- » Ham Hock
Ham Hock Recipes
Ham hock is a cut of meat which is created from the joint or ankle of a pig. This cut of meat is mainly utilized for the purpose of seasoning. It is not considered as a typical pork dish, but still it is revered for ... More »
Smoked Ham Hocks With Lima Beans
1. Using a damp paper towel, wipe ham hocks.
2. Wash and drain lima beans.
3. In a 6 quart Dutch oven or kettle, put together ham hocks, celery seed and water; bring the content to boiling and then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1... - 45.9299
Ham Hocks With Lima Beans
Soak the beans in water to cover overnight (or if your time is limited, cover with water, boil briskly 2 minutes, remove from heat, and soak only 1 hour).
Without draining the beans, add ham hocks, bay leaves, and water€”if needed to cover the beans... - 36.7229
Ham Hocks With Lima Beans
Soak the beans in water to cover overnight (or if your time is limited, cover them with water; boil briskly 2 minutes; then remove from heat and soak only 1 hour).
Without draining the beans, add ham hocks, bay leaves, and water €” if needed to cover the... - 34.9697
Ham Hocks And Lima Beans
You can eat this Ham Hocks And Lima Beans with any dish and any time of the day. I made this for guests came over for a visit yesterday and they liked it. I am sure you will like it too! - 30.8696
You May Also Like!
Ham Hock And Bean Soup
Soak beans overnight in water.
Combine soaked beans and liquid with well-flavored broth and ham hock in a large soup kettle or Dutch oven.
Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 2 hours.
Add onion and celery and continue to simmer 1 hour.
Remove... - 41.9343
Green Beans With Ham Hock
Wash beans; trim ends, and remove strings.
Combine beans, ham hock, and water in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Stir in tomato and remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until beans are... - 33.4439
Ham Hock Stock
Combine the smoked ham hocks, chopped carrot and onion, bay leaves, black peppercorns and water in a large soup pot and bring to a boil over high heat.
Cover the pot partially and simmer until the ham hock stock is flavorful and the meat is falling off the... - 23.51
Ham Hocks In Sauerkraut Polish Style
Ham Hocks In Sauerkraut Polish Style has a Exclusive taste.The Sugar and Pepper gives the Ham Hocks In Sauerkraut Polish Style Revitalizing taste. Must catch it - 24.9618
Braised Ham Hock Lentil Soup
Those looking for an easy, comforting winter soup, watch Chef John’s version of simple lentil soup braised with smoked ham hock. Its definitely more than just a lentil soup. If you’re new to soup making, this is a great one to start with since it’s... - 103.327
Armenian Lentil Soup With Ham Hocks
Soak the lentils overnight in enough water to cover.
When ready to cook, presoak a clay pot for 15 minutes.
Put the lentils in the presoaked clay pot, after draining off and discarding the water, then add the ham hocks and all the other ingredients.
Cover the... - 35.9756
Ham Hocks'n Greens
Discard stems of greens and any damaged portions.
Tear up large leaves.
In large kettle combine water and ham hocks; bring to boil.
Add mustard, turnip, and collard greens; return to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered for 1 1/2 hours.
About 1/2 hour before... - 34.9907
Basic Ham Hock Stock
1) Cover ham hock with 2 quarts (1.9 1) of cold water in a pressure cooker and bring to a boil.
2) Take it off from heat and drain, discarding the water.
3) In the pressure cooker, place the ham hock back and then mix in bay leaf and cloves.
4) Add in... - 27.7611
Southern Turnip Greens And Ham Hock
1. Rinse ham hocks.
2. Select and rinse turnip greens.
3. Remove the peels of turnip roots and chop them in half.
4. Take an 8 quart Dutch oven, heat water in it and put ham hocks and boil.
5. Put turnip greens, roots, salt and sugar in... - 37.7134
Fresh-ham Hocks, Country Style
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Wash ham hocks and dry with paper towels.
3. Take a 15-by-10-by-2-inch roasting pan and arrange the ham hocks.
4. Pour cider and vinegar over ham hocks, cover pan with foil and bake 1-1/2 hours, basting... - 42.5217
Ham Hock Recipes By Category