Saute he onion and hamd for 3 minutes.
3) Add the peas, mushrooms and garlic and cook for another 6 minutes. Add the chicken... - 37.212
Ham And Noodles
Place carrots, green pepper, celery, onion and butter in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese.
Cover and microwave 7 to 10 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
Stir in... - 37.1037
Noodle And Ham Casserole
Make a white sauce by melting butter in a skillet or sauce pan.
Add flour and stir until blended.
Slowly add milk and cook until mixture thickens, stirring constantly.
Add salt and if you wish, a bit of pepper.
Put a layer of noodles into a greased oven... - 36.4739
Ham And Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Marinate chicken for 1/2 hour. Steam over high heat for 12-15 minutes. Let cool, thinly shred and keep warm.
2. Parboil fresh noodles in 1 quart of water with 1/2 teaspoon salt for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove and drain. Toss with 2 teaspoons sesame oil and place... - 33.9513
Ham Noodle Casserole
1. Wash leeks very thoroughly removing any discoloured outside leaves.
2. Chop into rings.
3. Dice ham.
4. Grease casserole. Layer leeks, ham and noodles (seasoning each layer) and a little grated cheese.
5. Pour milk over and sprinkle grated cheese. Bake at... - 33.5669
Noodles N Soup With Chicken And Ham
I got this Noodles n Soup With Chicken And Ham from a Chinese magazine a few years back. I really feel sad that I tried this Noodles n Soup With Chicken And Ham recipe only now and missed on it all these years. Take care not to find yourself in similar... - 31.757
Ham And Pea Noodle Soup
In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, cook ham in butter until browned.
Stir in soup mix, water and peas.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer 7 to 10 minutes until noodles and peas are tender, stirring occasionally. - 29.8502
Ham Noodle Bake
1. Pour water in 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes or until water bubbles. Add noodles; recover.
3. Microwave on DEFROST for 10 to 12 minutes or until noodles are tender. Drain and stir in re - 29.0657
Noodles N Soup With Ham And Oysters
I am sure you will find this Noodles n Soup With Ham And Oysters as enjoyable and quick to make as I have. This Noodles n Soup With Ham And Oysters is a snappy super appetizer. Enjoy the taste! - 28.8612
Ham And Noodle Supper
Sauté ham and mushrooms in butter in medium skillet.
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Heat peas and drain.
Combine noodles, peas, ham, mushrooms, and cheese.
Serve immediately in heated serving dish with additional cheese, if desired. - 27.8701
Ham Noodles Recipes By Category