- » Ham Egg
Ham Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham egg recipes.
Ham And Egg Crown
1. In a small saucepan, add the gelatin to chicken broth, 2 cups water, sugar and salt and let stand until soft.
2. Then place pan on a low flame and heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves completely.
3. Take pan off the heat and... - 46.6519
Ham 'n Egg Divan
Arrange broccoli in 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and mash; mix with mayonnaise, onion, mustard, Worcestershire, and half the ham; add salt and pepper to taste.
Place small amount of deviled ham in egg whites; fill... - 45.0752
Eggs With Ham
Eggs With Ham has an inimitable taste. The ham and bread crumbs give the Eggs With Ham a rousing taste. Eggs With Ham is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 44.7147
Ham And Eggs In A Cloud
Tickle your tastebuds with this delicious Ham And Eggs In a Cloud, won't you? A delicious Breakfast, the Ham And Eggs In a Cloud completes your meal. An assortment of fabulous flavors, the Ham And Eggs In a Cloud recipe is one of those dishes you simply... - 43.0862
Vegetables Ham And Eggs
1) Heat the oil in a 9-inch non-stick skillet.
2) Add the bell peppers, onions and garlic and cook over high heat, frequently stirring, till the ingredients are tender-crisp. This takes about 2 minutes.
3) Add the tomatoes and continue cooking,... - 42.9049
Potted Ham With Egg Plants
1. Thinly slice one of the eggplants into roundels.
2. Arrange the slices on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt. Let stand for 30 minutes to extract the bitter juices.
3. Grease 4 soufflé dishes or ramekins with oil
4. Preheat the broiler,... - 41.6334
Egg And Ham Scramble
Place butter in a shallow 1-quart microwave-proof dish.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until melted.
Break eggs into dish; add milk, salt, and pepper and beat with a wire whisk until well blended.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%)... - 38.0846
Egg Scramble With Ham
1. In a frying pan, heat butter and fry the ham for about 2 minutes or until tender.
2. Take a bowl and beat eggs, cream and seasoning together.
3. Take a saucepan and add the mixture. Slowly stir and cook over low heat until the eggs are... - 37.5899
Ham And Eggs Bravo
Ham And Eggs Bravo is an irresistible breakfast recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Ham And Eggs Bravo dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 36.9383
Ham And Egg Towers
1 Mix chopped eggs, celery, mayonnaise or salad dressing, mustard and salt in a medium-size bowl.
2 Blend ground ham, half of one package of the cream cheese, and 1 tablespoon of the cream until smooth in a small bowl. Place remaining cream cheese and cream... - 35.5052
Breaded Veal Escalope With Ham And Egg
Beat 4 eggs individually, and fry in butter, turning once (each egg should be more or less the size of the veal escalope).
Layer each seasoned escalope with a slice of ham, and fried egg.
Fold over once, and secure with wooden skewer.
Beat the 2... - 35.2795
Scalloped Eggs With Ham
1) Pre-heat the oven to moderate temperature.
2) Slice the eggs and keep it ready.
3) Grease a baking dish well. Layer the bottom of the baking dish with 1/3rd of the bread crumbs.
4) Layer the dish in the following order: sliced eggs,... - 34.1479
Ham And Eggs
Trim some of fat from ham slices.
Heat large heavy skillet and add trimmings to pan, letting them fry until pan is well greased.
Lift out and discard pieces of fat.
Add ham slices to greased pan and cook slowly until lightly browned on both sides.
Lift out... - 33.7163
Ham Egg Foo Yung
1. Dice bamboo shoots, celery and water chestnuts. Mince onion.
2. Heat oil. Add vegetables and stir-fry 1 minute. Sprinkle with sugar, salt, soy sauce and pepper; stir-fry 1 minute more.
3. Remove vegetables from pan; drain, and let cool. Then sprinkle with... - 31.6523
Stuffed Eggs On Ham
Halve the eggs, remove the yolks, put into a basin and mash well.
Add mayonnaise, chopped parsley, gherkin, seasoning, and any tiny pieces of chopped ham if desired, pile back into white cases.
Stand on slices of ham.
If wished they can be put on to crisp... - 29.9381
Minced Ham With Eggs
Minced Ham With Eggs is liked by many across the world. Minced Ham With Eggs gets its taste from ham flavored with parsley and eggs. - 29.3774
Ham Stuffed Eggs
Cut eggs in halves lengthways.
Remove the yolks and mash with a fork in a bowl, add ham, mustard, salt, pepper and sour cream.
Mix until well combined, if necessary, add a little more sour cream.
Fill egg whites with the mixture.
To serve, garnish with sprigs... - 29.0489
Eggs Florentine With Ham
Boil the eggs and shell them as in the preceding.
Heat the bechamel sauce in a saucepan and stir in half of the cheese.
If necessary, reheat the eggs by immersing them in hot water for 30 seconds.
Wrap each egg in a slice of ham and then place them on the... - 29.0482
Ham Egg Recipes By Category