- » Ham Egg Cake
Ham Egg Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham egg cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham egg cake recipes.
Deviled Ham Muffins Petite
Combine tomato sauce and onion in a saucepan and bring to boiling over low heat.
Stir in cheese and ham; heat until cheese is melted and mixture is well blended.
Stir some of the mixture into slightly beaten egg and return to saucepan, stirring... - 44.2405
Ham Corn Cake
Melt 1 tsp (15 ml) margarine in a saucepan.
Add onion and green pepper: cook until tender.
Set aside to cool.
In a bowl, combine dry ingredients-corn flour, oat flour, baking powder and salt.
In another bowl, beat together the egg, milk and 3 tsp (45 ml)... - 39.8435
Hearty Ham Corn Cake
Combine flour, corn meal, baking powder, salt: and soda in medium mixing bowl.
Combine buttermilk, oil, eggs and deviled ham.
Add to dry ingredients all at once, stirring only until moistened.
Pour into greased 8 or 9-inch ring mold.
Bake at 425° for 25 to... - 41.3305
Christmas Tree Croquettes
1) Preheat the oven to 365°F.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter.
3) Stir in flour and seasonings.
4) Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture begins to bubble.
5) Gradually add milk.
6) Stir rapidly until the sauce is... - 47.1401
Ham And Cheese Omelette
1.Take a sauce pan and put sugar, corn syrup, water and salt in it.
2.Let the ingredients cook on medium flame by stirring continuously till a clear mixture is formed.
3.Keep stirring till the candy thermometer registers 242 degrees.
4.In a bowl,... - 40.8493
Austrian Ham Noodle Cake
In a large frypan, melt half of the butter and cook the scallions for 3 minutes, or until soft.
Add the noodles and the remaining butter and blend until the noodles are evenly coated.
Remove from the heat.
In a bowl blend the sour cream, eggs, ham, salt, and... - 42.7351
Ham Griddle Cakes
1. In a medium size batter bowl, soak the oats in milk for 5 minutes.
2. Combine flour, baking powered and sugar. Keep aside.
3. To the oat-milk, add the eggs and oil.
4. Use a wire whisk or an electric beater to whisk until well... - 43.7925
Assorted Stuffed Eggs
Stuffed Eggs is simply a delicious recipe. An easy to prepare egg recipe will surely tempt you to prepare this Stuffed Eggs on every get together! - 28.4423
Ham Shortcake has a Terrific taste.The Mustard and Eggs gives the Ham Shortcake Cool taste. - 30.5866
Ham And Cheese Souffle
This Ham And Cheese Souffle tastes incredible ! I love this irresistibly seasoned fluffy meat cake for my meals ! Try this Ham And Cheese Souffle and let me know if you share my passion for it ! - 34.7037
1. Warm the oven to 400° F.
2. Take an 8-inch square baking pan and grease it with butter.
3. Take a bowl and sieve flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and soda in it.
4. Add cereal crumbs and stir the mixture.
5. Take a bowl and whisk... - 46.9263
Baked Beans With Ham
1.Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
2.In the container of electric mixer, blend shortening until creamy.
3.Add sugar and continue to blend.
4.Put egg in the mixture and stir well.
5.Mix in a bowl, flour, baking powder and salt and stir in... - 39.2016
I was very curious about the Vegetable SoufflÃ© from the first time I heard about it. I have always wondered as to what the taste of a Vegetable SoufflÃ© would be. Never knew it would be this nice! - 38.5198
Deviled Stuffed Eggs
1) Halve the eggs lengthwise, take out the yolks and place the egg halves over a cake rack.
2) In the cavity of each egg half, place cubed ham, pimento or olive.
3) Press the egg yolks through a food mill or fine sieve, then combine with rest of the... - 35.9828
Kansas Ham Steak
1. Trim any excess fat from ham; score fat edge; place in a shallow baking pan.
2. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a large skillet; remove from the heat. Crumble corn cakes into skillet; add corn, egg, mustard and pepper; toss lightly to mix.... - 37.6508
Chicken And Ham Pie
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Prepare the pastry and keep it warm till needed.
