- » Ham Marinade
Ham Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham marinade recipes.
2 Ingredient Holiday Ham Marinade
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for 2 ingredient holiday ham marinade. - 0
Ham Steak Barbecue
1. Put ham slice into a shallow dish. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over ham. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
2. Remove ham from marinade and place on grill over hot coals. Grill 25 minutes on one side, basting with marinade; turn and grill 20 minutes... - 30.682
Marinated Baked Ham
Combine all ingredients except ham, mix well.
Pour over ham slice, cover and chill 8 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.
Drain ham, reserving marinade.
Place ham in a shallow baking pan, bake, uncovered, at 325Â° for 35 to 40 minutes, basting every... - 30.0491
Grilled Ham Slice
In a saucepan, combine jelly, mustard, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
Heat till jelly melts.
Slash fat edge of ham slice.
Pour sauce over ham in a shallow dish.
Refrigerate overnight or let stand at room temperature for 2 hours, spooning sauce over ham several... - 34.7138
Party Ham Slices
Party Ham Slices! You donâ€™t have to search any further for a yummy ham preparation for your party tonight! This wonderful Party Ham Slices recipe will definitely make your party a success. Don't believe me? Try it!! - 39.2337
Marinated Baked Ham
Place first 3 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Seal bag; marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove ham from marinade, reserving marinade.
Place ham, fat side up, in a shallow roasting pan lined with heavy-duty... - 41.3606
Orange Braised Ham Steak
1 ln a shallow baking dish, combine the orange juice, rum, honey, garlic, thyme, orange rind, and allspice.
Score the edge of the ham with a knife at 1 -inch intervals to prevent curling.
Add the ham to the marinade, cover with plastic food wrap, and... - 42.0988
Barbecued Ham Steaks
Lay ham steaks in a glass or earthenware dish.
Mix marinade ingredients together and pour over steaks.
Allow to stand at room temperature for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Cook under grill or over glowing coals for 3-4 minutes each side, basting with... - 30.0494
Sparkling Grilled Ham
Slash the fat edge of ham.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over ham in shallow baking dish.
Refrigerate overnight or let stand at room temperature 2 hours, spooning marinade over several times.
Broil ham slice over slow coals, about 15 minutes on each... - 28.3284
Orange Baked Ham
1. Score ham in a diamond design; place in a large zip-top plastic bag. Combine orange juice concentrate and next 6 ingredients; pour over ham. Seal bag, and shake until ham is well coated. Marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning bag... - 38.577
Grilled Ham Slices
Combine catsup, water, oil, and garlic.
Place ham slices in shallow pan, pour over marinade, cover, and refrigerate for 4 hours or until next day, turning occasionally.
Lift slices from marinade and drain briefly.
Pour marinade through a wire strainer into a... - 25.4327
Golden Grilled Ham
Score fat edge of ham.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour 1 cup orange juice mixture over ham in a shallow baking dish.
Refrigerate 8 hours, or let stand at room temperature 1 hour, spooning marinade over ham several times.
Refrigerate remaining orange juice... - 33.9297
Place ham in baking dish and cover with a mixture of the soy, sherry, green onions, ginger, and water; let stand in marinade for 1 hour.
Remove ham from marinade, dry with paper towel.
Brown ham on both sides in the oil in a heavy frying pan.
Pour over the... - 26.628
Barbecued Ham Steak
Place the ham steaks in a large frying pan and cover them with water.
Parboil for five minutes, then pour off the water.
Remove the pan from the heat.
Make a marinade mixture from the cider, brown sugar, dry mustard and cloves.
Let the ham soak in the... - 34.4386
Spicy Ham Steak
Combine butter, sherry, pineapple juice, cloves, paprika, mustard, sugar, and garlic.
Pour over ham, cover, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Lift ham from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade).
Place ham on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches... - 28.9766
Steamed Marinated Scallops And Ham
1. Cut each scallop in half. Add sherry and let stand 15 minutes, turning occasionally. Drain, discarding marinade. Arrange scallop sections on a heatproof dish.
2. Mince onion and ginger root and sprinkle over scallops. Then season with salt. Shred ham and... - 27.1648
Baked Ham With Apricot Stuffing
1) Bone the ham from butcher to keep space for stuffing.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F.
3) In a large bowl add meat, wine, bay leaves and marinate for 6 hours, turning in between.
4) Halve apricots and remove pits.
