- » Ham Meatloaf
Ham Meatloaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham meatloaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham meatloaf recipes.
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
In a large bowl, mix meat loaf ingredients.
Pour into a 8 x 12 inch (20.5 x 30.5 cm) pyrex dish.
Cook in oven 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients.
Remove meatloaf from oven.
Brush... - 35.9247
You May Also Like!
Ham And Cheese Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) In a large bowl, mix together meat-loaf mixture, milk, eggs, bread crumbs, onion, mustard, and salt using hands until the mixture becomes very smooth.
3) Into an 8-cup baking dish, pack half... - 43.9938
Ham And Turkey Loaf
1) Take a 2 lb loaf tin and grease it well and line its base with paper.
2) In a large basin, combine cornflakes, minced ham, chicken and onion.
3) Add tomato ketchup, eggs, mustard, cloves, salt and pepper.
4) Combine everything... - 43.5621
Golden Glazed Ham Loaf
This golden glazed ham loaf is a fruited meatloaf. Moistened with milk and fruit preserve or marmalade, the golden glazed ham loaf is spiced with a hint of mustard. Oven cooked, this ham loaf is prepared with added breadcrumbs and can be served, garnished as... - 40.3956
Glazed Ham And Pork Loaf
Glazed ham and pork loaf is a sugar glazed meat loaf recipe. Prepared with milk and added cracker crumbs, the glazed ham and pork meatloaf is oven cooked and comes out savory and moist. - 36.6308
Rolled Stuffed Meatloaf
Mix ground beef, egg, salt, and pepper thoroughly.
On waxed paper, roll meat mixture out onto 1/23-inch thick rectangle (about 8 x 11-inch).
Lay ham slices crosswise, then cheese.
Sprinkle with chopped olives.
Roll meat into log shape.
Secure the ends and... - 42.4197
Glazed Veal And Ham Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 325F.
2) Take a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan and line with bacon.
3) Layer with veal and ham alternately. Begin and end with veal. Season with little salt, pepper, parsley, shallot and thyme.
4) Put a bay leaf on top and... - 46.3783
Mustard Ham Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In a large bowl, mix together ham, pork, milk and bread cubes. Mix well and shape into a loaf.
3) Place the loaf in a shallow baking pan.
4) In a bowl, mix together the dry mustard, brown sugar, vinegar... - 41.336
In medium bowl, combine meat, 1 can of tomato sauce, egg, bread crumbs, green onion, celery, salt and pepper; mix well.
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, shape one-half of meat mixture into an 8" x 5" rectangle.
Top with cheese, ham and olives.
Spread rest of... - 44.6854
Extra Special Meatloaf
1. Grate cheese and set aside
2. In a bowl, mix together beef, eggs, bread crumbs, tomato juice and seasonings
3. In a skillet, heat vegetable oil and saute onions in it till clear; add it to the meat mixture, place the mixture between... - 46.1349
Meatloaf With Cranberries
Got company coming over and wondering what to make, then here is an excellent recipe idea for you. The chef here provides simple directives to make meatloaf with pork, cranberries and cheese. Definitely a super easy thing to put together and your guest are... - 87.8342
Ham Meatloaf Recipes By Category