3) Cut the ham and chicken into cubes of about 1-inch and sprinkle pepper, lemon rind, salt and rosemary all over the cubes.
4) With... - 46.6576
Chicken And Ham Mousse
Dissolve aspic jelly in 1 pint of hot water.
Dissolve gelatine in 2 tablespoons hot water and add this to the aspic.
Set 6 tablespoons of aspic in the bottom of a 7-inch round cake tin.
Dip pieces of tomato, capers and egg slices in liquid aspic, arrange them... - 45.8628
Veal And Ham Pie
Make pastry and keep warm in basin until ready to use.
Remove two-thirds of the pa"stry from basin, roll out and line a 6-inch cake tin or 1 -lb.
Wash and dry meats removing any skin, and cut into 1-inch cubes.
Roll meats together in salt and pepper... - 45.1956
Cheese 'n Ham Twist
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine in large mixing bowl sugar, salt, butter and milk.
Cool to lukewarm.
Stir in egg and yeast.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough, beating well after each addition.
Knead on floured surface until smooth and satiny,... - 42.3753
Three-vegetable Ham Loaf
Rinse and top and tail the zucchini (courgettes) and cut into long strips.
Put these in a dish with 3 (2) tablespoons of water.
Add salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Scrape the carrots and cut into matchstick (julienne) strips.
Put... - 45.3368
A Hearty Ham Supper
1. Drain apricots, reserving syrup.
2. Preheat oven to 475F.
3. Place one oven rack on lowest rung in oven.
4. Lightly grease two cookie sheets and place on lowest rack in oven to heat.
5. In a large skillet, combine brown sugar,... - 46.831
Ham And Cheese Ring
Peel and finely chop the onions.
Mix the onions and ham with the parsley and brandy; cover and leave for 20 minutes.
Beat the eggs with the salt, paprika, mustard and cottage cheese.
Mix the egg mixture with the ham mixture and ladle into a buttered 2-pint... - 37.5229
Layered Ham Pancakes
Mix the yolk of the six eggs, the cream and the melted butter into a pancake batter.
Salt it a little and fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
From this batter fry six pancakes, which should not exceed finger thickness.
Cook the pancakes one after the other,... - 35.5343
Southwest Ham N Cheese Quiche
Southwest Ham and Cheese Quiche is a delicious Mexican-styled bake that is truly satiating. Try this quiche irresistibly seasoned with sour cream, salsa and eggs. Come here and share your opinion about this Southwest Ham and Cheese Quiche with me. - 44.9834
Czechoslovakian Rolled Ham Loaf
Sift the flour and salt in a bowl and leave in a warm place.
Heat the water or milk and sugar until it is lukewarm then add the yeast and stir until well mixed.
Leave for about 10 minutes until frothy.
Make a well in the center of the warm flour, add the... - 42.8239
Ham And Vegetable Paella Pie
1. Line with pastry a buttered 7-inch deep spring form cake pan.
2. Chill while preparing cheese dice and vegetables.
3. Cut ham into short thin strips.
4. In a frying pan, cook ham strips over low heat until fat runs freely.
5. Add prepared onion, leek,... - 39.9147
Ham Balls In Orange Sauce
Ham Balls In Orange Sauce is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 43.1156
Glazed Ham Layer Loaf
1. Combine ham, veal, bread crumbs, eggs, onion, mustard, salt, cloves and milk in large bowl.
2. Pack lightly into 2 eight-inch layer-cake pans; invert onto a large jelly-roll pan; lift off pans.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 30 minutes; brush with... - 37.1943
An Outdoor Brunch
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan.
2) Into a large bowl, add in the egg whites. In a medium bowl, add the egg yolks.