5) Drain meat from... - 40.7914
Marinated Scallops With Cured Ham And Oranges
Cut the scallops into quarters.
Mix the orange rind and juice, olive oil, vinegar, herbs and some pepper in a shallow dish.
Add the scallops, toss and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
Cut each slice of ham into six strips.
Wrap one around each scallop... - 38.0963
1. Using a pointed tip knife, score surface of ham, with diagonal ¼ inch deep slashes in a diamond pattern.
2. Press the whole cloves into the ham.
3. Put the studded ham in a plastic bag.
4. In 2-cup measure, combine pineapple juice, brown sugar,... - 42.4172
In a bowl, mix first 4 ingredients well.
With a fork, prick ham slices all over.
Place in a covered dish.
Pour liquid mixture over ham.
Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Preheat oven to broil.
Remove ham from dish, reserving marinade.
Transfer ham... - 30.2556
Combine all ingredients except ham; mix well.
Mari- nate ham in sauce for at least 6 hours or overnight; turn ham occasionally.
Place ham on rack in baking pan.
Strain marinade; reserve.
Bake at 300 degrees for 4 hours or until ham is tender, basting... - 37.6849
Gingered Ham Slice
Gingered ham slice is a super simple yet delicious and savory ham recipe made that can be baked in your oven. The ham is siply baked in a flavorful marinade of ginger ale with brown sugar, orange juice, mustard and wine vinegar. Flavored lightly with cloves... - 34.5664
Sunshine Glazed Ham
1) Using a sharp knife, remove the skin from the ham and score the fat across to stud with cloves
2) Into a shallow roasting pan, place the ham fat side up
3) Insert a meat thermometer into the meat taking care not to touch the bone or... - 44.8114
Hawaiian Ham Slices
Trim excess fat from 1 pound fully cooked boneless ham; slice into 4 portions.
Blend 1/3 cup pineapple juice; 2 tablespoons soy sauce; 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger; and 1/2 clove garlic, minced.
Pour over ham in shallow container.
Marinate 30 minutes, turning... - 29.2754
Stuffed Winter Melon With Ham
Peel the skin and discard the seeds from the winter melon slice.
Cut into double slices 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide, 1 1/2 inches (4 cm) long, and 1/3 inch (8 mm) thick.
Mix the ground pork with the marinade ingredients listed above.
Stir in one direction.
Cut the... - 45.0274
1) Take a small bowl and combine together orange juice, sherry, brown sugar, prepared mustard and ground cloves in it.
2) Take a shallow baking pan and place ham in it. Prick with a fork.
3) Pour prepared juice mixture over ham and marinate in... - 45.0827
Ham And Apple On Skewers
Place all ingredients in bowl, mix and marinate 15 minutes.
Drain and reserve marinade.
Alternate ham and apples on skewers; place on ovenproof platter.
Broil 8 to 10 minutes 6 in (15 cm) from top element.
Turn skewers over once and baste with marinade.
These... - 30.4694
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Place ham in a shallow baking pan; prick thoroughly with a fork.
Pour orange juice mixture over ham; marinate 2 hours in refrigerator, turning ham occasionally.
Place ham, fat side up, in baking pan... - 34.8073
Ham Sprout Kabobs
Cook Brussels sprouts according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, scrub potatoes.
Peel a strip around the center of each new potato.
Cook, covered, in boiling salted water for 10 to 15 minutes or till tender.
Drain and cool.
In a plastic bag combine... - 32.4322
Fruited Ham Kabobs
Parboil green pepper pieces 0 to 5 minutes; drain and let cool.
Alternately thread green pepper pieces, ham cubes, orange segments, and prunes on 6 (12-inch) wooden skewers.
Place kabobs in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine orange juice and remaining... - 33.6332
1) Mix all ingredients in 1-quart casserole.
2) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 1 to 2 minutes and stir after a minute.
3) Keep aside.
4) Arrange ham on microwavable roasting rack and seal tightly with plastic.
5) Cook at Microwave at Power 7 for 15... - 44.3708
Hawaiian Ham Kabobs
1. Drain pineapple chunks, reserving juice.
2. Combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, and the next 6 ingredients in a shallow dish, stir well. Stir in pineapple and ham. Cover,- marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove... - 38.071
Marinated Ham With Sauce Veronise
Combine brown sugar with honey, mustard, and pat over top of ham.
With metal skewer or long-tined fork, poke ham in several places.
