- » Ham Hock
Ham Hock Recipes
Ham hock is a cut of meat which is created from the joint or ankle of a pig. This cut of meat is mainly utilized for the purpose of seasoning. It is not considered as a typical pork dish, but still it is revered for ... More »
Pork Knuckle 1
How about a wonderfully roasted pork knuckle on a horizontal rotisserie. Watch is amazing video that shows this outstanding recipe to make your holiday picnic more special. This video has an excellent presentation and surely exhibits the joy of cooking,... - 113.059
Braised Ham Hock Lentil Soup
Those looking for an easy, comforting winter soup, watch Chef John’s version of simple lentil soup braised with smoked ham hock. Its definitely more than just a lentil soup. If you’re new to soup making, this is a great one to start with since it’s... - 94.5863
Ham Hock And Bean Soup
Soak beans overnight in water.
Combine soaked beans and liquid with well-flavored broth and ham hock in a large soup kettle or Dutch oven.
Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 2 hours.
Add onion and celery and continue to simmer 1 hour.
Remove... - 42.5468
German Kraut And Ham Hock
Place sauerkraut and ham hock in 3- or 4-quart cooking pot.
Sprinkle with caraway seeds and crushed pepper.
Add bay leaf and wine.
Add just enough water to cover.
Bring to boil; reduce heat; simmer for 1-1/2 hours.
Discard bay leaf.
Remove meat from bone and... - 38.0499
Southern Turnip Greens And Ham Hock
1. Rinse ham hocks.
2. Select and rinse turnip greens.
3. Remove the peels of turnip roots and chop them in half.
4. Take an 8 quart Dutch oven, heat water in it and put ham hocks and boil.
5. Put turnip greens, roots, salt and sugar in... - 37.9329
Uncle Ben's Ham Hock Jambalaya
Place the ham, carrots, the 1 yellow onion, and celery in a pot, and cover with water.
Cook for 2 hours, and then add the chicken and 1 bay leaf.
Cover, and simmer for about 1 hour, or until the chicken is tender.
Allow the pot to cool a bit.
Bone the... - 37.5894
Ham Hock & Bean Soup
Simmer ham hocks in water.
When meat falls off bone, lift hocks from liquid, remove outer rind and rest of meat.
Soak small navy beans in the cooled liquid overnight.
Next morning, add to the liquid and beans: bay leaf, peppercorns, red... - 37.112
Ham Hock And Sauerkraut
1) In a slow cooker, place the hamhocks, sprinkle sauerkraut, and then pour water.
2) Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
3) In a pan, melt butter, saute onion and then stir in flour.
4) Add water and stir until the gravy thickens.
5) In the slow... - 36.7378
Green Beans With Ham Hock
Wash beans; trim ends, and remove strings.
Combine beans, ham hock, and water in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Stir in tomato and remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until beans are... - 32.0452
Basic Ham Hock Stock
1) Cover ham hock with 2 quarts (1.9 1) of cold water in a pressure cooker and bring to a boil.
2) Take it off from heat and drain, discarding the water.
3) In the pressure cooker, place the ham hock back and then mix in bay leaf and cloves.
4) Add in... - 26.0361
Ham Hock Stock
Combine the smoked ham hocks, chopped carrot and onion, bay leaves, black peppercorns and water in a large soup pot and bring to a boil over high heat.
Cover the pot partially and simmer until the ham hock stock is flavorful and the meat is falling off the... - 22.174
Ham Hock Recipes By Category