Tomato Macaroni Cheese
- » Ham Macaroni Cheese Tomato
Ham Macaroni Cheese Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham macaroni cheese tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham macaroni cheese tomato recipes.
Macaroni And Ham Casserole
Melt butter over low heat, add flour, blend, and add milk.
Cook until thick and creamy.
Add salt, paprika and cheese.
Stir until well mixed.
Add macaroni and ham, then tomatoes.
Pour into shallow buttered baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Serves 6. - 40.6491
Ham Macaroni Bake
1. Cook macaroni, drain and keep hot for Step 4.
2. While macaroni cooks, saute onion until soft in 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine in a medium-size skillet. Stir in flour, mustard and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
3. Stir in... - 34.706
Ham Macaroni Casserole
Cook the macaroni in boiling, salted water about 15 minutes; drain and cool.
Cream butter, add the egg yolks and the ham; mix together and mix thoroughly with the cooked macaroni.
Beat the egg whites until they form stiff peaks; then quickly mix them in with... - 39.8423
Ham And Macaroni Salad
1) Take a bowl and mix together onion, ham, cheese, macaroni, dill pickle, and celery.
2) Mix mustard and mayonnaise and stir well.
3) Combine the mayonnaise mixture with macaroni and toss lightly.
4) Chill in a refrigerator.
5) Garnish with... - 40.8762
Ham Macaroni Bake
1. As per label directions cook macaroni, drain and keep hot.
2. In a medium-size frying pan while macaroni cooks, saute onion until soft in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine.
3. Set remaining 1 tablespoon butter or margarine aside.
4. Into the... - 45.7363
Ham And Macaroni Salad
This Ham and Macaroni Salad tastes exactly like my mom used to make it; now, some of my peers say it tastes even better. You too would want to try out this extremely simple, yet delicious recipe for Ham and Macaroni Salad and lte me know how it turned out for... - 35.3893
Serena's Macaroni And Cheese
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) In salted boiling water, cook macaroni for 15 minutes and then drain.
3) In the white sauce, stir one cup cheese and season with salt and pepper.
4) Stir in macaroni, ham, and tomatoes in the sauce.
5)... - 42.5803
Macaroni Ham Salad
Combine all ingredients.
Toss together until blended.
Put in tomato cups and sprinkle with grated cheese. - 28.2185
Macaroni Stuffed Tomatoes
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain well, rinse in cold water, and drain again.
Combine macaroni, ham, cheese, relish, pimento, onion, mayonnaise, and mustard; blend well and add salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and refrigerate until next day,... - 38.6873
Macaroni Ring has a great taste. If you like ham with macaroni with cheese sauce then you should try this Macaroni Ring recipe. - 37.3019
Iberian Macaroni And Cheese
In a large saucepan (one that will hold the cooked pasta, tomato sauce, and meat) over medium heat, melt the butter and cook the ham and sausage for 10 minutes.
Stir in the tomato sauce and the cooked pasta; cook 5 minutes.
In a buttered baking dish, place a... - 28.2316
Easy Baked Macaroni
In this video, your very own Filipino Chef is showing a delicious Italian Baked Macaroni recipe. If you are a Filipino, then you are fortunate enough to have this recipe in your own language but if you are not then this video would not be of much use to you. - 108.11
Ham With Cheese
Ham With Cheese is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 35.402
Savory Ham Tomato Casserole
Cook the macaroni according to the package directions; drain.
Combine tomatoes, celery, onion, green pepper, and seasonings; cook gently 30 minutes.
Combine macaroni, vegetables, meat, parsley, and 3/4 cup of the cheese; turn into greased 2-quart... - 41.5721
1) Preheat the oven to 425°.
2) Grease an 8 inch souffle dish.
3) Place macaroni in saucepan of boiling salted water and cook till tender.
4) Coarsely chop the ham.
5) Meanwhile, lightly beat the eggs.
6) Drain macaroni and place in... - 40.4321
Ham And Cheese Salad
In large mixing bowl, gently combine all ingredients; mix well.
Chill before serving.
Serve on lettuce leaves.
If desired, garnish with crumbled bleu cheese.
One-half cup uncooked macaroni gives the 1 1/2 cups cooked macaroni needed for this recipe.