Pour wine over ham.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, turning ham over several times to marinate.
Roast... - 30.9176
Hawaiian Ham Kabobs
1) Pour off the liquid from pineapple and reserve 1/3 cup of liquid.
2) In a bowl, place together pineapple liquid, soy sauce, oil, ginger, garlic powder and pepper.
3) Whisk the soy sauce mixture until well mixed.
4) Mix in ham,... - 47.2467
Chicken And Ham Slices
Leave the chicken breast whole and marinate for 30 minutes in a small bowl.
Cut the ham into strips 1 cm (1/2 in) wide and 4 cm (2 in) long and marinate for 30 minutes in a small bowl.
Steam both the ham and the chicken in the separate bowls for 30... - 41.3628
Homemade Spicy Ham Steak
Combine all ingredients except ham and mix well.
Slash edges of ham and marinate in sherry and pineapple mixture for 3 hours; turn several times.
Grill over low to medium coals for 20 minutes, basting frequently with marinade and turning occasionally.
Carve... - 31.3513
Ham Steak Oriental
Mix chili sauce, soy sauce, corn syrup, and lemon juice together in a bowl.
Place ham slice in a shallow baking dish and pour soy mixture over it.
Let stand at room temperature about 1 hour, spooning the marinade over ham occasionally.
Top ham slice with... - 36.9916
Lamb N Ham Kabobs
Combine first 7 ingredients; add lamb, ham, and onions.
Stir to coat.
Let stand 2 to 3 hours, turning meat occasionally.
Alternate lamb and ham on skewers.
Broil about 5 inches from heat 15 minutes or till done.
Heat marinade to pass. - 37.8415
Wilted Cabbage Salad With Ham
1) Drain artichokes and reserve the marinade for later use.
2) Cut up the artichoke into fairly large pieces.
3) In a 12-inch skillet over medium-high temperature, heat reserved marinade.
4) Add ham and pepper strips.
5) Cook and stir for about 2... - 44.1617
Marinated Ham And Tortellini Salad
1) In a pan, cook the tortellini as per the package instructions.
2) Drain the tortellini and rinse under cold running water, then drain thoroughly and keep aside.
3) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the lemon juice, orange juice, salad oil,... - 45.8276
Chicken And Ham Seville
Remove skin and snip off small rib bones from chicken breasts.
Arrange in a single layer in large shallow baking pan, 13x9x2; pour salad dressing over; turn to coat all sides; cover lightly; let stand at room temperature, turning occasionally, 2 to 3 hours,... - 43.8271
Place the macaroni in boiling water for 12 to 15 minutes.
Drain the macaroni, cool it with cold water, and let it stand to dry.
Mix the cold macaroni and the diced ham in a large bowl.
Peel and slice the banana and let it stand with half of the lemon... - 47.6617
Mustardy Ham Kebabs
1) In oiled skewers, thread the cubed gammon, corn pieces, and mushrooms.
2) In a shallow dish arrange the skewers.
3) Combine the marinade ingredients, mix well, and pour over the kebabs.
4) Grill until kebabs are tender.
5) Serve warm with... - 35.6754
Peanut Dipped Kabobs
1) In a bowl, blend all the marinade ingredients.
2) Add the ham cubes in the marinade and coat evenly. Cover and marinate for about 30 minutes.
3) Start the broiler and set at medium.
4) With a slotted spoon take out the ham cubes and... - 43.464
Ham Baked In A Crust
Dry the ham well, place it in a pot and season it with the marjoram and a generous grinding of pepper.
Pour on the gin, cover and let the ham stand at room temperature for 30 minutes, turning it occasionally.
Gradually stir enough lukewarm water into the... - 34.0065
Mediterranean Ham Buffet
In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
Stir in bouillon cubes, onion, salt, garlic salt, monosodium glutamate, if desired, sugar, turmeric and rice.
Cover tightly and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand, covered, until all water is absorbed,... - 45.3291
Dried Apricot Ham And Leek Stuffed Chicken Breasts
To Prepare Chicken: Cut off all fat from chicken.
Cut a pocket horizontally into each breast by holding the knife parallel to the counter and cutting back as far as possible without cutting in half.
Leave a small edge uncut on 3 sides.
Place in shallow glass... - 43.8504
Chicken And Ham Salad With Mustard Dressing
1) Skin the tomatoes and hollow out centers.
2) Mix together chicken, ham, onion, celery and French dressing and keep it aside for 1 hour.
