- » Ham Cornet
Ham Cornet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham cornet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham cornet recipes.
Deviled Ham Cornets
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F (mark 7).
2) Roll out the pastry to 15x 8 inch oblong, brush with the egg and cut into 12 long strips.
3) Gently wind each strip round a cream horn tin, place on a damp baking sheet and sprinkle evenly with... - 45.9113
Ham And Pineapple Cornets
1) To prepare filling, take cottage cheese in a medium bowl.
2) Drain the pineapple. Add pineapple to cottage cheese.
3) Add bell pepper and celery.
4) Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
5) Divide the filling between ham slices.
6) Roll each slice... - 39.6614
Smoked Ham Cornets
Beat cream cheese, mustard and brandy until smooth, stir in chives and walnuts.
Roll ham into cone shapes.
Using piping bag and plain tube, pipe cream cheese mixture into ham cones.
Garnish with caviar, if desired. - 26.7749
You May Also Like!
Combine mixed vegetables with mayonnaise, French mustard and lemon juice.
Divide mixture and place on to each slice of ham, roll into a cornet shape.
Place ham cornets close together on a serving dish and garnish with thin strips of red capsicum. - 24.9047
Ham Cornets Filled With Vegetable Mayonnaise
1. Cook the rice in boiling water for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse under hot running water.
2. While the rice is cooking, shell the peas; wash, top, tail and dice the French beans; peel and dice the turnips and carrots. Cook the vegetables for... - 33.3434
Ham Cornets And Broccoli
1. Trim broccoli.
2. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, plunge broccoli with stalks downwards; cook for 5 minutes.
3. Into a colander, place boiled broccoli and cool under cold running water.
4. When broccoli is cold enough to handle, wrap... - 38.2808
Cut eggplant into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices.
In colander, sprinkle eggplant with salt; toss to coat and let drain for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, place peppers on greased grill 4 to 6 inches (10 to 15 cm) from medium-hot coals or on medium-high setting.
Grill,... - 43.2299