3) To the egg yolks, add in the biscuit mix, sugar and milk. Stir to combine. Pour the... - 42.8629
Braised Veal And Ham Pie
1. Trim excess fat off the veal and gammon
2. Dice the meats into small pieces.
3. Grease a 9-inch by 5 -inch by 2-inch loaf tin or a 6-inch round cake tin with butter or oil.
4. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C or Gas No. 6)
5. To... - 44.9193
Ham And Chicken Pie
1) Roll out two-thirds of pastry and use to line a greased 6 inch loose-bottomed cake pan.
2) Reserve remaining pastry for lid.
3) Preheat oven to 375°.
4) Finely dice chicken, keeping breast and dark meat separate.
5) Season both well and add... - 41.7677
Comforting Ham-seasoned Soup Beans With Cornbread
If you are looking for a super satisfying dinner recipe that will allow you to dine like a king on a pauper's budget, this is it. Betty's soupy delight is fast and fabulous and makes for an ultimate sit-down dinnertime experience. Stream the video recipe to... - 90.2386
Summer Chicken Ham Pie
1. Preheat the oven at (200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6).
To make the filling:
2. In a large pan put the chicken with all the other filling ingredients, except the ham.
3. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer gently for 50 minutes or until... - 47.5357
Neapolitan Potato Cake
Wash the potatoes and steam until tender.
Spear them with a carving fork and peel.
Push them through a potato ricer while still hot; repeat the ric ing operation, then push them through a fine sieve into a large mixing bowl.
This makes them easy to... - 42.7663
Savoury Triangles has a fine taste. The ham and cheese gives the Savoury Triangles a grand taste. Savoury Triangles is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 40.1685
1. Clean and mince meat. Add pepper and salt.
2. Peel and mince onions. Add to meat.
3. Bind with egg. Form into even sized flat cakes and shallow fry till cooked. - 29.7195
Japanese Sakura Pancake
Sakura Pancake is a delicious savory vegetables pancake. The usage of Morinaga's Hot Cake Mix brings a new taste to this dish. Check out the recipe now!!! - 104.524
Cheese And Bacon Quiche
1. In a mixing bowl, sift flour and salt; rub butter into it and give it the texture of breadcrumbs
2. Add just enough water to form a dough and chill it for twenty minutes
3. Roll the pastry out and line a greased 10" cake pan with it
4. Cut bacon/ham... - 42.7702
24 Hour French Toast With A Twist Of Lemon
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Use a 9" x 13" (4 L) baking dish to butter.
3) Layer the bottom with 6 slices bread.
4) Arrange a layer of ham over the bread.
5) Layer with 6 more slices of bread.
6) In a mixing bowl, to beat eggs, milk,... - 44.9098
Mix together all of the chopped ingredients, seasoning with salt and pepper.
Mix the flour with the milk, and whisk in the eggs.
This batter should be thin enough to pour.
Stir the batter into the chopped mixture.
Butter a baking dish and line it with the... - 44.5389
Summer Corn Cakes
Beat egg and milk together mix in uncooked corn kernels. Add butter, then dry ingredients sifted together. Drop by tablespoons on lightly oiled griddle. Fry until bubbles appear on the surface and underside is browned. Turn and brown the other side. Serve... - 22.849
Mexican Bean Cakes
1. Mash beans thoroughly. Stir in onion, chilies, thyme, ham and cheeses. Shape into 4 patties.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
3. Beat egg in shallow bowl or pie pan. Coat patties with flour; dip into beaten egg and coat with... - 37.3897
Mix together the veal, ham, salt and pepper to taste, the parsley, celery salt and thyme in a mixing bowl.
Layer the meat mixture and egg slices in a 1/2 pint pudding basin, beginning and ending with the meat mixture.
Pour over the stock.
Cover with foil and... - 37.5727
Fresh Parsnip Cakes
Combine parsnips, salt, pepper, sugar, paprika, egg, lemon juice and dry bread crumbs; mix well.
Shape into 2 1/2-inch patties, 1/2-inch thick.
Dip in flour.