3) Drain the excess marinade after 1 hour.
4) Season tomato shells with salt.
5) Place them upside... - 45.903
Pork Ham And Veal Pie
1) Cut veal into thin strips.
2) Place in a bowl with bay leaves, brandy and a pinch of salt.
3) Leave to marinate overnight.
4) Cut ham into thin strips, add to veal and leave to marinate for another 2 hours.
5) Preheat the oven to... - 45.9421
Drain the pineapple but save the syrup.
Combine the syrup with the ginger, sugar, garlic salt, and soy sauce.
Into this marinade put the ham cubes and marinate them 1/2 hour.
Drain the ham cubes and thread them, alternately with the pineapple cubes, on... - 35.042
Hot Artichoke Appetizers
1. If the artichoke hearts are large, cut them in quarters. If they are small, cut them in half. You should have about 40 pieces.
2. Combine the marinade ingredients in a blender, and process for 30 seconds, or until smooth. Place the artichoke hearts in a... - 31.7802
Hot Game Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Cut the game neatly into serving pieces, cleaning as much bone as possible.
3) In a bowl, put the cognac, wine, onion, parsley and seasoning. Put the pieces in game into the bowl and marinate for... - 45.6361
Hamburgers Walter Trohan
Blend 1 small can of Smithfield Ham Spread or deviled ham with 1 pound of fresh-ground steak.
Add very little salt, and freshly ground pepper to taste.
Cut pieces of Roquefort or blue cheese into 1 1/4 inch squares about 1/2 inch thick.
Mold hamburgers around... - 30.9281
Prosciutto Fresco Brasato Al Marsala
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large stainless steel bowl or large glass add marsala, olive oil, bay leaves and lemon juice.
3. In the marinade turn the gammon so that it is well moistened. Marinate for 6 hours at room temperature or... - 48.4432
Orange Chicken & Hamrolls With Watercress
1. Remove skin and snip off small rib bones from chicken breasts. Arrange in a single layer in large shallow baking pan, 13x9x2; pour salad dressing over; turn to coat all sides; cover lightly; let stand at room temperature, turning occasionally, 2 to 3... - 33.627
Portuguese Pork And Clams
Combine wine, paprika, salt, pepper, 6 cloves minced garlic, bay leaves and mix well.
Add pork and marinate in the mixture for 8 hours or overnight.
Drain pork and reserve marinade, discarding bay leaves.
Heat oil in large skillet.
Saute... - 43.052
Rabbit And Pork Terrine
Rabbit And Pork Terrine is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare non-veg recipe, Rabbit And Pork Terrine is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 40.2295
Oysters In Blankets
In small mixing bowl, combine all marinade ingredients.
Gently stir in oysters to coat.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Marinate for 1 hour on counter.
Lift oysters from marinade.
Wrap one ham strip around each oyster.
Secure with wooden pick.
Place on - 36.7431
Barbecued Shrimp On A Skewer
Barbecued shrimp on a skewer is a ham wrapped shrimp recipe. Prepared with a tangy herbed wine and tomato marinade with basil and a hint of lemon juice for flavor, the shrimps are grill cooked with frequent marinade bastes and can be served as appetizer or... - 42.7379
Spiced Pineapple Pickups
Spiced Pineapple Pickups is something you gotta try. This Spiced Pineapple Pickups is packed with the richness of pineapple, vinegar and cinnamon. Just give this rich tasting fruit pickups a try this weekend. - 33.2106
Skewered Sicilian Pork
1) Cut the 2.5 cm/1 inch cubes out of the pork meat.
2) In a mixing bowl, place all the ingredients of marinade and mix them well. ... - 47.0171
Marinate chicken breasts in sherry in refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours.
Turn 2 or 3 times.
Sprinkle breasts with salt and pepper.
Heat butter until bubbly.
Brown on both sides.
Just before removing from skillet, sprinkle 2 tablespoons sherry... - 43.2684
Brazilian Roast Stuffed Suckling Pig
Mix together the ingredients for the marinade.
Pour over the pig, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours, turning the pig over occasionally in order to let the marinade soak in thoroughly.
To make the stuffing, fry the bacon, ham and sausages... - 45.3603
Barbecued Shrimp On A Skewer
1)In large bowl, combine onion soup mix, tomatoes, reserved liquid, oil, wine, basil, lemon juice and peppercorns and whisk with a fork.
