- » Ham Endive Roll
Ham Endive Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham endive roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham endive roll recipes.
Ham Rolled Endives
I always cook this Ham Rolled Endives when it is my turn to cook at home. Ham Rolled Endives is a really warm and comfortble food.This is for sure going to be your favourite dish! - 31.4114
Belgian Endive Ham Rolls
1. To prepare the endives wash them and trim their bottoms.
2. In small saucepan combine water, lemon juice, salt and pepper, add endive and simmer with cover for 10 minutes.
3. Drain thoroughly and roll each endive stalk in 2 ham slices... - 44.9737
Endive And Ham Parcels
Wash the endive heads and remove any damaged outer leaves.
Brush four pieces of foil with oil.
Dice the bacon and distribute evenly over the slices of ham.
Put one head of endive on each slice of ham, sprinkle with Special Occasion Dishes salt and pepper and... - 40.2369
Endive With Ham Au Gratin Or Braised
Split the endives in half.
Remove the inside stalk and blanch for 2 minutes.
Remove and refresh in iced water.
Roll the ham around the endives.
Arrange the rolls in a baking tray.
Au g rat in Cover with bechamel sauce, Emmental and a little nutmeg.
Bake in a... - 34.4081
Endive Rolls In Cheese Sauce
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Grease an ovenproof dish.
3) In a saucepan, melt half butter and add endive, lemon juice, sugar and seasoning.
4) Cover and cook gently for about 30 minutes, turning the endive occasionally.
5) Meanwhile, make... - 43.127
Friday S Endives is so good that it will always fit your tummy. Friday S Endives is really a nice sounding recipe. Happy eating! - 28.9713
Endives Au Gratin
In 9-inch skillet combine endives, water, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover pan, and let endives simmer, turning once, until tender, 20 to 25 minutes (if necessary, add more water to prevent burning).
Using a slotted spoon,... - 41.1951
Belgian Endive Au Gratin
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Using the teaspoon of butter, grease a medium-sized baking dish and set it aside.
Fill a medium-sized saucepan with salted water and add the sugar and lemon juice.
Bring to a boil over moderate heat and add the Belgian... - 41.525
Combine tuna, celery, eggs, pimientos, wal nuts, mayonnaise or salad dressing and salt in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix.
Chill at least 30 minutes to season and blend flavors.
Place beans in a shallow dish; drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the oil and... - 41.2147
Ham Roll Ups
1) Strain the liquid from the pineapple, a little can be added to the cream cheese but try not to make it too soft.
2 )Toss the endive or lettuce in the French dressing, and arrange it on serving platter.
3) In a mixing bowl put cream... - 46.3967
Chill all ingredients.
Line salad bowl with romaine leaves; break remaining greens in bite-size pieces into bowl.
Arrange cucumber, tomato, and cheese.
Roll up each ham slice; place seam side down, atop salad.
Serve with favorite dressing. - 27.0344