- » Ham Croquette
Ham Croquette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham croquette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham croquette recipes.
Fried Ham Croquettes
Melt margarine and add oil; stir in flour.
Add milk, all at one time.
Cook and stir until bubbly and thick, then cook 2 minutes longer.
Stir in meat and onion.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Divide into 12 balls and roll each ball in crumbs.
Flatten balls... - 45.4408
Melt butter, blend in flour.
Add salt and milk and cook over low heat until thick, stirring constantly.
Add ham, onion, and mustard.
Shape in croquettes.
Dip in egg, then in crumbs.
Let stand a few minutes.
Fry in deep, hot fat (375°) 7 to 8... - 44.0261
Advance preparation: In saucepan melt butter; blend in flour.
Add milk; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat; stir in ham, onion, and dry mustard.
Cover; refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Before serving: Shape ham mixture into 8 to 10... - 43.5204
1) Melt the butter and blend in the flour. Add the milk all at once.
2) Cook and stir the mixture till it is thick and bubbly and continue to cook and stir for another 1 minute.
3) Take the mixture off the heat.
4) Add the onion, ham and mustard. Blend... - 43.3023
1. In a bowl stir well all the ingredients for the croquettes to mix.
2. Dividing the mixture into 14 equal portions shape into croquettes on a floured surface.
3. To make the coating in a shallow dish put the eggs and milk and beat well to mix.
4. Dip... - 43.1223
Ham Croquettes is the best for those who go drool for ham. The flavor of cooked ham, bread crumbs, frozen peas and cream sauce just add to the tang. Check out the recipe of the rich tasting and flavorsome Ham Croquettes. - 42.3755
Surprise Ham Croquettes
1.In a bowl, mix potatoes, fat, 2 egg yolks and cayenne
2.Beat until smooth, then cool
3.Mix ham with remaining yolk and cook until mixture thickens
5.Take a large tablespoon of the potato mixture, make a hole in center, put a large teaspoon of... - 38.1141
Golden Brown Ham Croquettes
Mince the ham and mix with the breadcrumbs and potatoes.
Place in a small pan and, heating gently, bind with the beaten egg and white sauce.
Season well and spread on a plate.
Divide into 12 equal portions and leave until cool.
Shape into croquettes, coat... - 34.2039
1. Soak the bread in the milk. Mash with a fork, then drain. In a bowl, mix the bread with the eggs until it becomes paste-like.
2. Mince the ham finely. Fry in 30 g (1 1/4 oz) butter over a low heat. Add the chopped herbs. Mix with the bread paste and season... - 32.0603
Whistle Stop Ham Croquettes
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Reserve 3/4 cup of the Crumbs; combine remaining 1/2 cup with onions, the 2 eggs, catsup and mustard; mix well. Add ham, mixing lightly. Shape one-fourth cupfuls of mixture into croquettes.
2. Combine the 1... - 27.3852
Ham Croquette Recipes By Category