2) To this marinade, shrimp and toss well
3)... - 43.5476
Let the rabbit marinate for two days.
Melt 2 tbsp bacon fat in skillet, add 1/2 pound raw diced ham.
Remove to Dutch oven.
In same drippings brown 5 green onions, cut in pieces.
Put in with the ham.
Brown rabbit pieces rolled in flour.
Add... - 44.7283
Marinated artichokes add flavor to both the crust and the topping of this delicious pizza. - 36.9463
Chicken In Pouches
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Bone, skin and slice the chicken breasts into 3 long pieces.
3) Trim off the ham fat and cut each ham slice into 3 pieces.
4) In a bowl, mix the onion, soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch, garlic powder and... - 39.3434
Chicken And Mushroom Soup
1. Prepare the chicken by slicing it into 1/2 inch (1 cm) cubes. Do not remove the bones from the chicken. Combine the chicken with sherry or rice wine and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and marinate for 10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, put the... - 43.3446
Polio Alia Milanese
1. Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of greaseproof paper and pound with a rolling pin or meat mallet until they are flattened.
2. Arrange the chicken breasts, in one layer, in a baking dish. Mix together the ingredients for the marinade and pour... - 27.5527
Orange Marinated Pork Roast
In a glass, ceramic or stainless steel bowl, combine orange, lemon and lime juices, onion and mustard.
Cut slits into the fatty exterior of the pork roast and insert slivers of garlic.
Put roast into marinade, turn to coat it and refrigerate for 12 to 24... - 45.9157
Stuffed Meat Roll
1) Pound the steak, as thin as possible between 2 sheets of waxed paper.
2) In a bowl, mix vinegar, garlic and pepper.
4) Marinate the steak in the mixture for 30 minutes.
5) Drain the steak, reserving the marinade.
6) Place the steak on... - 44.0054
Boned Roast Capon
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Slice the ham into 1/2-inch thick strips. In a small bowl filled with sherry and shallots, add in the ham. Let marinate for 60 minutes.
3) On the chopping board, place the capon with its breast side down. Slice... - 43.9762
Galantine De Canard A L'orange
For marinade: Blend all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Carefully bone 1 duckling.
Begin by splitting along backbone, then with a very sharp knife separate skin and meat from carcass, cutting at all times against the carcass.
Extreme care should be taken,... - 44.615
Cold Meat Tray
Place whole or halved meat slices on tray in an attractive arrangement (flat, folded or rolled slices).
Or, form cornucopia shapes and fill with potato salad or cottage cheese
Garnishes of parsley radishes, olives, tomato wedges, pickles and/or pickled... - 27.999
Artichoke Chefs Salad With Curry Dressing
Drain artichoke hearts reserving marinade for dressing.
Line chilled salad bowl with outer lettuce leaves.
Shred remainder of lettuce and mound in bowl.
Core and cut apple and pear into slices; arrange on lettuce with ham, cheese and artichoke hearts.
Serve... - 28.5736
Cut the flesh into neat pieces and marinate in the wine and brandy for about 3 hours.
Cut the veal or steak and the ham into strips and line a deep pie dish.
Sprinkle with a little of the finely chopped onions and herbs and a few pieces of the quartered... - 40.7099
Rosemary Lamb With Curry Yogurt Sauce
COMBINE THE COCONUT MILK, rosemary, garlic, fish sauce, black bean sauce, curry powder, white and black peppers, and chile in a large bowl.
Add the lamb chops and turn to coat them evenly.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
REMOVE THE... - 43.7959
Mix the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl.
Add the rabbit, cover and leave in a cold place for 12 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain the rabbit, reserving the marinade, and dry on kitchen paper.
Mix together the flour, salt and pepper and use to coat the... - 44.4825
Leg Of Pork Cooked Like Wild Boar
Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a bowl, put in the pork, cover, refrigerate and marinate the pork for five days, turning it occasionally.
Dry the pork well and brown it in a roasting pan in 4 tablespoons [60 ml.] of the butter.
Add the wine and... - 38.6391
Spicy Roast Pork
Put pork in shallow pan; coat with remaining ingredients mixed together.
Marinate in refrigerator overnight, turning once or twice so that sauce penetrates all areas equally.
Remove from marinade, reserving marinade.
Roast pork in open pan in preheated... - 42.2279
Cut the hare into serving pieces and place in a bowl with the wine, vinegar, carrot, onion, juniper berries, bay leaf and peppercorns.
Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the hare marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 days.
