- » Ham Dressing
Ham Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham dressing recipes.
Barley Ham Salad With Honey Mustard Dressing
1) In a heavy medium saucepan, add 1 tablespoon oil to heat up.
2) Add the barley to saute over moderate heat until the grains are coated with oil.
3) Pour in the chicken stock and add salt and 1 cup of water.
4) Bring the liquid to a boil over high... - 47.2691
Baked Chestnut And Ham Dressing
The night before, slice or tear the bread, including the crusts, into small pieces.
Place in a food processor fitted with the metal blade and process to form coarse crumbs. (You should have about 12 cups.)
Spread out the crumbs on large baking sheets or... - 46.6681
Chicken And Ham Salad With Mustard Dressing
1) Skin the tomatoes and hollow out centers.
2) Mix together chicken, ham, onion, celery and French dressing and keep it aside for 1 hour.
3) Drain the excess marinade after 1 hour.
4) Season tomato shells with salt.
5) Place them upside... - 45.903
Ham And Turkey Salad
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden; set aside.
Combine turkey, ham, and 1/3 cup of the toasted almonds.
Core and thinly slice apple and coat with lemon juice; add to meat.
Stir in the 1/2 cup... - 45.8325
Ham Salad With Hot Peanut Dressing
1) In a skillet or microwave, heat the ham slices over a medium heat. Cover and keep warm.
2) In an electric blender or food processor, blend the oil, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sugar together.
3) In a small saucepan or... - 43.9452
Rollatine With Ham
On each escallop place a piece of ham and pound thoroughly to press the two together.
Top the ham with a leaf of sage and roll the escallop up firmly.
Tie it with string or fasten with toothpicks.
In a large skillet heat butter and oil.
Dust the rolls with... - 43.6052
Hot Weather Salad
1. Thinly slice the cucumbers which have been scored with a fork or zig-zag end of a peeler.
2. Slice ham, cheese, and eggs into somewhat equal size strips.
3. Keep aside until ready to serve.
4. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and catsup and... - 43.5719
Cheesy Ham Sandwiches
1. In a mixing bowl, combine ham, cheese, onion and horseradish.
2. Spread butter on one side of the bread slices.
3. Top 4 slices with the ham cheese mixture.
4. Sandwich with the remaining 4 slices.
5. Pack in cling film or in a... - 43.2518
Potato Ham And Swiss Cheese Salad With Shallot Dressing
1/2 cup walnut halves, toasted .
Boil potatoes in lightly salted water until barely tender
Drain in colander .
When cool enough to handle, cut in 1 1/2-inch pieces into large bowl, peeling only if skin is coarse.
Combine next 6 ingredients in jar with... - 42.991
Ham And Avocado Sandwiches
1. In a bowl, mash the avocado with a wooden spoon.
2. To the avocado add chopped shallot and salt and pepper
3. Mix well until well blended.
4. Spread mixture on half bread slices.
5. Top with ham slices and shredded lettuce. Season with salt if... - 40.6397
Party Ham Sandwiches
1. In small bowl mix yogurt, chives and mustard.
2. On serving tray place the bread slices spreading evenly with yogurt mixture.
3. On top of each bread slice, place lettuce, ham, cucumber slice and tomato half.
4. Over the... - 40.4712
Glazed Ham With Corn Dressing
Place bacon in 2-qt. glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 4 minutes, or until crisp, stirring after 2 minutes.
Remove bacon and drain on paper towels.
Add enough butter to bacon drippings to make 6 tblsp.
Stir in onion.
Cover and microwave at... - 39.3597
Ham With Potato Dressing
Place ham in large kettle; cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer for 3 to 4 hours or until tender.
Drain ham; reserve 1 quart broth.
Place ham in large roaster.
Bake at 350 degrees until browned.
Combine potatoes, corn bread crumbs, onion,... - 39.2158
New Potatoes With Radishes And Cured Ham
1. In a large pan, boil potatoes with the bay leaf and plenty of salt.
2. Simmer gently just until tender, about 10-15 minutes and allow to cool a little in the cooking water.
3. Drain the potatoes, discarding the bay leaf
4. Dress in the olive oil... - 36.6405
Ham And Cheese Salad With Walnut Dressing
1. Bring about 1/4 cup of lightly salted water to a boil in a 1- or 2-quart saucepan. Thaw the artichoke hearts under hot running water, then place them in the saucepan and cook, covered, for 2 minutes. Drain the artichoke hearts, rinse with cold water, drain... - 35.8823
Ham Breakfast Sandwich
1. In a small bowl combine cheese, spreadable fruit and yogurt and spread on bread.
2. For making each sandwich on 1 slice bread place the lettuce.
3. Top with 2 slices ham, 1 apple ring and another slice of bread. - 33.8293
Ham Salad With Mustard Dressing
1. Separate leaves from lettuce. Cut ham into bite-sized pieces. Cut cheese into cubes. Slice celery and gherkins.
2. Line a salad plate with lettuce leaves. Arrange ham, cheese, celery, gherkins and tomatoes over lettuce.
3. To make dressing combine... - 33.6433
Ham Salad With Hot Peanut Dressing
Thinly slice ham and heat briefly in microwave or in skillet over medium heat. Set aside and keep warm. Combine salad oil, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sugar in a blender or food processor; blend well. Heat dressing in a microwave... - 33.2355
Deviled Ham And Swiss Cheese Buns
1. Spread bottom halves of buns with mayonnaise, then with deviled ham.
2. Top each with cheese slice, tomato slice, onion slice, and other half of bun.
3. Put olives and gherkins on 4 wooden picks, and stick one in each bun. - 32.918
Apricots & Parma Ham With Ginger Dressing
Divide the watercress among 6 serving plates.
Put 2 apricot halves on top of the watercress on each plate, then lay over the Parma ham.
Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing and drizzle over the apricots and ham. - 28.549
Tangy Coconut Salad Dressing For Fruit, Ham Or Chicken Salads
1. To make the dressing, in a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients.
2. With a fork or small wire whisk, whisk until well blended.
3. Refrigerate for at leave 1 hour for flavors to intensify.
4. Serve the dressing with fruit, cold... - 27.863
Cole Slaw And Ham With Sour Cream Dressing
Whip together the sour cream, salt, sugar, and lemon juice.
Mix the dressing with the cabbage, celery, and apple.
Spread this mixture on a ham slice, and roll it. - 25.6135
1000 Island Dressing
Mix ingredients well.
Lemon juice and dash of Worcestershire sauce may be added. - 22.8051