Cheese Hot Dog
- » Ham Cheese Hot Dog
Ham Cheese Hot Dog Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham cheese hot dog recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham cheese hot dog recipes.
Ham Hot Rods
Combine all ingredients except buns, mix well.
Spoon mixture into buns.
Wrap each bun separately in aluminum foil.
Cook on grill for 20 minutes or until cheese melts. - 30.2435
Special Sandwich On Hot Dog Bun
Fill 1 package or 8 hot dog buns.
Roll in foil individually and freeze.
Take out as needed.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes. - 34.5443
Deviled Ham Dogs
This Deviled Ham Dogs is a deliciously simple and satisfying meal and is enjoyed by foodies across the world. Try out this more unusual recipe for Deviled Ham Dogs and take delight in its wonderful glory. - 35.333
Mini Submarine Sandwiches
Try this alluring Mini Submarine Sandwiches recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Mini Submarine Sandwiches is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends and family. - 42.5442
Deviled Ham Dogs
1)In a bowl, mix the deviled ham, cheese, olives, onions and the mayonnaise.
2)Butterfly the rolls and fill with the ham mixture.
3)Close them. Around each roll, wrap a foil securely.
4)Place the packages over a grill and cook till... - 33.6596
Deviled Dog Sandwiches
Place bacon between layers of paper towels and microwave 3 1/2 to 4 minutes (bacon will not be crisp).
Split hot dogs lengthwise, not cutting all the way through.
Mix together ham, cheese, olives and mustard.
Spread on inside of hot dogs and press... - 30.4737
Au Gratin Potatoes And Ham
1) In a slightly greased slow cooker, mix potatoes, ham, and onion, flour, pepper, cheese and milk.
2) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
3) Serve hot over buns, pasta, rice, or potatoes. - 33.7164
Combine all ingredients except buns in small mixing bowl.
Place buns on paper napkins or plates spread with ham mixture.
Cook uncovered, 1 minute, 10 seconds or until cheese is melted. - 20.3418
Ham Roll Ups
1) Mix well the cream cheese, WELCH'SÂ® Grape Jam and pineapple.
2) Stir in nuts into the mixture.
3) Overlap 2 slices of ham.
4) Put about 1/4 cup pineapple mixture on one end of ham slice and roll up.
5) Repeat the with the remaining ham and... - 36.362
Grilled Mac And Cheese
Mac and cheese is a favorite for everybody! But some more elements to this and some more body and bring some elegance! The bbq pit boys in this video shows you a video with a recipe of a traditional Mac and cheese with some ingredients added! Check it out for... - 95.7743
Cheesy Elbow Pasta
Looking for an amazing cheesy elbow pasta recipe that is simple, satisfying and ready in just a few minutes. Take the great taste and convenience of this ultimate comfort food. This cheesy pasta with alferado sauce would surely be the favorite with your... - 101.685
1. On the cutting board, use the sharp knife to cut the tomato into thin slices. Save them until Step 3.
2. Use the table knife to spread mayonnaise or salad dressing and mustard inside the buns, if you like.
3. Tear the lettuce leaves to fit the buns. Put... - 27.5767
Adam’s Formidable (veggie) Frittata
Think “omelet meets quiche” only more formidable and c’mon, real dudes don’t eat quiche (at
least not while anyone is around).
Adam once again attempts to go solo for this breakfast treat, that’s pretty darned easy to make,
even for him.... - 128.999