Remove the hare.
Strain and... - 44.4429
Stuffed Steamed Trout
1. Score both sides of the fish with 3 diagonal cuts, 3/4 inch deep. Combine the marinade ingredients on a deep plate large enough to hold the fish. Add the fish, turn to coat, and set aside for 30 minutes. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set... - 33.6433
Deep Fried Bacon Wrapped Oysters
1. Shell oysters. Mince ginger root; then combine with soy sauce and sherry. Add to oysters and let stand 15 minutes, turning occasionally. Drain, discarding marinade.
2. Meanwhile crush nutmeats almost to a powder. Cut each bacon strip crosswise in 4... - 36.4095
Leg Of Pork Cooked Like Game
Trim all fat from the meat and season the meat with salt.
Bring the water and vinegar to a boil with the peppercorns, allspice berries, carrots, bay leaf, parsley root, turnip and onions.
Boil this marinade for five minutes, then let it cool before pouring it... - 44.0616
Combine wine, chicken stock, slice of lemon, 1 bay leaf, 1 clove garlic, 2 tsp. salt, peppercorns, sprigs of parsley celery leaves, slice of onion, carrot and dash cayenne in large saucepan the day before the dish is to be prepared.
Bring to a boil, turn down... - 45.5368
Pineapple Pork Kebabs
Trim away any fat or gristle from the meat and cut into 1 inch cubes.
Combine the sugar, salt, soy sauce and eggs.
Stir in pork and refrigerate several hours, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cut the onions in half and peppers into 1 inch square... - 39.4759
Herbed Pork Roast
Remove skin and excess fat from pork.
Place in large bowl.
Pour water over; add remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Turn meat two or three times if possible.
Transfer meat and marinade to slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook... - 40.8759
Combine the shallots with the salt, sugar, caramel syrup, pepper and fish sauce, and pour the mixture over the pork cubes.
Marinate at room temperature for about one hour.
Bring the water to a boil in a heavy pot.
Put the pork and its marinade into the... - 34.7251
Paper Wrapped Chicken
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
To wrap chicken, place a square of parchment paper on work surface with one point facing you.
Brush lightly with sesame oil.
Place 2 or 3 pieces... - 41.3949
Glass Noodles With Pork And Shrimp
Soak the noodles in tepid (barely warm) water for 1/2 hour.
Dice the pork and marinate in the ginger, wine, and soy for about 15 minutes.
Heat the wok or frying pan and then add the oil.
Add the meat, drained of the marinade.
Reserve the marinade.
Add the... - 40.9328
Paper Wrapped Chicken
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
To wrap chicken, place a square of parchment paper on work surface with one point facing you.
Brush lightly with sesame oil.
Place 2 or 3 pieces of chicken... - 45.0633
Ham Steak rolled with marinated Chicken Breast and Beef Flank Steak make for a Barnyard feast ya family and friends will give ya a thumbs-up for. And it's real easy to do, as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys. - 0
Beef Tenderloin In Pastry
Trim excess fat from meat.
Set meat on platter.
Combine wine and dressing, and pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 4 hours, turning meat several times.
Thaw cream puff dough according to package directions, about 1 hour before serving time.
Drain meat,... - 34.5022
Arroz Con Pollo
If you ever wondered what it takes to make Arroz con Pollo, look no further than the EcoRico kitchen! Giselle and her Mom make this Puerto Rican comfort food fully organic and crazee delish! - 108.416
Andalusian Steak Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
2) In a shallow baking dish, mix together vinegar, olive oil, garlic, cilantro, and black pepper for the marinade.
3) Mix in flank steak and toss it to coat well.
4) Marinate the steak in the covered... - 44.7239
Terrine De Faisan
1. With a sharp pointed knife, slice the meat from pheasant carcass.
2. Discard skin.
3. Cut breast meat into strips.
4. Scrape sinews from leg meat.
5. In a bowl, put breast meat with ham and pork strips, pour brandy and Madeira on top. Cover... - 43.7972
Rub ginger, green onion, half of the wine, and half of the salt in chicken body cavity.
Rub the remaining wine and salt on outside of chicken.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan.
Plunge ham into boiling water for 1... - 42.0625
Cuban Breaded Steaks With Red Beans And Rice
1) In a large heavy skillet, saute the bacon over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, until crisp.
Remove and drain on paper towels.
2) In the same skillet, saute the ham in the skillet drippings, for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until... - 44.9327