- » Ham Coleslaw
Ham Coleslaw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham coleslaw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham coleslaw recipes.
Cabbage And Ham Slaw
In saucepan combine flour, sugar, salt, dry mustard, and celery seed; gradually blend in milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly.
Stir half of the hot mixture into egg yolks; return to hot mixture in saucepan.
Cook, stirring constantly,... - 40.1042
Hot Ham And Apple Slaw
Hot Ham And Apple Slaw has a great taste. The Ham lovers must try Hot Ham And Apple Slaw. The Hot Ham And Apple Slaw is an easy to prepare recipe. - 38.7348
Ham And Slaw
Place 2 slices ham, 1 slice tomato and 1/4 cup slaw on each of 4 slices of bread.
Top with remaining bread slices.
Makes 4 servings. - 25.1516
You May Also Like!
Ham And Cheese With Coleslaw
Ham and cheese coleslaw are sandwhiches prepared with ham and cheese and topped with coleslaw. Made with cooked ham and cheese, the ham and cheese coleslaw sandwiches are prepared in a microwave. - 35.6723
1) In a bowl, add cabbage, ham, green pepper and pimiento and mix well.
2) Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3) Add in the cabbage mixture and gently toss.
4) Serve immediately. - 39.482
Combine first 4 ingredients; mix well.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Pour over cabbage mixture, and toss gently.
Serve immediately. - 29.9847
Ham & Cabbage Slaw
Melt butter in a large skillet; cook onion in butter until tender.
Blend in flour, sugar, mustard and pepper.
Stir in grapefruit juice, water and vinegar; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Stir in cabbage, ham, walnuts and apples; cook 10... - 34.2094
Chefs Coleslaw Salad
In a salad bowl, combine cabbage, ham, cheese, onion, cucumber, and caraway seed.
Prepare dressing; pour over cabbage mixture and toss gently.
Garnish with olives. - 29.2796
Boneless Baked Ham
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F slowly
2. Place the hams in the hot oven and cook them in a slow heat for 21/4 hours till done.
3. Remove the ham from the oven and cover them with a brown sugar glaze. Add a little pear juice to the glaze... - 34.1714
Ham Slices In Champagne Sauce
1. In a saucepan, blend the cornstarch in orange juice and stir in the sugar.
2. Place pan on a medium low heat and simmer, stirring, until the mixture thickens and is glossy.
3. Take pan off the heat and stir in the champagne and orange liqueur.
Add... - 44.5896
Ham And Cheese Melt Sandwiches
To make the coleslaw: In a medium bowl, combine the cabbage, sour cream, vinegar, sugar, poppy seeds, and dill.
To make the sandwiches: Layer the ham, coleslaw, apples, and Cheddar on 4 slices of the bread.
Top with the remaining bread.
Coat a large... - 38.9082
Fruity Cole Slaw
This Fruity Coleslaw is superly delicious ! Try this delicious green vegetables and mixed fruit salad with mayonnaise for your next meal as an accompaniment to BBQ ham or pork. Your suggestions for this Fruity Coleslaw are welcome ! - 34.6501
A Hearty Ham Supper
1. Drain apricots, reserving syrup.
2. Preheat oven to 475F.
3. Place one oven rack on lowest rung in oven.
4. Lightly grease two cookie sheets and place on lowest rack in oven to heat.
5. In a large skillet, combine brown sugar,... - 46.831