A... - 35.9421
Baked Macaroni Supreme
1. According to the instructions on the pack, cook the macaroni
2. In a skillet, melt butter or margarine and saute green pepper and onions in it till soft
3. Add the rest of the ingredients barring the bacon, to the macaroni, green pepper and onion... - 39.8008
Macaroni-clam Shell Casserole
My family loves this Macaroni-Clam Shell Casserole. Here's a lip-smackingly delicious recipe for your favorite Macaroni-Clam Shell Casserole that I have fine-tuned to suit my family's taste. It's simple and quick, so just give it a try! - 45.3959
Baked Macaroni Supreme
Does the chef next-door amaze you with his masterpiece Baked Macaroni Supreme? Now try your favorite dish on your own with this quick and simple homemade recipe for Baked Macaroni Supreme. Chances are high that yours come out better. So give this wonderful... - 48.9626
Pasta Ham Salad
Cook the corkscrew macaroni according to the package directions.
Rinse with cold water; drain.
Meanwhile, for dressing, in a screw-top jar combine vinegar, orange or apple juice, salad oil, dry mustard, basil, and pepper.
Cover and shake well to... - 39.5316
Fresh Ham Macaronada
Cut ham in 3 inch cubes.
In skillet brown meat in half the butter; add salt and pepper and dash of cinnamon.
In a large casserole brown onions in remaining butter until soft.
Add meat, tomato paste, water, and cinnamon sticks.
Simmer about 3 hours until sauce... - 40.3822
Broccoli And Ham Soup
1. In a saucepan heat butter or margarine and cook ham, onion, and garlic till onion is tender.
2. Bland in condensed chicken broth, fresh or frozen chopped broccoli, water, un-drained tomatoes, uncooked macaroni, and nutmeg; bring it to boil.
3.... - 44.6901
In a 2-quart pan, saute the chopped ham and garlic in olive oil until delicately browned.
Add the tomatoes, broccoli, nutmeg, and bouillon; simmer for about 20 minutes.
Add the uncooked macaroni and continue cooking for 5 to 10 minutes, or until macaroni is... - 28.5162
1. In slow-cooking pot or a crock pot, combine all the ingredients, except the macaroni and cheese
2. Cover pot with its lid.
3. Allow the vegetables to cook for 4 to 5 hours on HIGH or 6 to 8 hours on LOW until they are tender-crisp.
4. Add the... - 42.6649
Homemade Minestrone Salad
1. Take a medium sized bowl and add in it tomatoes, carrot, celery, zucchini, macaroni, peas, ham, chickpeas, onion, and garlic.
2. Take a small mixing bowl and a wire whisk.
3. Combine rest of the ingredients other than cheese; whisk the entire mix... - 42.8312
1. Grease an 8-cup baking dish or casserole with a little butter.
2. Cut half the cheese slices into small pieces and remaining half into 6 slices each and keep separately.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. Boil the macaroni in salted... - 44.9175
Cook and stir onion, garlic and ham in oil in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes (with liquid), water, oregano, thyme and pepper.
Break up tomatoes with fork.
Heat to boiling.
Stir in macaroni and... - 39.9186
Soak beans or peas overnight in water drain, and cook in 2 qts water with ham bone until tender.
Fry garlic and onion in olive oil until tender but not brown add to soup.
Add rest of the ingredients except macaroni and cook until vegetables are tender.
Add... - 32.6039
Place ham, onion, garlic butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper in casserole.
Cover and microwave 3 minutes.
Mix in tomatoes, macaroni and green pepper; season generously.
Add tomato paste and cheese; stir well.
Cover and microwave 4 minutes. - 33.4539
1) Preheat the oven to
2) In a bowl, mix together minced meat, 1 egg, chopped nuts, raisins, crushed garlic and finely chopped onion.
3) Add in parsley, salt and pepper. Mix again. Make little balls out of the mixture and set aside.
4)... - 46.5887
Pasta With Chicken Giblets
In saucepan, over medium heat, heat the butter and oil, and cook the onions, giblets, and ham for 10 minutes; stirring.
Add the tomato puree, water and wine.
Season with salt and pepper, stir well, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
In a buttered baking dish... - 34.0081
In large saucepan or soup pot, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 3 minutes or until softened.
Add ham, carrots, celery and zucchini; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
Add stock and tomatoes; bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer,... - 42.0533
Macarrones Con Pollo
1. Mise en place!
2. Begin water boiling for pasta
3. Heat the oil in a large skillet
4. Saute the ham and recaito over medium heat for 3 minutes
5. Add the chicken, olives and capers cook for 5 minutes
6. Add the tomato sauce and bring to a boil
7. Reduce to... - 44.4
Put the beans into a bowl, cover with cold water and leave to soak overnight.
Drain the beans and put them into a pan with the stock.
Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Chop the bacon and heat the pieces in a small pan until the fat runs and the... - 37.6387