- » Ham Chutney
Ham Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham chutney recipes.
Curried Ham Slice With Pear Chutney
1. Prepare Pear Chutney.
2. Slash diagonally outer edge of fat of ham slice at 1-inch intervals to prevent curling. Place ham slice in baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches.
3. Mix margarine, lemon juice, curry powder and mustard. Brush 1/2 of mixture over ham.... - 33.2716
Chutney Ham Pitas
Mix cabbage, yogurt, sugar and mustard.
Heat mango chutney and ham over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot.
Cut pita breads in half to form pockets.
Fill each half with ham mixture.
Spread cabbage mixture over ham mixture. - 30.0715
Ham And Chutney Fingers
Mix together ham, chutney, and mayonnaise.
Spread mixture on toast fingers.
Arrange 15 on flat plate or paper towels; cook in Radarange oven 1 minute.
Repeat with remainder. - 24.2782
Curried Ham With Pear Chutney
1. Prepare Pear Chutney and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Slash outer edge of fat on ham slice diagonally at 1-inch intervals to prevent curling. Place ham in rectangular dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches.
2. Mix remaining ingredients. Brush half of the mixture... - 22.2505
Chutney Sauce For Ham
Chutney Sauce For Ham is an amazingly delicious side dish version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Chutney Sauce both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 20.511
You May Also Like!
Chutney Ham & Cheese Grill
Spread 1 side of each bread slice with 1 tablespoon chutney.
To assemble each sandwich, layer 1 slice bread, chutney-side up, with 2 slices ham, 1 slice cheese and 1 slice bread, chutney-side down. Lightly spray cooking spray on both sides of sandwiches.... - 24.7801
Chutney Ham Salad
Drain pineapple, reserving 2 Tbs. juice.
Arrange pineapple, ham and cheese onto each of four salad plates lined with crisp salad greens.
For dressing, combine sour cream, reserved juice and chutney. - 24.8976
Ham Wellington With Chutney
Heat oven to 425Â°.
Remove gelatin from ham; place ham in greased shallow baking pan.
Prepare pastry for One-crust Pie as directed on package except roll into rectangle, about 11x10 inches.
Place rectangle around but not under ham.
Trim bottom edges of... - 36.8276
Chutney Ham Dinner
Mix cabbage, onion[s], mayonnaise, mustard and salt.
Place on 7 1/2" plate [two 7 1/2" plates].
Place ham piece[s] next to cabbage.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) until ham is hot and cabbage is crisp-tender, 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 min [3 to 4... - 35.3615
Apple & Peach Chutney
In large saucepan, combine apples, onion, red pepper, apple juice, sugar, cinnamon stick and ginger.
Bring to a boil, then simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes.
Remove cinnamon stick; set aside.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine... - 35.0393
This Apple chutney is a great accompaniment for any of your main dishes including meat and ham. This Apple chutney recipe will for sure delight you over the winter months. Here's an easy way on how to make it! - 33.7962
Devilled Ham Fritters
Devilled Ham Fritters has an awesome taste. The ham and eggs gives the Devilled Ham Fritters a miraculous taste. Devilled Ham Fritters is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 39.9313
Fresh Pineapple Chutney
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine the pineapple, mint, peppers, ginger and lime juice.
2) Let the mixture stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving time.
3) Serve the chutney as an accompaniment to Grilled Pork Tenderloin or... - 32.1693
Turkey Ham Salad In Pineapple Boats
Turkey Ham Salad in Pineapple Boats is cut out for people who love the fruity flavors, tangy taste and the pleasures of biting into some meat. If you are in the mood for trying out something with an Oriental flavor, then Turkey Ham Salad in Pineapple... - 36.2777
1. In a 4 quart kettle, put together all ingredients and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered for about 30 minutes until apples are translucent and tender; stir frequently.
3. Into 7 hot half-pint jars, ladle mixture... - 38.844