Saute in bacon dripping in skillet, turning to brown both sides.
Serve hot with beef, ham, pork or... - 38.559
1 Remove the outside crust from the fresh loaf rye (or white) bread.
2 Cut crosswise into four equal slices.
3 On a platter, put slices together like a layer cake.
4 Use 2 cups of your favorite chicken salad mixture between each pair of bread... - 33.896
1) In 2 tablespoons oil, fry taro cubes and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
2) Mix together flour and water to form paste.
3) Stir in all ingredients, including taro paste mixture, except sesame.
4) Take an 8" cake pan; grease it and then spread... - 37.898
Sieve or chop the spinach and reheat with the butter.
Mix the flour, eggs, milk and seasoning together.
Pour a little of this batter into a frying pan, spreading it evenly by tilting the pan.
Allow to cook for 2 or 3 minutes until the pancake is crisp... - 39.274
Spiced Cheese Cakes
Push the cottage cheese through a strainer until smooth, then mix with the milk, herbs, semolina, breadcrumbs, salt, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and Tabasco sauce.
Fold the ham into the cheese mixture.
The mixture should be thick, so if necessary add more... - 38.0948
Mouth-watering Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
Chocolate chip cookies are the most delicious cookies you can ever make. These cookies are the perfect combination of butter with chocolates. Check this video for more detail. - 125.927
Flash Un Kas
1. To prepare the pastry: In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt. Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in the cream cheese and butter until coarse crumbs form. Stir in the water to form a dough, then wrap and chill for 1 hour.
2. To prepare the... - 35.916
Soften yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Stir in milk, potatoes, oil, sugar and salt.
Add egg, ham and 2 cups flour; beat well.
Cover; let rise in warm place (85° to 90° F.) until light and doubled, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Stir in remaining flour to form... - 41.8378
Circle Sandwich Loaf
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine in large mixing bowl sugar, shortening, salt and milk.
Cool to lukewarm.
Blend in yeast and egg.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough.
Knead on floured surface just until smooth and satiny, 2 to 3 minutes.
Place in... - 40.7107
Join Honeysuckle Catering in preparing delicious breakfast food to grab-n-go. We are very excited to partner with StyleMeFit and here's one of our joint episodes! - 145.01
Put the onions in a dish with the butter and 2 tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 8 minutes.
Scrub the potatoes and prick them with a fork.
Top and tail the green beans and rinse.
Slice the ham into 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) strips.
When the... - 42.725
Easter Monday Shortcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 450°.
2. To make biscuits in a large bowl combine biscuit mix and green onions stir in milk with a fork to form soft dough.
3. On lightly greased cookie sheet, drop half of dough into 6 equal-size portions... - 44.1213
1) Chop beans and carrot in equal size strips.
2) Take a glass dish and put the vegetables, pepper, salt, and water.
3) Cover with a lid and cook on power for 10 minutes.
4) Blend the ham in a meat processor and mix with eggs, oil, salt, and... - 39.683
Raised Picnic Pie
Finely mince the veal with 100 g (4 oz) ham and the onion.
Season well, add the mace and mix thoroughly.
Cut remaining ham into thin strips.
To make the hot water pastry, melt the fat in the water and bring to the boil.
Sieve the flour with 1/2 x 5ml spoon... - 43.7291
Raised Picnic Pie
Mince together the veal or ham and onion.
Add the olives or capers, salt, pepper and spice and mix well.
Roll out three-quarters of the dough and use to line a greased 20 to 23 cm/8 to 9 inch loose-based cake tin or game pie mould.
Lay the sausagemeat on the... - 45.7624
Sausage And Apple Burgers
Reconstitute the onion slices and apple flakes separately as directed on the packets. Press out excess moisture and put them in a large bowl. With a wooden spoon, work in the sausage meat, breadcrumbs, mixed herbs and seasoning. Bind together with the beaten... - 32.6422
Cold Game Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Prepare the pastry and keep it warm while making the ingredients for the filling. Cut off about a quarter of the dough and keep it warm for the top.
3) Take a 7-inch loose bottomed cake pan,... - 43.3077
Frosted Ribbon Loaf
1. Lengthwise slice bread into 3 layers; cut and discard crust.
2. Butter bread slices with softened butter.
3. On the first layer, spread ham salad filling and spread second layer with Egg Salad Filling.
4. Using 2 spatulas, assemble... - 40.9981
1. Mince bacon and ham.
2. In a chopping board, cut onion finely.
3. In a bowl, mix bacon, onion, cheese, seasoning and breadcrumbs together lightly.
4. In another bowl, break eggs. Beat it well.
5. Add it to bacon mixture and knead... - 43.7006
Denver Or Western Sandwich
Try out this Denver or Western Sandwich and you would soon rate this your culinary masterpiece. Unbelievably simple and quick to make, this Denver or Western Sandwich will also win you some great comments and a few envious stares! - 41.4647
Spinaci Al Pane D'lrmana
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In a bowl combine egg yolk, flour, pinch of salt and butter.
3. In 1/2 cup warm water dissolve yeast. Add to the dough ingredients. Stir using wooden spoon till well mixed. Add little water if needed to get a... - 45.5515
Crispy Noodles With Chicken
Crispy Noodles With Chicken is a tasty and filling dish that can be considered a meal in itself! It is perfect for your dinner parties or even a formal get together at home or outside. I am sure you will get hooked to this Crispy Noodles With Chicken recipe. - 34.3633
Sunday Night Special
Wash and dry chilies.
Remove any remaining seeds.
Cut into strips 1 inch wide.
Put half the corn chips in bottom of an 8-inch round cake pan.
Arrange about one-third of the chilies on top of corn chips.
Place meat, if desired, on top of chilies.
Dot cottage... - 37.1114
Crispy Corn Fritters
1. In a bowl, sift flour with salt and add sugar.
2. Add eggs and whisk to a smooth batter.
3. Fold in fresh or cream style corn into the batter.
4. In a frying pan, melt a little butter or heat a little oil.
5. Drop spoonfuls of the batter into the... - 40.6449
Spitzer's Sunday Night Special
1) Rinse, dry and seed the chilies, then slice into 1-inch wide strips.
2) In a 8-inch round cake pan, place half the corn chips at the bottom.
3) Arrange about 1/3 of the chilies over the corn chips then place the meat, if... - 41.8693
Quick Baked Beans
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Follow the instructions on the package and make the cake mix.
3) Take muffin pans lined with paper and pour the batter in it making the pan 2/3 full.
4) In a bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar and... - 41.2525
1 Crumble the yeast with the sugar into the mixed lukewarm water and milk.
Mix with the flour, salt and eggs to make a batter.
Beat to a smooth consis- tency and place in a bowl, cover with a cloth, and put in a warm place for 1 hour for the yeast to... - 43.8141
Cornbread And Tasso Stuffed Artichokes
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Lightly coat a 6- to 7-inch ovenproof skillet (preferably cast iron) or cake pan with nonstick vegetable spray, or oil very lightly. In a medium bowl, stir together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another... - 36.3955
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Bring the water and vegetable fat to the boil in a saucepan.
When the fat heat melted, remove from the heat.
Make a well in the centre of the flour and add the egg yolk and fat and water mixture.
Gradually draw the... - 42.7497
1. In a skillet, heat the oil and saute the sausage pieces until lightly brown, about 5 minutes. Combine the sausage with all other ingredients except the lasagne strips, and set aside.
2. Cook the lasagne strips (4 at a time) in boiling, salted water until... - 34.9141
Japanese Style Pizza
Prepare Okonomiyaki Sauce.
In a large bowl, combine cake flour, water, salt and baking powder.
Divide batter among 6 medium-size deep bowls.
Arrange eggs, cabbage and green onions on table for cooking.
Each guest receives a bowl of batter.
Stir 1 egg into... - 41.2693